Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Holding his hand for a moment over the spot where the little bugger hit him Lenny felt a bit of annoyance at the little bastard festered over while it tired to escape. Thankfully Ace's intervention proved to be well timed as he caught the strange magical manifestation before proceeding to interact with the dark king again prior to his silent treatment. Now while magical items weren't unheard of even the ones that spoke Lenny still found it difficult to find something like that locked up and hidden away in this dusty room, the thing was conscious after all.

Lenny hide his laughter underneath his breath, holding back the little back and forth between the two of them before proceeding to walk up closer to inspect this little fellow.

“No..NO! I won't I'll get away and and get out from here! I promised to live and find a way back there you can't stop me poppy face!” the little cup screamed out in its tiny little voice while trying to wiggle out from Ace's hand with all of the force its little body could muster. The small tea cup had a lot of energy and would not stop, almost desperate now to escape from the perfectionist's grasp.

While nodding with Ace's idea to exact the information the cup seemed too wild right now to be cooperative. Lenny had to play this right, kneeling down a little his eyes once more dimmed then brightened into a soft purple as did the tea cup's eyes soon after, invading Chip Pott's mind with the illusions of pleasurable sensations and feelings of joy and happiness as he softened his energies and held still. Turning to Lenneth Chip's eyes just melted in joy, envisioning the greatest joy in his short life time standing right in place of Lenneht's beauty.

“Mommy... your here and your normal again” the boy made porcelain spoke seeing only the clear picture of Mrs. Pott's there surrounded in pink clouds, nearly causing Lenny to back off a little in surprise before catching himself to a stop. He remained in position knowing to play with this, the tea chip seemed to cherished his mother above all else.

“Yes my child I am, here to love you and cherish all that you are, your safe now” Lenny whispered but from from Chip's perceptive in his mother's tender voice.

“Mommy I thought you were thrown in that fire, I'm so happy that your ok. I thought Mr. Beast took you away from me. I was so scared!” Chip's composure then broke down into small tears running down his shell of white as he cried.

“I'm right here there is nothing to fear. I brought Mr. Ace here to help us, you must be a good boy and help him find Mr.Beast ok?”

Lenny nodded at Ace to ask his questions while the little tea cup turned around still watering from his eyes with a smiling, looking at the boy that held him up and edger to help with this hunt.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki

Look at this little porcelain made motherfucker biting the master!

Beat his ass Ace!

What she said, throw him against a wall!

Ace popped his neck, watching Lenneth work his magic. Lenny was a hard guy to stay mad at, and that pissed Ace off even worse really. He sighed as Chip Potts whined, then awaited his chance to speak. Upon hearing the part about Chip's mother throne in a fire, Ace tsked, as if it had touched a bad memory with him. He quickly shook it off and began questioning the little cup-- attempting to keep his tone as nice as possible for the lil' lad. "Alright then 'Kay kid, first I want to know what this Beast did to make you think he made Southern Fried Chicken of your moms. Then, I want to know exactly where he is, what he's capable of, and any other information you think I might need. I'm going to slay this animal for the good of the world, starting with you. We'll make this castle rest in peace once more. Also... Is this Beast living on welfare or what the fuck? He's sure got some money..." Ace recalled the huge castle's upper floors, making an impressed facial expression. He then looked back down at the tiny creature in his palms. "Well? Spit it out already, I ain't got all night kid!"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Shaking now as Ace's words cut...a different kind of emotional sensations then what Len was going for, didn't seem the boy had much idea when it came to a little social grace and tact when it came to matters as delicate as these. Having the little cup tear up around the end of the first sentence Lenneth had to adjust Chip's perceptions a tad to sensor out the random bladed words for more colorful imagery and pleasant pictures of a former friends and rainbows dancing along and out of Ace's eyes while they went all large and anime like, even a few raining glittering fairy appeared in Chip's mind while viewing the outside world. He pretty much looked drugged with his eyes very deluded and him grinning like a mad man.

How did your mother die by fire?

Where might Mr. Beast be found?

What can he do now?

I'm going to save this world, this castle and you to

And how is Mr. Beast so Rich?

These were all the altered words that registered in Chip's mind happily bouncing he turned to his, Lenneth still viewing him as his beloved mother smiling down at him with reassurance.

