Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
It had been some time since the tall haired blonde had been on the beach islands of his homeland a world away from here.  This world the young man sitting on the hot beach considered to be around him was indeed real in some way but ultimately faint creeping unfamiliar to him so he continue to ponder a fishing line in hand absent a pole waiting for a sea critter to take hold.  He still needed to eat, to breathe, interact with other beings to satisfy that basic need, and if this place is indeed different and not just a personal shared experience then perhaps he needed to find a better way to look into it.  

If he grabbed samples from every world he could, get information on the passing of events, and if anyone he could know was in a position of power in a world council, or even as a ruler he could make headway.  He was hoping there would be more democratic governments here but that would require larger populations that would accept change as opposed to what many of the worlds he had been exposed to elsewhere had based their governing bodies off of.  As this young man sat the wind would occasionally kick up some stray sand, rustle his pale robes, rub his strong cheeks, and ripple the water where it lacked movement of its own in the tide.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"God dammit Zion" Zion mumbled as he washed the blood off his hands in the river the red spreading in the river made Zion feel worse than he already was "it hasn't been long you dont need to be a theif and now a person just died because of you" the blood was from theft gone wrong but really it's just food a apple is not that important why do people risk there life over one Zion has gotten use to people and he guesses it because people are just very territorial over there stuff he shooked his head and started washing his saver he has changed so much in the little time he has been around he doesnt cry at people greeting him or looking in his general direction or yelling at him it still is scared of it but he works threw it when the blood was gone from the saber he pulled the saber out of the river and staired at it

Back to top Go down

Yima
"No fish are biting it would seem", Yima stated blankly to the bay in front of him.  So the tall guy rose up knees froward bent, then upright with a sigh of recognition for his next course of action: the hunt, and a hunt it would be for small prey.  No matter the beast it seemed that to be a part of the system in place all around one self there was a give and take, you were either a part of that, or in the case of an irregularity in which that balance was unkempt you were cut out of this mechanism of give and take like a parasite.  On that thought not desiring the life of a parasite Yima began his jog into the woods or perhaps in search of thick enough woods to give little boars places to hide.  

On this journey his back got caught a few times may happen it now contain some eager samples for later study whether they knew their future or not the tall blonde kept his ears peeled for activity.  His nose too was keen to the smell of sweat, blood, and musk of what he was hunting; his father may have been a fisher but they did other hunting on rare occasion.  The old memories brought back a sense of familiarity he had missed since he was last here, even in Radiant Garden there was a different sense of self, there was purpose there to be sure, but not this laxness that abounded on the isles.  

As time passed further on that smell struck his nose, the iron, something was nearby, and for Yima to get wind of it there had to be a lot.  There was a fresh kill here which also meant it would be hard to find any other prey with that screen covering them if they had not already fled the scene; they would be in their hidden places if here at all.  Perhaps best to give himself a foreboding to those that would look upon him while he trudged through here calling on a ghastly glow to breath out from him.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
Zion's saber made a reflection of Zion's reflection the sil Zion's reflection why does his reflection the silver shinning the reflection make himself so mad "GODDAMIT" Zion screamed for really no reason other than what he did which made sone people look at him "why aren't they after me is it that easy to escape this town after killing  someone" Zion wisped and put his saber back slowly and fighting all of his emotions disided to go into the near by forst so he started walking the town still were likely looking for him I mean he did kill someone after all not that he wanted to maybe he is insain as so many people like to say but he is not a cold blooded killer his heart and his conscience wouldn't allow it at all

Back to top Go down

Yima
Alright that was a scream, a humanoid scream Yima could assume by the language utilized, and the direction right that way.  His head turned with his body in a fluid motion feet rising and dropping more quickly now.  He would indeed be there soon although he had originally thought this was a purely predator action on the part of some animal now it might have been an act of self defense.  Now sliding through the rough foliage creating small rustlings as he went Yima's eyes began to see the blood in the water ahead though not the guilty party just yet, are you alright over there", he yelled out interested in there response.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"No not really" Zion replied to the voice in a grim tone "a little self defence but it turned really...em bad and now the town probably wants my head on a pitch forch" Zion started to walked around the forest aimlessly hoping to get away from the voice because the town wanted his head on a pitch fork...or something like that because Zion is just kinda throwing words out when describing the town and....him

