Jongori
August 13th 2017, 8:10 pm
Chastelle

Fireball
August 13th 2017, 8:01 pm
Chastelle

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valence
Shock jumped out of bed, fully healed and ready to start a new day. She wasn't gonna go mess with the dark castle again, instead she was going to explore town and meet some new faces. She ran through her closet getting dressed and grabbing her gear. As she walked out of her home she basked in the glory of the sunlight. "Ok Radiant Garden... New day.. New Age." She walked towards her usual training spot in the bastion, hoping to get in a few hours before magic training.

Last edited by Valence on April 18th 2009, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Daniel07
It had been a rather busy day for Daniel today. He had once again ran out of supplies and since the food in Traverse Town wasnt as good as its Hollow Bastion Counterpart he decided to come here. He was wearing casual clothes; a black hoody, a pair of blue jeans and some skate boarding trainers. A large bag filled with groceries was hanging from his left shoulder. He had left his wakazashi in his house, instead just travelling with his wire glove. He flicked his hand, smiling at the small razor wires which extruded from his fingers. He loved this weapon, the size of it, how inmcredibly stealthy it was and of course how skilled you had to be to use it. this weapon, powered with his thunder spells, made him on par with some of the lower level fighters in the world. That said, without it he wasnt even on the scale. He flexed his left index finger and all the wires returned to the small curves in his gloves. He stuck his fists in his pockets before sitting down on a nearby bench. He flexed his fingers before standing up again. He decided to get some practice in with his glove. He put the groceries down before standing straight, flexing his fingers again and flicking his right hand. Four razor wires once again fell out, lying on the floor. He flxed all his fingers, making the wires sit straight across the air like super thin pillars. He turned his hand, making the wrap into one long whip like weapon. He brought his fist down, moving the wire. Smiling he started to move his fist rather like a conductor. The wires flew around him, creating a rather effective defensive attack. He smiled before once again returning his wires, sitting down on the bench.

40 MP

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock had watched the entire display from her perch atop the bailey. She marveled at how well he controlled the wires, it made him look like a magician or at least a very skilled street performer. Shock jumped from her perch falling towards an array of buildings. She slid a charm through her sleeve letting it rest in her grip as she ran a hand and her feet against the wall. She leaped off of the wall towards another building, she stabbed her charm in the wall of the building using it as an anchor. After checking beneath her. For pedestrians, she dismounted off of the wall twirling in the air like a crazed child before she lnded on the stone steps leading up to the sqaure. She climbed the steps and made her way to the string wielding man. Sliding a charm back in her sleeve she smiled widely introducing herself. "Shock Valencia, Pleasure to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Daniel07
Daniel looked at the girl before him with interest. He had never met someone who simply walked up to you and told you their name. He wasnt too sure if he could trust this girl. That said, information such as a name is un-important and if this girl turned out to be nice he might have a friend. So far anyone he had met ignored him or treated him like he was below them. It wasnt that bad to see a friendly face. He smiled, she looked roughly the same age as him, so he might as well be nice. It would be extremely rude if he didnt, seeing as she was a girl. " Hello Shock, Im Daniel" He smiled slightly, before standing up to talk to her properly. She had blonde hair, with two locks raised above the others and was wearing an orange and black ensemble. It wasnt exactly The best looking outfit in Daniels opinion, but to each his, or in this case her, own. He pulled off his glove, pushing it into his back pocket. He wouldnt need to fight this girl, he could sense it, so he might as well keep himself unarmed. He looked over into the town centre, smiling at the bustling city. It was definately buisier than traverse town, with a bigger population and more shops. That said, this place was missing something. It was rather dull, even though it was busy. there was many a fight in the old days here, but now there was nothing happening. It would probably stay that way too. He stopped his day dream, looking back at shock. " So, how are you today?"

