Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Annalise
MAG : 10
Annalise lounged in her bad, laying on her back and having her phone hover above her face. She used her fingers to dance across the screen, as she browsed social media and news forums, for the latest gossip, trends and news stories. The day was particularly calm and with a small break in the curtains, the woman allowed some sunlight to pour into her simple abode. A rather bare room with the basic necessities, though it did have her particularly scent. One that tickled and enticed the senses once inhaled. Wearing a simple outfit consisting of a red shirt and white pajama pants, she showed her comfort and lazing about quite prominently. Anna's silver white locks had been strewn around the bed in a haphazard manner as well. While relaxed, the succubus had been busy for the most part, but she hadn't forgotten a certain someone.

Iraeika had been on her mind recently and it wasn't long ago that she invited her over. Anna stayed in the hotel room for the time being, as she allowed her little modeling career to get some foothold and for her first paycheck to come in, before going somewhere more lavish. There was a debate of whether or not staying in Traverse Town, or simply moving to Radiant Garden so that she can stay closer to work. At the very least, she didn't want Ira to be out of her sights since... Well, their relationship was a special case. Thus, she wanted her friend to come over so that the two may catch up with one another.

Until then, she paid very close attention to the gossip of the worlds. Especially Radiant Garden's, considering she created her first incubus thrall of the new universe and wanted to see if news about her floated about. Important things were happening on that hub-world and she'd make sure to stay current with it. A light hum sounded from her, melodic in nature. Smiling softly, she held an expectant air about herself.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
It had been some time now, many months since Iraeika was first whisked away to a new world. Since arriving, she had been subsisting on men that found their way into her clutches. These sickening creatures always had naught but their own desires in mind, seeking quick gratification and displaying no empathy. In her own mind, Ira was doing the world a favor by taking them out of the gene pool indefinitely.

Despite her new hunting grounds being a fairly steady source of energy, she couldn't help but feel quite lonely. When first she arrived, the world was strange and new to her, and certainly she would've been lost or gone hungry. Fortune smiled on her, however, as a certain very special friend watched over her. Showing her how to attract meals with 'digital media' such as phones, and giving her all she would need to know to survive, Ira found a friend and a solitary comfort in this world in Annalise.

It was with an almost giddy glee that Ira responded when she was contacted by her friend again. No other could understand her suffering, and were willing to offer such companionship with her. She wasn't about to let go of the one person she called friend. She replied excitedly to the invitation to come see Anna once again. The hours of the day couldn't move quickly enough to meet the appointed time, but finally after what almost felt like painful waiting, the hour was upon her.

Ira strode into the hotel once more, the selfsame hotel that hosted them the last time they met a few moons ago. At this point, the staff recognized her as a regular patron and waved as she walked by. Many of them were excessively polite, and some were even quite afraid. They had heard the stories of men disappearing, men who usually accompanied Ira the night before they were reported missing. However, all police involvement found her innocent, so there was little else to do. Still, to the staff, she became a symbol of bad luck. Never treating her poorly, only being very careful not to offend her.

Ira strode up to the door, the room where her friend was waiting for her. She gently brushed aside some of her hair and knocked at the door, nearly shaking with the anticipation of seeing her friend after all this time.

MP: 25 | FP: 3

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Upon hearing the consecutive knocks at the door, Annalise dropped her phone off to the side and sat herself up. "Coming!" She called out, realizing that it was around the time she'd be visited by Ira. Shaking those silvery-white strands of hair out, making herself look as presentable as possible, the succubus did all of this as she wandered over to the door. After opening the door she grinned wide and flung the whole thing wide open. "Iraeika!"

Pleasantly surprised that she showed up right on the nose, Anna had expected the half-succubus to still have her reservations about their relationship. Pleased to see that wasn't the case, she threw her arms around the smaller woman and embraced her lovingly. "So good to see you again!" Her voice was very sincere in how it welcomed her friend back. Matty didn't break the embrace but had leaned back a bit to get a better look at Ira. "My, oh my. Your appearance is a lot healthier looking than when I first met you. Guess those rumors are true then, eh?" Her last sentence was spoken to a whisper, disguised as Annalise leaning in to kiss her on the cheek. "Come in, I have drinks and snacks already prepared."