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Why did you need to defend yourself should I be concerned for my own safety here", Yima asked both curious and concerned keeping to the edges of the shrubbery. Deciding to follow after would likely be a good decision for the time being to garner more information from the new source. Perhaps he would ask him his name next, where he was from, or something else. As long as he could control the frame of the conversation there was a chance for some insight.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"No you don't I'm just a special snowflake I  guess" Zion said sarcasticly Zion didn't even know what a snowflake is sence it hasn't snowed sence Zion woke up destiny island is an island after all.... What would you expect? "Plus how did you even know there was blood" Zion said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Good question though I do know now lord snow", said with a chuckle quite amused with the answer also saying enough to make it a lesson down the road for the warrior. He could wait and give the guy a burial at sea but dead men tell no tales and he needed some answers.

"What do you intend to do now with your lethal deed completed, evidence left to the hogs, and a second party within eyesight", the tall blonde asked crouched in the bushes. If the murderer left Yima here he could just as easily rescue the body, take it to town, report the assailant, and let the authorities look for him which fell more in line with his sensibilities not that the other fighter would know; he was playing the role of a mysterious forest voice.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"Look I don't have a home so I have to steal to live and it went wrong so truefully I will probably keep stealing but knowing...people I shouldn't tell you that but I'm not a murderer it was self defence because humans are stupid Im trying to live and people are territorial so they try to get there stuff back even if it can kill them so just....can you fuck off I'm going threw enough as it is I don't need you breathing down my neck" Zion said and started walking "you know if your going to follow me you could atleast give me your name" Zion was guessing that the voice would follow him so might as well atemp to get the voices name

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Your capable enough to survive which implies potential to keep moving forward if you try", Yima said thoughtfully fully acknowledging that the warrior before him did act rashly but that can happen in that sort of situation. In an ideal world someone should not steal to feed themselves at the cost of others but it will continue to happen. It is fully expected that the shop keep he likely stole food from if his story was indeed try needed the money to pay for his family's survival. Once this encounter is over Yima decided he would head into town and inquire about the family to see what he could do without intervening to directly in their affairs.

"My name is Yima Qwin old spirit of these islands and you could go much farther than you are here", the tall blonde said firmly as his pores flooded with a warm soothing radiance warping his body unnaturally pulling his torso in losing his hips and legs. Floating aloft be force of will his skin became a ghostly opaque white with runes carved in deep here and there, his head sprouted two pulled back horns, and face molded into a flat surface without a mouth to speak or nose to breath.

Emerging from the shrubbery he extended a hand outward at the young fighter signaling a crack of energy that bound the worlds separate from one another. Sundering for a short time a door between two places was no small task and the low churning hum of the portal as a signal of that. "If you want a different life you might find one through here, rarely do people get the opportunity to travel in this manner to somewhere they may have never been, and here it is you could step through living your life free of this place perhaps returning someday if you wish", Yima said the situation metaphorically close to home.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"what's a 12 year old support to do here so you know what I'm going to keep stealing so I can live.." Zion started to get angry "SO I CAN FIND OUT WHO I USE TO BE OKAY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I WOKE UP THESE ISLANDS AND I DONT REMEMBER ANYTHING BEFORE THAT" Zion screamed Zion truelly hates Destiny island because he woke up there but he thinks it has something to do with his past so he hasn't attempted to leave yet...

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I see so your someone who used to be somebody and now your nobody plus a few parts", Yima stated as he drifted into the portal awaiting passage to another place far from here. It was no good to just let the gateway go to waste and the other seemed content to be alone with themselves for now, a nearby town maybe, yes the one up stream would do. A warm bed, a family to look into, and perhaps information to gleam from the citizens in the streets.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
Zion looked right at the portal "fuck it....what makes me want to do that so much why do I like to curse in general I think I have a curse problem"  Zion jumped in the portal and it lead them to a local town but Zion didn't know that "so why this place...Yima" Zion said flatly "atleast it's far away"

Back to top Go down

Yima
To quick for words Yima departed for a nearby community decidedly releasing his current state to be more normal as it were when he arrived there.  He wouldn't be perfect either in where he decided to land he knew, he used to live here for much of his life, but times change, and this Destiny Isles was not his exactly.  Body once again his own, flesh, bone, and jaw line out he began to trod forward surrounded by trees.  

