roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jojo
MAG : -
"Fine ya big babies, I'll go check it out myself!" She 'humphed' and began to strut towards the other side of the island. Rumors were going around that creatures were popping up on the local beaches, strange creatures that hadn't been seen for quite some time on the island. An considering the fact that her parents weren't expecting her to be home for another couple hours she figured why not go solve this mystery. She invited other kids on the island to go check it out with her, however they refused. Each one made an excuse about how suddenly there stomach hurt, or that they weren't up for the challenge. Not to mention, her favorite excuse being: I can't go cause I really have to do get home, but I'll definitely go with you tomorrow.

Oh well.

More adventure for herself, of course she'll have to talk to them and explain to them all the wonderful times she had with the blacks. Imagining the fun that there was to be had with the blacks....she needed to find a new word...shadow's sounded a lot better then the blacks. Nodding her head and going with that new name she had a small smirk adorn on her face while cracking her knuckles. She quickly took off towards the area her mind filled with adventures to come, Jojo and the Shadow. Shadows and Jojo. Jodaow? One of her older friends usually put her name and a random name of one of their other friends together, it was weird however she never really questioned why. It was fun to hear the wacky names she would come up with while turning away red.

What a strange girl she was.

Now sprinting towards the location and arriving she looked about for her new soon to be adventure buddy. Jumping over the rock and looking down at the beach she smiled as she looked around and boy did she have a sight to behold! Before her stood, an empty beach. She stared forward for a moment and her left eye brow twitched as she stomped onto the beach. Looking around she quickly looked left then right.

"Hello! Any Bla- I mean Shadows here, I only have a couple hours so if were gonna adventure we gotta hurry!" She shouted out loud to the empty beach, looking around however for now there was no response. Only one thing to do...search for the shadows!

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
"Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A pirates life for me..." Seraphina would hum to herself quietly, holding a bottle of rum in her hand as she sat in the sand, staring out into the ocean. Destiny Islands always had a certain charm to the place, and even worked quite well as a piratical hideaway if one needed it to work as such. Of course, occasionally you are marooned by your bastardo of a pirate captain father as a birthday present.

That was also a thing that Destiny Islands was good for, apparently.

Seraphina sighed, knowing that she couldn't do much about it now- besides, there was a town, supposedly; she could possibly find a way to hitch a ride there, so it wasn't as if all the options were gone. Destiny Islands were one of the best places to get lost in. Seraphina was brought out of her own mind as she heard a shout coming from the beach to her left, where she saw a girl with oddly colored hair tromping around as if looking for something. 'Oh right...children often come here to play on the island, don't they?' she thought to herself quietly, wondering whether or not to make her presence known.

Figuring the girl could use some company, she decided to call out to the girl. "There are no shadows but yours and mine here, niña!" she shouted to the girl, waving her arm in greeting. Seraphina wondered what she meant by looking for shadows...she couldn't be looking for one of...those...could she? Ah, well. The girl had Seraphina now, and the woman was sure she could take on things like that on her own.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
The girl jumped a little a sound consistent to that of an 'eep' popped out of her mouth and she looked over her shoulder for the source of the voice. Though at first she saw nothing, that was until she looked to her left and finally saw an older woman and.....

"Whoa, absolutely cool!" "She spoke with obvious wonderment she admired the woman's adventurer duds. This woman looked like she always was out and about swashbuckling and plundering and pillaging. She had to be, indeed she just had to be. The stars in Jojo's eyes were obvious and playing it cool wasn't her strong suit.

"Pa. Pa, Pirate. Super cool incredible, Pirate right in front of me! Just like in the books, this is amazing. Is there a treasure around here? Do you know where the shadows are at?" She asked not even addressing who she was first, the girl was simply too excited. Pirates were so awesome and this girl was the spitting image of an awesome pirate straight from the books her mom and dad used to read. An now before her was the actual thing, which means maybe the shadows and a treasure and this pirate were all connected.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Seraphina smiled a little bit as she listened to the girl praise her, holding her hands up as if to say 'hey, slow down there'. "No," she gave a little chuckle, "I do not think there is any treasure here...yet, anyway." she told the girl, a cheeky expression on her face. It was then her expression went from friendly to curious as the child began to question Seraphina, something about if she had seen any shadows around. It was an odd question, and while she did have a thought in the back of her head; there was no way a child would go looking for those things...right?

