roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Annalise
MAG : 10
The world she happened upon was known as, Destiny Islands and was heralded as the dimension's most peaceful spot. That was perfect for someone who wanted to scope out the eye candy there, be they locals or visitors alike. All were perfect candidates for the succubus, Annalise. Her goal for the day was a mix of business and pleasure, observe and hopefully snag a meal. The beings of the new dimension she found herself in held many a people with great potential. It was a double-edged sword, really. There wasn't anyone who she could safely push around without there being someone a lot stronger than her, waiting to take her down a peg. Where the was pleasure in pain, she hated losing above all things. Death scared her to no end at that.

Annalise decided to play it safe for the time being and set up shop on the beach. After arriving in a suitable manner, she picked the "perfect spot" on the beach, snapped her fingers several times and used a bit of magic to whip up her gear. Her clothes had turned a charcoal black before they reformed into a two-piece swimsuit, that didn't leave much to the imagination. Anna's hair had been let loose in order to enjoy the sea-breeze and already did she get a few eyes on her. The succubus loved the attention. Checking back on her things, all she needed was the relaxing beach chair and umbrella that accompanied it.

A sigh of respite escaped her lips once she finally lounged on the chair, sitting back and letting the bright, warm sun kiss her fair skin. The waters were calm and inviting, but she owed herself some sun before taking a dip. That'd all come in time. Of course, every now and then her dual-colored eyes would come across a few curious gazes from both men and women. Matty always made sure to be polite and gave whoever passed by a smile to match the smile's warmth and a friendly wave of her fingers. During her down time, she also enjoyed staying on the net and used her phone to surf it, making sure to stay current with everything going on. (367 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
MAG : -
"Step Step Stepping on the beach, one of the prettiest beaches in the world, looking at all the new foreigners." She rhymed and sung her little made up song as she past by all the people on the beach some took note of her little song and gave her a laugh while others simply raised an eyebrow and returned to their business. Dressed in her usual garb minus her usual shoes which she left at home and was wearing sandals, Jojo walked about the people that was until she saw one who seemed to be on a phone.

"Well look at us aren't we fancy!" She called out to the woman and smiled a smug grin approaching the woman on her phone and looking down at her standing up."That is quite the interesting thing ya got there, though I suppose everyone always has at least one interesting thing about them." She said looking down at the woman's chest obviously referring to the phone, though someone could mistake her comments for something else.

"Wait a second I forgot to introduce myself!" She slapped her forehead and quickly struck the pose she her favorite protagonist makes when she watched her favorite saturday morning show. "The names Jojo! The Unofficial,Unreiable and Unneeded protector of Destiny Islands....In training! Who might you be lady who looks like the ladies my mom doesn't want me talking cause something about bad life choices!" She spoke confidently and jumped down onto the sand in front of her a small plume came up while she sat down looking forward at the foreigner knowing the best way to make a friend was first ya gotta talk and be one.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise's eyes and fingers had been trained on the portable device in her preoccupied hand. There, she checked to see all the latest happenings. Not too much was going on, really. Everything seemed to just "start" up, for lack of better words. The news feeds were quiet and had all of the typical wholesome reports that anyone could enjoy. Maybe there was some sort of spice she could add to all that, a little Annalise special to the news rooms. All in due time, of course!

Her bit of quiet lounging had been interrupted, by someone of a curious sort. A young, loudmouthed girl, who seemed to be attracted not by her body, but her phone. Anna knew she was attractive, though, wasn't as vain to believe it was her one and only positive asset of herself. No, the young one had to have been referring to her phone. Anna gave the eccentric speaking girl a quizzical raise of her eyebrow.

More often than not, Matty ran into beings who had an abundance of power... That girl wasn't one of them, but she could tell there was a strength that radiated AROUND her. Had she already not decided on a facial expression, a frown would have taken to her at that moment. Admittedly, there was an awkward mix between the two, but the succubus managed to reset her face and appear rather amused.