Finally letting go, she stepped aside to allow her friend inside and closed the door behind her soon enough. "But you know me, I like to verify if rumors are correct through the sources they originate from. Ironically enough, you're both the subject AND source of these nightmare fueled stories. Been busy?" That was Annalise's way of asking, "How have you been?" While she walked over to the compact refrigerator and pulled out a pitcher of iced tea, placing it over to the small table by the window alongside various sweets. After which, the succubus took her seat and beckoned for Iraeika to join her.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Immediately upon entering, Ira was bombarded with a wealth of welcomes the likes of which she seldom got to see, let alone experience. She returned the embrace,  replying to her with a smile as she did so.
"Annalise, it's been too long."
Leaning in further, Anna whispered something into her ear, asking about her health, and accurately deducing her activities in Anna's absence. After the hug, her host ushered her in and closed the door behind them. Immediately after this, Anna set to work asking her more directly about her activities.
"Yeah, you could say I've been busy... I was on the verge of starving myself, so I finally bit the bullet, as they say."
Wandering in, she took her seat near Anna, keeping a very controlled and prim posture out of habit. It would be safe to relax here, but some habits die hard.
"And what of you? You must've been quite busy yourself to disappear for so long."
It was true that Ira didn't trust Anna at first, but time has shown her that Anna was her only true friend. Memories being what they are, she attached a sort of fondness to the woman. Now that Anna was finally back, in the flesh, it was almost akin to a dream.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
The two had been situated at last and continued on with the conversation. Anna showed her attention by leaning on her hands and listening intently, though, it appeared her sister-figure had been the typically proper straightforward type, but there was some more charm in there. Annalise gave a brief nod of her head when Iraeika answered her question concerning her eating habits.

"Oh my, you know you must keep yourself consistent in your eating habits. Starving yourself produces many negative consequences and makes it easier to draw attention to you." While she lightly chastised her friend it was only done out of concern, for she knew all too well the witch hunts that occurred when demons such as succubi were involved. "Like right now, some already suspect you of being a man-eater... Which you and I both are, however, you've been a little ravenous in your pursuits." Matty giggled after stating so, eating a snack before going for some tea. "Practice on not completely sapping a man and you'll have a better time blending in. Oh and another thing! Make sure you're picking some ripened and engorged souls. You know, the ones that you can feed on for a couple of hours before they start losing themselves." She advised with a smile.

Then the round-robin came to her turn and when inquired about her activities over the last few months, she sat back and grinned. "I've been meeting people, of course. Created my first thrall some time ago. He'll show great promise and will be a nifty little hub for spiritual energy. I suggest you find one capable of whoring themselves out for that sole purpose as well." Anna winked before continuing. "At the same time, I've become an upstart model in Radiant Garden. I lied to a little girl about being one, so now I have to turn that facade into a truth. Needless to say, I'm doing quite well in the field of work." Another giggle escaped her lips though this one was more cocky.

Stretching out her body in a teasing manner towards Iraeika, she accentuated certain parts of herself. Showing her assets off in a rather sultry manner, if not to arouse then to tease. After all, Annalise remembered the first time she sampled Ira. It was quite the night.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Ira sat and quietly listened to her counterpart speak for a time. She warned of Ira becoming overzealous in hunting, but Ira felt quite justified in doing so. After this she replied to her questions, and interestingly enough she had become a model of sorts. That could be a fairly good hiding place, but it would come with a pretty strong degree of discretion. She had also mentioned making a thrall, something Ira actually didn't much care to do.
"Well, you know how I feel about men... I'll try to tone it down, but ultimately I much prefer each encounter being as deadly as possible..."
A sort of sickening feeling filled her mind as some distant part of herself cried at the prospect of becoming so malicious. She quickly aimed to change the subject back, talking about men was always uncomfortable. Leaning back in her chair and crossing her legs and arms, she resumed talking about Anna's newfound career.
"But look at you, a model? I bet you're enjoying the attention. Though, I've not seen your picture on a billboard or magazine around here, you must travel very far for business."
It took her a second to notice Anna's playful pose, mostly because she had been aiming to distract herself. When she did however, she couldn't help but return a smile. Ira didn't forget their last encounter either, and to return the flirt she ran her fingers through her hair, occasinally coiling a few strands around a finger, and pretending to tend to it as Anna spoke.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Goosebumps rose on Anna's skin as she listened to Ira's response. Her feisty and deadly attitude, for one so beautiful and petite was honestly arousing.

"Without a doubt I understand how why you wish for such deadly encounters. You know I just want to keep you protected, especially since you just started coming out of your shell." The succubus winked after stating as such, finishing her teasing display of her body towards the half-succubus, who then played along by smiling and playing with a strand of her hair. How she wanted to eat her up. "I love the attention, dear. I've always been a whore for it, you know? But you're correct in regards to how far I travel. It's a different world, called Radiant Garden." She divulged the information truthfully, seeing as Iraeika was a being to be trusted. "And that's where I want to move us."

