Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Hovering through the endless dark skies in a crisp soft sound Lenneth rode along the wind currents and colored trails of his glimmering wings with an easy going gliding motion, shining the blackest night with a euphoria of colors ranging from every detailed depiction of broken light named by man. His soft medium tan skin kissed the chilled air while he traveled at a moderate speed through the edge of a well-known beach cove, embracing a feeling of motion for the La Vaeas as a well as a sense of serenity to his every shaky nerves. Up in the sky free from the reign of gravity’s tyranny Len can brush away his doubts, feeling almost free from his worldly concerns like a child’s game of pretend. He knew this feeling was a false hood he simple craft that he had generated to temper truth of reality’s slaps but for right then he didn’t care.

Taking care his realm also proved task fitting for his attention and ego, in there he felt desired and needed like a gardener. The recent world that the realm of light had lost sent in an influx of hearts that the realm consumed happily, birthing in a large array of new borns that were popping out like an infestation of life. Most apparently a lot first came near the waters of this beach for some reason, he didn’t understand why outside the philosophy of water and life but rather then waste the time swimming in that thought he just didn’t question it.  

For shadows to neo shadows to even some world specific heartless that didn’t often appear here the types of heartless that Len noticed where in the realm of numberless, each crafted with a similar design and power set however they held their own experiences and mindless personalities. But they were his kin, now that he was part of the physical realm again it felt easier to relate to their blight. Lenneth continued to fly around just enjoying his day.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Nero walked around the realm, dim lighted as it was, he was smiling. He found the world the book showed, a world in darkness, in which Power could be found. As he wandered around seizing up environment, he noticed a figure, one like the one that attacked him. Quickly Nero grabbed at his sword, wondering what it was going to do, and in a blink he was surrounded by them. Shadows.

Quickly, Nero raised his sword and darted towards the nearest shadow, sending his blade straight down it, feeling the rush, as he watched them rush him. Raising his hand, he summoned a piece of Iron form his backpack, which took the shape of a sharp crescent. He flicked his wrist and send it flying though the shadows, as he blocked a attack. Willing the metal back, and forming it into a ball, making it fall to the ground.

As he did this, Nero noticed a flying figure. Figuring it was just another heartless, just one of the flying variety, Nero ignored it, since it was so high in the sky. Not to mention how far away it was from him.

fight songAngle of darkness

Timeline:  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t12666-nero-s-timeline

Combat level:1
MP:Unknown

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
As he moved across the dark skies something became different within the piece fully world of his, a creature not of this realm had entered there domain and presented a hostile energies to the darkness, striking down at a poor newborn heartless that simply let its curiosity the better of him. Escaping enough the lone boy was left alone for now thought it was certain the other one's of Lenneth's kin would likely be interest in this food. Question though burning into Len's mind then was the reason a boy of flesh and blood sought to enter this dark land.

Flying downwards Lenny set himself between the moon and the boy's body, casting a shadow among the kid's sense hopefully to catch some of his attention. If he were to be noticed Lenneth would touch down standing across the lad with a relaxed stance and confident pose. There didn't need to be much conflict unless the boy wanted one but Lenneth doubted that it was Nero's desire.

“Greetings stranger from the light”

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Nero slashed the last shadow that came at him, his attention was grabbed by something, like his senses became null. As his eyes drifted towards the figure, he saw that it was a man. But he could sense this "man" was not what he seemed. Then it occurred to him, as Nero felt flustered, the mans gaze was pleasant, but he needed to compare something. Az he opened his book, he saw the picture once more.

"Y-you're the one in this picture, the one who defeated the other lord of darkness. The one in the stories and rumors." Nero says as he looks up, admiration in his eyes, as his cheeks turned pink. "You s-should know what this mean right?The emblem. I have seen no records of things with this symbol other then the creatures of this realm." Nero says as he pulls out his necklace, the emblem of the Heartless.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenny focused his sights on the picture of himself in the book, it seemed to be hand crafted well drawn too made him almost look like a comic book hero, it was cool. Though he wasn't sure which one of his victories the boy was referring to, there weren't many of his kind like him around much these days to the best of his knowledge to date. But it was pleasant to meet a friendly person, well at least to him the other heartless Nero seemed to have a bit of an issue with for a reason good enough for him to be invading their home and beating them up.