"Jojo, huh?" A slight chortle escaped her lips at the girl's follow-up statement and chose to ignore it. "Well aren't you adorable, Jojo." The succubus would smile genuinely after her compliment. "You may call me, Matty. Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Protector." There was a small smirk at the end of her sentence and the last bit enunciated prominently. "What brings you here? Having yourself a little stroll on the beach?" (304 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
When called adorable Jojo's face showed a sign of happiness though she quickly tried to hide it, obviously though she did a terrible job of hiding it. She was indeed a fan of compliments as anyone would be, however her parent's always tried to make sure that she was modest when out in public. An though her parent's weren't here right now still she had to try and hold up modesty when she received compliments. With a red face she tried to talk a confident but warm smile on your face.

"Oh you go on.....no really go on keep um coming... I'm just kidding! Yup, I'm just stepping on the beach, the really pretty beach do do do. Well Ms. Matty your pretty pretty yourself, ya know like one of those model type people ya see at the stores in the radiant garden are you from there. Are you from there?" She asked smiling and getting closer excited to hear if she was from one of the possibly most awesome worlds next to Traverse town.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise had to admit that children Jojo's age were adorable, what with their acquired mannerisms and impressionable antics. This one (Jojo) apparently loved compliments that coupled surprisingly well with her eccentric attitude, though the woman could tell the girl was half joking about her modesty. One who received ample compliments always enjoyed them regardless of their parents teachings. Anna was no exception to this, sitting up in her chair and leaning forward, the succubus draped her hands over her knees and laughed. Then she leaned in, giving Jojo a grin.

"Think you can keep a secret?" She whispered, giving the appearance that she scouted out any prying eyes or eavesdropper. Playing the part, she pretended as though she saw no one and kept going with her little "secret." "I am a model at Radiant Garden, however, I'm taking a break and lying low for a bit. Think you can keep my cover?" Matty asked, clasping her hands together and winking at her.

Radiant Garden was one of those hub worlds that anyone, with knowledge of the worlds outside their own, had known of. Thanks to the advancement of technology and the internet, the succubus did enough research of that world to come up with a small, white-lie to make herself seem all the more appealing to the young girl. (219 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
You could put Jojo's eyes on a scale and watch how their size increased the more Annalise spoke and went on to confirm that Jojo was indeed correct on this matter. A small squeal of excitement came out of her mouth as she was asked to keep her secret, and that was almost followed by a scream. Though she quickly put a hand over her mouth for a moment, she began to say 'woosha' a couple times before she could speak to calm herself down.

"A real model! I've only ever met a model through the TV when they said hi so I said Hi back, now I have one right in front of me! Say say say can you do that things that model's do, ya know when they go from pose to pose to pose for the camera. I remember seeing it once on an internet video at home that one of the local kids sent to me it was so cool!" She sat down onto the sand next to the model who was still laying down. Sitting down with her legs crossed she rocked back and forth trying to seem not that interested though that was simply not the case. She tried a couple time to do the pose to pose thing herself, however she would always fail or trip over one of her long hairs. An he mom was a little to old being at least thirty-six so she couldn't do it. Though now she had the real professional deal right in front of her. This was gonna be great!

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Anna reeled a little bit as the young woman started to squeal, for she believed the young Jojo to scream outright. Thankfully, the girl was receptive to the concept of a secret and hadn't said more than necessary. That put a wide smile on the succubus' lips. Not only was the girl gullible but she was easy to manipulate, if you handled her the right way. Matty enjoyed those with like-minded tendencies.

One of the things she had expected was a request from Jojo, to do a couple of poses for her. At first Annalise appeared unwilling, giving a playful sigh, followed by a reluctant roll of her eyes. "If I really have to..." She trailed off teasingly. "But its the least I owe you for being such a good girl and keeping my secret!" And like that, the woman sprung from her chair and struck the first pose!

