roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cap
MAG : 3
Gloom

Skill Lvl. 1
Name: Mana Hoarding
Element(s): N/A
Effects: The user can store mana in a physical growth akin to storing it in an item. The growth shares his constitution. The user can use mana stored this way, even when his pool is in cooldown. Removing the growth or doing more than moderate damage to it will destroy the mana inside. The mana destroyed causes explosive magic damage to everyone in a 3 meter radius, including the user. This damage is proportionate to the amount stored (5 MP being low minor damage, 250 MP being 3x extreme damage), as is the size of the growth (5 MP being a pimple, 250 MP being a torso)

Last edited by Cap on March 11th 2017, 2:12 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Cap
bump c:

Back to top Go down

Belal
The Eldritch Horror
You might be pushing the limits on racial augmentation with Heartless Limitation. We're going to need Hoshi's verdict. Personally, beyond damage balance, Flatten and Keyblade Tracking need to be a separate abilities.

Mutable form needs to be an active skill.

Should we allow multiple costs, Magic fist would need to be an active skill. However, I'm opposed to the subversion of the one cost, one effect rule spells generally have. You can make a case against it, as it's a skill, but you'd need to convince a staff member.

In regards to Champion of the Arcane, I oppose passive MP drain, even if conditional.

I'm too biased on Mana Gorging, as I've proposed the idea myself. You'd need another administrative member to look it over.

Back to top Go down

Cap
The first skill is entirely composed of abilities Heartless have in the series. They are all encompassed by the theme of "heartless physiology".

Edited.

The skill might be too flexible. Discuss amongst staff for sure.

Fair enough.

That's fine.

Back to top Go down

Cap
Please approve.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
Does it have a max?

Back to top Go down