It was then that the pirate realized she hadn't even given an introduction. "My name's Seraphina, what's yours?" she asked the little girl, a friendly smile back on her face. "As for your other question, I'm afraid I haven't seen a shadow- beyond yours and mine of course. Mind describing them for me?" the woman asked, politely. This was a strange child, but then again...she was sure most children must have been like this.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Smiling at the woman the child did a little spin before introducing herself to her. She made a small pose with her arms crossing one going up and the other going down, just like the protagonist of her favorite show.

"Heh, my name it flows on the gentle breeze of the wind, my name is strong as the coursing rive and as mysterious as the dark side of the moon. My name stands for justice! My name is .....Jojo! Unofficial, Unreliable, Unneeded protector of this island....in training!" She spoke with great pride and finally left her pose, standing normally once again while simply looking up towards her new found friend.

"Seraphina, hmm that's a cute name! I like it! Though as for the shadow I'm looking for their small little creatures and they have yellow eyes. An the way they walk around is similar to that of a monkey or a really fat guy getting done jogging on the beach and heading for the beach house." She explained to Sera mimicking the way the creatures walked. She moved around her in a circle to show her exactly what she meant just in case she may confuse it for another type of creature. Being a pirate she must have extensive knowledge of creatures from all around the sea.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
As Seraphina listened to the girl, she smiled. She was reminded of a younger version of herself, just as adventurous and brave; considering she was looking for monsters. It reminded her of a time...damn, there she went, going back into her mind again. Seraphina's smile changed into a frown as she described the shadow...and just as she feared, this young girl was looking for heartless. "Hmm..." she hummed to herself, "Why are you looking for those things, niña?" Seraphina would ask the girl, curious as to why she was hunting monsters. This young girl said she was a protector in training- at first the pirate thought it was a joke...could it be that this girl was trying to prove herself?

Admirable.

Still, dangerous. "Those things are muy malo. They eat little children's hearts. Are you sure you want to find them still?" she asked the girl. Seraphina wanted to know if this little child was finding them out of curiosity, or with other intentions in mind.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
She smiled at the woman when she began to say words that she didn't hear very often, and of course the smile from her mouth simply couldn't disappear when she heard the accent. Jojo simply thought it was amazing to hear and see all walks of life.

"Well I'm looking for them for two reason's. The first being perhaps there's something to them I mean they always appear as scrawny little ones, but there's a rumor that a really big one appears around here. An of course if something big appears, its gotta be guarding treasure! That's just a rule of life! I wanted some other kids to come along, but they got cold feet. Though now that your here, I'm positive that I'm right, a pirate appearing right when I get here and a place that may contain a treasure with a shadow guarding it. All the pieces are coming together!" She spoke and confidently laughed she banged on her chest and toothy grin spread across her face.

"As for being scared, I guess I am a little, but I have a secret weapon! The only problem is that weapon is a freeloader, and sleeps a lot. An is sleeping right now, but when push comes to shove it eventually decides to act." "The girl spoke with her arms crossed, if she had to honestly think about it, her hadn't done a single thing this past week...which was kinda cruel making her carry the groceries and junk.

Maybe it was just hibernating?

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Seraphina nodded, listening to the girl talk about treasure; split between two sides. On one hand, as a pirate, the pursuit of gold and treasure and all the bright and colorful things in the world was more than a respectable goal to adhere to, and should be encouraged- on the other hand, her lesser used responsible side said the same thing, but with the difference being that a child shouldn't be out looking for monsters under that pretense. While it was often true that some powerful monsters guarded treasure, it was only because some poor sods had died and left their shiny metal bits and unused doubloons behind.