Then came one after the other. Not too fast, not too slow. Annalise showed Jojo the many poses she had learned from all her years dimension hopping and partaking in such activities. This only solidified her legitimacy as a model, something that the young woman wouldn't be able to question. Of course, the charade was all in good show. "Are these the poses you saw on the TV? Hopefully I'm living up to the expectations!"

A laugh left her lips and from her little show and tell, there were many eyes that converged on her. Those of lesser minds were dazzled by her beauty alone, getting a sort of thrill just seeing how she posed for a young girl. Slowly but surely, there were people who passed by more often and had even set up their little beach facade closer to the succubus. (292 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
The only thing missing for Jojo was a bag of popcorn, watching the lady begin to do the poses as Jojo asked of her. She clapped her hands with a playful glee, she was quite appreciative that the woman carried out her request. Though, she did it too quite quickly, perhaps she feigned not wanting to do it for a moment. Then again, her mom did once say that models suck the souls out of the people they get attention from and that's how they stay so youthful at older ages.

Wasn't there another creature like that? Wait a second, were model's.......suck a butts? Wait, that is definitely wrong, that is not what those folks were called. Regardless though she quickly left her thought process and shook her head, while she finished she smiled and clapped once again.

"That was wonderful, Ms Anna you did it just as good as the guy in the video. An to think my mom said all models were succu...succ...whatever the word is, but there's no way you could be that." She spoke and then began to laugh scratching the back of her head as she imagined the woman in front of her with horns and a tail and all of that folklore stuff.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
When her dazzling display came to an end, the succubus gave Jojo and some of the other onlookers a curtsy and returned to her beach chair. She had begun to sweat a little, likely from putting actual feeling and thought into her movements, her poses. "Geez, Jojo, you're lucky you're cute or else I'd have charged you after the third pose." Annalise giggled.

The succubus gave a couple of thoughts on the topic of Jojo's mother. Someone who told their daughter to be weary of strangers and specific sorts of people, was a smart parent, however, to teach one about demons like Succubi, had to have been one adventurous woman. One who delved deep into the knowledge of books or went on enough trips around their home dimension, to experience such creatures. How interesting...

"Your mother is a very imaginative woman." Matty giggled. "But you're right, Jojo, I'm not a succubus. Just your run of the mill model trying to make it in life." A rather modest statement followed by a solemn smile. "It's hard being a model and even harder trying to start out in that world. However, you, Jojo, are still very young and don't need to worry too much about that." Another giggle escaped her lips to which Annalise came over to gently pat the girl's head. "So what were you doing out here before you happened to stumble upon me?" (234 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
When she giggled and said that she would charge him, Jojo checked her pockets and pulled them inside out. She looked up at Annalise to show that she had no money on her, though once she realized she was kidding she quickly stuffed her hand in her pockets fixing her pockets.

"My mother is awesome, old...but awesome! My father said I got everything from her! But, wow the life of a model that must be tough...Always having to look like what everyone wants you too, always having to attract people and get people to like you, in a way its like your like feeding off people, but their willing! Which is kinda weird, though kinda sad for the model, it must be rough.." While Jojo talked it looked she was in deep thought and constantly trying to figure out which words would go next. Though when her head was patted she looked up at the older woman and nodded to her.

"I was stepping on the beach and got a wonderful from that ice cream shack right before the guy had to go home for his child's birthday. So I came down to the beach to see what I could see."

Back to top Go down

Annalise
There was a shrug of her shoulders and a shake of her head. "It's only rough when the employers expect too much, but I've been in the game long enough to know when and how to put my foot down on them." A coy smirk crossed her lips for just a moment, referring to her more sadistic nature when dealing with men in particular. "I will admit, however, I do enjoy the attention, because why else would I have chosen the career? I'm providing entertainment to those who need it and on my off days, I get to meet interesting people like you." Annalise flashed a genuine smile toward Jojo, before she stretched herself out and leaned back in the chair.

Matty didn't expect much of an elaborate answer from the young girl, whom she expected to be around the age of 12. Her small frame and mannerisms were that of a preteen anyways.

