roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
"Context is key though the place sounds nice enough given your presentation of it thus far, our original homes tend to do that from what I have experienced traveling around the worlds", he stated solemnly thinking back mind half there before returning shortly there after. The view was quite extraordinary from this height Yima thought as the rays of light broke through his hair and wind beat it into a flurry chill slowly numbing his exposed skin. Ahh the world that never was he thought to himself keeping that in mind for later.

Then a dive began, Yima could remember when he did such things with a ulterior state he could call on, and the dive was careful with its cargo, and pilot evening out into a landing both could walk away from quite literally. They had spent some time practicing it would seem readily apparent to him and on target for the mad hatter's and hare's place as well. Seeing his host take a seat he chose one across from them and with the table so thin lengthwise they would be close.

"I used to call Destiny Islands my home then I traveled to worlds like Hallow Bastion, The End, The World That Never Was, Disney Town, and a few others though home seemed to me to be where I could put down a few academic roots", he stated meaning to use the old term for Radiant Garden for a variety of reasons he kept to himself so far.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira watched Yima carefully. Occasionally, he would look around at the setting's zany decor. What a weird place this was. He smiled a bit when Yima mentioned his travels.

"Ah, so you're somewhat familiar with where I'm from." The angel sipped at his tea and tried to picture Destiny Islands, but all he saw in his mind was sand. Annoying sand that got into his wings and clung to the spaces in between his feathers. "I'm having trouble picturing your islands. It seems I'm not prone to sand all that much. It becomes a bit of a hassle. With my wings and all."

He opened his eyes and stared into Yima's. He took a calculated breath. "Right, then."

He drummed his fingers against his tea cup. "From what I can piece together, I came into contact with a darker side of Azumi when I was just doing my assigned task of ferrying the dead to the eternal resting place if you will. That darker side cursed me, and the rest of heaven's citizens didn't take too kindly to that."

Kira shifted his gaze from Yima's eyes to the grass on his left, so that the man wouldn't see all the intensity of his glare. Despite his efforts, lips pressed into a firm line and a growl murmured in his throat. "My dad...kind of got banished to hell, so why keep his lousy, cursed son around in a pure place?" His heart pounded in his chest, and he felt heat steadily rising from his chest to the rest of his body. This heat felt different than the heat Kira had felt in his cheeks earlier. It was at times like this that he wished the emotions he'd obtained weren't so convoluted.

He rested his hands on the table, composing himself. "So, they banished me here. Not quite a demon, and one chance to become a 'proper' angel again, since the girl granted me 'emotions', which were decidedly 'too human' for the likes of heaven."

Kira covered his face with his hands. He felt his body shake, unsure of what to do next. "Then, when I got to The World That Never Was, the dreams--nightmares--of a life I never lived started coming and going. At first, I had attributed it to my emotions, but then the dreams started to blur with reality, and I stopped sleeping for days." The angel unconsciously started rocking back and forth in his chair. He wiped away droplets from his eyes and forced himself to look back into Yima's eyes. He felt a hint of burning in his left eye and hoped it wasn't turning to lavender again, or she would make her presence known.

"And then, she--the Azumi mentioned in that journal--started talking." Kira started laughing hysterically. "Well, showing me words that float in the air." His laughter increased in volume before dying down to a throaty husk of a whisper. "I just want her to become her own entity again, if that's even possible." His voice echoed thinly through the garden. "Can you--no, will you--help me?" Kira's stomach tumbled and twisted once more. He wanted Yima to help him, but he also wanted something more from the man, a close bond, perhaps a friendship, but perhaps one that felt more like they understood each other without speaking.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I had known another who claimed t be a fallen angel and another still that wanted to meld all worlds into that one you spoke of though he never had much success of it", Yima stated thinking back on them. He couldn't remember the angel to well but he would be hard pressed to forget Sir Nic.

Yima listened sipping at the realm provided tea thoughtfully noting it's flavors like notes on a music script. It seemed he was cursed, the community didn't desire what they considered an impure being, and beyond banishment sent his father to a sort of prison for the "infection"; rather barbaric Yima thought. "To human" Yima thought to himself on a mental hum, must be a different enough species or ideology to put them truly apart from on another in such a way as the "other" feels superior in some moral manner.

