roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mehman101
MAG : 7
I think it'd be really cool if like a sort of Hunger Games style event was created. Whoever would win would get some sort of reward, like a mild skill. Or maybe an extra point or two to add to their stats. Or maybe even a real life reward like some small 5 or ten dollar gift card to taco bell. And everyone could go all out, without fear of dying cause there characters would be reset, or maybe go hardcore?   Secondly I think it'd be neat if there could be like a monthly villain, or maybe bi-monthly? To keep everyone invested. Have someone be a focus for a conflict, get him to have a goal. It wood also be nice if they were an actual user. Said villain might have full control in some worlds, partially in others, and none with the rest. I think it would be cool if they had like a group with them, sort of bosses in said story.  Maybe have an artist actually draw a couple of the scenes ( just pictures ) of the major events that happened. It would get people really hyped to see their character physically in the story. And it should be a group effort to take the villain down, so everybody could be included. I also know a lot of non KH Music that would match well with any sort of boss fight on here. Why not make a banner contest? It could help out the winner by publicising their work and you guys could get a new style. Ugggghhhh, so many ideas in my head. I hope part of one of these could at least be used. ( preferably the villain one XD ) let me know what you guys think. I'm terrified that I just rambled for no reason.

Back to top Go down

Newo
Dying and skills don't matter on site, due to the story system implemented. Also, no one is gonna give money out on a subjective premise. lol. You'd need an actual competitive system to warrant that. And not how roleplays usually do it, but competitive like MTG or chess.

Banner contest could be a thing, but idk how many artists we have on site. Also idk people have plenty platforms to publish themselves on. They don't need 'exposure' on an rp site lmao. It could be cool, but I wouldn't be surprised i artists don't wanna do free commissions.

uhhhh villain thing is kinda long to explain and my keyboard is messed up i'll let someone else handle lul

anyway even if nothing goes though, it's good to throw out ideas.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
villains vs heroes would be an interesting route to take, since it would create conflict. but to keep it interesting and not super forced/cheesy, it'd be best to have a mutual respect between the sides, both IC and OOC. each side should have a set of rules, even if not directly stated IC (villains won't create a situation where they can pull off their plan so fast that heroes can't intervene or heroes can't magically find the villains when they're in hiding). not every topic has to be planned, though there should be a general idea of where both parties want the conflict to evolve. both villains and heroes should have fleshed out aspiration/motivations. a villain shouldn't be a villain because they want to be evil. don't be nameless. nobody likes nameless. not even his creator.

hoshiko, my character, is set up to be more of a supporting character and neutral-good aligned, so she can't really lead the charge or be a main player. i'm also pretty busy/drained mentally so having more than one character is too much for me.

however, what i can offer is help for character building. if you need help coming up with character motivations or personalities, or if you want a critique, either PM me on here or on discord (discord is more reliable) and we can talk about it. i can also act as a mediator between both sides so that there's no miscommunication or misunderstanding that will cause tension OOC.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top