“I watched you mommy being throw in with Mr Cogsworth, Mrs Fifi and a few others into the fireplace after you told me to run. I thought saw you go all ashy but it cured you from the curse didn't it? I guess Mr. Beast didn't go crazy after Belle ran away. His gotten really strong now with that black inky stuff always floating around him, more so then every before I've seen him fight off the villagers and guests. How you going to save us Mr. Ace? Can you turn him back to himself? Hmm I think his pretty rich too he is a prince after all”

Lenneth took in the info spelling out a few things for himself while the little cup seemed to want the heartless king's attention. A curse, a name, and stories. This seemed to grow more menacing by the moment, evil enough to call both himseslf and Ace today seemed to be all the more present now.

“Where would we find Mr. Beast now little one?”

“Oh ya I forgot, his likely down with the other pretty girls in the lower levels. He seems to like them almost as much as Belle but I don't see them too often, lets go!” Jumping out from Ace's hand the little Tea cup lead the way down through the halls towards their new destination. Lenny waited a moment still in thought to this revelation before walking behind the misguided child.

“So for the good of world huh? No reward or bounty on this beast or man whatever”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace listened to Chip talk in his drunken LSD state, cracking a small grin as Lenneth deceitfully lied to the poor lad, The lanky boy allowed his vision to switch between both Len and the lil' thing as they chatted it up. Lenneth was one hell of a manipulator, very powerful magics were affecting this little tot. Ace-y would have to watch out for such a thing in the coming future because it was bound to affect him either negatively or worse than negatively... Whatever the case the boy heard Lenneth's tone change to a rather dimmed and less exciting one. Lenny then crossed Ace as someone who didn't do things for the better of others, similar to himself. They were both, 'My-way-or-the-highway', types. Interesting. "I'll liberate your prince from his curse kiddo, but it might not be the way you want. Take us to the girls locked up in the lowest levels. I need to have a word with this Mr. Beast."

Time to open up a can of whoop ass!

is it just me or does that cup look high 'AF'

Ugh, I'm chained up to both you idiots, neither of you have even paid attention to the master's speech!

Who cares? The master knows we're only here for comic relief anyways.

True true-- but hush up, you're breaking the fourth wall blockhead...

What she said!

Ace followed Chip into the next door, it happened to be a spooky stairwell. Guess we're heading towards the dungeons now. Ace licked his lips, he hoped these broads would be pretty, though his face turned sour when he imagined what their downstairs looked like after Beast was probably finished... ¡Ay, caramba!

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
“YAY! Thank you Mister” the little cup happily said while skipping his way into the path before them. Lenny felt little sorrow when dealing with this little boy hidden in some kind of magic to change his form like this, from the way they found him this lad had been locked up for a while giving his discoloration and broken bits along his edges, Chip was no better then dead and his heart wouldn't fill much to any heartless, now at least he'd serve a purpose before they sent him back to the afterlife. Ace didn't seem like he cared much, not belittling Len's influence on this tiny mind which proved to be a valuable way for them to work together for today.

Their guide had set them down below, into a hidden door behind a large painting of a young women wearing a rose necklaces, dressed in bright yellow dress of high calibre and appeal even Lenny had to admire the one who made the look. Tapping the painting it opened to Chips command revealing a large massive staircase for them to follow but what came after them was foul indeed. A large whirlwind of stench of rotted meat flowed around them, smiling most disgusting to the weak willed, Len remained unphased.

He walked down into the dimly light underground room, massive in size though mostly filled with iron bars and chains. What down before they saw was not unexpected. Some cages housed shrilled up husks of deformed humans, each with flowing hair and feminine attire from the looks of it, dried up brownish red stains also decorated the fallen husks.

Some cages however held more then just that, fully living humans females hung up by metal and wood along the walls, varying many in number and type so Ace could likley find his type among them if he really wanted to look for damaged goods. They faintly showing signs of sorrows with their eyes in a watery mess and mouths sown shut and bearing little to nothing by torn rags draping their bodies. Watching the two males walk on by almost bagging them to proved assistance, forcing blood to drip down their legs the more effort to their open wounds below the belly bottom, a few per-childeren were laying like dried up grapes beside them too but they were of little importance.

