Xalwin
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
AlwinNutt

Rasul
October 9th 2017, 2:08 am
DarkGodRasul

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jojo
MAG : -
"Gladiator's draw their swords, form their ranks for Armageddon! I'M NUCLEAR!" She sung out loud as walked through the market district, it was just turning noon and she had to get ready a week had passed and she had to get these sign's out. She sung her song out loud to herself as she passed a fire dancer setting up for later tonight when they would perform. Jojo was already getting excited, she had her mom order pizza and wing's with hot sauce and ranch. An she was setting up back at home while her child was setting up posters.

She had a couple come up to her interested, however apparently all they were interested in was the wing's and pizza. Which, she supposed was understandable she sometimes went to events groups held just for the food and then left before the boring things could start. Though this time she couldn't accept just anyone, they had to be people that were bright and strong, and most importantly folk that wouldn't get mad when general one eye went on his rant's about back in his day, and all that other stuff. Honestly she liked the guy, but sometimes he was like an unskippable cut scene in a video game.  Always with blah blah blah, maybe she'd see a different side of him today. Then there was litten, and she seemed to be the perfect helper for stuff, as long it included fire. Thin mint had wanted to fight her not to long ago, however, their fight was only like four minutes, and after the two had pizza with lasagna. As for Sera....well Sera was perfect, she was a pirate and she spoke a long forgotten ancient language..Ya don't get more perfect then that.

An as their leader she needed to step it up, and after thinking for a week she wrote down up their mission after eating a whole bunch of candy and sweets. Now all she had to do was finish putting up these sign's. Wearing cool dude sunglasses she continued to put up the signs humming another tune after she finished her first one.

Back to top Go down

Lightning
Lightning strolled through the market district, her steps matching a mental rhythm. She couldn’t deny that a part of her wanted to hum along, but she didn’t want to be taken that lightly in public like this. Instead she kept her eyes up front, giving the occasional nod to passersby that she recognized.

She slowed her walk when she heard loud singing coming from down the road. Lightning considered turning around and avoiding whatever could be making those sounds, however her curiosity got the better of her and she made her way toward the voice.

A few moments later, she found herself facing toward a child of some sort. One that really liked ocean life apparently guessing from the long squid-like hairdo the little girl had. Lightning saw the squid kid was holding a small stack of signs and she let out a small sigh, her curiosity catching hold of her again.

You didn’t come all this way for nothing, Light.

She made her way over to the young girl, “Hey,” she said, her voice raised, “can you hold on for a second?

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo turned around hearing the 'hey' and she was now staring up at someone that looked to be the height of two of her's on top of one another. Clearly by the way this woman looked just by a first observation she looked mature, dependable and even more so she seemed to be perfect for the position of wise older one or big sister. Though she was getting ahead of herself, Litten was also in the running for that.

A smile appeared on her face and she trotted up towards the newcomer and held out one of her sign's to the girl. The excitement within her eyes covered by her cool dude sunglasses.

"Hello there friend you've come to the right person! I'm on my way to the first meeting of the odd job's guild! The first official guild of Destiny Islands it has its own seal of approval from the island and everything! So what do you say care to come along? They'll be refreshments." She wiggled her eyebrows at the big sister type lady, no one could deny refreshments and when this one found it was pizza and wings! She would totally join, hook line and sinker.

Back to top Go down

Lightning
The girl’s immediate and lengthy response took Lightning by surprise. At the very least, she didn’t have to ask the girl what she was doing. It took a moment for her to register that the girl offered for Lightning to come to this guild meeting. Her immediate reaction was to politely reject and head back home before anything stranger happened to her, however the mention of refreshments did sound good. In fact, food sounded really good at the moment.

She gave a small nod. Who knew, maybe something good would come out of this?

Lightning looked at the squid girl, “Alright, why not,” she said, “I guess I’ll give your little guild meeting a shot.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo smiled when she said alright, jojo taking that as a full fledged yes. Pointing finger guns at the girl she turned around and tapped the last of her fliers, to the pole. With that she snapped her finger and pointed to the telephone pole, though after after a moment it looked like she realized her mistake then mistake. Now pointing down the street to the way that led towards her gravel road. She walked towards the road humming a tune. When she finally got to the location, there was a banner on the garage that said welcome to everyone within the group. Inside the garage it's self there was pizza and wings along with lemonade and some other types of liquids.

"Don't worry, the others will show up soon enough. An once that happens we're going to have first real meeting and trust me your gonna love what happens." She spoke and sat down in the garage pouring herself some lemonade and sitting down on a lounge chair knowing the others should show up sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
MAG : 8
It wasn’t much long after that Agnes appeared, her shades situated in their rightful place and her hands in her parka’s pockets. Walking down the street, it didn’t take much to notice the large banner that was haphazardly attached to the residence. ’Did the kid do that on her own? Wouldn’t surprise me…’ She thought to herself.

