(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seraphina
MAG : -
La Entrada Numero Uno
Dear Journal,

Oh that man makes me angry some times. This time the bastard marooned me on an island, with naught but a bottle of rum and a peace of parchment with 'happy birthday; enjoy a day off la hija! You need one.' scrawled on it. I don't need a damned vacation, I was fine where I was, thank you very much. Besides, those damned imbeciles couldn't operate a ship correctly if their lives depended on it. My father and I both know those idiots fire those cannons simply for the sound they make. Couldn't he have left me with a sword and a pistol at least, that way I wouldn't have embarrassed myself when I came up against a darkside -on destiny islands of all places- and saved me a berating from that insufferable old man?

Maldito. Anyway, besides embarrassing myself by taking a hold of my newfound nickname, of which I will make every effort to keep away from the crew, I met some rather...interesting people. A child with an animated hairstyle, a grumpy old man, a...'thin mint'...though whatever the hell that means is really anybodies guess. I also met a fire elemental and a goddess, though I don't really know much about them...probably for the best. Everybody has their secrets.

Seraphina Rodriguez de Princesa de la Fortuna.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top