“It seems the be the Prince has been keeping busy, no wonder the castle is not been taken care of”

There though among the many captives there stood a lone figure covered in brown robes outside the cages looking in. A moderately sized figure holding it their hand outside the bars looking into as some odd blueish yellow magic like lights surrounded them. Lenneth stopped walking carefully at just what could come from this stranger, watching in attention as a small heart shaped object towards them before it vanished in their person. The stranger looked at them before trying to rush back into the shadows to be unseen.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The smell of rancid, decaying carcasses, made Ace cough in disgust. His sour face seemed to water as they marched down stone steps. The sight of dead women, and other girls hanging from wooden torture machines with their lips sown up made Ace puke, this was disgusting. Being one who only sought the beauty in the worlds, this was like his version of hell. "Ugh, it stinks in here!" Ace shouted as he glimpsed from girls calling him to save them. He honestly would have if he could, but this was disturbing. Plus these women were barely alive if even. The Perfectionist decided he'd pretend to ignore them as they marched through the cellar of the dungeon. He witnessed a cloaked figure and immediately raised his lance. Lenneth didn't appear to be phased by such sights-- scaring Mr. Kageki quite reasonably. The Perfectionist had expected dead bodies today as he hunted for an urban legend; but never in his wildest dream would he have foretold anything quite like this. Beast had to die. Today.

Rip his teeth out Ace, this takes body shaming to a whole new level!

Yeah, yeah!

Agreed.

Ace smirked as the voices deluded his thoughts once again, this was just sick. They were right Ace would rip it's teeth out; he made the vow to himself here and now. This could go on no longer. The boy stepped into a huge chamber with a single guillotine in the middle, leaving a large corridor open to a moaning hallway of tortured teenage women, to newly mothers, and even children of all things! He was guilty a little now, as his mind accepted that he would probably end up trying to save them ANYWAYS. But those cellars were just... It was in-explainable. It brought the very essence of snob and 'ew, don't touch me' out. Maybe Ace was better than what was left of this world... When people suffer,  does that mean they deserve... Liberation? Ace was unsure-- but he was starting to understand things he'd never thought about.

The chamber itself must've been one-hundred feet below ground if Ace had counted his steps accurately. The place was fairly large being approximately fifty feet in all directions from the center-point. The perfect place for a rumble, what a coincidence.  Lying under he guillotine, gagged at the alter, was a brunette in a bloody yellow dress, ripped at the bottom up to her mid-thighs.. Ace-y had heard of the woman from local villagers', she was the source for Beast's untimely ride to insanity. Figuring since the cloaked figure had been followed into this chamber just now meant he was here somewhere, the floors were foggy. The roof was dark. The monster could've been anywhere... But was that cloaked figure the target? Ace assumed it was, but... he had this creeping feeling in his chest that something was off here today. Nevertheless he called out to Belle. As Chip wobbled up to Ace's foo. The boy picked him up and placed him upon the shoulder. Turning to Lenneth. "Hey, you're gonna be fine, me and this guy came to help you. Just give us a moment okay?" The boy looked at the La Vaes as if he were trying to see from his facial expression alone if their assumptions were the same. Was that cloaked figure... Leading them here, or was it running in here to corner the duo?

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Seeking the answers they both sought the pair of them had entered a unknown area vastly different from the rest of the castle they had seen thus far, it best reminded the might heartless king of the central ball room from which he first appeared in. A huge place filled with repulsion and the vileness that polluted this world from its wonder once upon a time, Lenny could recall some clips of memories of a much happier days but they all seemed lost now. The moon light lit this darkening emptiness and the faint touches around the circling room were its children. He felt remorse for their fates but found the comfort he would ease their pain with darkness soon.

There in the middle of the room far across from their entrance laid a yellow lace figured within in a long dress and dark brown hair, it was human at one point but now it belonged to the realm of the dead being now as just a shadow of her former life.  Seeing it closer up now the blonde beauty then witness something odd with his 7th sense, something just not right about her, light pure and radiant that it was a beacon of his most hated foe of creation despite it no longer alive. The brightness was dreadful to Len, much more so then anything else witnessed in this carnival of rotten flesh. Ace might not be able to see the tension building but within the La Vaeas's thoguhts rose in heat, climbing high into anger as it was almost reaching its apex. He clenching his fist with a stern strength his powers stirred as well manifesting into a pulsating in dark waves off his body while walking in front of his party.

Raising his hand Lenny's powers surrounded itself into a small orb that crackled into thunder sounds before firing off into Belle's direction attempting to finish her and capture the remains of the heart hat his inner heartless called for. Just as the spell nearly hit its mark a sudden interruption intervened, a huge rose like plant emerged from ground quickly growing and shielding the fallen princess from the dark spell and any harm. The remains of the impact expended it tremendous amount of force though out the room, nearly pushing Lenny as he stood firm against the wind.  

The brown robed figure then appeared in the remains of the red petals, standing between the princess of heart and the two adventuring males.  Tossing her robe anyway she undressed her self  revealing her bright green outfit as it snug tightly around her hourglass figure while her pale skin brimmed elegantly in the moon light. Her hair matched colour of Len's but with  muchless radiance then the charm lord's. Angerly she hissed at Lenneth, scolding at his form and guile to strike at Belle with her nails.

