Archangel
July 14th 2017, 8:58 pm
OneWingedDemon

Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Iraeika
Name: Remorseful light
FP Cost: 3
Duration: 4 posts
Quantity: 1
Appearance: Small bluish orbs, the souls of devoured men, swirling with the arcane energies they are made of. Their gentle glow is soft on the eyes, though their very existence feels chilling.
Stats:
     STR ---- 1
      CON ---- 1
      AGI ---- 1
      SYN ---- 0
      MAG ---- 6

Elements: Gravity, Time
Tier: 1, 1.

Abilities:

Name: Slow
Spell lv: 2
MP Cost: 100
Element(s):Gravity
Range: 10 ft in all directions, centered on self.
Description: The remorseful lights create a field of energy that slows everything that remains within their sphere of effect to a crawl, reducing all people's speed (Including the summoner's, but excluding the summons themselves) by 50% for 3 posts + the number of posts spent in the area of effect. It also reduces the speed of any projectile an equal measure, while arcing their trajectory by 45-90 degrees per second spent within the area of effect.

Name: -ga
Spell lv: 2
MP cost: 50
Elements: Time
Range:10 ft in all directions, centered on self
Description: Creates a 4 post Duration field around self. Increases the current remaining cooldowns of characters within the field by 1 post. Also increases all future cooldowns accrued within 8 posts of affliction by a further 1 post. Refreshes with each post spent inside (but does not stack).

Last edited by Iraeika on February 4th 2017, 11:34 pm; edited 9 times in total

MP: 25 | FP: 3

Back to top Go down

Jojo
MAG : -
Range can be 15ft

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Adjusted as discussed.

Back to top Go down

Jojo
Approved

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Unapproved.

You would have to clarify that these statistics are split among the three summons, or make a stat sheet that represents one of the three but reflects them all. As is, you have triple the statistics you should.

If you want them to share a mana pool, that would be an ability, which I believe you have an extra one of. It would have to be within a certain distance of eachother.

Your spell has too many effects for a level one spell. However.

The summon's spells can have multiple levels according to their individual magic stat. If you decide to reduce the quantity instead of distributing the statistics, you can add another spell level. The first can have a single effect, while the second can have two, and so on. At the moment, I count 3.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Reduced to one summon, no need to discuss splits now.

To clarify, 3 fp summons have two spell slots, and rather than make two spells I simply combined their effects into one. However, in order to technically accommodate the system I split the spell into two components, now it should have no issues.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
As said, each spell can have two levels, if you so desire. This allows for more options without taking anything away from you. If you don't desire to, then you don't have to. You could also make the first spell the Slow/ra/ga series, if you desire, and have the second ability pertain to cooldowns.

Your summons elements would have to be mastered for you to mix them in a spell, which they cannot at their FP cost unless you trade posts or ability slots for more elemental points. However, you don't really need Time for this, as Gravity can emulate all of the effects desired in the first spell.

The first spell has two effects. One to slow, and one to redirect. At level one, it would be limited to either slowing or redirecting, but not both. At level two, it can have both such effect, if you desire to use levels.

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
I appreciate your comment about my spell levels, however I don't need any other spell levels but 2, as this summon serves a very specific purpose. If, for some reason, I ever change my mind, I will submit for reapproval.

I altered the elements to make more sense.

If I need to have a lv 1 to have lv 2 variants of a spell, inform me and I'll make the necessary edits. Beyond that it should suffice, I do hope.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Actually, we are possibly changing the summon system so that it would work exactly like you have it now. So either way, this is acceptable beyond one more question.

The second spell seems like an instant effect. Why does it have a duration of four posts? Does each post inside replicate another instance of their effect(s)?

Back to top Go down

Iraeika
Ah, I see the confusion now.... I adjusted the spells for clarity.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Approved.

Back to top Go down

Monte
Keeper of the Abbey
Unapproved. Please conform to the new rules.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top