roleplay
Latest topics
Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
RP Words : 0
Munny : 1626
Twilight town was one of the most peaceful places one could think of to take a vacation of which Yima indeed needed after his escapades on the Destiny Islands with Zdynasty surviving off the fat of the land. It was nice returning to where he had been born after so long though hsi family wasn't there which means he wasn't given the different dimensional breach he fell through. Yima shook his head at the thought searching them out knowing they may not even exist here his lair swaying from side to side blonde and bushy in need of a cut.

The streets were full of citizens old and young all window shopping or talking a price over with the salespeople almost hanging out over their sales stands trying to get their products out there. The tall blonde passed by largely ignoring the masses favoring peace and quiet he could find in the forest around the abandoned mansion. Back when he ruled over Halloween Town he would spend whole days laying among the pumpkins mulling over thoughts and problems until he would decide on a route to take in solving the issue preferring to give subjects their due time. Drab in airy cloud clear white fabrics held tight at the joints Yima swayed back and forth as he strode away from the masses onward to the deserted... peaceful woods grey leather bag over hsi back, and old leather boots finally slapping on dirt.

This transition also meant that if any heartless came looking for him he would have less worry for collateral damage of course but it was nice to be away from the crowds loud with their own sense of joy. The forest trees were ones of height though much unlike Deep Jungle's stature they had only been here for maybe a hundred years before some were knocked over for the mansion Yima figured glad the large leaves would shield the rays of the sun from his head seeing as it was mid-day. Straying from the dirt road Yima began looking for a clearing in the wood appraising the path to take from the tree line a atmosphere of concentration about him displayed readily on his face as he looked and pondered.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wez
Munny : 3
Wez slammed his face into his notebook dozing off from the heat of the noon day sun jarring him back awake, "offffugh", he groaned lifting his head to the window checking what time of day it was.  Looked like it was only half past morning so he still had a whole day of stuff to try out and maybe some money to urn if he could find some work he thought chuckling.  Wez got up from his desk grabbing some clothes for going out, his notebook, and left for the streets.  

Someone caught his eye while he argued over the correct price for a couple hard boiled eggs, no not a pretty princess, or a monster wrecking the place... there was this weird dude in white ignoring a couple dozen people all trying to talk to him swaying back and forth nearly knocking into people in the square... it was freakin bazaar.  Looked like he was headed to the old mansion Wez thought letting his mind wander thinking back to that night a couple days ago with the dark critter thing... okay fine.

"Fine a few gil for the eggs", Wez said tossing the shop keep some money and snatching the egg and trying to keep after the weirdo.  Maybe he is up to something was what Wez thought he was genre savvy about trying his best to tip to and stay out of site tailing behind.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
Munny : 957
A young man dressed in jeans and a green T-shirt would leave the apartment he owned. Locking the door behind him. This was the world chain lived on before Sorox had been put in control of his body.

He lived on the street closest to the shopping district. It was busy as usual, packed with people and street vendors. He bought a few things, putting them into his backpack and walking on. He seemed to blend in so easily.

On the outside. He was nothing but a normal teenage guy, on the inside. He was powerful, he had fought his fair share of battles. He had killed before, although you'd never be able to tell With the innocent look on his face. He noticed the man in white. He seemed somewhat familiar. Maybe they had met before? It was likely, but it wasn't likely the same person he knew. He'd met two people who looked exactly the same as his friends before being forced out of his own dimension and into another. He was able to jog one friends memories. But the other still had no idea they had met before.

He shook his head and frowned, the man had disappeared through the crack in the walls and had headed into the woods. He figured he should follow. If he did know him maybe he could jog his memory too.,

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Yima
A familiar sound graced Yima's ears drawing his concentration outward eyes scanning over the surroundings he stood in seeing small gateways of darkness, portals opening hastily.  He would need to defend himself from these intruders drawn to his heart's light the sage recognized as the imps antennae erected out of the dark pools followed by eyes of yellow.  Shadows: pureblood heartless seeking hearts to add to the darkness by instinct, fearful of those who bared the keyblade, and Yima was both.  Just like a more base creature by intellect their attacks would be minimalist in tactics likely surrounding him on all sides jumping high and going low taking advantage of their numbers.  What was not expected was the final addition to their number a wizard heartless... a emblem teleporting in a few yards in the forest trying to keep hidden as it began preparing a spell of great force.  

As these heartless emerged Yima call a kingdom keyblade to his left hand, just as it sounds a blade much in appearance as an old world key about the length of Yima's arm.  In his other hand caretaker a lattice keyblade solely blunt in offensive nature also doubling as a more effective shield than keybaldes Yima had ever come in contact with extending past the length of his arm, it was not his quickest weapon.  Legs spread from shoulder length apart Yima bent his knees ready and waiting for their first offensive readying himself for a counterattack.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wez
"Oh shit fuck", Wez wanted to say seeing the quagmires in the ground pop open and those damned antennas and there were a bunch not just the one he saw before... Where they some kind of invading species here to take over the world or just from the crust of the world here to do the same.  Wez's eyes were wide taking in as much detail as he could hunched over a wooden fence and then a rock scooting up for a better look.  

They had to have some reason for having so many here, how smart were they....  A little shaky Wez reached down for something he could start scribbling his firebomb on glad he could find a hand sized rock he could chuck because if any experience he had meant that guy was a goner.  It was weird when flashes of light created big keys in his hand so maybe he had a chance.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
Munny : 957
Sorox felt a slight chill run through his body. His hand jerked to the side, before he started running towards the woods. Once he was through the wall, he ran past wez and summoned his own keyblade. Heart of Courage was in his hand as he started to smash at the simple shadows. He had yet to notice the wizard heartless, he was more focused on the beings that appeared as fast as he destroyed them.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima was beginning to ready himself the automations of shade springing toward him sharpened claws bared a previously unnoticed warrior of the keyblade swept forward batting away the two shadows behind the tall blond.  The youth was in a green tee-shirt Yima saw from his puerperal vision or so he assumed given the color blur in his eye.  It could be just as likely that this individual called them or drew them here since they were disappearing so easily.  To Yima's front a survivor lunged, the older warrior caught the creature's claws in the openings in Caretaker's lattice, and twisting flung the beast to the ground with a thud as the wizard hidden away continued to charge its spell hidden away in the natural darkness of the woods.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wez
Startled Wez ducked as another person rushed by fancy shmancy key in hand it looked like at least as he poked hsi head up over the rock again. Seemed like the two guys had the issue well in hand which left him with this firebomb in a forest like area you know lots of trees that well burn when fire is applied. Wez kept looking around for somewhere to too the rock if he didn't actually need it...

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Who might you be", Yima asked the other keyblade warrior having not met any others thus far peaked his interest a tad... the worlds had seemed so full of light after all from what he had seen. He didn't spot the guy hiding behind the rock granted but he did make the active effort to remain aware of his surroundings as he asked his question blades at the ready for defense.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Wez
Didn't seem like they knew each other from the question being asked but the worry of being in way over his head began to take hold of Wez.  These two were batting aside they monsters like they were paper dogs, no real effort once their keys hit them it looked like, which was really weird from Wez's perspective for sure.  Maybe the best thing to do was get out before more showed up or either of these two decided he had seen to much. Shaking his head from side to side he decided to retreat, take what he had learned, and try to find these people later in town. Bending low the young man scuttled away into the woods back to town hoping not to encounter anymore dangers.

[Wez Leaving Topic]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top