Turning into the “Oddjob’s” supposed HQ, the elemental was surprised to see a new face and raised a brow. “Huh so you suc- er… recruited another person, did you?” She asked, gazing that the rose-haired woman from behind her shades for a moment and walked over to the wings. “How’d you manage that one, kiddo?” Agnes asked, picking one up and looking it over.

It twisted it in between her fingers and decided that wasn’t quite cooked to her likings. Taking in a breath, she exhaled fire on it and promptly roasted the poultry to a “perfect” state and tore into it. Taking another look around the garage, Anges was surprised to see that she was actually the first to arrive, besides that of the newbie there. It wouldn’t surprise her if they all decided to bail after the grand exit that Jojo made their last visit. Which was fine by her. That only gave the elemental a bigger opening to work with. "Are the others not here yet?”

(Words: 230)

STR ---- 8 || CON ---- 6  || AGI ---- 5  || SYN ---- 3 || MAG ---- 8
Fire || Earth || Aero || Metal || Thunder

Back to top Go down

Felonix
A Corridor of Darkness appeared in the middle of the road, in front of the garage. As quickly as it had opened, The Forgotten General had appeared, Burning Rage in hand, ready for a fight. He briefly looked at the garage, seeing the kid, Agnes and some new chick. He turned his attention back to the task at hand and assuming a battle position.

Alright. Kid, get yourself and that civvy to safety, Zippo, you're with me, we gotta distrac... He paused, noticing that although he was primed for a fight, there was no fight to be had. Just a mostly empty suburban street with houses and garages littering both sides. He sighed, straightening his stance. A portal appeared around his hand, taking Burning Rage with it as it disappeared. He turned, walking to the garage, and pulled an old flip phone out of his inside jacket pocket.

I gave ya this number for emergencies only Kid. EMERGENCIES ONLY. He was now close enough to JoJo he could talk without shouting, and bent over to her level, showing her the screen of the aged flip phone with her text pulled up on it. The text on the screen read "GENERAL PERISCOPE DANGER BIG SHADOWS LIKE ARE BACK HALP". I suppose it's my own damn fault for not specifyin' REAL emergencies only. He stood upright again, walking over to the table Agnes stood at while quickly looking over the newcomer in the garage. She seemed.. capable. He made that assumption on the beach though, and was quickly shown to be wrong. Reaching the table, he eyed the wings before changing his mind. He reached into his jacket and removed a flask, taking a quick drink of the Scotch inside. He almost put it away before he subtly held it out, offering Agnes a drink. Slightly exasperated, he spoke to the JoJo again.

So, what the hell's the deal with the party crap Kid?

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
As what seemed like a habit, Hoshiko was late. She was running down the road, her red scarf and messenger back trailing behind her. She skirted around a turn and then saw the banner and the familiar faces, turning on her heel at the drive way. However, as she took her next step, she slipped on the gravel and fell forward. Hoshiko tumbled up the driveway, her previous momentum carrying her, dust following. The side of the garage opening stopped her rolling, or more specifically, her head. A small dent was left there.

"Ow," she grunted, rubbing her head. She was now completely covered in dirt and her body ached all over. "Sorry I'm late, I had this delivery in the End of the World and well--"

Before Hoshiko could finish her sentence, the banner suddenly fell on her, covering her up, as it had been loosened when she hit the house.

"Of course," she muttered.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
There was a content silence between her and pink big sister while they awaited for the others to show up. Agnes eventually showed up, Jojo waved to the litten and continued her drink, when litten made the comment about her recruiting another to the cause. All Jojo did was have a smug smile across her face and she pointed her finger guns at litten not saying a word trying to be cool right now.

Jojo continued drinking her lemonade when general one eye appeared on the scene and began to scream once again like she expected about the text that she had sent him, naturally like everything else she had a perfect explanation for it.

"Well general One eye if i didn't do that you would have been late for the first meeting and then you would have been angry about that. So to make sure you got here on time I texted you that and look your here bright and early, along with Litten and strong one over there, who will introduce when she wants toooo."

She continued drinking her lemonade until suddenly someone came speeding towards them and her hair became alive and went on a defensive each arrow looking ready to strangle and mane for a moment. That was until it was revealed that it was thin mint that crashed into her garage. Her hair relaxed and fell down to its normal position until Jojo noticed thin mint on the ground. Quickly Jojo spit her drink out and ran towards her beloved friend on the ground that seemed to be injured not only in pride however also in physically.

Approaching Hoshiko, Jojo's tendrils shoved her out of the way and Jojo stared at the garage door. Thin mint made quite the dent in the door and Jojo was on the floor on hands and knees with a look of defeat on her face.