After making that declaration, she stood from the table and walked over to the window. The setting sun beamed on her facial features, making her appear far more dazzling. Those dual-colored eyes of hers sparkled naturally in the light and gave Anna that mystifying aura. "Traverse Town is far too small for us. We'd be figured out in no time and as such, must find bigger places for bigger catches." A soft smirk came to her lips before she continued. "Plus, you're growing more comfortable than what I remember, so it'll be good to put you in a bigger world. That way, you can topple your current obstacles in your social skills. The better you are at handling different types of people, the easier it'll be for you to identify and rid the worlds of those scumbags we call men."

Matty made sure that she played at that particular disdain for men that Ira had. Convincing the woman to suddenly pack up and go elsewhere with an even larger population hinged on such tactics. "So what do you say...?" Annalise asked, turning to face her friend, giving her a tempting smile.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Ira quietly listened to Anna speak for a moment, still toying with her long hair all the while. Though she couldn't stop herself speaking up when she heard Anna talk about how she was staying off world.
"....Us?"
Of course, Anna elaborated further, explaining that traverse town was too small for them and they needed to move on. Ira dropped the playful demeanor for a moment and crossed her arms again. She guarded her feelings once more, something she'd learned to do over the past few months.
It took a lot of thinking, and she waited for her to finish before carefully deliberating her words.
"I see.... That's a fair amount to handle all at once....  I mean, I have no love for this world, don't get me wrong.... But...."
Ira paused, partly taken by surprise, and partly concerned. She didn't feel like her social skills got better, more like she chose to repress her feelings about men for the sake of survival.
She liked being around Anna, being the only one who seemed to give a damn. She still felt uneasy however. In a smaller town like this, it was easier to hide in nooks and crannies. In a city, the pressures of social life might be too much to bear. And then there was the matter of getting tossed from her world into another, even though she'd learned to hate her native world, the jump was jarring and difficult. All this uneasiness made it difficult for her to simply say yes, even if it was the best thing for her.
Despite all of this, she decided that at this point there wasn't any real reason to stay, and convinced herself that Anna would keep her safe.
"Very well.... I'll join you... But I'm a little uneasy about this. I'll have to learn social rules all over again."
Another world, yet again. She had no idea how different it might be there, other than that they had models, and was bracing herself for anything. She suspected a grand city, given Anna's love for attention, but who knows?

Back to top Go down

Annalise
The proposition was no easy thing to make a decision on and it'd take careful consideration without a doubt, so Annalise waited for Iraeika to mull over the pros and cons. Leaning against the windowsill, she crossed her arms beneath her bust and flashed a very warm smile over to the woman. Night was beginning to fall, Anna noticed.

By reading the woman's body language, the succubus was able to understand how Ira still had that anxious, guarded state of mind and while she was making some form of progress, it was still apparent she suffered from PTSD. That was okay, though, it'd make the move much more harder if Iraeika wanted to wait it out, but that wouldn't be the case. Surprisingly enough, the half-succubus made the decision to go, however, lamented on the idea that she'd need to learn social skills all over again. Annalise just laughed.

"Ira, dear, they're people. Humans, fairies, demons, people just like you and I, except they're in larger quantities and have their own social groups. The reason why I say it'd be easier for you to blend in on Radiant Garden, is because the people there are likely to just ignore you without a second thought. You either bring the attention to yourself in dramatic fashion, or you lay low and pick your targets, one-by-one and no one would have to know." The woman explained, walking over to her dear friend and taking several gentle fingers, to caress and stroke her cheek. "In short, you won't have to relearn a whole bunch of social etiquette. Just enough to get you by, like here in Traverse Town. Of course, all you need to do is ask and I'll gladly go out on the town with you, show you how its done when it comes to talking to others." Matty offered even if it just barely settled those inner doubts in Iraeika. "Remember, I want to help you. I won't let your fears and anxiety stop you from reaching your true potential. Believe me when I say that there's more to you than meets the eye."