40 MP

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
As two people, one male and one female started t odiscuss Etzolix appeared walking and went up to the girl. His Helm of dracona was on so his face wouldn't be seend by anyone here, or at least not his true face anyway. He uses his true face to mask himself unlike what people usually do with masks. As he neared the girl he looked toward the boy. "Can you give us a moment please? As soon as I'm done talking to her I'll let you to continue what you were doing." As he went around the corner he had whispered to her before leaving to follow him, his somewhat slender build that was easily seen as one of those that were meant for dodging attacks instead of being very excessively powerful. But his body type wasn't that of a speedster easy, he was a jack of all trades, he happened to be good at everything he did, he specialized in nothing. The demon now awaited at the corner and leaned on the wall far enough so they wouldn't be heard by the other man. This encounter should be quick.

In this cold reality,
I made this selfish war machine.

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock looked at the man and her smile faded. "How can I help you?" She was subtly studying him, his build, his mask, his stance even the way he took breaths. Her face was full of shock, wondering why someone who had the aura and body of a fighter would be stuck on this world when there were so many greater challenges to be faced. "If this is about the building I cut in half... I was falling and.. I needed leverage... and I apologized to the owner for mauling her cat.. so that's a settled accord." She smiled a bit falsely trying to keep her head about her self but inside she was scared. Her mind was racing with thoughts. 'What did I do... Why would he be here for me... Oh god is he from the castle... Is he a heartless.' She put her hands on her and and laughed a little allowing one of her charms to fall through her sleeve so the tip was easily accessible but still hidden from the untrained eye.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
The demon noticed that this girl was in distraught, ha, somewhat interesting or at least so he thought. "You seem to have potential, you seem to have a power inside of you that can benefit my cause. As I am sure you are aware of the empire, the force that, is mainly the cause of the situation's that world is in right now. I am here, for one reason, but before I tell you this I want to know something first. What is it that you want most? What is the one thing that you want to be able to obtain? Peace, power? It can be anything, just name it..." As the boy waited on the girl's reaction he decided to examine her. She was a blonde, ha so many jokes that were so corny about being one. Well, that wouldn't matter really, he could tell those were just jokes, damn bastards who started rumors. He hated stereotypes they always had pissed him off. But he left his face calm and let everything stay normal. He was going to see what her reply was.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock stood there for a few moments contemplating his words. She looked upwards and then back downwards, she looked at him once more than opened her mouth. "What... Is the Empire?" She was going to leave his other statements alone until she understood his position. She couldn't obtain power without understanding the powerful and she couldn't obtain peace without knowing who was at war. She felt a bit awkward asking this foolish question but it had to be asked. "Am I supposed to know.. what the empire is.. or are you... testing me?" She lowered her arm and dropped the charm into her hand. She wasn't going to use it but if the man pressed her she'd be forced to try and escape. She still felt a fear based on this man but it had been replaced mostly with curiosity and misunderstanding.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Haha, that's funny. The empire is the dominating force in all the worlds, it had ben opposed by the republic which has now seperated into all neutral parties. They are going to pretty much take over the entire worlds and force you to do things you wouldn't want to. No, it wasn't a test, I thought everyone new what the empire was. They are going to take away all the freedom you and your faily have." As he now pushed his hair back it fell right back into place since it was naturally like that now and permanently a mess of spikes and couldn't relaly change unless it wanted to. "Oh and there's no need for your little weapon there, I'm not hostile, at least not yet. I'll only be hostile if you force me too, and seeing as you don't know what the empire was I doubt you would stand a chance."