“You! Foul scum, you remind me of the fallen prince of this castle so lost in vanity's grasp with your power and looks, not careing about anything beyond yourself. And you reek of darkness, darker then anything I have witness!”

Lenny scuffed it off with holding his hip to the side and brushing his hair away from his neck, smuggling brushing off this witch's attitude for jealous.

“Ha! You don't smell much better, certainly not a looker. On that note who the hell are you? You don't seem familiar and your taking hearts of the dead, why?

“ Nothing you need to know monster, I shall free this world of filth like you, none shall suffer like my sisters again”

Reaching out at her belt the enchantress drew on two roses into her hand before whipping them down, growing them into sharp metals that extend into thick swords held in each hand. Before dashing at Lenneth. While running she conjured a huge flower behind them, attached just at above the entrance both boys had gone through to get into this room. Its huge structured opened into a nasty plant monster with a smell much stronger and deadlier in scent then any of the fallen ladies roaring the beast would whip its long thorny tentacles at Ace, trying to lash at him violently into his grasp and drag him closer to its month while the green witch dealt with Len personally.

She slashed towards his sides twice before attempting a jab at his face but Lenneth twisted and and gloated while evading, leaping back from her assault finding himself a safe distance. But a little supervised to find himself locked underneath a magical mark that upon landing there, holding his body still as a huge pillar of light flooded upward around him, bathing him and white glow pushing him upward while reeling in pain before being knocked falling back down. Smiling the witch laughed a little at her feat before finding the herself coughing out some blood, holding her stomach in confusion before seeing Lenneth stand back up smiling in her own misfortune to his pain. He brushed himself off and the blood that stained what little clothing he had.

“Awe whats the matter? Hurting yourself for harming such beauty? Haha”

As he spoke a huge roar emerged from the top of room, a terrible beast like sound reverberating down with such intensively the entire floor started to shake in its power.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace allowed everything that had occurred within the next few moments to occur as it was, without interruption. The boy remained both silent and studious-- and surprised. His eyes watched as Lenneth and The Witch had their bout, though, in the middle of her talking Ace readied his Lance. Upon the time the tendrils wrapped around him, the boy found his legs being pulled painfully. Ace was in the air now , on his toes he willed his staff at the epicenter of the damnation's large gaping mouth. He furthered his attack by releasing his spear-- from hand to monster, as it traveled into the belly of the beast, it then set the entire monster ablaze seconds after; plant naturally being weak against flame. All of it was done just in time oo, because an momen later and he'd be a dead man. It wasn't a surefire shot, but he noticed the lancers' from earlier torched their weapon's in a similar way, so Ace assumed the gist of it occurred when the weapon was inside another being.

The boy fell to the ground, immediately spraining his ankle. He should've felt that pain, but the adrenaline in him was pumping. He rolled over to a large ash pile. Ace Kageki's hands dug within the mound of scorched remains without hesitation. When his hands clasped around metal, he yanked his weapon from the dust, only to become shell-shocked at the blood-ringing noise of a monster seconds to come. Shaking the very foundation of the castle itself.

"W-why do I suddenly," the boy mumbled trying to lift onto his more dominant foot. "Feel like I can't move." It was then, when the last word was spoken that a hulk of what once was beast hit the chamber flooring. He stood fifteen foot tall, with ripped biceps beyond belief... His eyes glowed red, his clothes were even more tattered than they ever were. Ace doubted the abomination was that big in the beginning, the witch must've supplied newer clothing that Beast tore up. They were in league together... Maybe. Nothing was for definite yet. But Mr. Kageki knew one thing... He was only a hindrance here. The escape was ready; but Ace couldn't just leave The La Vaes... This was a troubling issue indeed.

Beast hollered in rage, causing another ear-bleeding screech. The witch herself was snarling in angst as well. Lenny was cracking roasts, huh, no what was expected but hey~ All in good humor, but aside from that... Three massive powers... One little Perfectionist. This is the term one would call, 'a fucked up situation'. "This is a /fucked up/ situation."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
As the voiced echoed and the beast showed himself before the entire party, as he appeared did Lenneth notice why this man turned monster seemed so different and why he couldn't sense the creature before. He had fused nearly his entirely with darkness buried deep in his heart, mutating his sense of self to a twisted combo of anger and strength. What now stood before him was not the hopeless romantic with a shredding issue but a full blown terrifying beast. It was difficult to believe this was at least some kind of incarnation of the person Lenny once knew but from his emotional intent just radiating off that monster Lenny couldn't deny what his senses told him, sadly and thankfully this was a different person.

