(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
MAG : -
Name: Sword Arcana
Type: Card
Quantity: 1
Durability: 6
Element(s): Gravity, Water, Aero
Details The Ace of Spades playing card, relatively normal in appearance.
Abilities:

10. Utilize - The card can transform into any bladed weapon no larger than the user, or back into a card again. Cooldown: 1 post.

10. Unseen Hand - The item can be manipulated by the user within a range of 20 meters at his maximum agility and strength.

10. Slowra - A wave of purple energy releases from the item in all directions, to a maximum of 5 meters. Those outside of epicenter are have their movements slowed by 50%, even ones they did not make naturally (such as falling). Duration: 1 post. Cooldown: 4 posts.

10. Aero - A wave of green energy releases from the item in all directions, to a maximum of 10 meters. Everything inside is pushed to the circumference of the ability with a force equivalent to ten strength. Cooldown: 1 post.

10. Mist Me - Releases a supernatural mist 10 meters outward from the item, in all directions. This mist is not displaced by wind or other force factors. Vision is limited to 1 foot inside the mist. Duration: 3 posts. Cooldown: 3 posts.

10. Slot Machine - Unleashes a base-ball sized projectile that deals low-average damage, aligned to any of the item's elements. Its color identifies its element (purple for Gravity, green for Aero, blue for Water). It travels as fast as the user, at a maximum range of 20 meters. Passive.

Last edited by Monte on February 11th 2017, 8:02 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
I see what you're going for with slowra, is that why it's a low duration/cooldown? Otherwise you could go for higher duration and cooldown.

Probably because I'm tired, but by circumference with Aero, do you mean it's like making them whirl around or pulling it towards the card?

Mist Me's duration can be increased by 1 post if you'd like.

Slot Machine can definitely do a lot more damage. As a SYN10 ability that just does raw damage and has a limited range, you could just do low-extreme. Also, it needs a cooldown as it is written as an active ability. If you want to be able to passively do it, then the damage you have for it is fine but you do need to indicate that.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
MAG : -
If the duration-cooldown ratio is correct, I would like to keep it as-is. If it is unbalanced in either direction, please indicate in what direction.

Aero pushes people to the circumference of the ability, as in the end of the wave.

Increased.

Added.

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Oh then that's fine

and ah just making sure.

Also I noticed slot machine was made passive, which is fine.

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
Unapproved due to changes.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top