Of course, looking for treasure under adult supervision should be fine, right? Besides, as a pirate; if this claim was true, she might be looking at a fair share as well.

Seraphina nodded, completely missing the second half of what the girl was saying. "Right, well; I've decided. I'll be coming with you- Aunque sólo sea para mantener un ojo en usted. To keep an eye on you." she decided with a nod, which quickly turned to a cheeky smile. "I know of some heartless, which are what those things are called, have a variant which is made of treasure. Maybe we can find one on this island, no?" she whispered conspiratorially.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
MAG : 5
A girl came into the beach, looking out at the large body of water that was before her in awe. She has violet hair that was so dark it looked black and green eyes that flashed with wonder. Her body was slender, and from any way you looked, she seemed like a normal college-aged girl out visiting the local beach.

"There's so much water," she muttered to herself, tearing her gaze away from the ocean. She saw two figures several meters away. One seemed like a child with a funny hat and odd hair while the other was a...pirate? Was it somebody cosplaying? This seemed like the perfect place to play around like that. She was probably humoring the kid, after all.

"Hello there," she called out, waving her hand and smiling as she approached the two. She was never one to pass up a chance to talk to somebody.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Hearing that Seraphina was up to the idea of them searching for the heartless and more importantly the adventure...oh yea and that treasure would be cool too. Jojo smiled warmly at her newfound friend and was about to turn and proclaim something...that was until she looked over and saw someone approaching. Her eyes lit up and the smile stayed plastered on her face.

"An while Seraphina joins the party a new person approaches! An with pretty hair too! Hiya over there my name's Jojo! Would ya like to go shadow/treasure hunting with us? The more the merrier!" There was merriment still quite abundant in her voice and she seemed to be jumping up and down in place awaiting to see the newcomers answer.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
As Jojo smiled at the woman, Seraphina returned it, despite wondering what troubles this child might get the two of them into in the back of her mind. It couldn't be too bad- she had faced plenty of horrible things in her long life, including heartless; some small fry shouldn't be too difficult right? That's what the pirate believed, and eventually what she ended up sticking with. She turned her head as she heard another voice made itself known.

"Hola, amiga. ¿De dónde eres?" Seraphina greeted, "We were just about to head out to find ourselves some heartless. Care to join?" the pirate offered with a smile. "I am Seraphina," she introduced, "and this little one here is Jojo." she said, nodding her head in the little one's direction. She hadn't much to say about this new character, beyond that she had a friendly demeanor, and it was always good to make some new friends.

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
"A heartless treasure hunt?" Hoshiko echoed, looking from the little girl, Jojo, to the pirate woman, Seraphina with look of confusion crossed with amusement. Seraphina seemed to be around same age of her, though the other young girl was clearly a kid...with odd hair, now that Hoshiko was up close.

"Is that such a good idea?" Hoshiko said, trying to sound casual, though looking at the pirate woman. "My name is Hoshiko, by the way."

(225 words)

Back to top Go down

Agnes
MAG : 8
It wasn't that she was against the job she was given, that was a simple matter. 'Investigate the oddities of the Isles and report back.' Looking at the slip of paper that she once again pulled from the pocket of her parka, the paper began to burn around the edges until it was naught but ash in her palm. Looking around, Agnes peered through the dark lenses of her sunglasses. Again, it wasn't the mission that was a bother. Looking off to the right, she gazed upon it. All that damn water. What were they thinking when they sent her here? They know damn well of her aversion to the glimmering blue mass.

With a huff, Agnes dumped the ash from her palm and strolled off the docks. Stuffing her hands back into her pockets, the elemental began to look around like she was nothing more than a tourist. May as well start off with a cover. No different than any other recon task. Which... seemed to be happening a lot lately... What in the worlds were those freaks looking for, anyways? Whatever. It didn't matter. So long as she got paid the money and the information she was promised, Agnes didn't care what she had to do.