“I guess so but I can't recall this lord of darkness I defeated to earn a page in that book, Often I fail to notice titles outside one's name unfortunately, the worlds see us very different then we see each other it seems. As for the Emblem is a symbol for my people, your kind from the realm of light and others from the nothingness call us Heartless. We are born of pure darkness, either created by the hands of mankind or by the natural flow of darkness itself. Why has it peaked your curiosity Mr....?”

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Being shocked as he heard this Nero looks towards the emblem."Heartless." Nero repeated to himself. Then he heard the figure try to pry his name from him. "O-oh. I apologies my lord. I am Nero, Nero Tanaki. My grandfather was a researcher on this realm. He wrote stories, apparently this world is filled by darkness. I came here to try to meet you, and to ask for your help." Nero says, as he bows. He is shaking from excitement, both from being near someone he looked up to and respected, and from this odd urge he had.

"I beg of you, my lord. Please take me under your wing, so I may learn how to use the Darkness. The power that was rumored about this Darkness, and your the lord of it all. Well according to my book." Nero says as he stands, fiddling with the corner of the page. As he sat and waited for a response he picked his sword back up, its from changing multiple times as he placed it in the sling, letting it sit on his belt. strapped to his waist.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“Ahh a curious tourist huh? We don't get those very often here. Well outside the bloody key swords that constantly wanna kills us and those religious holy light fanatics with the really big hats and all, other then that ya usually quite. It makes me a little happy to know there are others out there that take an scientific interest in us.”

With quick work magics of the dark variety and a little pink flower power just for the hell of it Lenny adjusted his clothing and hair style to match his ideal of what a scientist would look like. A large white lab coat that ran down to his knees, his blonde hair pulled back into a tight pony tail and a large oval glasses that soon covered most of his sights though they were no real glass. Crossing his legs Lenny then just hovered off the ground with a makeshift book and pen trying to get into character, totally forgetting his reason for approaching this man and finding it more of a means to learn himself as well.

“. Nice to meet you Nero I'm am Lenneth. Sure I can help you with stuff, first thing to know that this isn't a world filled with darkness it is darkness itself where all primal forces related to the shadows are born. I do applauded your grandfather though for knowing that much at least most of us remain unknown to your realm outside of being monsters.”

Lenny peered a little closer into boys's heart and physically threw his eyes to see what could not be normally see, he even conjured a false moustache long and blond to twist and pull as if he were thinking deep things but in reality knew right away.

“ You do seem to have a naturally affinity for the darkness that outweighs the light in your system so you must be a full person then. What about the dark did you wanna learn about? “

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Off taken by the change in the figures look, and the way he said his name. "Lenneth, that name is beautiful." Nero says not thinking, he did not mean to say it. Something about this person just made him feel at ease and aroused. That can be ignored for now, first Nero wanted to answer is question.

"I wish to learn how to become one with it, like some of the 'villains' in my book." Nero says as he flips though his book, he stops on one, where it showed people fighting a white haired boy. Then as he flipped thought he book again he stopped on another page. This had a title above the picture. Ansem, the Great.

"This person, he has the ability to use a heartless yet in the story, it says he is human, like me. The only difference is he lost his life because of you." Nero looks up from the pages. "I want to learn just how to have complete control of the darkness available to me, as a human." Nero stands, as he closes the book, and looks at Lenneth waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth looked on for a moment blinking while smiling a little awkwardly a little before actually giggling a bit while understanding the boy's shifting emotional state, it had been a while since his taken form and forgot about his own powers of desires. He would reduce it to better teach and come across as a lot more approachable for this small youth for the time being. But he did enjoy the complement.

Why thank you”

Absorbing the emotional energies with from the tastily boy soon after Lenny remained still while examining the tome of knowledge with intense eyes separating its story with his own filter of memory of times long since past. In fact the filter from which he knew even transcended what should have been foretold here, lost events that should not have been in this place yet still somehow still appearing as echos of reality playing back to those that created them. Interesting how to see it told now a days but the matter at hand thankfully was of difference.

