roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AntiBlackCoatNightmare
Hello everybody and I do mean eveybody here.
As you may know, I have made a bad impression on you all about the past, and I know it will take a long time before you ever trust me, but I want you to know this. I am not a troll. I am a changed human being. I took your punishment and I am prepared for whatever you feel like doing. I am tried of lying and telling tall tales. I want to tell the truth before I go to bed. I'm going to pray tonight that you all forgive me one day. And I hope this does not interupt my time to spend with all of you. I want a clean start, and I am willing to do anything to get it. This is coming from the bottom of my soul. I am tried of lying. i want a clean start, no more lies. Im not a troll. I'm telling you guys this because you may not trust me in the future, but look at it this way. We must move forward. This site will one day grow and blossum into a full functioning website, I don't want to leave a bad impression of the past. I hope everybody is reading this because I won't stop until I follow all the rules, read the rules from back to cover every day and take my daily punishment like a slave takes his whips from a thorn rose lash. It saddens me I did all that..I thought about it and I should have never did something so stupid and foolish. I am sorry..I'm lireally crying while typeing this. So with my final words before I head to bed and think about what I've done to take my next punishment in the morning..Tell yourselfs, I hope you can trust me. If not, I understand. But I am a human being after all. If you hate me, then I will love you. If you truly want me dead, I'll pull the trigger of the gun for you. I want to do a freash start. Nothing more, nothing less. So please read over this and understand I'm willing to do anything to rebuild trust. God bless and goodnight.

Red Eyes simply stares at you, his endless gaze of burning red eyes looks directly to you, scanning you..Watching..Waiting..

T H E  V O I D...

T H E  E M P T Y..

T H E A N T I B L A C K C O A T N I G H T M A R E..

(Red Eyes)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top