Watching the monster now trying to show his dominance with mighty roars the enchantress grew with her own rage and power infesting her once confident permanence and attempted at class, there was no denying it from the magical aura emitting off the girl bellowed outward from her body like a small star pushing back many forces from her as she charged forward.

Lenneth readied himself with a firm stance, creating distance between him and his magical foe but then surprised to find that she rushed past the mighty heartless king and started her assault against the prince of the castle. Aiming her twin rose swords at the beast's body slicing and dicing at his form while empowering her magics into the metal, rending the steel like thorns as red hot as fire as they flickered in deadly crimson. The Beast fought back with efforts in every punch, striking back at the green witch with claw and muscle, discerning with the pain that came with touching the heat as his darkness healed back his fur that charred off.

Taking this opportunity Lenneth vanished into the darkness, breaking his body apart into small dark constructions in the form of bats the fluttered around and flew quickly over towards Ace. Reforming and appearing beside him as he felt injured despite not showing the signs themselves. The room itself echoed in the blows of the Beasts and the enchantress fighting each other, a few stray fireballs and tackles hit the walls of the room breaking down at the stone and slowly but surely devastating the structure of this place.

With his partner nearby Lenny once more blew a kiss to create a magical heart to heal and restore Ace's injuries, stamina and numb his pain so he would be in better shape to deal with this battle. This was his quest after all. Once the soft purple magics did their work Lenny quickly turned to his partner while keeping his two enemies in his side vision just in cause they'd turn.

“This is your mission Ace I need you in this fight, I can see its a little intimidating but its too late to back out now. This is a risky idea but it might give us the break we need here, I can give you the power you need to fight this battle on equal footing with the both of the hostiles much like with that fire monster but on a much higher degree. However it'll come at a cost, you'll need to maintain control over yourself the entire time or you'd become berserk much like Mr. Hairy over there and this will be very temporary, fighting too long and the power will burn you out. Its going to be an addictive feeling and you'll feel like you never have before but you have to keep yourself in check, what say you?”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace was surprised to see the witch attack the beast, the boy had only assumed they worked together. What was it that had truly happened to the beast then? There were a few theories coming to mind, but none were relevant. Lenneth arrived soon after and healed the lanky teen with his health invoking kisses. The heartless then informed of a power the teenager could borrow. But it sounded almost like it was something that might send him off the deep end... "I'll do my best, I guess we don't have many options. Lenneth-- let's do it." The boy exhaled nervously as he pushed the spear into his own flesh, in a non-lethal way. Causing black ink to drip as the once red weapon turned into a tattoo at The Perfectionist's waist. The boy was reserving it for later, his real talents lied in his fists and feet, if this power would empower him he only assumed he'd be able to move more more agile on his own toes. "Okay... Ready."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Nodding at his partner Lenny understood his hesitation towards this gift and the dangers that came packaged. Without it though Len felt the kid had little chance to claim this victory honestly but if something wasn't done soon the beast may be too far away for Ace to claim his bounty, if the enchantress got a hold of the fury hide first there would be no fair play in taking it away from her. And we wouldn't want that now huh, gotta work for that hairy body to be his, no easy routes in life.

Focusing now Lenneth concentrated heavily upon his gift of desires that waned outside of darkness's grip, conjuring a similar force around the dark hair youth. But unlike the time with the fire demon this was no subtle power boost, Ace's body would erupted in sheer force and pleasurable urges, pumping through every vein and pour in his human body dripping in raw force. Though invisible to those not trained well into magics a huge aura of dazzling spectral colour rose pulsing out of him in a pillar that lit up the entire room in its color. The enchantress notice this feast, struck in awe of its sheer beauty as the beast landed a huge punch at her marble face while she was distracted. Cracking her flesh at the site of impact before sending her flying across and smashing against the room with thunderous boom.

Ace would fill every possible concept of power within him amplified to heights greater then the heroes of old. His physical strength, speed, agility, defences and raw magical force would increases much more beyond what he could do or what he thought was possible. As an added plus Lenny also granted the boy the knowledge of how to use this power well enough, drawing in thoughts of a possible future of his into his current self, he may even use powers he could gain in one postive timeline to borrow his future's self's progress. Though it would feel like the perfectionist was his own person breaking through his own body like a butterfly escaping a cocoon every moment that past, a star burning so brightly it would use up its fuel quickly. The boy would have to endure it for the time being and not lose himself to the addiction of power before his timer ran out.