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock felt really foolish, so she just slid her charm back into it's place on her belt. "Dark force of the worlds... Taking away freedom... Obviously instating their own laws... But since their the 'Dark' force.. I'm guessing the laws are gonna suck..." She looked at the man straightened her stance and tried to look as serious as possible. "So... What are you offering me? I'm guessing you wish for me to help you.. oppose.. the Empire?" She crossed her arms now trying to flip the switch back on him. "And how can I be sure you're not the dark and conniving bastards of the worlds trying to deceive an innocent young girl into killing..raping.. Murdering..castrating... and destroying our free society?" She smiled a victory smile thinking she had won ultimately.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"I never said they are the dark force, I never said we weren't. There is no such thing as good and evil dear, you'll see that as time goes on. No matter what you do there will always be a negative effect somewhere because of it. But, see, here's the thing we aren't going to oppose them so we can get the power. We are here, to fight for the freedom we deserve, we are here, because we don't want to be enslaved. We don't want to be the ones that are forced to abide by other peoples rules as if we're less than people to them. We want to keep our freedom, and that's why I've asked you t join us. Because, we want people like, who at least think before they act, to help us get our freedom back. You don't neccsarily have to be strong yet to help. You just need to have a spark, a spark, that inspires you to fight. If you have no reason to join us then don't. I'm not forcing you. I just want you to know, my reason is because I want to fight for the freedom to be myself. If that isn't worth fighting for than tell me what is for you?" Etzolix said this only stating the truth. Etzolix said this speaking what came from his heart, no matter how insane or twisted he was there was more than just the reason to kill. The reason he was in this was so he could actually be himself, he had no idea what the empire would do if given absolute control, and he knew he wouldn't go down without a fight. He wouldn't give up, and he could tell, that this girl that he met wouldn't do that either...

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock shuffled on her feet a bit uncomfortably taking in what he had said. She really had nothing to say on his 'Shades of Gray'-like comment, She had always held in her mind the simple hierarchy of Good and Evil and she had always tried to be on the good side of the spectrum so she was really pushing that statement out of her mind. "I'll join.. if it means keeping individuality a constant in this realm I'm all for it.. but if I sense foul play... at any time... I don't know how... But I'll stop everything... dead in its tracks..." She stared at him all childish emotions and tendencies gone, right now she was becoming a soldier of sorts and this was nothing to be laughing about. "Do I need any outstanding qualifications...besides the previously stated "Spark to Fight" and... shouldn't there be an age requirement.. or something?" She loosened her stance a little and dropped a smile on her face again.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"Foul play? So you expect to stop both sides? In war there is always killing, but they are killing for greed, we are killing for freedom. I'm not going to lie to you. I don't want you to be in somthing that you don't want to belong in. If you have any concerns on these issues then I suggest you go the Underworld and Request speaking to MorpheusZero. But, there is no age requirement, because people of all ages should be allowed freedom."Etzolix said this and now turned away. He was going to go into the maw now. No apparent reason, just because he hadn't really been there in awhile and wanted to visit the area. After he would be done with he woudl go to Agrabah, he left his old friend Tementeye waiting. This demon just before leaving had left a message on the ground though. He had made it noticable so she would see it. When she read it, it would say. 'I live in the Underworld as well...But if you ever need to talk to me, Search me out in Halloweentown and ask to speak to Yima. He will be sure to get me there' With that the demon was gone. He decided to skip the maw and head straight towards his friend. He had kept him waiting for too long.

In this cold reality,

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock picked up the note, scanned it through a couple of times and then sat down next to Daniel again still reeling. "The Underworld... I don't even have a Gummi Ship... How am I going to get to the Underworld..." She hit her head against the back of the bench and looked at Daniel waiting for her there. She just stared at him for a few seconds, wondering if she should explain what just transpired. After a good minute and a half she laughed it off and smiled at him. "Do you think you could get me to the Underworld?" She turned over on the bench and yawned a little. "Excuse me... A bit tired.. even though the day just started... Stress can do a number on your inner clock... So what were we talking about?" She laughed to herself completely dropping the prior conversation from her memory banks.

"Whom the gods would destroy they would first make mad."

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...Prying eyes and ears could learn much. Especially when hidden. The Once and NEVER King sat atop the roof of a nearby building.

