Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Eric Glint (WIP)
July 14th 2017, 11:43 am
Eric Glint

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Agnes
MAG : 8
Name: Magma Field

Lvl. 1 Effect
MP Cost: 20MP
Element(s):Fire, Earth
Range: 10yd radius
Description: Agnes can melt the surrounding ground with searing hot flames and turn the area into a pit of molten lava. This causes those standing within Magma Field to receive a low moderate amount of damage for every post they remain on the affected zone.
Duration: 5 Posts
Cool Down: 4 posts

Lvl. 2 Effect
MP Cost: 30
Element(s): Fire, Earth
Range: 15yd radius
Description: While standing within Magma Field, the synthesis items of Agnes’ opponents are dealt a high moderate amount of damage per post they remain in the affected zone.
Duration: 6 Posts

Lvl. 3 Effect
MP Cost: 40
Element(s): Fire, Earth
Range: 20yd radius
Description: Magma Field now rains down suffocating ash. This ash, while naturally making visibility and breathing difficult, makes one feel sluggish. Cool-downs are thusly doubled. CD’s cannot exceed 10 posts.
Duration: 7 Posts

Last edited by Agnes on February 7th 2017, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
I'm going to ignored the 3rd level as you only have MAG 6.

For Level 1, you are only spending 20 MP so you may only deal low-moderate damage as per the stat conversion. Also, if it's going to deal damage continually, I would like a duration to be added.

For Level 2, unless you prefer to go with resistance-debuffing, I'd actually recommend using the magma as a means to deal damage to synthesis due to its properties. Also, don't forget that the aspects of the previous level are stronger in the next. I.e. 25 MP = Moderate damage and the duration can be slightly longer.

Back to top Go down

Agnes
MAG : 8
Lvl 1
Damage has been modified to fit the MP cost.
A duration and cool down has been added to all three levels of this spell.

Lvl 2
I bumped up the cost a tidbit to add a bit to the damage output. The suggestion was much appreciated.

Lvl 3
Might I request that it is reviewed, as to avoid having to bump this thread at a later date when it can be used. I'm aware that I won't be able to use it until the proper level has been reached.

STR ---- 8 || CON ---- 6  || AGI ---- 5  || SYN ---- 3 || MAG ---- 8
Fire || Earth || Aero || Metal || Thunder

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Spells cannot have cooldowns.

Don't forget to add that opponents are dealt more damage too, it just says synthesis for the level 2.

Uh for the Cooldown-increase, I like the dynamic. However, for 40 MP, doubling cooldowns seems a bit much and even if it was, it seems to be much less viable against cooldowns of 6-10. I feel like adding a static amount onto cooldowns of your opponents might be more clear and fair. I'd say like adding 2-3 posts onto cooldowns.

As for the visibility and breathing thing, just so you know unless you want it to be an official effect people can ignore this. I imagine the sluggishness ONLY applies to increasing cooldowns?

Also your level 3 does not indicate the increases to the past levels' effects. Remember, damage and effects enhance the higher the level of the spell.

Just for the sake of clarity, please add a range to each level of the spell.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top