roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seraphina
MAG : -
Fortune of the Pirate

Skill Lvl. 1
Name: Sea Legs
Element(s): Water, Aero
Duration: Passive
Cooldown: -
Effects: Seraphina cannot be knocked back by any kind of spell or attack that would cause it, with the exception of gravity. Her feet must be grounded to do so.

Skill Lvl. 2
Name: How to Discourage Mutiny
Element(s): N/A
Duration:  Passive
Cooldown: -
Effects: When fighting more than one opponent, she gains a strength buff of 10% to each opponent she fights, to a maximum of 5.

Skill Lvl. 3
Name: Part of the Crew
Duration: 3 posts
Cooldown: 3 posts
Effects: She and at least 2 other allies must be around to use this ability, but each gain a Agility buff of 25% so long as they fight together. This has an effective range of 20 feet. When this is activated, one can smell the faint tang of of sea salt and hear what seems like the ocean when they close to melee range.

Skill Lvl. 4
Name: The Eye of the Storm
Element(s): Aero
Duration: 5 posts
Cooldown: 5 posts
Effects: By taking an action, Seraphina can create a rouge gust of 300 MPH to blow her enemies away from her, or to carry her farther than she could reach on her own. When activated, everything starts to get thrown around and one can hear the howling of the whirlwinds.

Skill Lvl. 5
Name: Cast Iron Stomach
Element(s): Water
Duration: 5
Cooldown: 3
Effects: Can function normally with no ill side effects when hit by poison- damage still remains the same.

Skill Lvl. 6
Name: We Share Our Victories
Duration: 3
Cooldown: 3
Effects: When activated, when Seraphina gets hit by a buff, she can share the affect with at least 2 other allies. One gains the benefits when at least 20 feet of each other. When activated, those around her can hear a roar of a battlecry.

Last edited by Seraphina on March 3rd 2017, 7:48 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Increase the duration of skill one to six, if you like.

Modify the duration of skill two to passive, if you like.

The word 'DEX' in skill 3 must be changed to Agility. Its cooldown can be decreased by five.

Decrease the cooldown of skill four by two or increase its duration by the same amount, if you like.

Increase the duration of skill five by two, if you like.

Skill six would merely be a pain-nullification ability. It wouldn't allow you to use limbs mangled beyond use. If you still want it, the ability can be passive and/or a toggle effect.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Do you think skill 6 might be useful in the long run? That's the only skill I feel doubts about.

Otherwise, fixed.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
It has a small utility, but in my personal opinion, its not competitive in comparison to the scale of skills. It produces an effect that someone can claim without the skill via 'adrenaline' or the typical shonen 'willpower!'.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
I have changed it to another team based ability.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
"that can stack to a hard maximum of 50% in buff-able stat." The use of the word 'stack' makes me unsure of what the ability does. This simply shares your buffs amongst allies, correct? If so, there is no need to mention the statistic-buff cap. Also, they would cease receiving the benefits of the shared buffs after the duration ends. Please add a range this skill works within and some perceivable indication that you have shared the buff.

Apologies for backtracking, but please add a range that you 3rd skill works within and some perceivable indication that you have applied the buff as well.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Fixed

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Approved.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Unapproved. Please conform to the new rules.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
Changelog

- Trinity Skill has been taken out.

- Sea Legs has been changed to a passive effect (not sure if that's a waste of a skill though)

- How to Discourage Mutiny increased to 10%. I felt that 5% was a little too low.

- Part of the Crew had a effect change.

- Eye of the Storm has been increased to 300 MPH.

- Cast Iron Stomach has been changed to a passive effect. If I can change it back towards immunity, I might do so.

- Skill 6 hasn't changed.

[NOTE: I feel that some of these might be a bit useless mechanically, Sea Legs, Cast Iron Stomach and How To Discourage Mutiny, specifically. Is there any way I might be able to make them more effective?]

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Cast Iron Stomach must be active.

Back to top Go down

Seraphina
There we go, added.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Cast Iron stomach can be full poison-immunity.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top