roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Felonix
MAG : 8
A Burning in My Chest (Pt. 1)

--Destiny Islands--

Typically he wouldn't allow himself to show this kind of weakness, but he wasn't above admitting when he needed help. Tired from the amount of energy he just used and breathing carefully thanks to his now certainly broken rib, he watched as he sparring partner approached him. Agnes put his arm over her shoulder, helping him towards the portal. Under different circumstances, he would have scolded her for the 'Gramps' comment, but she was his ticket to getting out of this bar right now. He settled for a disgruntled look on his face as they passed through the darkness. As they entered the Portal, he realized he didn't actually know where they were going..

--Agrabah--

An unbearable heat slapped him in the face as the two exited the portal, in none other than the middle of the fricken desert. Picked a great one this time he thought, mentally noting his internal hatred of the desert. It wasn't that it was too hot, or a bad world by any means. But he was gonna have sand in his clothes for a week.

Sorry Zip, I'll focus on the next portal and get us somewhere a bit nicer. His right hand over her shoulder, he began lifting his left hand to summon a new Portal. Twilight Town was fairly nice this time of year.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Walking out through the portal, the familiar scent of dry, desert heat was like a refreshing breath of air. After what they had just been through, it was a most welcome one, at that. A smile spread across the elemental's lips upon seeing the endless sands that stretched as far as the eye could see. This... Now this was home.

"You couldn't have picked a better spot!" Agnes answered to his comment, and, without thinking much about it, dropped the injured Felonix to the sands below and ran forward. He'd surely have sand in his clothes far longer than just a week. There wasn't much helping it. It had been so long since the fire elemental had been sent to the desert on assignment. She was acting much like a kid in a candy store, giggling, shouting, surfing down the sand dunes in her bare feet. Her boots were left over near Felonix, alongside her parka jacket being stripped along the way. Half the way down the dune, Agnes fell to the side and started rolling on down the sandy hill, laughing still.

STR ---- 8 || CON ---- 6  || AGI ---- 5  || SYN ---- 3 || MAG ---- 8
Fire || Earth || Aero || Metal || Thunder

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Agnes moved away, unexpectedly pulling her support away from Felonix. He stumbled for a second before eventually falling to the ground next to Agnes's boots and parka. He thought he was going to hit the ground though, before realizing that they had been standing atop a sand dune. He rolled, a slew of profanity pouring out of his mouth as he attempted to gain footing in the sand and failed miserably. Every few rotations, he could make out Agnes playing in the sand like a child that had just seen it's first snowfall. His ungraceful roll finally ended, with Felonix landing face first in the sand a few yards from where Agnes had decided to roll around.

NO, IT'S COOL. I'LL JUST LAY OVER HERE AND POUND SAND! His shouting was muffled through the sand his face was buried in, but by this point he didn't care. He did a mental assessment, figuring at least one more rib was fractured, if not broken, from the fall. He forced himself up to one knee as sand poured off of his back.

Sand in my clothes for a FRIGGEN MONTH he mentally groaned to himself.

Last edited by Felonix on April 6th 2017, 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)

Back to top Go down

Agnes
The profanity was something that Agnes could ignore. It wasn't as though her virgin ears would melt or some bullshit like that. But it did put a damper on the moment. After a time, the elemental grew still, facing the clear blue sky and letting the arid wind buffer her body. It was a nice feeling, refreshing even. "What are you compla-..." Turning her head to see what it was the the old man was griping about, Agnes blinked. Then jumped to her feet.

"Ah! I am so sorry, Felonix." She called out, running over to where he knelt in the sand. Judging from the markings in the dune just behind him, the poor guy took quite the tumble down to where he was. "Dunno what got into me... Here. Lemme help you up." Agnes said, gripping his arm and holding him up once again. With a slight 'hup!', the General's arm was once again draped over her shoulder and was properly supported.

"I dunno if you're up for it, but I can get us to the town that's not too far off. Is there any other town even on this world besides Agrabah..?" Agnes wondered mostly to herself, looking around to get her bearings, and a feel for which direction the town was in. And if she wasn't mistaken, there was another bar that had that scotch that the old man liked. Might be just what he needed to lift his spirits.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
You lose your head there for a minute kid? Pulled off the ground and once again over Agnes's shoulder, Felonix could feel his strength returning to him. Not enough that he didn't still welcome her support, but enough that he was prepared for her to run off again. He gently shook his head left and right, careful not to agitate his injuries with any sudden movements. A small 'waterfall' of sand poured out in front of his face. Great.

Agrabah will do, if you think you can get us there. Should be that way. He pointed to the west as he began to walk, taking Agnes with him. The walk shouldn't be too long, but the silence could become awkward if one of them didn't make conversation. Discarding his injuries for now, he decided he'd get an answer from Zippo now rather than later.