After a good long walk, it became so painfully evident just how peaceful the world was. The people were friendly, the breeze was pleasant, the sound of gently crashing waves was relaxing, and the shimmering sun was warm on the skin. It was all so sickeningly sweet.

Making it from one end of the town to the other, Agnes stopped some yards from a gather gaggle of girls and opted to skirt around them. She had just about enough of the bright, shining personalities of the locals around here. Any more contact, and the elemental was sure she'd be infected with it. Turning on a heel, her fiery red braid flipped off her shoulder and onto her back. She'd almost made it away before something caught her ear. A heartless? What would such a creature be doing on such a pure world? Remaining out of sight, yet within earshot, Agnes listened in to their conversation.

Introductions were made. Useless info, though it proved that at least one of the trio was a stranger to them. A heartless treasure hunt? Now that sounded interesting. Who were these people that they thought they could fend off beings such as the heartless? Perhaps their new companion had the right idea. Fighting the darkness was dangerous, especially this breed of evil. Having to release the tension that wound itself up in her fist, the elemental took a breath and leaned up against the wall of the building that shielded her. Thankfully, she was still in the sun's rays.
Words: 464

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Jojo looked at them and folded her hands behind her head a confident chuckle left her throat and she looked at the two before her with a smug grin.

"Don't worry about it just stick with me and we'll find some shadow's with a treasure no problem. In fact I predict one will come...now!" With hands folded behind her hand, she said now as if something were to appear right in front of them, however naturally nothing came.

"Funny, usually that works on the TV......NOW!" She said it once again, however this time with much fortitude and 'oomph' in her voice. Though once again the only response to her voice command was a gentle breeze in the air.

"Ya know, I honestly thought that would work. I kinda expected it too...at least a little ya know something like..." Jojo kept talking and going on about how she saw it all the time on TV. Though, while the girl continued to speak in the incredibly shallow water behind a large head that looked like was covered in black tendrils appeared behind her. Slowly rising out of the ground, yellow eyes that looked as though they stared dead into your soul could be seen. The higher the creature rose, the more it could be seen that the creature looked quite formidable. Meanwhile, the girl continued talking.

"...but yea, I guess that type of stuff only happens in the movies." She turned around and finally saw the creature that could be identified as a Darkside now standing before them. She simply stared up at the creature with her eyes staring at the creature and for a moment her face was simply monotone. Looking back at the others and then back towards the creature she simply sighed.

"I got nothing." Was all that came out of her mouth and she turned back around watching the creature advance forward however, she was a little scared and by a little i mean incredibly scared her leg's failing her.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
Not far from the beach where the girl and her newfound friends decided to begin their adventure, an old soul rested near the waters edge. He heard quips here and there about Shadows and Treasure Hunts and JoJos. Being just far enough out of earshot, the weary Nobody turned his attention to the sun over the ocean and the bottle of whiskey in his hand. Mumbling a tune, he took a swig.

There ain't no grave.. Can hold my body down.. Mm hm hmmm... Noticing the bottle of whiskey had almost gone empty, he began to wave his hand over the bottle. Manipulating time itself was no small feat, something that Felonix had taken years of time to master. He wandered far and wide, even sacrificing his knowledge of other powers to manipulate time, and the best he used it for was to rewind his bottle of whiskey. However, the bottle now full, his musings turned back towards the horizon. Content with his full bottle of alcohol and the seagulls in the distance, he began to snooze off..

Right until the scent of Darkness filled the air. A great Darkness, one this island had not known for a long time. 10 years out of the game.. he mumbled to himself as he reached beside him to grab Burning Rage from the sand he had stabbed it into earlier. Fire and Darkness rose from the sword, coming to life in it's master's hands. Hope I haven't gotten rusty.

He shook the sand from the massive Broadsword as he walked closer to the group. Sure enough, behind the trio a Darkside had appeared, no doubt hellbent on destruction of the island and it's citizens. Continuing his casual walk, he finally got close enough to look at the trio. One was fairly thin and seemed young. One carried herself the same as an old pirate friend of his. And one... was 10? No.. 12? What the hell? Felonix's pace quickened significantly, running up to the group.