If the guy he met decided to follow he would have minutes before the gateway would close; it wasn't effortless.  Yima's priority now would be to find a place to sleep, some food for his stomach, and gather some relevant information from the locals.  "Hope this goes well he thought to himself as he made his way in the direction of roof tops and lights starting to turn bright as the sun began to dip into the sea.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
Zion came out of the portal he looked and walked around Intel he found a someone (yima) and disided to follow him "hey where did the ghost go he was just here and uh since I'm going to be following you I know I can be a jerk but I don't mean it..." He paused for a minute to think "it's just really hard to not know who you use to be at all and then people want to kill me a lot since I'm wanted in that town and really I just flail around my weapon and hope for the best it's not very effective but it works some how I...don't know I guess luck" Zion said

Back to top Go down

Yima
Ears perking up Yima turned about soon after dismissing his portal of folding layers of light, the sound of footsteps greeted him, and considering his offer the individual may have indeed thought it over.  If they followed then they may have decided to put an end to him, but in seriousness he likely was looking for answers.  In tales there were such spirits such as the one Yima pretended to be that led others to the beginning of a path to answers.

"Talking to ghosts out here, you loose someone important", Yima asked intending the reciprocal answer answer more questions than he asked.  If he was a nobody as rare as they are he would only be part of someone and the question may ring true, though it could also ring just as true for someone with memory loss.  The radiance was still about him they he was a short distance out making Yima easy to see against the darkening skies.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"No...I don't have family it's....it's kinda lonely," Zion started to get quieter as he said that. "Maybe I do and I don't know it?" Zion mumbled. Zion got so focused on the question he didn't notice Yima's ears. Zion felt like the question planeted a tree in his head, the more he thought of it the more it grew.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Well it is going to be cold out here soon, do you want a warm bed for the night, I'd feel awfully strange just leaving you out here for the night to freeze", Yima offered as one who lived here might if the boy wasn't a wanted man. The funny truth was that Yima was the kind of person to leave him to freeze from suspicion if the proper information was present to make is own life at risk. Yima is a survivor, more that than a hero, or most other things he honestly knew, and maybe this kid needed some of those skills before he get's added to the compost.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
'Hu-huh what...what's a bed?" Zion said, Still partly thinking on his family question "Is it what people sleep on in the shelter thingy?" Zion was now just messing with Yima he knew what a house was, he knew what a room was but not a bed strangely enough. He is going to learn soon enough right?

Back to top Go down

Yima
"We will have to go into town and find an inn to stay the night, I'm a traveler, and have no place here to call my home", Yima said mostly truthful. If he went out of his way to find his family then he would but that would only invite ruin onto them be they his set or not. Bringing a murderer into town could be a bad idea but the other did not necessarily know it was him from before and the issue may spark a conversation. In any case Yima turned toward town and began walking awaiting a response be they words or footsteps.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"Oh okay!" Zion said and started walking with Yima. Zion looked up at Yima's ha-.....wait a second. "Uh....you have cat ears... Did you know that? Is your name cat ears?" Zion asked. You could hear the confusion in his voice when he asked that.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I prefer to think of them as canine ears but if you would like to call me that for now it will suffice", Yima said appreciative for the alias he had just been gifted. If had the effect of being softer than his capabilities might mean in practice and on a soft little island like this that might be good.

"What shoudl I call you then", he asked back hand extending in a qizatic motion toward the other traveler.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Zion
"I dont know...murderer is always up for grabs. So is idiot kid or you could just call me by my name, which is Zion" Zion said and got closer to cat ears. "Why do you have cat ears?" He asked and looked up at cat ears hair. His hair was like dried grass. Zion found it odd. He saw a bunch of people with blonde hair....just not like cat ears.

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I grew them myself", Yima said with a honest smile leaving out the parts where he had genetically modified himself multiple times.  He had even gone as far as to add his formerly none genetic sibling to his own genetics strengthening his body almost splitting his tongue in addition.  To this day it is all he has of a few people he has known all resting with him and surviving as long as himself both physically and ethereally.

"Perhaps we should find a gummi ship in town, become the owner of that vessel, and leave to another world post haste", Cat Ears stated forming a plan as they headed into town albeit a long ways away.  

(Yima Exits Topic)

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top