That little outburst of 'joy' back there, the hell was that all about?

Back to top Go down

Agnes
“ACK!” Agnes stiffened when probed for an answer. Her eyes stared blankly into the sand for a short moment before the shaking the embarrassment from her thoughts. “I-It was nothing! Forget it.” She muttered, making sure to collect her belongings before making headway to Agrabah. She didn’t know how well she could manage to keep Felonix’s curiosity at bay, but she’d damn well try. From within the pocket of her parka that was draped over her shoulder, Agnes could feel a nearly unnoticeable disturbance coming from her pocket and let out a sigh. Was it really that hot? … What was she saying? They were in the desert. Of course not!

Following the General’s lead, Agnes began to head off in that direction, supporting the man as needed until he got his own footing. But, as expected, Felonix didn’t let the topic drop, and a light tinting of pink dusted the elemental’s cheeks. Turning her head away from him, she huffed. “I-I just really like the sand, okay? Lay off.” She said. Her voice didn’t even bother to hide how defensive she was being.

The smell of the dry heat, the burn of the sun-warmed sand under her feet, the almost blinding sea of sand that stretched out as far one could see. All of it was so nostalgic, it was painful. For all the powerful figures her home world possessed, none of them could stand up the opposition that they faced that day. They even reached out to the more questionable people that were once banished for help, but it was all for naught. Anges could still hear them every once in awhile. Staring out over the sea of sand, Agnes could see them, too. The denizens of her domain, running for their lives, screaming in horror, falling one by one as their neighbors climbed over them in a desperate attempt to escape, only to fall themselves. Chaos consumed everything, and those… things], those monsters that stripped her home from her, they were the ones to blame. The heartless were going to pay for swallowing her home in darkness.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Felonix stepped away from Agnes, putting just enough space between them for the duo to walk comfortably side by side, but decidedly remaining close enough to her if he were to falter again. He had stopped paying attention to his pain though, as he was now noticeably distracted by how much this conversation was agitating Agnes. He faked a grin and gave her a slight nudge in the shoulder with his elbow.

Like it? He chuffed through his smile as he pulled a pack of cigarettes from his jacket. Placing one in the corner of his mouth and lighting it with a snap of his fingers, he held the pack out to offer the Elemental one. Zip, I ain' seen a person get that ruffled up like that since Anse discovered... He paused, withdrawing to his thoughts.

Fuck. There he went bringing up old memories again. More than 10 years gone by and he couldn't bring himself out of his own mind. Has it been 10 years already? The screams of his citizens echoed throughout his mind.. He tried to stifle them, to hold them back, but daily they haunted him. His greatest achievement turned into his greatest failure. Absentmindedly, his left hand began playing with the Signet Ring on his right hand, twisting and turning it. Anse, the Citizens, that dream.. He turned his attention away from it all, seeing a welcome sight in the distance.

There.. he pointed. The City of Agrabah. They weren't far now, no more than 5 or 10 minutes away. Through the heat, the City looked like it could have been a mirage. But Felonix knew better. That city held one of the secrets to his well being.

That damn bottle of Scotch.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Letting the General stand on his own two feet, Agnes was drawn away from her thoughts. The images thoughts created dissipated like they were naught more than just a mirage in the desert heat. She was nudged in a playful manner, which brought about the natural reaction of grinning. "Yeah, it reminds me of home. The place that I overseen was a desert. Ah, no thanks." Shaking both her head and a politely dismissive hand, the Fire Elemental declined the offer for a smoke. "I'm already naturally smokey." Though she couldn't help but quirk a brow when Felonix trailed off. Who was Anse, she wondered to herself, and what did they discover? A conversation for another time, perhaps.

Her eyes trailing to the glint of the ring the General played with, it seemed like a signet ring of some sort. Those rings were the sort of thing that denoted nobility, wasn't it? The desert had different laws that those in the cities, so Agnes wasn't all too familiar with the items. But if it was what she thought it was, what did that say about the grizzled man that she stood beside?

His voice had Agnes looking out and into the distance. The wavering sight of the desert city Agrabah was hanging in the distance. "Well how about that. Looks like we can knock one bar off our cross-world bar-hopping list." Agnes jested, turning a toothy smirk to Felonix. Slipping her parka back on, she didn't bother dumping the small mound of sand out of her boots before those were once again being worn. Despite the overbearing, dry heat of the desert, Agnes felt right at home. Not a single bead of sweat glistened on her smooth cheeks. In fact, she seemed re-energized and raring to go. With that feeling in mind, she started heading off.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He twitched a fake smile in her direction as she spoke, but realized there was more about this woman than he had known. The hell does she mean "the place she overseen..?" Is she another World Leader? He trailed off in his thoughts. I thought I was the last World Leader left and I ain't been.. His thoughts paused as he realized he had brought no currency with him. Not that he wasn't ready for another fight (he wasn't), but if this bar owner even let him in he would need something to smooth the transaction between them.