Get the hell out of here kid! These things don't play nice with children! The Darkside was advancing, meaning he'd have to time this just right. He leapt into the air, readying Burning Rage to slash the Heartless in the head. He swung, but miscalculated, and instead hit the beast in the shoulder. Damn, it's been too long.. he thought to himself. The Darkside recoiled for a moment as Felonix landed on the ground beside it. He turned back to the trio, shouting now.

You, Pirate! You're with me! You! He pointed at the older of the two remaining girls. Thin Mint! Get that child the hell out of here while it's distracted! He turned his attention back to the Darkside, who seemed to be regaining it's senses after his strike. Leave this to the real fighters!

(edit: Word Count - 470)

Last edited by Felonix on March 13th 2017, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Agnes
Peeking around the corner, Anges continued to watch the humiliating display that poor, naive child displayed. Perhaps the elemental was in poor tastes to believe that a kid could know, let alone predict, such things to happen. Maybe it was the presence of at least one adult that fooled her into thinking that it was a legitimate lead. Shame on her.

Having turned her back on the trio, the elemental didn’t even take two steps before she heard a man’s shout, giving curt directions to the girls. Whipping back around and standing in full view of the people and their surroundings, “Hoooly shit.” Agnes’ eyes slowly trailed up the huge figure that was the Darkside, the sunglasses she wore slipping from their place and showing wide emerald eyes. Its shadow was cast over her so thoroughly. It was her first time laying her eyes on a heartless that size. To be honest, it was a little unsettling.

Pushing her shades back into place, she gazed back to the man that was barking out orders. There was a brief moment of amusement when he referred to the sensible girl as ‘thin mint’. “Ughhh…” Sighing to herself, Anges was well aware that she’d be breaking code if she intervened, but had enough of a conscious that it’d bother her to let a child get harmed.

Skirting around the buildings so that she was no longer standing behind the group, Agnes gathered roaring flames in her palm before flinging it at the Darkside, her trajectory aiming for the creature’s eyes. “I fit that bill.” She retorted to the man’s comment on “real fighters”. The flames missed the eyes, but scored at least at its head. The thick bulk didn’t let it turn its head far, but Agnes managed to gain its attention.

Shit… She had its attention.

Word Count: 304

STR ---- 8 || CON ---- 6  || AGI ---- 5  || SYN ---- 3 || MAG ---- 8
Fire || Earth || Aero || Metal || Thunder

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
A lot of things seemed to happen at once. In what at first seemed like an adorable display, Jojo tried to summon heartless which surprisingly worked, much to the dismay of Hoshiko. Rather than some little Shadow heartless that she was sure Jojo wanted to play with, which that in itself was dangerous, she summoned a giant, hulking mass of darkness. A Darkside.

And then, there was a guy who showed up and barked orders. Hoshiko noticed he was holding a bottle of liquor. Is he drunk? Wait, did he just call me Thin Mint? What is happening. However, while Hoshiko personally disagreed with the notion that she wasn't a real fighter, she didn't say anything and instead towards the little girl.

"Alright, let's get out of here before you get hurt, Jojo," Hoshiko said gently with a smile as she picked Jojo up from the armpits and began to walk in the opposite direction of the heartless beast as there was suddenly somebody else who joined the fray, with fire.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Seraphina would have laughed at the child’s antics, if it weren’t for the absurdity of it- all those stories about pirates fighting skeletons for cursed gold, krakens and all manner of voodoo were stories born of simple chance- stumbling over the supernatural. Granted, It may have been that the pirates were looking for something, but Seraphina had a guess the undead and sea monsters weren’t one of them. So when Jojo so causally talked about summoning heartless, and worse yet, seeing the fear in her eyes as she tempted fate enough for that old crone to push back, and the black tendrils of the Darkside that began to rise up to greet the people gathered on the beach? Seraphina just sighed.

