roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Track
Track slowly walked towards the cemetery outside of town, where a service was starting to begin. It was a bright day, without a cloud in sight. Yet the weather didn't match the somber atmosphere which had fallen over the graveyard. The teen passed under the archway that read "Hollow Bastion Cemetery", and pushed open the rusty iron gate. It didn't make a sound as he closed it and moved along the rocky path towards the few people who had gathered to remember the life of the man who had taken him in only two years ago. Those two years seemed so inexplicably short in hindsight, yet they were all Track had, and all he would hold on to. He moved through the ever so small amount of people, until he was in front of the casket. The minister, wearing a black blazer, white collared shirt, black dress pants, and rather large black horn-rimmed glasses which sat at the very tip of his somewhat hooked nose. He was just beginning when Track arrived. The minister eyed Track suspiciously, but resumed the ceremony. "Ladies and Gentleman." He began. "We are here today to celebrate the life of Charles C. Miller. His life was unexpectedly taken from him two days ago, and came as a shock to all of us gathered here." The minister paused. "Yet, we should not mourn his passing. Charles has been let loose of his mortal prison, to forever rule with the others who have gone in the realm of light. For that, we should rejoice. Think of all the good memories of him that you have, and how he impacted your life. For all the family and friends gathered here, I wish just to say that Charles lived a great life, better than most of us can ever wish of living. Now, please give your condolences to Charles before his mortal body is forever placed beneath the ground." With that, a small line formed, with Track in the front. He stepped in front of the casket and viewed his mentor's face for the final time. He silently wished that Charles was indeed in a better place, and a tear fell from his cheek onto the face of Charles C. Miller, who looked oddly at ease. That rare tear seemed to trigger something inside of him, and he began to briskly walk away from the coffin. When Track neared the archway, he looked back for a final time and whispered, "Goodbye, Charles." The teen pulled his hood up as he made his way out of the cemetery. The weather was still irritatingly happy and carefree. Track quickly began to run towards the town, maybe to find someway to ease the sadness there. The world seemed to flash by him until he could view the castle and town surrounding it appear upon the distant horizon. The teen slowed down more and more until he reached the plaza, over which the large shops loomed. He simply joined the crowd going about there usual business, trying to find some way to distract himself.

Track's Info De Profile

Guess whose back?
Lightning, Light, Fire, Twilight
30 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Etzolix watched as a a boy seemingly seventeen years old entered the graveyard. It seemed that he was going to some type of cremony, so while following him approximately twenty feet behind he went unnoticed. As they were about to end the ceremony Etzolix now left early as the adolescent that seemed approximately around his age went up to the coffin. Most likely a loved one of his, the demon remmebered those days as a weak human that cared for his loved ones to such an extent but Etzolix knew that many of his friends died. It was actually still somewhat funny after all this time he changed drastically. He was immune to the deaths of normal people but now cared for those that he yea, pretty much cared about. As the teen now wearing a hood. Even though with that Etzolix saw some of the dirty blonde strands that showed that confirmed that it was the same person as before the one that semed somewhat intrigueing to the boy. As he now looked at this man run he let out a small whisper that he would catch as he passed by. The soft demonic voice would echo throughout the streets or would at least seem this way to the human that kept running. Etzolix's basilik's tongue caught the scent so even if he managed to lose him visually there was no way he could be lost scent wise. "You..." those were the words that would resonate throughout the boys mind. Etzolix licked his lips, he always had somewhat of a bloodlust whenever beings of light were around, and just because Roxas lived here he could feel this man's power. Also, there was a new entity that radiated from the castle that had a strong heart as well, he didn't know who it was but wouldn't bother to find out right now. He was interested in this new person, he was interested in what type of mindset he had, what he wanted and what he planned to achieve. As His white hair flowed with the slight breeze that went along with the person as he ran a smirk of pleasure went across the boys face. This would be an intersting day for sure. This person had some odd entity about him that just intrigued Etzolix. The person seemed upset, and Etzolix would use that to attempt to get him to join the federation. As he now sat by on the bench he revealed his entire face and looked at the boy that stood approximately and inch or two taller than the one that had attempted to get his attention. The body type of this person reminded Etzolix's of his own which meant that he was most likely good with agility. But that was something the hybrid couldn't really judge because appearances are deceiving and nothing could ever be trusted. As the person went into the crowd Etzolix's eyes looked at his hoping to catch eye contact. Hopefully this man was curious for that would drive him right into Etzolix's attempt to see what his interests were. It was good to stay informed about these things in this type of universe with so many people against you. "Over here..." Etzolix would say this the same way he said the previous things but would put his hand through his white hair as a way to suggest that, looking for him by his hair was the best way to identify him if he got lost. It was also a signal to follow him.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Track
"You..." Track could still hear the voice ringing in his ears as he worked his way through the crowd. He had felt a shiver go down his spine as he pasted the white haired teen whispered the words to him as he ran. Track was still looking for some way to distract himself when he saw him. The white haired teenager had just put his hand into his hair. They met each others eyes, and Track suddenly felt an overwhelming urge to confront this person. The other whispered two words, yet somehow Track felt he had been blasted by a loud speaker when he heard them. "Over here..." He slowly made his way towards the other, who was sitting on a bench. His right hand was tense, and the electricity inside was whirring if it came to a fight. He sat down next to the other, and looked the opposite direction from him. "What do you want?"

