Weaselly F-- (Open)
Yesterday at 12:18 am
Weasel

Rocket Weasel
July 26th 2017, 3:21 pm
Weasel

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
Come this new year there will be new leadership here in KHRPG.  Recently I had decided to shelve the website completely with the changing priorities in life; this year has been a lot of things for many people and I have seen massive growth in many people I know that is both good to see for them as well as inspiring in its own way.  I would have shelved it if this person hadn't approached me and convinced me that in them there existed the will for a  progressive future for this place as a gathering space for people to benefit, so  I have faith that they will with a good heart and sound mind lead in that direction.  

A month ago I would have not anticipated this, I am glad for these turn of events, this feels appropriate.  I want this transition to be smooth, insightful, and for the benefit of this person so the tools they need to lead are readily avaliable  to them.

If there any questions for me feel free to ask; I will let them make their announcement at their pace - I will be letting forumotion aware of the transfer to speed that along shortly.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Shirou
Hello all,

I'll make this brief as I will make another, more thorough announcement follow up topic soon.

Yima has handed down the site to me, however he will still be involved in the site, giving me advice as I adjust to ownership of the site.

There will be a lot of change coming, as the main idea I have for the site is to have a fresh start. A clean slate. I still am in the early planning stages, so it may be a while until this new system will be implemented.

On that note, as the staff may have already noticed, there is no more staff. I will be choosing staff based on an application that I will be distributing shortly. If you would wish to apply, PM me and I'll send you a link. The first thing I'll need is a staff that will help me in molding this new system.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

[23:25:24] Zihark joined the chat on 10/17/2011, 11:25 pm
[23:27:16] Zihark : I SUSCEDE SHIROU VELOX, YOUR IDEA WAS BETTER

[02:13:16] Etzolix : YOU WON'T
[02:13:18] Etzolix : I GOT YIMA ON A LEASH

[1:41:03 AM] "Ansem": I only have
[1:41:09 AM] "Ansem": 500 munny
[1:41:20 AM] "Ansem": ....IMA WELFARE PIMP

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top