“Focus on a singular desire Ace want it more then anything, it'll help give you purpose. Now Lets rock”

Lenneth was the first to move, quickly dashing up and sliding across the floor as if on ice, moving fast enough that his image blurred and become distorted thanks his illusions. Rushing at the Prince the feral foe made a quick swipe at the heartless, failing to notice the image he targeted was false and slamming his first into the floor at nothing, shattering it pieces of debris as the real La Vaeas appeared behind him and kicked him firm at the left butt. Sending the Beast flying towards ace quickly with a gun shot going off and planting harsh into into the monster's fleshy cheek. Lenneth then twisted and spun around, feeling his magics sensational climb across him to unleash a massive sphere of darkness towards the green witch, meeting her return into the fray with a might spell that nearly devastated her form until a huge wall of thorns appeared in front. Blocking the dark magics enough to keep her alive but the plant wall however was ripped to shreds rotting away upon impact. The witch's body lay there standing with numerous wounds, dripping blood and seething venom staring at the Adonis of shadows, holding her hand up towards her eye as a single rose bloomed out from her palm.

While this was happening the Beast would try to gain control of his body, digging his claws into the stone tearing them to shreds as he slide across them clutching at the impact site of Lenneth's kick, noticing but not caring of the blood stained bullet lounged deep in there. Turning his attention then to Ace with blood soaked intent at small boy, slightly blushing at the wound but barring his fangs at the foolish bounty hunter.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
All the color in Ace's skin would drain, his hair and fangs would extend, and he would very much change form after his fusion with Lenneth's raw dark magic. A blood-curdling yell would erupt from the deepest abyssmal bottoms of the teenager's soul. A flash of pink was the light switch, figuratively speaking. Causing the Perfectionist to glow in a way that covered him like neon lights. It caused an equally apex rumble, similar to Beast's from before. After everything was over, it was ready to get the show going.

The boy's eyes had popped the blood vessels in his sclera, filling them to the brim in red crimson. It almost symbolized the raw pinch his heart had, being stuffed inside the body with all of the dark smoky magics still swirling vigorously. As said earlier the color of Ace's flesh had let him a grey, demonic-like shade. To put it lightly he didn't look, nor longer was, human in design. He was more animal... More monster. He flexed his biceps, as he popped his neck to the side. This body was flooding with power... Ace forgot how to speak english, or rather, his adrenaline was moving so fast that it disallowed him the basic motor-function of speech. The truth was it was unimportant really. However the voices in his head had been drowned mute. Lost in the darkness, the boy could no longer hear them. However, he felt an anger building up... From no where it seemed. Perhaps this rage was what would boost his battle prowess. Only one way to find out. Ace Kageki charged forward, extending his now black fingernails outward in the shape of claws. He aimed the slice multiple times against Beast after he made the distance. However, Beast was already knocked to the floor from Lenny's combination technique.

This was a change of tactics. Ace slid to a halt, as his eyes danced across the battle-field in multiple ways. Reading the situation quickly. He then made an annoyed facial expression. Using both hands the monstrous Ace channeled dark red energy from his hands to the walls, the room began to rumble, and from the walls an inky ocean flooded inward from practically nothing. This ink was black and smelled of poisonous fumes. It would act in a way similar to acidic alkaline residue, burning and eating anything in it's path. The boy slightly made wrist movements now, taking a stance similar to a water-bender. He moved his feet against the stone flooring and channeled his small ocean of ink in a wave. Then-- he willed it inwards at Beast's destination.
Not a perfect example, but a reference of the appearance mod:

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
(Sorry for the Delay)
------------
Standing back up the beast took to what was before him now, in much closer distance the boy that had appeared alongside strange male beauty now stood before him as his opponent. Giving up an disturbing scent he could not mistake for anything more then what had overtaken his own being and once empty castle. For the Beast and his twisted thoughts he could only see similarities between this boy and the cursed tool of a man that nearly took his beloved away from him. Now this boy seemed to what to do the same, basking in a power similar to the one he had claimed dominion over to protect what was rightfully his. Was there no end to these pretenders? Why couldn't anyone see that everything belonged to HIM? Enraged and filling his heart with his selfish obsession the best size grew twice as large as his original, self quickly overtaking Ace's own. He charged forth at the newly transformed human unaware of the power granted to him by the La Vaeas and likely would take heed due to him seeing himself far to highly comparatively.

