roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Dragovalor
MAG : 4
A low growl emanated from his lips as he would will himself to his destination. An older couple had been harassed by a group of Heartless that were constantly appearing in the backyard of their home. The Heartless, they had been the ones who had destroyed his world... And now, they tormented and harassed folks here on the regular. Well, less harassed... And more came to steal their hearts and more or less murder them.

His wish to help people keep from suffering the same fate as those he cared about spurred him to take up a Keyblade... Or well, it had been what had caused him to have one to begin with. If he could, he wouldn't charge a fee at all for his services. But as it was, he had no other experience for any other job, and if he wanted to eat, well... And honestly, what direction did he have? He had this Keyblade, one of the only things that could stop these things. He had nowhere to go, besides the old, abandoned home he'd taken up in town. Most people here had done that... At least, that was what he had been told. At the least he didn't have to pay rent, right? But...

He had no direction, no purpose but to try and protect people here. He took up mercenary contracts when people were being harassed by other folks, or heartless, and sometimes, he took up bounty hunting contracts if there was a certain heartless people wanted gone. Or in some cases, a thief who had stolen something valuable, that tended to happen too.

Either way... He tried not to charge much. Only what he needed to feed himself, and a growing serpent that also needed feeding. The heartless dropped munny too, weirdly enough, when he killed them. But well, when you had to feed two, that munny could go away quickly.

But after nearly a year of this routine, he was admittedly wanting to try and get out there, somehow. He'd heard there were other worlds, but he had no means to get to them. He wanted to go out, and explore, and help people out there. But instead, he was stuck. Not that this was a bad town or anything... He just had a bit of wanderlust, even if he didn't want to admit to it.

Either way, the young man would take a deep breath as he headed to his destination. Though there was one problem with owning a Keyblade...

It meant the Heartless generally weren't far behind you.

Getting a peculiar feeling, he would take a deep breath as he would stop. A whirlwind of fire would envelop his hand, and when it disappeared, his Keyblade had appeared in his hand.

A small smile crossed his lips.

"I guess they've come for me before I can come for them..."

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
MAG : 5
Chastelle Velus

The Curious Scientist

Chastelle wasn't sure what to expect on her trip to Twilight Town, but one thing she believed was that she wasn't gonna stumble into anyone interesting.  Fortunately for her, she was wrong.

The girl had just gone through collecting some supplies.  She had agreed to meet someone here to discuss metal getting some metal.  The transactions went smoothly (although Chastelle was certain he was trying to hit on her) and Chastelle was able to acquire quite a few pounds of durable metal for her future works.  Not that she knew exactly what she was doing immediately - she worked off whims, as was her whim to go walk around town that day.

Naturally, everything seemed pretty peaceful.  It was only when the scientist peeked around the corner did she notice an...interesting sight.  Was that a boy with a Keyblade she spotted~?

For the time being, she just sat down at the corner and peeked around it, watching the boy with interest.  It wasn't everyday one got to see a Keyblade wielder fight, so what would hurt from just spying on him a bit?

Back to top Go down

Josh Dragovalor
His lips twitched into a smirk the moment the Heartless appeared around him. Just Shadows, of course. Nothing he wasn't used to from the last near-year of work. He recognized them as the type of Heartless who had destroyed his world... It was interesting, after he'd gotten to fight a few more types, although the much much tougher ones he still hadn't faced yet... That the ones who had destroyed his world, they only seemed to be these shadowy ones... And yet, as easy as they were now, they were unhittable before...

But the fact it was the same type of Heartless who had destroyed his world made killing them all the more satisfying.

He waited, spinning his Keyblade around as he would then grip it into two hands, taking stance. The Heartless would be upon him in moments, and as the first reached him just near an inch, he would strike. With speed and agility he would slash at the Heartless shadow, the attack surprising it as it would disappear. The others would swarm him and he would leap into the air. Using a skill, draconic wings would sprout from his back and he would divebomb down, catching the heartless by surprise as he would begin slashing at them in rapid, aggressive fashion. More and more Heartless went down as he would continue slashing, using what had happened to his world and what could happen to others as fuel as he would home in on the last one just as it would slash at him. He would block the blow with Lord Dragelix, before bringing the blade down with an overhand strike. As the last Heartless faded, the wings would disappear and he would hit solid ground.

Stretching out, he allowed the Keyblade to disappear for the time being. Of course, he knew he would need it again soon...

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
Chastelle Velus

The Curious Scientist

Interesting...interesting~

Chastelle definitely got results from her peeking.  Not only did this boy have a fancy looking Keyblade, but fancy fiery wings!  How the heck did he do that?  She had made pit stops to Land of Dragons before, and no one there could do that.  unless there was some 'Chosen One' prophecy she missed, but she was pretty sure there wasn't.  Did she stumble onto a rare hybrid specimen?  Oh, the possibilities!  Oh the scientific possibilities!

She definitely wanted to experiment on him at some point!

Chastelle giggled eagerly, loving what she found very obviously.  She sat against the wall, formulating tons of things in her imagination.  How should she go about this?  Go up and say hello?  Maybe, but it might get awkward.  Sick a creation on him testingly?  Nah, that would probably end up unfavorable.  Hmmmm...it turned out to be harder than she thought, trying to randomly greet herself immediately after a Heartless battle.

Back to top Go down

Josh Dragovalor
You know, you generally couldn't hear Heartless until they appeared. Even he couldn't and he had been fighting these things for months! It was just... A weird sense he had attained for them, he didn't quite know how to explain this phenomenon but it was there.