“Por amor a Dios.” She spat, wondering just what in the hell she got herself into- damn that man, and her marooning her on this island as a joke. Everything else came quickly; more people popped out of nowhere, a man barking orders, Hoshiko picking the child up and away from the fight and a fireball seemingly thrown out of nowhere, catching the beasts attention as he turned away from the group and onto the new girl.

“I’m with you, camarada!” she shouted to the man, quickly looking for some kind of weakness in the monster, before realizing she didn’t have any kind of defense or weapon- beyond her bottle of rum, but yeah, lets waste good rum on a heartless. ‘Damn! I need a weapon!’ she seethed in her brain, before diving for a well sized stick in the sand- What good was a stick gonna do? no una maldita cosa. Nothing. She wasn't stupid. But having something in her hands to defend herself with went quite a bit for her nerves.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Stress and anxiety on the brain, usually they were horrible for many. A plague on the mind that most wouldn't wish for at all. Although, things were slightly different for Jojo, when she got scared, something woke up inside her or rather on top of her.

Jojo was still froze as she was picked up and almost carried away from the battlefield, that was until the two of her tendrils stretched and stabbed themselves into the ground. Ceasing their movement, Jojo eyes widened and she nervously smiled and laughed as she  looked at Hoshiko.

"I may forgotten to tell ya about this, though I suppose its okay considering ya just got here, and people usually don't say everything at first-" Before she could even continue a tendril of hers wrapped around Hoshiko and lifted her into the air and was ready to slam her into the sand, however before she could the touch ground Jojo quickly voiced her dismay.

"No, not Hoshi the thin mint, the one behind us, the one behind us!" She quickly turned her head to face the huge behemoth, her friend must not be fully awake yet, believing the one in front of her must be the threat. Before Hoshi could kiss the sand she would be set down properly the tendril letting go of her.

"Well your gonna be up for awhile, just don't get in the way of General One-" Before the girl could say anything else, a plume of sand rising into the air was where Jojo once stood. An now Jojo was being launched at the Darkside. All that could be heard was the sound of Jojo screaming as she went flying at an alarming rate at the heart shape chest of the darkside. All of her tendril's came together wrapping around themselves, on impact they slammed against the monster chest. It stumbled backwards and would slowly begin to fall. Meanwhile her stretched once again and stabbed itself into the shallow water Jojo being suspended about ten feet in the air staring at the others in front of her. Jojo on the otherhand needed a moment before another quip, she was going to have to get used to this stuff.

Back to top Go down

Felonix
A fireball flew over Felonix's shoulder, hitting the Darkside in the face and temporarily stunning it. He turned enough to see a new girl enter the fight. He nodded, acknowledging her statement before giving her a quick once over assessment. No noticeable weapons.. but a Mage is always a good ally he thought before turning his attention to the Pirate. She was ready for battle armed with her hot temperament and..

A fucking stick? His thoughts turned to words with the closest vocal range of bewilderment a Nobody could muster. Felonix straightened out of his fighting stance, looking on at the woman and her foolish choice. I mean.. Don't you people do Cutlasses or Pistols or Undead Skeletons or something? His hand moved to his head as it shook disapprovingly, before he wildly flung it behind him, gesturing to the Darkside that had now focused itself on Agnes. I mean, look at that! That stick isn't going to do jack shi...

Felonix was cut off by the scream of the CHILD rushing through the air, before a sound similar to a car hitting a tree was heard. He turned, seeing some sort of Darkness coming from the girl's head. No.. Not Darkness.. I would have sensed it from the beginning.. What the hell is that? His internal curiosity aside, whatever the kid did worked. The beast was stumbling backwards, ready for the final blows. Sword ready once again, Felonix pivoted to run towards the creature of Darkness, only slowing as he watched it's actions.