...So... One of his old mentors had started up another faction. Knowing him, it'd be nothing short of overthrowing the Empire. Like Xemnas and Ansem the Great before him, he'd fail. The Empire was a juggernaut, it always had been. ...It was nice, before... When it meant something.

"The state of the worlds is deplorable, isn't it?" He asked the two young people before him. Leaping down from the rooftop he was perched upon, hidden by a chimney, he hit the cobblestones with ain incredible force when he landed. It didn't seem to phase him at all.

Obviously a warrior. The open jacket he wore, with no shirt beneath, revealed several battle scars. Long black hair flowed behind him, as his eyes set gently upon the two. ...Once before, these eyes might've been happy. But these eyes now told the story of a man who'd seen more than any man ever should. ...They'd seen war, death, betrayal... But, even with all that, there was a faint glimmer of hope.

"I know the man you spoke to before. ...I just wanted to see that you had both sides of the story. ...The name's Jeremi."

Wanting to make sure he wasn't seen as a threat, he first ditched his gloves, each hitting the stones with a metallic sound. Next came the jacket, which he shook slightly before turning it to the ground. Finally, he leaned against a wall, turning out his pockets.

...His flesh bore many scars, some small, some massive. ...Each told a story, each patched together onto a body too young to bear such pain.

"Believe me, the last thing I want to do is hurt you. In fact, I'd like it if you could call me a friend. Now..."

...He'd better clear the air. Let her know what both sides are about.

"First off, the Empire hasn't expanded in months. It's in a decline, in fact. A lot of its worlds are quite neutral, or no longer have regents. In fact... Unless I'm mistaken, the Empire of Oblivion is only three or four worlds strong. But these four worlds are of great power. ...And the Emperor is... I won't lie, he frightens me. He has, seemingly, no regard for human life. ...However, the Democratic Federal Union... I don't trust them either. Their leader is a man called Morpheus. When the Empire was strong, Morpheus was a longtime rebel. He went to any means to take power from the Emperor... And I have a hard time believing he's changed. ...Both of them seem... Rather moot at this point. It's fast-returning to a time when the ruler of a world is the one who has power over it, not some distant monarch or council. ...It means that war is coming again. Soon, another megalomaniac is gonna get power, and he'll make an attempt on the worlds."

...Holding his right hand out, a spray of mist and a thunderclap heralded the summoning of the Keyblade called the Grand Marshal. His voice hitting a more... Somber note.

"It's... Funny. I remember when these used to mean something. They used to be symbols of hope..."

...Letting the blade vanish, he shook his head clear.

"But listen to me, rattle on like an old man. And I appear to have forgotten my manners. What is your name?" He asked, his voice warm and kind once more.

After saying how stealth is a viable component of assassinations...
[04:49:40] Serenae Spate : Fuck stealth. Shoot bitches.

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Zihark wrote:Shriou's Korean? I thought he was Asian.

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock just sat there massively confused. She saw the man jump from impossible heights, wear weighted, metallic clothes and summon a keyblade that stopped her breath momentarily. What had confused her the most was probably the story he had told. If what he said was true, then the man before him had lied. There was no need for raising the ranks of one side only to shift the scale towards this power instead of the other. Shock reached down to her waist and unbuckled her belt. She took it and dropped it on the floor as a good will gesture, although she doubted she could harm him with a hundred charms. "S...Shock Valencia... P..pleasure." She was still churning on the inside. That keyblade had a scary presence even though there was no malicious intent behind its blade. "Why would you go out of your way... to tell me this?" She stood off of the bench letting Daniel hang a little bit longer as she watched Jeremi.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
"Because you deserve the truth. ...I used to work for the Empire. ...A Regent. ...I sent a lot of innocent men and women to die, and I never thought much of it, until recently. ...Shock Valencia. ...I don't want to see the politics of the worlds destroy anyone else."

Almost carelessly, he tossed the mystical blade to the side.