Track's Info De Profile

Guess whose back?
30 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
As Etzolix now watched the boy sit next to him. It was interesting even though seeming to come here of his own will he accused the demon of wanting something when it was really supposed to be vice versa. As the bench somewhat moved more evenly how it was supposed to be since they were both approximately around the same weight Etzolix now looked toward the the ground as if the two peopel weren't even talking. In a low demonic whisper that no one but the person beside him could recognize what he would be saying. Well, you see, the funny thing is, It isn't about what I want, it's about what you want... With that the man put his hand through his hair and now looked up. The sun was goign down with each passing minute, or at least that is how it would appear. Etzolix had no idea how things worked in these realms they were all crazy and fucked up shit with things like magic and condoms that Etzolix couldn't believe knew about. The boy now felt a small breeze go bye with every passing person and slowly he moved his head to face the dirty blonde but it would only be in a glance, since after all the boy was facing the other way looking with his ocher eyes would cause any thought patterns to emerge with out him looking into those eyes that cosntantly befuddled people for they reminded them of heartless when he wasn't a heartless. Just a demon...who was kickass.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Track
Track was slightly shocked when he heard the teen, if he was even that, opposite of him ask him what he wanted. "What do I want?" He paused for a moment, then told the other what he wanted. "I want to know why you wish to know." The teen then turned his head to look right at the teen who had the strange demonic voice. Track had never given out information freely, and he wasn't planning on it now. It occurred to him that maybe this person was actually thinking in the lost teen's interest. He immediately dismissed that theory. All others do is think in their own interest. Unless, by the extremely slight chance, that this person was different. And the fact that he seemed to have the demonic voice seemed to confirm his thoughts.

Track's Info De Profile

Guess whose back?
30 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The boy seemed to be deep in thought. Which in Etzolix's mind wasn't all that surprising for you see. Not many people knew what they wanted, not many people were so sure of their dreams or aspirations unless premeditated or unless an event occurred in their life. With that Etzolix stood up, for the crowd had emptied and the street seemed to be a barren wasteland. Etzolix was fondn of staying in one area, he preferred to look around, to let his body move around ,he was always somewhat fidgety moving around anyway he wasn't one to stay still for he felt restricted he felt as if not moving could always make him do something stupid in a fight which is why he was always so offensive. "Well, you see, I'm not going to lie, but it isn't only going to help you, I believe...I can help you, but only if you helping us. But to determine this factor, then your going to have to tell me. Just know that..this may be your only oppurtunity, it isn't one that you'd want to pass up. Etzolix now would walk and expected Track to follow, it wasn't anything, he just wanted to walk around because he hated sitting. No plans and if Track decided to not reply then Etzolix would just leave them. Butt if he were antagonized then the demon might have to choke a bitch...But ths was highly unlikely, Track didn't seem to be the type to use unneeded voilence, or at least the part he was showing didn't.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Track
The other rose after telling Track about how another opportunity like this would never come up again. The lost teen eyed him warily, than rose and began to walk after him. He stopped for a moment, his hand on his chin, deep in thought. "Well, I only wish to have my lost memories pieced back together. Or at least give me some indication of who I am, and what I'm supposed to do in life. And how did I get my control over... my elements... I just want answers to the sad song that is my life since I forgot everything." Track began to speed up until he was walking alongside the other. "Know that you know what I wish to achieve, what is this opportunity you speak of? And, more importantly, what would I have to do?" The blond haired teen pulled down his hood so his sand colored hair could freely flow with the sudden wind. The skies had darkened, to finally match the mood that the atmosphere. Soon, several drops of rain had fallen. Then, it began to come down in buckets, or so it appeared. Track noticed that they were close to Charles', or his now, apartment. "Would you enjoy to talk inside?" He offered.