"I'd be willing to yes though the pieces would have to be found or we would need to gain control of immense resources and manufacture a new body for their consciousness as well as heart to inhabit I would think", Yima said leaning back in his wooden chair pondering the issue. What he said was potentiality true if the state of blended conciseness was as it was explained to him though if it were different he wouldn't know for sure what would happen.

"As for getting home, based on what you told me you are unwanted as you are, and would have to have a fundamental number of changes that would make you a inherently different being giving up who you are now to accomplish", Yima said hiding his disgust with the place she came from keeping professional on the topic. "I mean that beyond the curse which can likely be lifted one way or another", he added hoping to make the prior point have that much more impact.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Kira Tamohara
Kira sipped his tea. Relief spread across his face. Yima was willing to help him, though it sounded like the process of getting Azumi out of him would be more than difficult. He hesitated for a moment, before answering Yima's opinions with some of his own. If Azumi did come out of him, would he still be himself? Something more ominous seemed to weigh him down as well. He wanted to let Azumi live her own life again, but he wondered if he wouldn't end up releasing something darker into the world if he did so.

Yima seemed a little tense when he mentioned Kira's returning home. It seemed that perhaps, the curse was not the only thing wrong with him in their eyes. Why had he not thought of that before, and how much of himself was he willing to give up to gain his redemption?

Kira finished his tea and looked at Yima. "Well, I think I know where part of Azumi might be, though it sounds crazy. I think, maybe, Azumi's heart somehow latched onto mine." The pieces suddenly clicked into place, and Kira felt dizzy. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and leaned over the table.

"As for going home, if what you think is true, this may have been my fate all along, and there's only one reason for me to go back." He thought of ways to make peace with the situation, though part of him burned with anger and a thirst for bloodshed. His eyes gleamed darkly. Suddenly, he felt the urge to destroy his home, but he figured such a feat, as he was now, would be impossible.

He shook his head. "It seems I'm in this deeper than I thought. Tell me, if we do somehow succeed in this, what happens to me and Azumi after this? I mean, she was dead, and from all the mixed messages I have from her, it looks like she wants her life back, though everything she knew in her life is gone. And then, what of me? Will I just disappear? Will I lose part of myself, or will I actually be free to live how I want?" Kira's face betrayed his exasperated emotions. Even the angel knew it was highly unlikely that Yima had all of the answers. He needed a place to go. A place to think things over.

For now, Kira drummed his fingers on the table. "While we're starting the undoing of this mess, can I move in with you? As a friend. I want to see if maybe it's possible to reason with Azumi before I run off and cut her out of me. I want to make sure she won't regret anything, and I need to be sure that whatever darker parts of her there are won't put us all in danger." He extended his hand toward Yima shakily. For now, this was the best answer he had. He merely hoped that the path he walked down wasn't one of eventual destruction.

Nothingness Metal Cure

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Hearts latching to one another in dire circumstances isn't entirely unheard of for those that research the topic deeply; I am one such person who has experienced this phenomena though from what I found it is rarely comfortable going that route for either of the two", Yima said as he watched the other scavenger come closer to the table from what seemed might be a daze implying fatigue of some sort. If they desire to be separate it would likely happen in one fashion or another naturally through a breaking of the physical body though invasive magic could also do the same. Yima potentially had such a spell though the process would be violent and scar them both perhaps even if they were ready for it; the catch is that the spell might be able to do that but the magic was not intended for that sort of use so there would be risk in trying that route that would have unforeseen consequences.

"That is a good question if you would be yourselves, we are the culmination of our experiances, and being with someone else that can add or alter your perceptions will have an impact", Yima commented thinking on the topic. Someone who is say cursed with a wicked strain of thought might become altered by it and thus become in part a different person and over time that would just as likely change them more so from where they began and in fairness people change over their lifespan from experiences. Experiences are the core of it though, our perceptions of them, and how they have made us feel as the details fade into the past more so as time marches on.

"That intention is noble of you though currently I have no person abode to call my own, I have been traveling to different places surviving off the land, and through my interactions with people here and there", Yima responded truthfully though not dismissively to the idea of another traveling companion in such a lonely land.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top