It was at that point Annalise had closed the distance between their lips. Her breath would have likely tickled Ira's nose and before she knew it, Anna pecked her on the lips. "Plus, there's no way you can give up my fine ass that easily." She grinned after the fact.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Ira wearily listened to Anna's statements, worn down emotionally already. During her tenure here, she didn't need to be herself. She could be any number of things to any number of men. A courtesan to some, a dancer to others, an angel to one, and a fumbling clutz to so many others. Rather than face her own feelings, she learned to put on facades for her meals, and adopt the mentalities that come with them.
However here alone with a person who could, at the very least, comprehend her story, there was no facade to fall back on. No mask to wear, no way to hide her own feelings from the world. And now that she had to see them for herself, she was frightened. Scared of what she's becoming. It was but a flicker, as soon she reconciled these feelings with a strong hatred of men.
Her feelings were confused, swirling about like a soup that just won't coalesce. It was in this confused state of mind, fear creeping on the edges of her psyche, and anger, nay, rage, at those who would make her or any others suffer such cruel fates. It was in this state that she listened to Anna speak. The universe itself seemed to be her foe, designing her as not only a bastard child, but as a woman, forever to be made use of by the universe, never caring or returning anything it took from her. The one thing that she seemed to find any solace in was a single very promiscuous woman who had a similar lot in life.
It was for all of these reasons above, and many more that simply cannot be articulated in mere words, that when she suddenly received a kiss from her friend, she began to cry. Letting go of her masks, her feelings laid bare, the comfort of having someone there was too much, and the floodgates of feeling were allowed to open.
Acting on instinct, she quickly grabbed Anna and embraced her tightly.
"You're right..."
She said this in a half sob, as she was still silently crying.
"I can't let such a fine ass go."
She said this playfully, even trying to smile afterwards, though through tears and sobs it might not have had a playful effect...

Back to top Go down

Annalise
It seemed as though her words had a resounding effect on Iraeika. How cruel it was to take such a fragile young thing and build it up through such manipulation, yet... Annalise felt the strangest bit guilty for doing so. Everything that the succubus had done up to this point so far had been for herself, however, when it came down to it Ira was in her thoughts, especially when thought of moving crossed her mind. She could have left her behind but that'd defeat the purpose of her experiment. Iraeika was more than just an experiment, though what else was she to Anna? Her thoughts swirled for a moment before she dismissed them and used her thumbs to dry Ira's tears.

"That's the spirit... Now, next month is going to be the deadline for myself. I shouldn't have much trouble raking in contracts and the like, so start planning a move for the following month. That means curbing your appetite a bit so you're not compromised along the way." Matty explained, bringing her half-succubus friend over to the bed and sitting down on it with Ira. "Don't let anyone know you're moving too. We'll make this as quick and clean as possible. Just be ready for the next time we meet, since you'll be taking a ride with me to a whole new world. One that I think you'll grow to love." She winked and started to gently rub the woman's arms. Lightly feeling her body up and down. "Especially with all the fine catches out there, you'll grow so amazingly beautiful that even I will grow envious." Annalise laughed followed by giving her another embrace. After which, she looked into Iraeika's eyes and beamed a genuine smile at her. They both had dual-colored eyes, something Anna liked in all honesty.

There was a nagging feeling deep in the back of the succubus' head. Such attraction and care for a person is troubling, it could lead to a certain weakness that could be exploited. Maybe she was over-thinking it, perhaps that was the likely case. She wanted to believe it, at least. Shaking those thoughts away, she laughed and gently pecked Ira's lips again. "How about I take you out tonight...? Get you a couple of drinks, take a walk, then we can come back here and... Indulge in our fantasies?" Annalise asked with a suggestive grin.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
As an obedient child listens to their parent, Ira nodded and agreed to Anna's conditions for moving. Moving for the sake of becoming beautiful felt shallow, but a very deep thread within her heart couldn't help but feel glee at the thought that she might be seen as someone worth attaining, rather than using.
She continued to quietly sob for a time, and tried very hard to pull herself back together. Never was she more vulnerable, more frightened, than she was right now. Not since her betrayal all that time ago did she feel so completely helpless. After receiving another kiss, she finally began to calm a little. It was then that Anna asked her out on a date. Feeling as she did, she wanted more comfort. She wanted to be closer to the only person who seemed to give a damn. It was almost a thoughtless decision. Whatever suspicions Ira may have had about Anna, they were all but extinguished now. She knew deep down that this might be a trick, a ruse to get her to do things for her, however she wanted it to be true, so very much, that she was willing to take the plunge.
"Anna.... I would love to go out with you."

It sounded genuinely nice. Spending real time with a person she actually cared about. She'd been on dates before, but never as herself, it was always a facade. And, if she were to be fully honest with herself, she was quite curious about these 'fantasies' that Anna inferred.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Everything had fallen into place with such excellence that Anna had to pat herself on the back. Honestly, pitching such an idea to an introverted woman like Iraeika and then having her agree to the move took a certain tact to accomplish. Best of all, she managed to coerce the conflicted halfling into going out with her. Oh, how accomplished Matty felt in that small amount of time.