Track's Info De Profile

Guess whose back?
30 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The darkness know spread evenly across the city. Etzolix felt sootheed by it, he felt one with this menacing time of day t othose that weren't nocturnal. But unfortunately the rain had to come in. It was as if they were bullets of water that wished to kill the two adolescents. But that was just a crazy metaphor that Etzolix thought of when things and stuff happened such as this. "Well if you want to piece together you memories wouldn't you require more power? Would you not need to gain more power in order to find out about your past? If you don't have anything no one will care, and you'll just fade away int oa memory yourself..." With that the teen took the offer inside and would walk in and follow Track. He signified the existence of the question by a simple nod which allowed them to go for shelter. Etzolix used his tongue to cling this person's scent before washed away though. He would have to be sure for other purposes and whatnot.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Track
They stepped into the lobby of the hotel, and the clirk gave a wave with way to much enthusiasm at Track, who merely flicked his hand in something that can hardly be classified as a hand gesture, let alone a wave. The lost teen pushed the elevator button and waited patiently as the elevator came down. The button flickered slightly as the the elevator came to the lobby floor. The doors opened, and they both stepped in. Track clicked the penthouse button, which promptly lit up, and settled back against the wall to look at the one opposite him. "Power... Power... listen, I honestly don't give a damn what I have to do, as long as I can get my memories back. And if power is an option, than so be it." A small ding could be heard as the elevator opened right into track's room. "Please, come in."

Track's Info De Profile

Guess whose back?
30 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The lobby doors had opened in possibly the most non menacing way possible and he went and followed Track into the room. As he went in and followed he now ran his hand thruogh his hair. A couple of heavy breathes signified that he was paying attention. He just couldn't believe this dude was concerned with his memories it seemed to be the latest fashion to forget about your past and whatnot. It was all so played out and whatnot. "Well, it depends, will you join us? If you want to learn to learn more then your goin to have to go to the underworld. Search for the ruler known as MorpheusZero. With That are there any questions if so ask now before I leave." With that Etzolix now awaited this person's response. He couldn't determine what the man would really ask. "Also, before I go what is your name?" He asked with a look of curiousity on his face. This was the only thing the hybrid truly wondered besides the things that he wanted. Besides that he was pretty much done with his job here. Now it would up to Morph to convince him entirely if the offer was taken. Etzolix would stay standing neaer the door so he could soon leave and make his exit. This would be an interesting day for not only him but for Track as well.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Track
"My adopted name... Is Track. Track Yakuz. And yes, I will join your cause until my memories are regained. And, as for a question... I suppose I do not have one, other than where I can obtain a way to get to the underworld to meet this Morpheus." Track paused for a second to flop down on the red couch, his feet in the air, his head back whilst his hands are underneath. He opened one eye and looked at the demonic voiced teen across the room from him. "Do you know of any way to get there, or, i suppose, do you know where to get a gummi ship?" The lost teen asked somewhat politely.

Track's Info De Profile

Guess whose back?
30 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Track Yakuz, this was the newest member of the Federation, until his memories are regained anyway. Etzolix would have to see how he would get this man out of this world. "Okay, I have an extra gummi ship, You can keep my default one. It'll be waiting for you outside in the Maw." With that Etzolix now gripped the door taking note that Track was on the couch and had no weapons. This would be an interesting new member, then again all of the members would be. With that Etzolix gripped the doors. His fingers wrapping around it slightly and slowly. This if shown in a movie would seem to be the melodramatic part. As he stepped out he would enter the elevator. The elevator music was annoying, so he would break the door open between floors. As he now let the elevator go past he found himself sliding on the wire downward. He remembered that the lobby was the only one with a uniqe door hopefully it would be more noticable. But, as he passed he couldn't tell so with the next one he shot open with is permafrost pillar. He shot it at the opposite side so the pillar would form and breakthrough the door. Luckily it was the right floor, only he had shot it out to high and made it so that the wall was broken. Which didn't matter, Etzolix jumped through and made it into the lobby. With that he left and went to his gummi ship which was known as the Penguin. With that he flew away and left keys to the gummi ship he left on Track's desk. This was he could talk to Morpheus in the Underworld.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top