The monster would dashing faster and faster, crushing the stone underneath his paws with amazing forces as he would catch up to the empowered hunter soon. Un-phased with the change of scenery as Ace conjured an usually power from his future moulding a goo like substance with clear control and tossing it aside at the beast like a master. As it crossed over his body the beast kept on running for a short time before screaming in pay as the acid would melt across his form, burning hide and hair quickly while sizzling into the confines of his flesh evaporating the blood as it spilled out. Continuously it would heal back up only to be burned off again perpetuating his pain and taking his healing factor as a downside. He would start to tear off pieces of his muscles and skin to wipe away the acid, seeing it healing slowly his glare could not be denied for being so vile as he looked down at ace. The Beast then dug his claws into the ground, tearing at it like butter while tossing it at the boy before dashing behind his boulders. Shouting the beast unleashed a battle cry that tore across everyone's ear drums and threw tossing the stones faster in a burst of speed. If he got close to Ace the hairy monster would then slash across his foe's shoulder and head with his huge razor sharp claws before charging again with his horns into the boy's chest.

-------------------------------------

Lenneth in the mean time clashed magic to magic with the green witch, leaping over her plants and taunts with while stumping down at her head with a quick flip. Slamming her body harshly into the rock before it vanished into a green poof of smoke. Appearing again further away from Lenny as a huge wall of thrones appeared behind him, separating between them and the other two fighters in the room.

“The sight of that the monster is worse then your style”

The Enchantress gathered her magic as the scent of flowers grew stronger, glowing with a bright green light she conjured powerfully like jungle setting to adore their half of the room. Filling the rocks with lush green plants and sunlight pricing down at them all. The rays of the soon began to focus at Lenneth like a oversized spotlight, he would bask in the show only to find his own skin start to burn then hurt like hell. Quickly moving out of the way as a sudden shadow before reappearing in his beautifully form. Pain from the light that dealt him double the damage it should have he needed to kept himself away. Around his own form darkness took its fun, shaping itself as soft whisps that took the light around him away blurring his vision in ebony. Both mages stared down each other while they concentrated upon their elements and building magical power.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ace was on the move at the second his acid ink touched mark, he circled the Beast, hoping to disrupt it. Ace wasn't thinking per say, he was moving by a force that wasn't his own. The darkness and his adrenaline were having some sort of foreplay within his being. Kissing and mushing together. This level of darkness would've drove even a sane man crazy. If Ace hadn't already been a deranged lunatic before, than he surely was now. At least, while in this form he was.

He made a complete circle around the beast, finally arriving back at his original spot, only to glance and see two boulders the size of large trucks heading his way. The bloodthirsty scream no longer affected him, he was in the zone. All of his mind clouded... His natural sense of speech and motor-function weren't here, as stated, so all he could do was make a grunt of dissatisfaction. Ace could control only his hunger for victory and slaughter at this point it seemed. He would've kept circling, but as it turned out the beast's cockiness angered him. The creature launched into the air and threw the rocks with even more force than already intended. Ace's body rocked awkwardly, and he pivoted like a drunken dancer. The rock was just about to hit him before a foot slammed against it's surface wildly. The foot was his own, and like a martial arts master, it had leapt in defense of it's owner. The bone in Ace's leg fractured on contact with the rock, but the kick would rupture the surface and send it into the other. Causing a dusty explosion-- the attack left Ace leaning over his own body. The teenager allowed a pained noise to escape when his foot returned to the floor, his damage resistance or pain tolerance one, was able to protect him from the impact at hand. However, the lasting side affects were just the same as they usually were. This injury would only get worse, though quite honestly, the entire bone should've shattered... Must be that La Vaes magic that protected him 'til now~.

Back onto the offense, The Uncrowned Perfectionist emerged running through the smoke. Despite his injury, he was ignoring any signs of weakness. He hoped to collide with the beast, fist to face, and send the monster back stumbling-- if successful, he'd repeat the action with Fulmination.

[ Fulmination - Used ]

Meanwhile the witch was he first to hit her energy cap, she reared her hands into the air and pushed all of it onto her hands in the form of a green ball, glimmering with raw liquid force, though the ball was hot and prone to cause a massive explosion with whatever it ht. The jungle around The La Vaes and he Green Witch, circulated with yellow and green energy as well, tinting the ball with light magic as well as Rose/Flower magic. "Here darling! Have something good~!" She said shouting, and then she launched her large green and yellow ball aiming it at Lenny's destination. The ball was fast moving, if he attempted to dodge-- it would just follow in behind him. The ball intended to leave a couple marks on Lenneth's beautiful flesh.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness
Missing with his headbutt the beast kept on charging forward with his strength, smashing his horns into the stone wall before crushing most of the wall with his brute strength. Creating cracks that ran along across the flat surfaces before turning back into Ace's direction, angered with rage and pity to the boy that circled him as if he were a cage to catch anything more then the monster's fury. He stood in the middle of this game trying to sweep at the quick little running but to no avail. The Beast could not keep up with this great of speed, only able to produce quick burst of a single direction with his physical power. He could not bring this battle into his control despite his divine right to this outworlder was volatilizing the very well of god himself in this fight, divine judgment needed to ran down at this fiend.

