(Open) A Simple Errand
August 26th 2017, 1:28 pm
Hoshiko

Mana Monolith [WIP]
August 22nd 2017, 2:57 pm
Rambles

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chastelle
MAG : 5
Name: Break Saber MK-IV
Type: Laser Sword
Durability: SYN 9
Element(s): Thunder
Abilities:
Disabled Spark: Once per post, the user can switch the weapon's attribute between non-elemental and Thunder.  The non-elemental weapon is colored gray and doesn't glow.  Requires Synth Level 3

Saber Shoot: The user is able to eject the blade portion of the weapon out at a 30MPH velocity in a straight line.  The blade disappears after contact with something, while a new blade reappears at the end of the post.  3 post cooldown.  Requires Synth Level 5

Sonar Pulse: The weapon ejects a light-blue, tangible pulse throughout a 75ft. radius.  Anyone caught within the pulse glows  a faint light-blue, but said light can be seen through objects.  This lasts until the end of the next post.  4 post cooldown.  Requires Synth Level 6

EMP Pulse: The weapon emits a yellow, tangible pulse throughout a 50 ft. radius.  Any object that runs off of electricity caught within the pulse - excluding the user's synth and summons - is disabled for two posts.  Anything affected by this pulse that has Thunder resistance also takes normal damage from Thunder attacks for two posts.  8 post cooldown.  Requires Synth Level 8

Shock: While this weapon is Thunder attribute, any form of direct contact with the blade emits a small shock, dealing Low Minor damage similar to building up static electricity and poking someone, but slightly more lethal.  Clothing/armor reduces the effect of the shock, and beings are unaffected if they wear something that conducts electricity or are immune to Thunder.  Requires Synth Level 3

Energy Appearance: With a press of the purple button, the blade portion can appear and disappear, leaving just a hilt.  When resummoned, it always appears in its Thunder form, even if it was dismissed while non-elemental.  Requires Synth Level 1

Details Normally just a black hilt, said hilt having a 1.5in. diameter, with a 7 inch length and being 6 inches wide.  When the blade is active, the blade is a light-blue isosceles laser triangle that is about 3ft. long and 6 inches wide.

Last edited by Chastelle on August 12th 2017, 1:13 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
For precedents sake, I'd rather we go by meters. However, as of right now that is a preference and your usage of feet is fine.

I imagine the second ability does damage relative to your normal attacks.

For EMP Pulse, it doesn't make sense that the EMP delivers normal damage rather than Thunder-aligned damage. If you could please explain how it does that, that'd be appreciated. Also, how much damage does it do?

Please assign damage to shock or some sort of explanation as to what the shock does, as of right now I don't know how it affects people at all.

For Energy Appearance, I like the theme of this ability, however I feel like you could do more with the ability slot. Knowing this, are you going to keep it the same?

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
Saber Shoot does normal attack damage, yes.

I might've misworded EMP Pulse. It doesn't do damage, but takes away Thunder immunities and resistances.

Fixed. Shock is supposed to be slightly more lethal than a basic shock done by building up static electricity and poking someone. Think of it like directly touching a lightsaber.

Yeah, its pretty much what I wanted

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
If something is immune to Thunder-related effects, then you cannot affect that with Thunder-related effects. Resistances seem fine, since you can still affect things with resistances.

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
Fine. Changed.

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
FINE.

APPROVED.

<3

Back to top Go down

Belal
The Eldritch Horror
Unapproved.

Beside the synth effect, you need to put a number from 1-10 designating the minimum synth stat required to use the ability. This is a standard of the synth approval that was overlooked.

Dataloid is still in charge of continuing the approval.

Back to top Go down

Chastelle
Fixed

Back to top Go down

Dataloid
Approved

Back to top Go down

Hoshiko
Site Owner
Unapproved due to changes.