“Ah well minis the heavy liberates foretold in the book it is quite possible to become one with such sense of power. Darkness has often been used to create those special individuals time has branded as villains for misusing those powers since its vary nature is to empower and amplify what already is”

Len then conjured up a floating diagram of a human shape, writing then underneath it Nero's name and drawing some hair to match the boy's though Lenneth was never the best at art so the figured liked more like an anime version of the real boy standing just in front of him. He would turn back to nero closing the imaginary pen's cap before addressing him again.

“First its best to understanding the body of a somebody like you in relations to the main three elements of reality, specifically the specie called Homo Sapiens or humans for short. As a complete normal human your body naturally has both light and darkness within them, one may have a stronger pull to one then the other but in the end there are both comprising up your bodies, souls hearts etc. Using the already darkness inside you for such supernaturally feats like command us heartless is very possible but come with its own dangers.”

Lenneth then animated his floating picture with rough actions of summoning shadows and then taking in darkness around it.

“The degree of which you can control other forms of darkness is limited by your own inner strength however the more you use only one aspect of one forms you the more you draw that external darkness from the worlds, realms and invite them into yourself. Vastly placing yourself out of balance and heightening such things as emotional energies, physical strength yada yada yada. Unfortunately the more unbalanced your kind are the more you lose yourself and thus eventually if too much happens...”

The picture of Nero then imploded inside itself while drawn shadows then gather and feed around the remains like a pack of ventures.

“Bloop your entire form collapses into itself and the darkness you once controlled becomes a feeding ground for the heartless or the dark realm itself. The light of which comprises the other half of your selves also is snuffed out and your heart becomes one with the darkness but losing all that makes you up as an individual

To come close to complete control that you ask for it will be a constant battle and balancing act with all the forces inside you, one side taking control the other fights backs and then starts each breathing second the destructive process”

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Well, I guess I would have to risk it, to be like one of the few who can control it with that kind of power." Nero says, trying to sound confident, though his face is pale. He looks to the side seeing the shadows scurrying around as he thinks of what he should do, but as he dose so, his sword stops changing its shape, being that of the metallic design. Sighing Nero looks up towards Lenneth and opens his mouth to speak, but no words came out.

As he attempts to speak again, he barely comes out with one simple sentence. "It is what my grandfather wanted." Nero then takes a deep breath a calms his nerves. regaining his confidence he unzips his jacket, since it seemed like it was starting to choke him. "So, how would I start learning?" Nero says with a new seriousness.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
His grandfather huh? Hmm that would prove a pivotal point to which this boy would find his dreams come true well if he survived that is. Lenneth gave his warning and still didn't think less of the use this person could give but it was up to him to achieve this feat, Len wasn't going to give hand outs.

“First you would have to learn how to properly channel your own natural darkness and how to use it adeptly before even thinking of trying to gather more and using it from external sources. Tell me of why your grandfather would want you to do such a thing and your reason for caring enough about it to risk your life with, the honest reason though not one about such things as honour or shit like that but your real self reason for doing it.”

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"I want to do this for power. Power to overcome the challenges that would lay before me continuing my grandfathers research. I want to know more about the darkness, and to do so, I will become one on the brink of it." Nero says as he looks Lenneth in the eye. Confidence could be seen in his eyes, and each word was calm, but deep inside him, he was scared. What if he could not survive the training, what if he was to weak in this body. He would just have to find out.

As Nero started trying to Mentally prepare himself for anything that could happen, something buzzed in his pocket. It was his phone, how is there service here? Pulling it out, he flipped the screen up, looking at a image of a "friend." As he did this his head phones started playing his music, a dull drone of techno beats. "Huh, my new sword is going to be coming in soon. " Nero reads out loud. He then puts his phone away and prepares to continue.

(OOC: I apologies for the lack luster post, I was out of it.)