Enraged and firing with flying emotions dear prince Beastly struck at the floor, attacking the stone down into its core and shaking the foundation of the castle down in a thunderous amount of force that broke away the foundation of the room causing it to crumble and shatter away as large stones started to fall ontop of them and the dust was slowly generate huge mists of debris to either blind his foe and damage them with stones in Ace's lungs, if the boy still could breath normally.

However he did not expect the same level of strength from such a small framed human, the beast unleashed his own powerfully strike. Meeting the boy's power with his own as the result shock nearly stunned the monster for a moment as the second more powerfully punch of black ink and huge size slammed across his face. Sending the might animal flying across the room digging into several sharp and jagged stones cutting his body apart. However as he was about to be flown the Beast attempted to grab at Ace's head with his feet claws, trying to butter the perfectionist's face across the floor as well hoping he would wither down into a bloody paste.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The witch of the cursed roses was the first to act, reaching her tiny maxim power into a flash of green light and fiery orb of destruction. Sending it towards the might king of heartless while lighting up her jungle to further block Len's path. The sorceresses was quite cocky for such a direct spell, pure unrelated power in such a linear away lacking much in the ways of complexity or creativity. The nova was close reaching as Lenneth conjured his darkness into a circle around him, creating a huge magical circle in front of him as it started to bend to the La Vaea's will.

The circle started to leak out darkness, gushing out then into a huge amount of magical shadows that act as liquid firing off in a direct line towards the small sun. However as it travelled the beam would grow smaller and smaller into a thinner cone that was as fine as a needle point. Piercing then centre of the witch's spell as they both made contact. The collusion caused the sphere to explode into such a blast it dazzled the entire castle in her green magics. Lenneth concentrated needle continued to speed through, its astonishing compressed density that hit its mark, reaching into the girl's flesh and cutting through her shoulder and then further past their room and even cutting to the outside air just above the castle court yard, quickly pinning the armature spell caster on the wall while she tried to hold herself to not further cut through her body by this dark magic.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The beast's claw pierced Ace around the collar bone. It caused immense pain and damage, however before he could be skidded into nothing but a mix of red and fleshy paint across the floor, he sharply made an explosive call for darkness, which enveloped around his person. This darkness caused a burst of raw force blowing Beast away, but with it, it also ripped a bit of his flesh off carelessly. Ace was bleeding out pretty badly now, he was let; now go airborne and his head slammed across the floor roughly only seconds after his freedom had been insured from the claws. This hit would cause a deep knot-- further drawing blood to drizzle down his malefic transformation. Luckily he felt the darkness regenerating him ever so slowly. His head sealed up in mere moments, his collarbone... Not so much. He watched as Beast unmistakably hit the ground some distance away. This monster was even more powerful than Ace had dreamed of.

"I refuse any animal a victory over me, and that includes you!" screamed the boy finally-- his speech returning, in a demonic voice no less. The darkness was now flooding out of him roughly, creating a blanket of black. Raw darkness just enveloping him entirely. He then spoke out-- calling on his boosted powers, "Columns of Valhalla! With that pillars began to shoot up, and darkness spread from is body outward connecting them. The dark magic obviously caused the speed to rapidly up-skate. Locking Beast in a hallway of piercing walls, similar to large sword if he attempted to get close to them. In addition, the only way out was through Ace. Who's body was moving on it's own accord. He was a bio-weapon. One with intent to obliterate the once 'good' prince.

[ Columns of Valhalla - Used ]

The thin dark pin-needle would completely tear into her shoulder like a rabid sentient arrow. With it she slammed into a wall behind her, about twenty-five feet back. The witch cursed, winced, and seethed angrily, allowing her roses to cast a healing spell over her, while that happened, her fingers moved over the thin compressed beam, she would cast a spell on it-- whispering some command in a different language, erasing it from her arm and disabling it as an entirety. After that it faded to nothing, however.. The damage would likely hurt for much longer. She awaited to see how Lenneth would act at her lethal ball, that was still heading in his direction and had only been pierced, or even the plans lighting up around him. Which she would be using shortly.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top