Archangel
July 14th 2017, 8:58 pm
OneWingedDemon

Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AntiBlackCoatNightmare
R E D E Y E S: V E S S E L O F N I G H T M A R E S
     "Red Eyes"
Male
Fromer: Nightmare Current: Vessel Bound Physical Entity

Highly intelligent and highly wise. Red eyes has consumed enough dark energy from Sora's dreams to have the knowledge all the way up to Kingdom Hearts 3 of past events and history.He is a clever deceiver, acting as a herald of destruction and a freelance mercenary and villain, who aids only those he deems "worthy" to ask for his wisdom and assistance. His side however..Is of his own.
Stats:
      STR ---- 0
      CON ---- 0
      AGI ---- 0
      SYN ---- 0
      MAG ---- 0

The Anti Black Cloak Nightmare was a creation of Sora's nightmare, a physical manifestation that embodied all the darkness he had while in his 'stasis" of a deep sleep. He sadly lost to Riku who successfully woke him, however, he has returned in a vessel of a 17-year-old blonde male only known as "Kysar" who looks like a mix between Ventus and Roxas. The A.B.C.N now has a name of its own, it addresses itself as "Red Eyes" and is searching for the key blade wielder.

Red Eyes simply stares at you, his endless gaze of burning red eyes looks directly to you, scanning you..Watching..Waiting..

T H E  V O I D...

T H E  E M P T Y..

T H E A N T I B L A C K C O A T N I G H T M A R E..

(Red Eyes)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top