"And then you ran into me. Can't say that's too unusual." Anna gazed over Jojo for a moment and noticed that the waves were picking up a bit. Nothing too wild but good enough to dive in and feel the water wash over her body. "Say, do you want to go swimming with me, Jojo? We can continue talking about your mother or whatever it is your heart desires in the ocean, if you'd like." (229 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
She smiled and nodded at the girl, however when she asked her too swim, she had to think about that for a second. Should she wake up her hat first, if it feels as if its underwater, randomly it might lash out like crazy against anything that's near it. Plus she'd be swimming in her dress......although she had swam in her dress before, and why not again?

"Swimming sound's like fun I'd be glad to go swimming with ya. An as for talking ehh, I can only do that so much before I get tired of doing it." She said smiling brightly walking towards the ocean she began to lightly tap on the top her hat as if trying to calmly wake up the hat....without getting slapped this time like before with thin mint.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Children really were honest little runts, always speaking what was on their minds. They had a way of telling the truth needed about people, thus making them excellent sources of information on those they lived around. Jojo wasn't an exception by this from any means, but there was something about the girl's overall demeanor that made the succubus uneasy. Annalise did well at hiding it, however, she sensed great power around the girl. It wasn't anything internal but external. This strength enveloped Jojo rather than dwell within. While she could be an asset for scouting out Destiny Islands' population, she could have also been something more fierce.

"That's fine by me. I just want to take a dip considering there's not much point in going to the beach, if you're not going to swim." The woman smiled and arose from her chair. There was some light stretching here and there to prevent cramps, with certain poses/positions giving a few of the boys that hovered around a good view of her certain physical aspects. They were largely ignored, of course, since she was more interested in getting some swimming in. Jojo had went off first so Anna followed behind, stopping just shy of the water's edge. The sand was nice and cool beneath her feet. "Not going to take your hat off?"

Matty gave a questioning gaze after her inquiry, thinking that the dress the young lady wore had been made for swimming in. But now that she thought about it, Jojo did have a rather aquatic theme to herself. Her hair reminded her of tentacles, oddly enough, with her blue and white attire sending on home that watery appearance, so it wasn't too far-fetched to believe the dress was water friendly. (291 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
"There's always a billion things to do at the beach besides swimming....of course most of them cost money.....but, your right matty, swimming is a staple of the beach and a love of usually anyone who does enjoy going to the beach." She smiled and continued walking towards the ocean, however when she came close to the shoreline, she was asked a question. A specific question about her hat, asking her if she was gonna take it off.....she looked over at her and simply blinked.

"Of course not silly." She spoke and then jumped into the water, however only her body went underneath the water. She kept her head above the water and simply swam outwards a little though she stayed in the area where she could still stand.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Matty tilted her head over to the girl and wondered why not. It's appearance didn't strike her as something that could handle the water. Jojo carried on and plopped herself in the water, making it just shy of submerging the hat. Anna just smiled and followed suit.

Feeling the cooling water against her bare feet tickled her, sending a shiver up her spine and creating goosebumps along the entirety of her body. All at once she tingled with a positive buzz, continuing further into the ocean. Considering she was a lot taller than the midget of blue (Jojo), Annalise didn't have any problems going a bit further. When she had reached her desired walking distance, the succubus dived on in.

Completely enveloped by the water and gliding through the waves akin to that of a dolphin; Annalise took in the moment of serenity. Activities like these often calmed down the succubus' wild spirit, though, not for long considering she either sapped someone dry, or blew up several structures some time after the fact. Who knew what she'd do in a peaceful world like Destiny Islands.

The silver-haired demon surfaced from the water, sending droplets into the air. The sun's light shimmered against her drenched skin and gave it a certain luminescence that attracted eyes from those in the general area. A light sigh escaped her lips as the feeling was oddly refreshing, having water wrap her up in such a manner was rather enjoyable. Looking over to Jojo, she smiled and waved at her.