But either way... One thing he could hear was a clearly audible giggling coming from the alley nearby. Were they giggling at him? Or was it a bunch of gossiping goos doing what they do? Either way, he was in a cheeky mood... And no time limit had been put on his job. They just wanted it done.

"I just want to say that the secret giggle gossip group isn't so secret after all when we can hear you from all the way across town" He joked toward the source of the voice, that being his way of coaxing them out so he could see what was going on. "I'm not going to bite..." He remarked with a casual shrug. "Unless you ask nicely anyway."

Of course the tone of his voice, even if quite casual, indicated he was more or less just pissing around. His flirtations didn't tend to be much more than that. Too much baggage.

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
Chastelle Velus

The Curious Scientist

Whoops.  She got too excited.  Well, as dumb as she looked, she didn't mind, especially since an opportunity arose for her to get close to this strange man.  She wouldn't be slapping wires on him today or probably ever, but hey, better something than nothing.

"Ohhh, don't mind me~" Chastelle calmly sung, standing up, picking up her bag, and casually walking around the corner, giving him a friendly, casual grin, "A girl gets excited over seeing something neat tis all."  She seemed to examine him carefully, walking closer with no intention to harm him.

After all, she couldn't eventually experiment on him if he was dead.

"But yeah, you sure showed off some neat moves there, buster," Chastelle complimented while pointing a finger gun in his direction, trying to soften him up for the time being so she didn't get too suspicious or anything, "Can't say I've seen moves like yours before."

Back to top Go down

Eos

A day like this in the world that was forever stuck in Twilight was common. The streets were littered with people walking along the cobblestone pathways here and there, smiles etched onto their faces in the glimmering rays of the sunset in the sky. Everything was so warm and gentle, as if people were living unaware of the chaos hiding in the shadows around them. Every single day, there was a danger lurking around every single dark corner and crevice that any creature could fit into. And yet these souls upon this orange shaded world seemed to carry a sense of hope that couldn't ever be broken.

Eos could see that.

As she walked amongst the folks of the town, completely vulnerable to the looming forces in the shadows, the woman merely enjoyed the waves of endless chatter from the many people overlapping each other at once. She was merely enjoying what the world embedded in twilight had to offer in its moments of beautiful serenity. There were moments where the maiden just stood there right in the middle of a cobblestone pathway, gazing up at the clouds rolling by ever-so-slowly as if she was diving into her own dreamland. Such beauty didn't go unnoticed by her brown colored orbs as she was a curious lady with a curious gaze.

It wasn't until she reached an opening that she spotted two very particularly interesting individuals conversing, or was it flirting? Eos tilted her head curiously as she halted in place, the clicking of her heels fading away into silence the moment she stopped moving. It was in the depths of the woman's beating heart that it jumped in shock, a heartless forming from the depths of the cement below. Without a second thought, she looked to the two strangers and shouted, hoping that they could hear her voice over their current conversation. She was too far away to do something for them, so she internally prayed that their reflexes would be their own personal saviors.

"Look out! Behind you!"

Back to top Go down

Josh Dragovalor
"Oh really? You sound as though you like what you see" He joked, a cheeky grin crossing his lips in response as his arms found themselves behind his head. He was a very laid-back kind of guy, very casual and blunt. Of course, he knew full well she was referring to his combat ability, even if he was just taking the piss at this point.

Though he would shrug his shoulders oh-so-casually as she would point out his "moves". "I mean, I just fight about the same way I normally do with a sword... Though admittedly, this one's not as heavy as my old one. The style could just be unusual due to the adjustment" He would admit, though didn't seem too bothered by it. He didn't even have a year of experience using this weapon yet, but hey, if she was impressed he'd take it.

"Though I'm sure your moves are interesting as well" He added, shooting her a cheeky little smirk.

That feeling again, he thought to himself. Just as the words "Behind you!" had sounded, his free hand was already up, palm pointed toward the Heartless as a fireball would quickly charge up, white hot heat radiating from it before he would launch it within seconds, just as the thing would lunge at him. The attack would send it flying back, and he would stretch out as he would look back at it to see if it'd been killed.

"Suppose if this guy brought friends, you can show me a few moves of your own" He teased, playfully, toward the first girl.

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
Chastelle Velus

The Curious Scientist

This boy was...quite humble.  He had to realize that not everyone can swing around their fancily-shaped weapons and combat Heartless as easily as that.  Even if she was just softening him up, this felt a bit too easy.  Oh well.  Some people were like that.  Either way, she planned to play safe for the time being so she wouldn't end up on the receiving end of those "smooth moves."

Of course, if he thought she was flirting with him, he sure had another thing coming as well.

It didn't take long, however, for the nearby Heartless to decide to make their move, and the boy was definitely prepared for that.
 "Hmmm...I mean, I suppose I could use my moves, though I'm quite the different spectacle," Chastelle said with a casual smirk, already typing into her wristwatch, "My spectacle happening to be 'relying on people who aren't garbage!'"  With a couple more key presses, an entity began to digitalize next to her, said being being none other than her own MH-AR.  The tall, strong Assault Rider had already thrusted its spear into a Shadow that was lunging at Chastelle, throwing it aside.

"And don't worry, I can throw my weight around here~" Chastelle added, taking her blade handle off her waist and activating the large blade and giving a casual wink, "Now lets see if we can clean up this mess, okay bud?"

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top