(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seraphina
MAG : -
Name: Alfanje de Ráfaga
Type: Sword (Cutlass)
Durability: 10
Element(s): Wind, Metal
Details: An old cutlass, clearly worn through battle; nonetheless one can feel the power off of it.
Abilities:

¡Imbuir! [SYN 10]: Once this is cried, the blade gains a soft white hue and a low hum of the wind surrounding the blade for the duration of the spell; gaining the ability to cause Low Extreme Damage once anything is struck by the blade. [DUR: 3, CD: 5]

¡Mosca! [SYN 10]: Once cried, Seraphina can direct a quick wind to push or pull an object weighing up to 300 lbs up to 150 MPH in any direction. It's instant, and has a visible effect - though clear in color - on a person or the landscape around it. [DUR: Instant, CD: 2]

¡Romper! [SYN 10]: Once cried, Metal energies combine to shatter any artifact up to SYN 10 in durability, completely destroying it for a topic. This glows a bright white hue and simmers with energy, before exploding on contact with the artifact. [DUR: Instant, CD: 10]

¡Azotar! [SYN 10]: This is much like ¡Romper!, though specifically for magical energies- this can affect up to an 250 MP spell, completely and utterly shattering a spell through the combination of metal and wind energies. The surrounding area takes the damage if at all possible, and she can only shatter something that could realistically be obliterated by these elements- a fireball or a barrier, for example, as opposed to a torrent of water or lightning bolt. Wind and Metal energies converge into a single point of the blade, which glow a silver color. [DUR: Instant, CD: 10]

Last edited by Seraphina on March 3rd 2017, 9:01 am; edited 14 times in total

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
A synth ability cannot be relative to a user's stat and should be static. This also cannot be passive and needs a cool down.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Boom.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
A correction on what I previously said: Synth items cannot do damage that is relative to their stats. This doesn't change anything though. Clarify it's high moderate in the strength stat.

Does the barrier also block magical or supernatural attacks? If so, you can specify the damage it can receive is that of several consecutive blows of STR 8 attacks.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Alright, so significant changes from my last one- figured I might want to think about using all the available slots. I had originally thought by leaving out slots, abilities would become more powerful, but I can't find the sentence that made me believe that. Might have just being seeing things.

td;lr fixed some, added others.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
A weightless blade would make it less effective in battle.

"In addition, she gains a passive wind resistance while using this ability." - Synth abilities should only have one effect.

"In addition, these winds provide nutrients and oxygen, which rejuvenate the body. This ability heals the user overtime, to an upwards of 25% health regen." While the former of the spell is fine, this is not. Cure is typically the only element that can heal like this.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Changed it to a Summon Slot

Edited it out

Changed it to a ranged strike. For the record though, is Cure gonna be the only element that will heal? It would make sense, mind you, but I could have sworn I'd heard differently. Of course, that was before the cure element was on the list so it could have changed on me.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
how much damage does the wind slash do?

in specific cases, other elements may heal (such as an elemental being), tho it will not be as effective as Cure itself.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Fixed.

Gotcha. Makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
assign syn stat requirements to each ability, please.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Done.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Raise both the SYN requirements for your second and last ability by +2.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Edited.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Approved.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Unapproved due to changes.

Synthesis can only have one effect. You may add more effects by taking up more of your slots. Because you have SYN 10, you have 5 additional Synthesis-exclusive slots.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
There. Gonna try this route.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
The last ability should be more specific in what it can negate, rather than any spell that's thrown at you.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top