As Agnes smiled at him, he once again smiled back. Now close enough to the city limits that people in the bazaar had begun watching them (who wouldn't find the sight of an unusually comfortable red head and a ragged old Nobody coming out of the desert strange), Felonix knelt and picked up a rather unassuming rock. Rising again, he cautiously held it out towards Agnes, before raising it into the sunlight.

Look 'ere at this Geode Zip! Ain't it a sight for sore eyes!! See how it glints and sparkles in the light? He tossed it in the air once before catching it. 'Nd weighty too! This, my friend, is how we shall drink tonight!

He gave Agnes his own wide grin as he made a quick show of placing it in his right outside pocket. To no surprise, a few children that had been playing in the bazaar area had stopped to see what this man had been going on. As they walked, one small child stepped forward unassumingly, closer to the duo. As Felonix turned his attention forward, away from Agnes, he bumped into the kid, knocking him flat on his back.

Ah damn, ya ok kid? He reached out before the kid could respond, grabbing him by the arm and lifting him up, patting the dust off his clothes where he had fallen. There, see? Bit a dirt never hurt no one. Without a thanks, the child ran back to the bazaar, away from his friends. Felonix grinned, turning his attention back to Agnes as he continued leading her to the bar.

That went better than expected.. he noted to his companion as they arrived at the bar. He gestured through the open doorway to Agnes. Go on now, Ladies first.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Even the setup of the city’s outer limits and its bazaar, which sold a great plethora of items and knick-knacks that caught the elemental’s eye, was so nostalgic. There was a bittersweet smile that graced her naturally red lips until the moment that her drinking and traveling partner bent over to pick up some random rock. Agnes quirked a brow at the old man, wondering if the desert heat had finally got to him. She was going to correct his crazed ramblings, but when she seen that shit-eating grin, she had a vague idea of what was going on. His loud speech was catching the attention of some of the locals. The older, more experienced ones chose to ignore them while the younger and more curious ones wandered closer.

Agnes thought that perhaps the youth that came closer were indeed the pickpockets that every town had, and Felonix was merely warding away any immediate misfortune with this charade. Having them steal what they thought to be valuable would keep them away long enough for them to enjoy their time there. Lo and behold, the child walked closer and he and the General bumped into one another. Felonix was quicker to help him stand up, dusting the lad off and sending him on his way with a few words of encouragement.

It was then that the Fire Elemental understood what game the old man played. Stepping into the bar as the door was held open for her, Agnes shook her head at him, eyeing him down with a shameful grin. ”You dirty ol’ coot. Have you no shame?” She teased him before walking inside.

It was a pretty nice little place, bustling about with business and the like. The tavern maids and the bartenders seemed busy enough. Thankfully, both she and Fel wouldn’t need too much attending to, so they wouldn’t cause the poor folks any unnecessary trouble. ”So what trouble did you make here, again?” She asked, leaning towards Felonix and keeping her voice down in the instance that someone might be listening who shouldn’t have been.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Shame? He chuckled as he spoke, Agnes passing him into the bar. Nobody's have no use for shame. He pulled a small bag of coin out of the pocket where the "pretty stone" had once been. Besides, in this town, it's thieve or be thieved. He grinned a toothy smile before jingling the bag of coins and tossing it to Agnes. I need a drink, and the lad needed a pretty stone. Seems a fair trade, even if he ain't realized it yet.

He had gotten so lost in his ruse, he nearly forgot he wasn't allowed in this bar until Agnes asked him what he had done. His face returned to it's blank state as he lifted a hood out from the inside of the neck of his jacket and placed it over his head. He gestured to Agnes to a booth towards the back of the bar.

Needed coin for drink, ran a racket over at the dart board, big guy didn't have a problem til he figures it out, confronts me. He paused, only long enough for the bartender to come over and take their order (Two Double Scotch, Neat. Leave the bottle he murmured quickly before she nodded and walked away) before continuing. Anyway, guy doesn't like that he's been had and threw a drink at me. Unfortunately for him, I'm a better shot than he was. He pointed to his left eye. Bastard can't play Darts without depth perception if ya catch my drift.

At that moment the waitress, a tall and wiry girl, returned with their drinks. She looked at Felonix and Agnes, attempting to figure if she knew them or not, before walking away.

'Nuff 'bout me though. He held up his glass to Agnes in a quick toast, saying nothing until after he took a drink and set the glass back on the table. You said this place reminds ya of home, but this is the only Desert in the known universe.. Where ya from Zip?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top