"Not coming further in?" Anna asked. (260 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo blinked a couple times whilst asked if she was going to go further into the water. Where she stood currently she didn't have to worry about wave's washing over her, or her hat randomly getting worried and propelling her into the air when it woke up to getting smacked with water. For now she decided to just stay where she was....however there was a problem with that. She would easily get bored and end up just a bored kid while Matty got to swim through the water and what not. She flicked the side of her hat, hoping that would wake up her friend and thus it wouldn't freak out.

"I'm coming right now Matty, watch this." She dove under the water, and surprise! Her hair didn't go crazy! Although before she could swim forward herself the tentacles of her hair did one simple stroke and she went flying forward. Her tendrils ceased the movement and Jojo popped her head up out of the water next to Matty.

"Whew, I love the feeling of the water it always feel's really cold at first but then it ends up eventually feeling really nice!" She spoke while laughing using her own body to tread water right now, her tendrils lays still.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Genuine interest struck the succubus when called out by Jojo. She watched the girl dive under and in a matter of moments, the young one had sprung up from the ocean. Anna was startled slightly, especially given how far out she had swam from the blue-haired girl initially. Popping up like that surprised her, since Jojo didn't have the muscle mass and probably the experience to show she could move that quickly underwater.

"W-Wow! You're actually a pretty fast swimmer..." Looking her up and down, the silver-haired woman tried to find something that she missed. As far as her eyes could tell, the kid had no defining muscles beneath that dress. Honestly, she was impressed. "You should practice to be one of those pro athletes, that participate in the Olympics! I'm sure once you got to a certain age, you'd definitely take first place more often than not."

Really, if a kid like Jojo could cover that distance quickly, then she had a shot at fame. What sort of person would Anna be, if she buttered her up with all those compliments, got her dreams and mind running wild, just to attain some information on the population? Matty wouldn't want answers from people sitting behind a screen, typing away and over-analyzing text as a hobby. She'd want answers from people who mattered. Too bad not many of those existed in her day and age.

"But you are right though." The woman agreed to Jojo's previous statement. "I love how stand-offish the water is, before it accepts you warmly. A very fun experience, if I do say so myself!" (268 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo rubbed the back of her head while her hair lightly tread within the water keeping her head above the waves, however the way she was moving her body it looked like she herself was performing this action. It seemed her hat was currently agreeing with her that it would be better if this person did not know about her hair's secret.

"Aw shucks, I don't know about any of that stuff. I just enjoy having fun and I swim for fun, I'm not really interested in all that fancy stuff like races and awards and being known as the ultimo swimmer. Its just fun swimming around." She spoke and nodded after talking while swimming around a little bit, looking up at the bright sky.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise laughed once more, enjoying her little time being spent with Jojo. After treading the water for a moment, she lied down on her back, got herself centered and started to float then and there. Her eyes gazed to the blue sky, free of any clouds, its color reflecting perfectly thanks to the sun. These relaxing rays and waters could be her new favorite pastime.

"You're a good kid, you know that?" She said over to the blue-haired swimmer. "But I do have a question for you. How much do you know about these islands? Besides swimming and whatnot, who are the popular people and what goes on around here most of the time?" Just a few questions to start. A test to see what kind of information Jojo had on the place. A kid like her would probably give a straight answer, meaning that if she didn't know a few things, then she didn't know. Then again, lying was another plausible outcome but Anna knew when someone lied. Kids were notorious for giving some sort of tick or tell when they lied. Though, Matty believed her questions weren't something one needed to lie about. If she wanted to know more, she could always talk to the child's mother whom seemed to be of a knowledgeable age for humans. (219 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo had to think about it for a moment or so, well, the question she was just asked. The girl swam around the water in a couple giggles came out of her here and there as she thought about the question. Popular people, maybe something like famous people? The last real famous person, was that one guy from the islands who did all the adventuring however that was at least ten years ago. The islands recently didn't have any big stars or bright light people, the islands were just the islands.