The Darkside began loosing ground after the girl rushed it's chest, nearly completely loosing it's balance, but as it backed up, it caught it's footing and raised both it's arms slowly above its head. A swirling orb of Darkness began to form, clearly the creature's final attack in it's last few moments. Shit.. That's definitely not good. He regained his speed, this time aiming for the beast's leg and shouting to the others now behind him.

We have to interrupt that attack before it's charged, that orb will destroy half this island if it connects! He paused momentarily. Anyone WITH A SUITABLE WEAPON OR SKILLSET.. he rudely accentuated.. Strike now and finish him off!

Now within range, Felonix slashed Burning Rage through the beast's kneecap. A solid hit, the beast once again began to falter. The attack was not enough to disrupt the orb, however, growing to nearly 30% it's max capacity.

(Edit: Word Count - 406)

Last edited by Felonix on March 13th 2017, 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Agnes
A momentary panic was interrupted by the shouts of disbelief that came from the man. Turning shaded emerald eyes to the woman she was directed at, Anges quirked a high brow and joined the man in marveling at the choice of weapon the pirate had made. “No. No it won’t…” The cherry on the cake was when that.. little girl was sent flying across the air, screaming all the while. How the hell did these people survive the day, this far into life?

Shaking out her thoughts as the child speared into the Darkside, Agnes was amazed to see it stumble back. ‘Hot damn…’ She thought to herself. Maybe there was more to this kid than meets the eye. Not every average joe could tip it over like tha-... Nevermind. It regained its footing. Welp, it was still pretty cool. Though the way she landed in the shallows was a bit disturbing.

Once again, the old coot grabbed her attention by shouting out orders. And boy, did he have a right to. Gazing up, the Elemental saw how it gathered energy between its palms. Watching as he clashed with the heartless’ legs, she took a higher aim. Fierce flames formed between her palms, growing, condensing, becoming concentrated. “Piss off!” Agnes called out to the heartless, flinging her flames at the Darkside with everything she had. Wizzing on by to towards its target, the magic combusted at its hands, a sort of bomb that she hoped would disrupt its orb summoning.

So much for a peaceful recon chore. This was turning out to be far more adventurous than she signed up for.

Words: 273

STR ---- 8 || CON ---- 6  || AGI ---- 5  || SYN ---- 3 || MAG ---- 8
Fire || Earth || Aero || Metal || Thunder

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Suddenly, Jojo's hair started moving and wrapped around Hoshiko, in a way that reminded her of a Boa Constrictor and its prey. She gulped as she was lifted into the air, having been taken off guard by her hair moving. She tried to move her arms, but damn, her hair was strong...then again, it was really hair. More like tendrils.

Jojo talked to the tendril hair things and she was put down safety moments before being slammed into the sand. And then Jojo jumped off, or rather the tendril hair things, and slammed into the Darkside. Hoshiko stood there, stunned. What just happened? she thought to herself.

More attacks landed on the Darkside. For some reason, the pirate was using a stick to fight while the drunk guy was wielding a giant sword. "Talk about contrast," she muttered to herself as she began to take a few steps backwards when the guy shouted about landing a final blow before the Darkside could wreck the island.

A dark mist appeared around her hands, which solidified into two daggers. Hoshiko looked down at them and then back up at the Darkside. "I really need to get these upgraded, friggin toothpicks," she said to herself, annoyed.

Hoshiko breathed in and closed her eyes. The dark violet color of her hair evaporated away, revealing shimmering, red hair. When she opened her eyes, they were golden instead of brown. A side effect of this state of power was reverting to her original, natural look. A pain, really.

She then took off running at full speed, quickly reaching her max speed. As Hoshiko neared the Darkside, she jumped forward, sand spraying behind her, as she put her arms in front of her, making herself into a human javalin. She pierced through the chest, above the hollowed out heart-shaped hole, leaving a smaller, Hoshiko shaped hole behind.

But it didn't stop there. Hoshiko kept going, making a big splash into the ocean several hundred meters away. Her head popped through the surface, spitting out salty water. She shook her hair, and as she did, it turned back to the dark violet color, as did her eyes return to their green color.

