(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jojo
MAG : -
Jojo simply stared forward at Matty while she spoke, apparently Matty just turned into a really old woman the way she spoke about Jojo which was her. The way she was talking it sounded like Matty was a lot older then what she let on, then again that impossible its not like someone could be in like a really really old age like 42 and still look like they were young. That's just impossible.

"Well I may be awhile until I get there, but that's okay because I plan to enjoy every second while I can right now. Starting with right now and today, doing.........I have no clue." Jojo sat in the water just trying to figure out what in the world was she going to do now. Everyone in her group was off doing other things, so for now she was here with Matty, which wasn't a problem. However, at the same time, she couldn't continue to play with Matty all day. Matty was a model she had important things to do like.....model stuff.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
MAG : 10
Annalise found herself pleasantly amused and consistently at that, seeing as Jojo's mannerisms kept the succubus' attention long enough to warrant their prolonged conversation. Ocean waves and speaking to a fledgling adventurer was entertaining to say the least. Time had passed by at a mellow pace too, not too fast and not too slow, daylight burned but drifted towards the horizon. It was time to conclude the little chat.

"I'm sure you'll find something to do, Jojo. Considering you casually strolled over to me without any provocation, means that you're curiously inquisitive." She stated, turning her eyes off to the distance. Showing a more thoughtful side to herself, she feigned a sigh of sadness. "But alas, I cannot curb that curious mind of yours any longer. I have some unfinished to attend to, followed by making sure I wasn't caught sneaking out for too long." Anna winked at Jojo. "However, should I ever be in the neighborhood again, I will stop by and visit you. Stay safe until then, yeah?"

Matty swam over to Jojo and gave a pat on her head, smiling. "Should you ever be in Radiant Garden, feel free to drop my name. I'll try to sneak away and come see you."

With that conclusion, she dove back into the water. Showing her swimming prowess, the succubus managed to climb to a rapid swim speed before reaching the shore within a short moment. Shaking the water from her hair, Annalise wandered over to her belongings and began to pack up. Every so often, she'd gaze over her shoulder to spot Jojo. A devious smirk appeared on her lips, but it was brief. Only time will tell what the woman has planned for young girl.

To Be Continued

(287 words)
(Total words in topic= 3,430)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top