Nothing more, nothing less to it.

Wait...there was one person though.

"There's a guy named Chad who lives on the island and he's known for being a guy who runs a home for people who don't have homes. If anyone deserves to be popular it's him!" She was proud of her answer and she nodded while her hair swam around for her and her body mimicked the motions as if she herself was performing the action.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
Annalise awaited a response and listened to the giggling girl, wondering if she had disregarded the question after a certain point, but that wasn't the case. She gave a name, Chad, a man who lives on the island and gives homes to those who do not have one. Jojo considered him the type of person who deserved the recognition of his surrounding peers.

"Chad, hm...?" Maybe he, more than anyone else there would have information on the other worlds. The internet only showed so much on the surface, with Annalise deciding that having an outside (but still local) opinion of the universe, even if it was just a fraction of it, rather important. "Thank you, Jojo. I'll more than likely pay him a visit later." The succubus stated, following a breath of mirth.

Truth be told, that answered her questions for the girl entirely. She didn't expect much out of her given the age gap between them, coupled with the young one's previous statement of getting bored of talking after a while. For a time, there was just silence after that, where Matty let the soothing sound of water moving about the currents, carry her into a relaxing bliss. Her mind was clear enough to let her focus on what she wanted to do next... Find herself some food. (219 words)

Back to top Go down

Jojo
...or was Chad the guy that her parents told her to stay away from because he was the creepy guy with the hump on his back that liked taking pictures of the beaches when she and the other kids were playing.

Eh.

Tomato, tomato.

She simply swam around in the ocean happily humming away. That was until she thought about the question that she was just asked and she wondered...whats so great about popular folk?

Whats so great about popular folk? Ohhhhh I get it! Since you yourself are a model ya wanna seek out other super popular people later for a night out on the town and all that. Well that makes sense....I suppose I'll never understand the fast paced life of modeling. Jojo said as she was deep in thought, though for a moment she forgot to move along with her tendrils.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
"People are, 'popular,' for different reasons, Jojo." Was Anna's simple statement but she would elaborate further. "I wish to know why these people are popular and finding that out on any job, or adventure, makes it a lot easier to find useful things." She said and flipped back onto treading water with her legs. Raising an eyebrow over to the girl, she watched her haphazard movements.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself, Jojo. What is it that you want to do when you're big and strong?" Matty inquired, smirking a little. Should they ever meet again after this, Anna wouldn't mind stirring the pot and watching Jojo's adventures come to a bizarre simmer. (115 words)

Last edited by Annalise on February 27th 2017, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo looked over at the woman blinking at her question and of course the question that was just posed to her. Though it was kind of funny the question that she just asked her made her think...maybe she was strong. Well not exactly her, but technically since its living on her head. Maybe that could be considered her or rather herself or something like that. Granted she wasn't big yet, however it was only a matter of time right?

"I consider myself pretty strong for my age right now, though you got me on that whole big part. My vertical disability doesn't bother me though because its expected, one day my height is gonna shoot up...or at least I tell myself that. I'm not quite sure what I wanna do later on...But! I know what I'm gonna do, I just made this group. An were gonna go on adventures and help people and eat pizza and were gonna do a whole bunch of different stuff and its going to be amazing!" Jojo became a little excited while she spoke swimming around and thinking about all the possibilities that could come from their group. They already beat a darkside up and got a SHINY so who knows what was next for them.

Back to top Go down

Annalise
"You still have a long way to go, young lady." Annalise reassured, beginning to swim circles around the girl. "I'm sure you'll be a wonderfully developed woman, who will make an honest name for herself. Especially since you have, from what I've gathered, a mother who knows a thing or two about the real world." The succubus giggled. "And it seems you're already making headway with your reputation, since it seems you've already begun with your ambition. I hope your group grows just as much as you will."

Oh and what a delightful observation that'll be. Matty made sure to remember this girl's face well and to keep an eye out for her, plus a few others who may or may not belong to her group... (126 words)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top