"She's gonna kill me when she see's this....maybe we should move the meeting to another world." Her hair stretched out to Hoshiko setting her up on her feet and putting the banner back up onto the garage while Jojo sat on the floor defeated and alone with her thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Lightning
Lightning followed the strange girl, eventually ending up at an open garage. The area gave her a nice ‘house party’ sort of feel, with the promised wings and pizza to boot.

Hearing the girl’s comment on how the other’s will arrive soon, she gave a quick “Alright,” to her before making a beeline for the wings, trying her best not to look too eager.

The plate didn’t last long as the others came in, some of them more eager than the rest. The last one to arrive appeared to be about as graceful as an agitated brick, tripping over her own feet and putting a dent in the garage door frame. The fallen banner only adding insult to the poor girl’s injury.

Lightning’s sympathy, however, switched gears over to the squid girl.

Kill her? Change worlds? What did I get myself involved into?

Wait,” she said, moving to the squid girl, “someone’s going to kill you over this?” She peeked outside the garage, “Who is?” she asked, stepping closer to her while still keeping on guard.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Agnes was enjoying all the free goodies. Partook in some wings, a couple slices of pizza, a few glasses of lemonade, all at a reasonable pace. Would have been better with alcohol, but she digressed. That sort of drink in a kid's garage party would have been irresponsible parenting. She nearly choked on a chicken bone from laughter when the General came out, shouting orders, guns nearly ablazin'. Turning to face him with a raised brow, the elemental snickered when the truth came out, showing just how far the kid would be willing to go to get them all gathered and assembled.

With Felonix standing beside her, Agnes passed him a cheeky smirk, silently mocking him for overreacting. "I wouldn't complain. It's all free shit, right?" Agnes answered to his question about the food in a hushed voice. When the flask was offered, she gladly took it, cheered to him, and took a swig. "Thanks." She said, handing it back to the General. "Was hoping for some of that." She grinned, enjoying that fine burning sensation.

There was a second occasion where Agnes nearly choked on a chicken wing, and from then on, decided to stick with pizza. The sound of a loud crash into the side of the garage had her jump a bit. She figured the surprises were over, and so had let her guard down. Lo and behold, she was so very wrong. Thin Mint made her mark on the house, and had even knocked the haphazardly placed banner down in the process. It took everything she had not to burst out laughing, and turned her back on Thin Mint and Jojo, who had sped over to view the damage.

Though it surprised her to see the newbie taking the situation so seriously. "Are aren't taking her seriously, are you? It's a figure of speech." Agnes called out to her, leaning up against the table, munching on more goodies.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He nodded to Agnes' sentiment regarding the scotch, taking the flask back from her and putting it back in his jacket. He was about to reconsider taking a slice of pizza when Thin Mint crashed into the garage, leaving a decent sized dent that proudly mocked the child's bright idea to bring them all together. It would have been a lie to say that the banner falling over Hoshiko's head and JoJo's lamenting didn't amuse him, but the newcomer's literal attitude helped him keep a stern face. That seriousness almost broke after Agnes spoke though.

Whoa whoa whoa... Hold on a minute.. he taunted as he turned to face her, a raised brow on his face as he changed his mind again and grabbed a slice of pizza. YOU understand figures of speech? He turned away with a smirk, facing the commotion in front of them.

Didn't think ya had it in ya he joked, eyeing the pink haired newcomer who was now defensively peeking her head outside. Taking a bite of his pizza, he addressed her through the food now in his mouth. You can stand down now Soldier, there's no threat. Unless you count this kid and her scatterbrained idea to organize this fine group of fighters. Sarcasm dripped from his final statement as he swept his free hand across the garage, ending on Hoshiko before taking another bite of pizza.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
As Hoshiko pulled off the banner, she saw Jojo running towards her with a face of concern. Before she had a chance to say anything however, she was shoved out of the way by her tendrils as Jojo worried over the dent Hoshiko made. However, shortly after, her tendrils straightened up Hoshiko.

"Um, um," Hoshiko said, frantically looking between Jojo and the dent, nervously sweating. "I can...fix this!"

She then looked down at her hands, as if they would magically solve the problem. However, instead, they burst into flames, leading Hoshiko to sigh hopelessly. "That's...not going to help anything," she muttered to herself as she lowered her hands, and her head, in defeat, the flames dissipating. Hoshiko was starting to wish she had asked Sicarius more about his reconstruction abilities.

She then walked over, next to Jojo, and leaned down to look closer at the dent. It vaguely resembled half her head. She turned to Jojo and said, "Don't worry, I can pay for the damages. I got a bunch of extra money saved up from my job. I'll explain to your mom what happened, since it's my fault."