"Excellent! The night has just come and we're two beautiful, independent ladies who want to enjoy each others' company. Doesn't sound too bad if I do say so myself." Anna winked and stood from her bed, beginning to stretch her body out once again. After which, she waggled her fingers and then swiped her hand over her body. Doing so had transformed her lounging clothes into something more suitable. A long leather jacket which sat atop a red button-down shirt, which was tucked into a pair of black pants and high-heels for footwear. Annalise wore studs in her ears that were shaped like small serpents. Once she was finally dressed, she showed herself off towards Iraeika. "Well? What do you think? If you like this, maybe I can put you into something you'd like as well?" She offered with a flirtatious giggle.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Ira looked on as Anna changed before her, clearly she was flirting back. More importantly, she didn't jump straight to sex, which was a very welcome change of pace. More often than not, men tended to try to plunge into the act as soon as possible. This different approach was sorely welcomed, and definitely altogether different from her usual experiences. Simply because of this fact, she was at a loss for how to follow up. She spent all of her time flirting in a way men would appreciate, so doing actual flirting with no masks or strings attached felt a bit odd, almost unnatural even.
It was then Anna offered to change her as well for the upcoming event. Ira, who was so unused to trying to be herself, fell back on one of her more submissive personas by accident.
"You can dress me however you'd like, love."
This escaped her mouth before she realized that she was just falling back on a trope to get her through. Still, as she was at a loss, simply allowing it ended up being her course of action. Mentally she noted that she would have to practice this 'being herself' thing, as it was apparently much harder than it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
There was a coy smirk that plastered itself on Annalise's lips, as she started to size up her friend. Ira had the charm of a gorgeous woman but her petite body frame also added in a bit of cuteness. Mulling it over a bit, she snapped her fingers in inspiration and chuckled to herself.

"You're the one who told me to do it, don't forget." That being said, she had wagged her finger for a moment before moving it over Iraeika's general area. Doing so had layered her in a glamor of clothing. Annalise gave her a pair of black, open-toed high heels, with a black and blue cocktail dress. She topped the outfit off with a dark-red leather coat and for an accessory, gave Ira a solid black choker. "There we go, you're looking fantastic!"

Of course Annalise had to gloat over her own work. This was just a test considering she enjoyed a black-on-red or a red-on-black color scheme. Those where her personal favorite colors to go with as a test run. Should this outfit be a hit with Ira and should she want to play dress up again, the succubus can utilize a broader range of colors and styles next time. Until then, she dressed her how she wanted to see her. A hand on her hip and another touching upon her chin, Matty nodded to herself in approval. "Go check yourself out, love. Once you're done we can then have our night out on the town." She instructed, urging the woman further by gently taking her by the hands and bringing her over to the bathroom door.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Ira glanced down at the outfit she was now adorned with, moving a bit, shifting limbs here and there to get a sense of the clothing she was in. Anna quickly tugged her to a mirror with some enthusiasm, clearly pleased with her own work. Ira was feeling weighed down, clothing this elaborate (or really, clothing at all) was something she was quite unaccustomed to, but she toughed it out, for Anna's sake. Glancing at the reflection of the pair in the mirror, she got a good whole body look of her new adornments. The way her own outfit reflected the stylings of Anna's gave her a solid sense of what Anna thought as "sexy". The dress was cute, and she enjoyed the choker as decorations go, but if she was wholly honest with herself, the outfit wasn't her style at all. Nevertheless, she smiled a genuine smile. She wasn't thrilled with the outfit as an outfit, but it was a symbol of having a friend, and that was more than enough to make her happy.
In an effort to protect her friend's feelings, Iraeika decided to play along for tonight. She could always dress herself henceforth, so it wasn't a big deal to let Anna feel good for a night.
"I see... So this is what you think sexy looks like...."
She turned to her friend and smiled, tilting her head and telling a truth to make her smile genuine.
"I'll try to live up to your expectations then."

Back to top Go down

Annalise
"Why, yes it is. I love the cute, shy, reserved ones wearing something that adds a little sex appeal to them." Anna giggled and placed gentle hands onto her shoulders, leaning her head in and resting it on the back of one of her own hands. Looking into the mirror, she gave another small giggle and rubbed cheeks with Iraeika. "Of course, being that you're half-succubus and half-fairy, I'm sure you have an opinion of beauty, cuteness, and sexy that appeals to you far better than what I imagine." The succubus smiled, continuing to gaze at their reflection.

That's when she nuzzled into her friend's neck, leading her lips up to her ear. "In short, don't live up to my expectations. I'd rather you form your own goals, set your own bars and live up to those standards instead." Annalise said with confidence, almost as if she was giving the woman an order. At the end of the day, she wanted to forge a brand-new backbone for the halfling. Who knows what'd happen should they suddenly separate from one another for whatever reason. "Well then!" She exclaimed before snapping up to a more excited stance. "Shall we go? Let's have fun while the night is still young."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top