"Crap."

4FP remaining.

Back to top Go down

Celeste Kusaido

The once great and mighty Goddess... brought down by a promise! A promise she made to the boy who had- created her three-hundred years from this day. Surprisingly just like Baris said; he was her creator, through being a descendant of the original one, he had darkness eat away at her energy or life source if you so wish to call it. However the odds lingered in her favor as she was able to use what strength she had left to warp to another world, mere seconds before hers had collapsed into pure darkness, shattered and never to be seen again.

Each day was hell for her as she roamed, wondering if she even had a place in this world now, she felt like a lost soul. Once confident and ambitious spirit, now  was unsure, even getting dressed she felt like one mistake would be her end. She had made one tiny promise to a dying friend and in the end it was the destruction of her whole world. Celeste didn't know what to do, she had brought her world together, she had unified them; taught them how to fought and was their tactician, their victory was practically inches away, till that terrible spell was casted.

What was her purpose in this world now? Was she to be a spirit that wandered every world, slowly and dead. She shook her head, this was certainly not the thoughts a Goddess of her status should have; or what status she previously held. Now she was practically at square one starting all over yet again.

Sitting on her knees, she cried out and screamed. "WHYYY NATHAN! YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN THAT YOUR FAMILY WOULD'VE BEEN THE END OF ME!"

She sobbed into her hands, was she to wish upon a god? Just like her creator and it'd be okay after that? No. She had to regain her power and find Baris he was out there somewhere. She would rebuild her world in the end and give the world life again!

As she walked she heard voices, as she got closer to the beach, she had for a moment forgotten that the ocean even existed, and that this land form was an island. She stood from a distance watching them, even thought she felt the need to help, with her current state she'd only get in their way.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Being suspended in the air still Jojo had just caught her breath, her breathing was regulated once again and she felt in good spirits. She looked up at the huge heartless before her, apparently now it was making some kinda huge dark energy ball, and unfortunately it could possibly level at least half the island!

Not on her watch!

"Ya gotta stop it! Rent's due!" If you were looking at her hat in that moment, the wings on the side of her hat would nod. Her hair would shed most of her tendrils until only two remained. Falling down and landing in the shallow waters she landed safely and her two remaining tendrils shot up into the air wrapping around the dark sides arm.

"Okay let's make an opening!" She spoke with confidence, though there was a slight amount of fear laced in her voice. She ran back towards the sand and her tendrils stretched more and more and suddenly she was in a power struggle with the Dark side. Reaching where the sand was wet and the tide was coming in, both the dark side and her hat were now for fighting for dominance.

They went back and forth until finally a snap was heard and suddenly the dark side's arm literally began to tear off while dragging the creature down.

"If your gonna do something General One Eye, Please and thank you!" She spoke as she tried to hold her position, though she was slowly going towards the tide her hat only able to keep this up for so long without an anchor to keep her steady.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Seraphina felt her anger spike and her skin heat up from the mans dismissal, teeth grinding as the woman behind her unhelpfully chimed in with a useless opinion. It just really fed the fire more that she realized she looked like the most useless member of this little skirmish, and everybody else seemed to have moved much faster than she. Between the hoshispear, that damned man's attacks and that unhelpfully helping woman; she didn't even move. Her rage spiking, Seraphina began to growl as the wind picked up drastically, 100 mile an hour winds blasting to life seemingly out of nowhere.

The wind whipped and howled as she shot her arm out, the wind battering the already wounded creature and knocking the massive heartless over on its side, safely out of the way of the little girl in a stalemate with the monster, before raising her arm and slamming it down, furious winds pinning it to the sand.

Like hell she was going to be the only one not doing anything, stick or no stick.

Skills Used:
Name: The Eye of the Storm
Element(s): Aero
Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 5 posts
Effects: By taking an action, Seraphina can create a rouge gust of 100 MPH to blow her enemies away from her, or to carry her farther than she could reach on her own.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top