roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiomonkey

General Information

Name:Xehanort
     Aliases: Young Xehanort
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Appearance: Approximately 6’0” tall with a slim build. He has golden/yellow eyes and silver hair which spikes backwards with bangs hanging down. (See picture) He commonly wears a vest along with pants and tall black boots, although he will also wear his hooded black cloak if he wants to remain secretive.
     Space Paranoids/The Grid: (Optional)
     Halloween Town: (Optional)
     Christmas Town: (Optional)
     Atlantica: (Optional)
     Pride Lands: (Optional)
Personality: Xehanort’s biggest personality traits are his insatiable curiosity and his desire for control. He is extremely introverted, making it hard for him to really make friends. Other people are viewed more as tools or threats, which he is willing to use or eliminate as necessary.

Stats/Elements

Stats:
      STR ---- 7 How hard does your character hit?
      CON ---- 7 How many hits can your character take?
      AGI ---- 7 How fast is your character?
      SYN ---- 7 How skillful is your character at crafting items and weapons?
      MAG ---- 8 How adept at magic are you?

{Please note you start off with 5 points for stats, to be distributed.}
Elements: Time, Darkness, Gravity, Light
History
While still living on Destiny Islands, Xehanort was visited by a version of himself from the future, who told him about what the future would hold in store for him. He then gave the young Xehanort the ability to travel through time to collect all of their other incarnations and bring them together at a specified point and time in the World that Never Was. His future self’s plans were disrupted and all of the different incarnations were sent back to their own times. Something went wrong during that return journey, however, and Xehanort found himself hurtled into a different universe, which stripped away most of his memories. Finding a familiar location, he ended up back at this universe’s version of the Destiny Islands.

Last edited by kiomonkey on March 30th 2017, 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
Approved.

Also note that you may give him endgame stats if you wanted to keep him close to his in-canon power leve.

Back to top Go down

kiomonkey
I can? How many stat points would I be able to use then? I think I might do mid-level or something if I do decide to do that though because he did lose his memory.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
50 max points (10 in each stat).

Back to top Go down

kiomonkey
Okay, edited the stats to more reasonable levels.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top