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
"Power to overcome challenges tells me that you've face the burden of something or someone that has hindering you from what you have wanted before and the drive to continue the work set out by someone close to you tells me you seek their approval, likely to escape the feeling of being singular cast upon you from circumstances. You are afraid of being alone and use this quest for power and approval to mask this feeling by running away from it feeling empowered"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"Then I guess I was doomed from the very start." Nero looks Lenneth in the eye, as he puts a hand on his sword. Resisting the urge to attack, Nero thinks to himself. It seems like Lenneth can't be fooled like that. It is true that the is scared of being alone, but from that he wants to have power.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenny narrowed his sights with a sly smile as the boy shook with emotions and started to hold the hilt of his blade as to ready himself or guard against what he foresaw in his mind's eye. Curious that Nero's will could be broken so quickly with just the start of his quest for this power, if the boy couldn't face himself like this then his power would consume before he could even understand it.

"Resting your hand on your sword make you feel more comfortable? thats good keep that up. But know it won't help you if you can't face your inner demons first, understanding why you do something and getting at the root feeling. If you don't the darkness certainly will and it will take you.

Best be a little shaken first then accepted you weakness for what it is first"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Thinking to himself, is what this means.

"Accept my weakness, but what if I can't? What if my weakness is unclear to me?" Nero says as he puts his pack down. Then he thinks to him self. What am I afraid of. Hmmm, I am afraid of these Heartless, but I will grow out of it here. I am also scared of not being strong enough. As Nero thinks, he closes his eyes taking a few deep breaths before he opens them again. "I think I have figured them out, and I think I can embrace them." Nero says shakily, as he takes deep breaths. He is afraid of the dark, that is certain, but to gain power he will use the dark. To use the dark means to have power, and to have power means he can not be afraid. He just needs to Embrace his fears, Right?

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth held out his hand as dark magics curled inside it, dancing along his flawless body as hues of purple and black. Radiating off from a soothing shadow unlike the burning radiance of the light this was a more subtle effect and came off just as powerfully. Holding out his palm towards the boy softy as the magics did their work a formation of water like substance appeared in between his fingers. It would then hovering over top the dark prince's grip, shifting and molding itself like a wave before forming a large circle. It floated near Nero slowly, giving no hostile intent.

Once within an arm's reach of the boy's face the magic would stop and remaining their floating. Then as it shimmered and shook the substance would solidify into a crystal clear as gems reflecting Nero's image like a mirror.

"Prove it, look into the mirror and watch your life play out start to now. The mirror will show your timeline in absolute clarity, not filleted by the mists of time or your nostalgia.

Emotions will raise back to your heart, lost memories will reveal themselves and your sense of self will challenge you. Dare you watch your life without running away from it? Only you can see your own timeline like this"

The mirror laced with Temporal magics would only show Nero's life through his own eyes but only unfiltered with the restriction of age, he would be feeling everything his inner child had up to now but only if he were brave enough to see it.

Back to top Go down

Nero~
"S-see my past, and feel the emotions." Nero said, as he looks at the mirror, then with a deep breath he takes a step towards it and peers into it. Seeing life though his eyes again was not the best thing. Experiencing every bit of pain, sorrow and grief, at times it felt like Nero was going to collapse from it, then he saw a image he forgot about. A purple eyes boy, looking around the same age as him. He could not remember anything, but he did remember meeting him twice. Next prominent memory was that of the death of his grandfather. Nero had trouble watching this again, but he did, hearing everything his grandpa once said. Then there was the attack of the shadow that broke his jaw. As he watched his jaw ached, and he could remember what was going to happen next before it happened. Then there was a memory that he just had with the Purple eyed boy. The purple eyed boy! He was the one that gave me directions here, to the realm of Darkness. What was his name! As he watched hoping to get the boys name he found out he never asked. Then there was the long, cold journey to the realm, and then there was this. By the time it reached the end, Nero was drenched in sweat, with a look of pain on his face, as he noticed the he was taking sallow breaths.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The mirror would shatter the moment time caught up with them, Lenneth watching the boy in front of him swimming in the pool of his own remorse. Curious as he witness the range of emotions the boy flashed with the dark prince wonder just what the boy say, in good will he kept to his word and saw nor heard anything behind Nero's own reactions. What he saw though spoke to the king of darkness with answers of regret and parting.

