roleplay
Latest topics
Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
RP Words : 0
Munny : 1626
Standing atop the sea foam caked boards of a creaking dock built to low to the churning tide to resist the grazing of the salty waters stood a man in grey a grey leather trench coat kicking pebbles off the side of the dock like he did so long ago.  He hadn't been out to a port in a long time it felt like gazing out to the sheet of rolling peaks inches below the ground he stood over thinking about what he had seen in recent months.  Creatures again, broken pieces of somebodies that once were had swept him here just as he had encountered the behemoth that had been tracking him for well over a year.

"I wonder what will become of the creature now that it is of a more humanoid build, had it's mind been altered as well, did it as a fraction of a person absorb some of those creatures we encountered, and what to do from here", Yima asked into the dark of the night as if he expected an answer back. His ears were alert for the chance that hsi keyblades or his heart might bring forth those that might forcibly remove either from him, he had been a target for far to long not to have created some sort of paranoia as measured as he might be to break it down with logic. He was traveling light, outside of hsi trench coat he just had his strap bag, what it contained, and an adornment of quicksilver or a piece of jewelry here or there. In hindsight that might get him in trouble with the types around these parts also desiring to remove that from him as well but it was an after thought that he hopefully would not regret.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Inus
Munny : 693
A small portal opened in the crowded market place. Marcus walked out of the portal. The light portal closed behind him. He heard the port was full of people. Drunken Pirates fill the street. He looked out of place. His red armor and hair stuck out like a sore thumb. The red head pushed some pirates out of the way. They were much bigger then him and more muscular, could they take him on? Probably not. They glared at him with there bloodshot eyes. "Oya! We aren't gonna take that from a weakling like you!" The prince was tall but the three pirates were huge compared to him. He sighed and turned around still walking. "Oh shut up! i dont have time for dumb asses like you..." He yells. The three huff the red head was long gone. They got four more pirates. "Look for the little fucker!" They say grabbing their sword and axes.

((Im not the best sorry lol))

Back to top Go down

Yima
Set aside the waters he sat crossed legs one over the other in a lace the aged warrior wondered if he could go fishing in the morning perhaps if he was undisturbed. As the thought took root a bubbling sphere of darkness formed below the waters, a darkball to be precise, the bloated head with a grim visage contorting magnifying a sense of menace with its movements. It was going to spring soon, erratically in it's motions, and make short work of the thin layer between the drink and Yima's tush.

Sounds of grown men deep in draft blasted from the market place which if Yima had been the type to spend his time in this region of the worlds might had realized was ordinary for this place but he was not so he rose concerned. He moved slowly, cautiously toward the source of the noise hoping it wasn't some monster, fracture of a whole man, or an invasion of some sort. Any of which would be preposterous but the blonde was not in the know on this now was he? Eyes lit up around the pupils now giving off a low weak glow allowing the man sight through darkened and bright places he would otherwise never have with his ordinary ocular.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Inus
Munny : 693
The red head sees the group of seven pirates. He pulls out his sword as is shines in the sun. "Fine! I'll Face you!" He smirks. He wasn't the strong type but was the quick type. The pirates swung the axes and swords at him. The prince dodged almost ever swing. He got hit twice but his armor absorbed most of the blows. He quickly moves behind a pirate and trips him. He slashes his sword at one as the pirate fell to the floor. "Two down three to go!" He holds his sword tight. Him keeps toying with the pirates dodging each swipe. "catch me if you can!" He had a lot of stamina he could keep this up for a while

Back to top Go down

Yima
As the tall blonde warrior moved off the dock from beneath burst forth a mangled expression of hunger as the sharp edged mouth took air for Yima's leg with unnatural haste. This was no ordinary heartless Yima soon discovered as it managed to bite into his flesh through both layers of reinforced protection his own hands had crafted for his body, his enemy had tasted his blood, and looking down he had another second to take another chomp. Calling upon internal magics the former pumpkin king started a barrier known as "bauble" around himself pushing the monster's jaws away as it began to concentrated on the leg all the while Yima bent forward and leaped away from its immediate grasp.

He was bleeding which cloud be solved shortly he though as the creature lost no time in searching for its target. It would create a boom but the noise would have to be pasable as Yima gave the mana still in his blood smeared across the darkball purpose bursting in a kinetic scream of force annihilating the dock entirely and sending Yima farther back. He tried to keep eye contact with the darkball but lost it when he was thrust off his feet but as he arose he could have sworn the heartless vanished into darkness opting for a later strike indicating intelligence.

Sighing Yima reached into his strap bag for a clot grenade, a sphere of leaves, and other beach rubbished he had concocted into a vessel for his clotting liquid hence the name. Plucking the leaf from the top he ended the chance of an outward explosion for the pure medicine within and poured it over his naked leg pant leg pulled up remaining solemn quite as the wound was filled and sealed shut.

He took a moderate pace toward the sounds almost immediately once the wound had been set curious and most certainly on guard for more of the same.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top