roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galter
MAG : 1
KNIGHT GALTER: 65% HP
25/25 MP

Galter, though taken aback, was not above retaliating. His outstretched arm drifted to the right a bit, then sped to the left toward her, the elbow hugging close to him as the blade came hurtling back around...

...and it followed through, as the swing didn't stop so quickly. However, he wasn't given much of a chance to do so as his calf was struck by the side of a leg. Though his legs were just as well-armored as the rest of him, and his footing was firm, it didn't help to keep him in place, and the trip, combined with the still-active momentum of the greatsword, sent him to the floor, where he landed hard on his back. What was once a perfectly good plume of blue-dyed threads was crushed under his cuirass as it struck the stone. Meanwhile, the sword's motion had carried it down at an angle, and it struck the pavement nearby, where it sank inward and stopped partway lodged in the ground, free of his hand.

(3501+133=3634 words)

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
Hoshiko bounced back to her feet and gently placed a foot on the knight's chest, pointing one of her blades towards his neck. "Well, don't feel bad for losing so quickly. I've had training for most of my life on an advanced level," she said with an apologetic smile. "I've lived in this kind of universe my entire life, so I'm quite adept to it."

Back to top Go down

Galter
At first, his instincts told him to lurch upward and attempt to release himself, he didn't really bother. He let his head fall back, resting his helm against the ground. "So that's how it is, then..."

-+=|=+=|=+-

"I fear I've underestimated this venture of mine," Galter admitted from his resting point on the stone. "You people are far too easy to lose track of. Tell me- do you all carry those sorts of tainted weapons with you?" The place in his side where the blade had struck still stung incessantly, though it didn't bleed. Rather, it appeared as though the gap in his body did not open to more flesh, but instead to a void of pure black. It was still difficult for him to imagine such a small blade cutting through him so easily without having some kind of Dark behind it. That his shield, the one thing he had to protect himself from the Dark, was the reason he was in this place was an irony that he'd likely never live down. "Perhaps it would be appropriate for you to relieve my chest of your boot so I can seek a priest," he suggested. The Dark was something fearsome to him, but he felt no reason to let it intimidate him, as any priest or cleric could dispel the wound for him, and enact a miracle of healing. It had kept him alive after poorly-played duels in the past, and he saw no reason this would be any different.

(3634+251=3885 words)

Last edited by Galter on February 12th 2017, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
"Ah, yeah, sorry about that," Hoshiko said with a nervous laugh, quickly getting off of the knight. She then began to rummage through her bag. As she did, she said, "I kinda got carried away, I guess. I don't usually have to limit myself."

She then pulled out a small vial and handed it to the knight. "This is a potion, or more so a sample of one I got a while back. It doesn't heal much but it should do enough to heal that wound I gave you."

Back to top Go down

Galter
KNIGHT GALTER: 95% HP
25/25 MP

She offered to him an alchemical something-or-other, and he took it with little thought. There was no reason not to trust it, really. If she wanted to hurt him, she could do it herself, as she'd so demonstrated already. He pulled down the scarf-like front of his cloak, uncorked the vial and put it to his lips, downing the strangely pleasant liquid quickly. Perhaps too quickly, actually. He was used to medicines of such a severe nature being almost offensive in how bitter or sour they could be. This, however, seemed to have a neutral sweetness to it. It was more a confection than anything else. Had she given him the wrong substance?

His hand drifted to his side, checking the wound, only to find that it was virtually gone. The only trace of it was what could only be described as a large dent in his flesh. "What sort of potion is this?" he pondered aloud, inspecting the now-empty vial. "The only such things I've heard of are closer to liquid fire or rot, yet this is... I'm not sure how to compare it. Whomever drafted such a thing must be a master of their art." He was quick to praise it, and his words were genuine. Before he returned home, he'd have to find whoever had created the potion, and inquire about how it was made.

(3885+228=4113 words)

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Hoshiko laughed nervously, scratching the back of her head as the knight went on and on about the potion. He was going to have an interesting time in these worlds, though Hoshiko hoped he would find a way back to his own.

She blinked, realizing something. "My name is Hoshiko, by the way," she said, extending her hand and smiling.

Back to top Go down

Galter
She held her hand out, introducing herself as 'Hoshiko'. Galter was relieved by the familiar gesture, though found it odd that, of all things to be the same here, this was the one. He took her hand, giving it a firm shake and replying with, "Ser Galter, of Lorian." The name 'Hoshiko' carried a foreign sound to him. In a way, it reminded him of travelers he'd sometimes see in the markets of his home. They'd have come from the east, hoping to trade exotic trinkets and weaponry. He had never bought from them himself, though, as he had no real interest, but maybe this 'Hoshiko' was from one of the eastern provinces.

"Now, back to matters!" the Knight stated, pulling his greatsword from the ground with his left hand and resting it on his shoulder. "I've a salary to make and a vessel to purchase. Some training to do as well, perhaps." He turned his head this way and that, glancing over the different paths away from the yard, before deciding on the stairway and beginning his ascent. "It was good to see there are helpful people in this alien place," he remarked loudly. "I owe you a gift once my duty is done."

(4113+205=4318 words)

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
"If you say so," Hoshiko said with a half smile as she saluted the knight Galter away. As she watched him leave, she noticed a nearby clock and swallowed.

"Crap, I'm gonna be late," she muttered to herself.

(1139 words)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top