Appearing right beside Nero as he was mesmerized by his visions Lenny playfully attempted to grabbed the kid's chin with a sly sensation and lightly playing with it if he held it tight enough. If so Lenny would try to drag Nero's eye sight to his own, meeting his hypnotic gaze of amethyst like eyes.

"Tell me what you saw, do you understand more about yourself now?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Letting the hand grip his chin, Nero was guided into the gaze of Lenneth. As he was asked the question, Nero opened his mouth as he tried to speak, but when he tried to nothing came out. As he tried again he found he could not, for some reason, maybe just being shaken form his encounter with his own memories or not. Finally sound came out from his mouth when he opened it."Well, I believe so, yes. I got to see everything that made who I am." Nero shivvered, tears started falling, The emotions of sadness that he with held came out. "DAMN IT! Why do I have to cry from such a stupid thing." Nero grips his sword, which changes to a Black blade with a twisted crossbar. He pulls it out and stabs the ground, screaming.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth pulled away from the boy as he started to let the feelings burred deep underneath out, finally. Most humans in his experienced tended to hold themselves up to some impossible standard of numbness through denial or ignorance of once's self, he was lucky to even touch these feelings at such a young age.

"Because your feelings are a part of you, ignoring their existence or importance to you only makes them fight back more. Remember this feeling, as it is your strongest emotion at the moment it will allow you to draw on your darkness all the more while experiences this state, for now anyways till you get use mastering your own darkness."

Glowing with power Lenneth's eyes lite with a bright purple as it would soon appear on Nero's body as well, empower the boy's darkness to be able to flood in better and for him to use it with much greater ease given the boy's control hopefully.

"Can you feel your darkness start to move now?"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
As Nero broke down, falling to one knee, he felt his mind clear, as he started to calm down, the feeling of the emotions flowing out of him. As he did this, he felt something stir inside of him, Like his stomach flipped over and tried to somersault. Hearing what Lenneth said, Nero looks up and say"I don't know wha-" He pukes as he tried to finish the sentence. Then after he stop's puking Nero reaches into his pack, grabbing a cloth to wipe his face, as well as his camping "toilet" so he could cover the puke with dirt. "Sorry about that. But yes, I can definitely feel something. That and I think I might need to not have had such a crazy past. But what is next?" Nero stands, wobbly at first, as he has lost some sense of balance though his cries and though the nausea.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Lenneth altered his clothing, changing it back to its seductive nature while floating back up hovering off the ground in front of the boy.

"Simple your learn to manifest your powers into reality, you could mediate or practice with your inner strength but manifesting has the most practical uses for immediate use. Its sort of the same as you use magic but with a much more pronounced empathizes on your emotional state"

Quickly holding out his hand Lenny wanted to give a much clearer example of this. Quickly a current of darkness seeped out of his grip and formed itself into a small floating orb over top his palm.

"For now give this exercise a try, willing a piece of darkness you create into a small sphere. Giving a ethereal form of energy a command to take shape much less a perfect sphere will help you learn control. The sphere is a great shape cause there is consent pressure on all possible surface area inside and out"

Back to top Go down

Nero~
Nodding, Nero held out his hand, the palm facing the....was it a sky? What every, Nero started to focus on his palm, Imaganing it to be forming a ball. Soon darkness started forming above his hand. As it did this, Nero's body started to be surrounded by this Aura of darkness, Chilling to most people but then again, most people would not be here. Soon, sweat came off of Nero as the ball expanded, Growing in size, soon becoming the size of a soccer ball. Then Nero opened his eyes looking to see if he made any progress. To his surprise he did, though he did not realize the aura around him. His eye color started changing warping as he started losing control of the magic, as it expanded fast.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
The boy seemed to be doing well for himself manifesting his powers so far, the darkness was strong and appeared quite visible for a beginner. Though it seemed as though the boy was a bit to eager to achieve the level of mastery without the benefits with practicing of control, his own fault really for aiming for the stars without any earth to stand on.

Len would watch the boy's struggle from a silent distance hoping he would find the will to stop himself before his warning came true and the very darkness Nero sought to command would take him right then.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top