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo was still in defeat staring at the dent in the wall, this was it. Her life was over. It was fun while it lasted, now it was all over for her. She looked up at Hoshiko who said she would fix and that she had a lot of money....but Jojo simply stood up and patted Hoshi on the head with her tendril.

"Its okay my guild member hoshi, I as a leader will bear this punishment so only one us has to die." She walked towards lightening and one of her tendrils wrapped around her arm and smiled. "You were a good friend." She smiled at her and her tendril let go of her arm and she raised her arms up into the air.

"AN SCENE! Okay! Meeting time everyone." She suddenly popped up her bright attitude returning and she bounced to her little podium where she jumped on top of the stool behind it to be eye level with everyone

"Alright everyone! So welcome and the others will get here when they get here I have big plans for us...just lemme finish drawing them." She spoke and looked down her tendrils drawing on a piece of paper, while she covered it with her arms so the others wouldn't see just yet.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Agnes turned a side-long glance towards the General, a smirk on her lips. ”Something wrong, old man? Still can’t wrap yer war-torn noggin around my ability to be sarcastic?” The Elemental teased him, prodding at their first meeting where he thought that Agnes’ sarcasm was actually honesty. Chuckling softly, she sipped her lemonade and turned with him to face the drama that played out before them. It was, in truth, so very amusing. Like a comedy so bad that you can’t help but laugh in pity. The cast had to be the kicker.

Thin Mint, who seemed to have no control of her own power, was apologising to a thick-skulled airhead that acted as though her life was over. Some rose-haired woman was so on-guard for the mysterious murderer that was out for Jojo’s life, despite there being no immediate threat. Meanwhile, the only two with solid heads on their shoulders were standing back and enjoying the show, snacks and all.

Turns out that that’s all it was. Jojo jumped up, cutting all the dramatics and getting down to business… for once. Hopping on over to some podium, if one could call it that, she short stack had to stand on a stool to look them in the eye. Maybe the true show was about to start? Agnes could only assume what Jojo meant by ‘big plans’ and sighed out, turning a look over to Felonix to see what his take was on all this.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
He chuckled in retort to Agnes' comment. Naw, just figured you ain't got the sand out of yer.. well, never mind. You'd probably be pretty peppy over that all the same. He made sure to keep his voice low enough so as to not disturb the child in her meltdown. He turned his attention forward once again, as the hat/hair/monster/demon thing hugged Mint.

Felonix was half-convinced the kid was going to have a mental breakdown over the dent Thin Mint had made, Mint panicking herself offering to pay for the damages. He bit down on the crust of his pizza as JoJo jumped to her platform. He nearly choked on his pizza for a moment as JoJo announced her plans to finish 'drawing' her plans. He couldn't make it out, but it looked as though the hair.. thing.. was using a crayon to finish mapping everything out.

Washing the bite of pizza that had been stuck in the back of his mouth with a quick swig of Scotch, he almost began raving again at the child for her lack of preparedness, but instead decided against it. For now, he would stand back content beside Zippo, who seemed to be the only other person here with even the slightest modicum of how not to die, and wait for JoJo's "Grand Plan".

Way he saw it, it wasn't up to him to stop them from being led to their deaths. It was up to him to keep them from dying.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Hoshiko blinked several times as Jojo revealed that she had been putting on a dramatic act. With a sigh of relief and defeat, Hoshiko walked over to the snacks table and picked up a piece of pizza and started to nibble on it as she watched Jojo finished drawing her plans for the meeting.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo's tendril's continued drawing and drawing while she giggled staring down at the picture her hair was creating still covering it so the others couldn't see it, at least not just yet. Finally she finished and her tendrils slammed the finished diagram onto the table where the food was located considering everyone was already around it. On the drawing was a detailed pirate ship, that had each person within their group at a certain station of the ship doing jobs upon the ship. Of course Jojo was at the front of the ship holding up a sword and standing ontop of the rail.

"Alright everyone as you can see from the diagram, my plan is simple...we get a friggin pirate ship! An you may think that's the best part, but oh no no that's not just that. We get some pixie dust, and we spray it all over that bad boy, and bang! We have a flying pirate ship! Imagine how much more popular will be with a flying pirate ship. Everyone will totally be jealous of us! An even better will totally have the attention of the entire island! Could you imagine the faces of people seeing us flying by? They'd be like 'aww man I wish I had a flying ship.' So what do you say guys all we need is a ship and....quite a large pixie. An after that we'll be awesmazing! Which by the way is the words awesome and amazing combined because it's too cool to use just one of them! Any questions?"

She finished speaking and jumped onto the top of podium. She sat down on top of it and crossed her legs. Staring at her cohorts, she had a confident grin on her as if this was the greatest possible idea ever. too think all she had to do was watch five different shows and read one comic to get this idea.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top