Archangel
July 14th 2017, 8:58 pm
OneWingedDemon

Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexander
Up front, walls of text are welcome but hit them with a spoiler tag. That way you can get crazy but nobody has to scroll past a gigantic block of some madness.

Here we are at the beginning of a new era of the site, with all kinds of new characters and stories ready to unfold! I'm curious, and I wanted to give anybody who wants to share (be it in detail or not) what their current plans are for their character. In other words, what are you trying to accomplish with your character's first story arc? It might be setting up a rivalry, establishing friends and a home, exploring the worlds, or more! Maybe you have something more specific in mind as well, or multiple things you wanted to write about! So what are they?

Back to top Go down

Snaz Laka
Chimera
MAG : -
As Snaz, the plan for Snaz is to build him from the bottom as a former-business man who dealt with legal and illegal business, but eventually lost everything. This means re-establishing connections lost throughout the worlds and establishing a new home for himself.

As Serin, I plan on him diving deeper and deeper into necromantic studies, as well as the boundary between him as a necromancer and him as a college professor thinning. I also plan on him going artifact-hunting, hopefully with a younger assistant so that he doesn't need to keep his life alert charged cuz he old. I eventually plan on him doing a sort of summoning that ends up in him being possessed and giving birth to a new being.

Speech code: #999900

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top