"You know, I can sense it in you. You can call upon the Keyblade as well. ...Trust me, you don't want to. ...Keymasters aren't treated as human. ...We're more treated like weapons. ...As dark as the worlds are, Kingdom Hearts created many Keyblades. Too many. The Keymasters were turned into tools of war. That kind of life... It's not something I want for anyone."

Standing from his position on the wall, he bent down, collecting and once more donning his gloves and jacket.

"...I don't know about you, but I'm hungry. Don't suppose I could talk you into a lunch?"

Drakar wrote:We are blades of grass basking in light, our melody of justice shining hard on the darkness. Any shadow we cast we will overwhelm. Any darkness we fuel we will blind. We shall set our path with blood and honor, but not in evil, in justice. Our keys unlock the way of justice.

Back to top Go down

Valence
"Um...Sure...Lunch would be fine..." Shock picked up her belt and fastened it to herself again. She slid out one of her charms and held it like a pen. She wrote her address on Daniels arm lightly so it didn't burn away his skin, but it did leave a deep imprint. She slid it in her belt and blew Daniel a kiss before walking back over to Jeremi. "So those...blade things... they're called keyblades?" She pulled a charm out of her belt and held it outwards. Almost instantly the blade appeared in place of the charm. "I had no idea what this thing was.. I thought it might have been a heartless trick.. but it kept coming back." She held it up to the light and just looked at it. "But off of that... topic.. Where do you want to eat?" She smiled and loosened her grip on the blade, causing it to disappear. She replaced the charm on her belt, stretched and began walking towards the center of town, most if not all of the restaurants were there anyway.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
They were headed to a small bistro that Jeremi knew of. Not terribly well-known, but that was part of the charm. Good, local food, a little bit of everything from across the worlds, too. One of Hollow Bastion's best-kept secrets.

...Seeing her being affectionate with that boy from before... It gave him a sort of hope. ...A chance for the future, if you will.

Quickly bringing the girl inside, as some people had already seen her ability to call down the Keyblade, he sat down at the nearest table.

"A Heartless trick? Quite the opposite. Heartless fear those blades. As do Nobodies, but to a lesser extent."

A young waitress approached the table, asking for drink orders. Jeremi made no ado in his choice.

"Rum and coke."

Quickly jotting it down, the woman turned to the young Valencia.

"And what would you like, sweetheart?"

Back to top Go down

Valence
"Oh I um... Glass of Water?" The waitress nodded walking away as Shock turned back to Jeremi. "What's a..Nobody? Are they like a different type of heartless?" She was really confused. Talk of omnipotent blades, 'nobodies' Regime Changes. On top of all of that she was going through puberty and searching for her parents. She just wasn't having a good week. She still managed to smile at Jeremi when she set off on her list of questions. "So... are you saying this blade.. will have better potency against the heartless than my shock charms? And.. Why was I chosen to have this skeleton key... and how man more of them are there? And what is 'Kingdom Hearts'?" She got a few questions off giving him a chance to retort before setting off on some more. She took a quick glance out the window and saw a few people staring at her as if she had just blown up the dark castle. She felt a bit awkward and turned her head away from the window.

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
As the young woman went off, Jeremi sighed. He'd obviously need to explain quite a bit.

"In order? A Nobody is the exact opposite of a Heartless. Heartless have a heart, with a body made by darkness. A Nobody has a mind and body, but no heart. It's... A little backwards, i suppose. As for why the Keyblade chose you, it's because of the strength of your heart."

Which, considering the striking resemblance she bore to Larxene, was slightly ironic.

"And... Well, let me see if I can explain this. ...Basically, Kingdom Hearts is the power trough which all we know of today exists. It acts as the source of life, and the source of mana, the stuff that magic springs from."

...Something about this one, Jeremi liked. She had an innocence that he hadn't seen in anyone for a long time.

The sides of his arms resting on the table's edge, he crossed his fingers in front of him, giving him an air of mystery as he spoke.

"You WANT to fight the Heartless? Funny, most people avoid them... It makes me ask: Who are you fighting for? Who, out there in those worlds, depends on you?"

Back to top Go down

Valence
She looked around the restaurant, watching the bar and the patrons go about their normal lives. She sighed a little and turned back to Jeremi. "I used to live in Twilight Town, with my family. My Mom, My Dad.. and My big Sister.. but she disappeared about a decade ago... I was to young to remember. One day.. while I was walking home, this massive darkness began spreading throughout the world. It engulfed everything in its path.. like a parasitic slime. I was scared... I didn't know what to do.. but there was one thought dominating my mind... I couldn't stop thinking of my families safety... I didn't care about my own life.. as long as they were fine. Almost as if.. by magic.. A blast of light pierced the darkness pushing it away. It spread and removed the darkness from the entire area. I..I.. I rushed home..." Her voice was becoming softer and her breath was becoming more and more shallow, the more she talked. "When I got there... It was empty... not a soul inside... all that was in there... was a box... a box of knives. The same knives.. I use today.... so to answer your question... I'm looking for my family... wherever they might be." She looked at him for a few seconds in silence as the world turned around her. "I don't know... if I'm ever going to find... any of them... but I have to keep searching... My parents told me that my sister came to the garden a few years back for some research project... so... I guessed that this was the first place I should check." Her smile returned to her as she straightened herself out in her chair, taking her glass of water from the approaching waitress.

Back to top Go down

Daniel07
ooc: Being in different time zones suck. I feel like a veggie....

ic: Daniel sighed. Another one slipped away. Ah well at least he had an address. He looked at the deep imprint on his arm, smiling. It wasn’t the most convenient way to leave someone your address, but I guess it was unique. He quickly pulled out a notepad, scrawling down the address in rather messy hand writing. He stuffed the piece of paper in his back pocket before standing up. He would really need to stop this spacey way of communicating. It would be much easier if he just said everything at once and hoped they could keep up. He pulled his grocery bag over his left shoulder, walking away. As he passed a shop he looked in the shop window. It was full of sweets and chocolate. He sighed before walking in. He was bloody starving. He looked through the aisles, before picking up a small selection of chocolate bars. He walked over to the counter, handing the woman a pile of change. She sighed, before counting out the right amount of money for the chocolates. He walked out of the shop, eating one of the bars. It was filled with apricots, which were quite unique, yet really tasty. He looked at his arm again, before pulling out a small sheet of paper again. He produced a pen from his coat pocket before hastily writing a note against a nearby wall. He put it in his pocket, the pen alongside it. He looked at his arm again, before looking at a nearby street sign. He ran left, climbing some sets of stairs. He found the right house before reading the note again.

Dear Shock
Sorry for acting like a complete veggie. I do that now and again. Anyway, how about lunch sometime? If you want.
Daniel

He left his address at the bottom, before posting it in the letterbox alongside a bar of chocolate. It was about time he left Hollow Bastion, so he went into one final shop, bought some more bread and left the city to return to Traverse Town.

40 MP

Back to top Go down

Jeremi
...It... It couldn't be...

"...Shock? Your sister... Her name wouldn't happen to be named... Arlene, would it?"

He knew by looking at her, she had to be Arlene's sister. But he hoped, wished, prayed that he was wrong. Because... He knew what had become of her. ...And he couldn't bear to tell this young girl.

He'd already hurt far too many.

Back to top Go down

Valence
Shock looked at him for a few seconds before sitting up in her chair and smiling. "Yea... How did you know?... I bet you knew her didn't you.. Can you tell me where she went?" Shock leaned forward in her chair hoping that she had found a link to find her sister, hopefully who had found her parents as well. "Is she here in the Garden? or did she go to another world..." Shock was absolutely giddy that someone had found her older sister, the sister who left an imprint on shock even at a young age as a warrior and a princess who never let anything get in her way once she had her mind set on something. "Come on... Tell me."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top