roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Feisu
He was asleep, wrapped up in a web of a a grayish, gooey substance. It was firmly wrapped around his body, from his feet to his neck. possibly cutting off his circulation, or, so that was the point. But today was different. He opened his eyes, and began to survey his situation, panting, and clearly panicking in his situation. He really didn't have much to say on this matter...there wasn't much of a reason to. But something did some to mind soon enough, and he spoke aloud in the matrix of gray goop.

"How long have I been in here?"

A few seconds after saying this, the room began to vibrate. Surprised, he looked up skyward, where a long, upward fleshy tunnel sat, and vibrated just as much as the prison he was in. A voice boomed from above.

"GAHAHAHAHAHAH...HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! HAHAHA..."

He blinks, and continues staring up at the tunnel in wonder. "Something's going on up there... He gathered up what courage he had, and tried to push forward. The goop tried to hold him back, but he pushed harder, and harder. "Let me out, damnit!" The goop began to stretch, and tug, finally starting to give...SPLACK! The material broke, and he was free, flying right up the tunnel, with his fist leading the way, like Superman. He knew what had to be done, and it was too late to stop now.

The tunnel began to close down on him from behind. If he didn't move quick, he'd get crushed. He clenched his eyes shut, and willed himself to move, faster and faster, but the tunnels kept closing down.

Al...most...there...

The final inch of the fleshy tunnel closed. He was outside of it, exhausted, but still alive. But as he started to regain his breath, he looked up, and gasped.

"You!"

A more spectral version of Feisu floated at the top of some kind of gray, metal platform, grinning down at him. ""Ahh. So you've come to play? Let me guess...you want your body back, to have it your way? I'm ever so sorry, but I'm afraid I can't do that. At least, not ye-"

"Screw that! I'm taking it back right now!"

"HAH! Do you actually believe you can force me from you?"

He beat his fists together. He hadn't any weapons, but Feisu had nothing on him either. He was just bigger than him, but he was quicker. He glared at the monster. "I won't know until I try, huh?"

Feisu grinned much wider at him. "Then take back your body now, and redeem my sins!"

Outside, Feisu was standing at the very top of the castle, looking upward. His red eye was closed, leaving only his half-grin wide open. The moon was shining down on his metal form, making him at least visible to any on-lookers. But they wouldn't be seeing the internal conflict going on inside that body, unless they were particularly good with a sort of magic...

Theme: Paint it Black - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AUkeCTFXj8
Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Sorox
A blue portal would open on the  bridge outside the castle. Sorox would step out. A small breeze would make him shiver, "yet another world to explore..."

He would climb over the gates, he'd look towards the impressive castle. He took notice of the strange being who seemed to be on top. The moonlight was the only thing letting him see the silhouette, he wondered if it was a heartless or a person

There was only one way to find out, he headed toward the stairs. Deciding to find out who or what that was

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Feisu
The internal battle was intense. Both souls in the body were fighting, throwing punches and shoving each other in the fleshy walls of the matrix in the mind of the body. Feisu managed to grab a hold of the other, and force him down on a little flesh bridge, pinning him there, and grinning down at him very menacingly.

"Why even bother? You will always fail..."

He glared up at the monster with defiance in his eyes. "I said I'm taking it right now!" He headbutted the darker soul, stunning him, and throwing him off balance. He took this splendid opportunity to throw a big punch, right in his face, sending Feisu back a few feet. He ran towards him, ready to pounce and savagely beat the dark monster. But, Feisu recovered incredibly quickly when he least expected it, and grabbed him again, this time slamming him on the ground, and then slamming him down on the other side of the ground. Slam. Slam. Slam. After a vicious cycle of doing this over and over, he threw him at a long strand of gray material. It wrapped around his body the moment he made contact with it, and trapped him there.

"Stop it. Everything you've fought for has been a lie!"

"If I knew it was a lie, then why would I keep fighting for it?!"

Feisu chuckles, in the most sadistic demeanor. "Because you're hopeless. You'd have nothing left if you knew it was a lie. So you're assuring yourself that it IS the truth!"

He was clenching his teeth in anger, raged at the accusation of the promise he made to the ones he had loved, just a day before they perished... "LIAR!"

On top of the castle, Feisu didn't move an inch. He was perfectly still, like a statue. But the lock of white hair was still flowing with the wind...a silent killer in deep thought.

Approach with caution.

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Sorox
Sorox decided to walk through the castle. He didn't see any heartless. Nor any people. But he could swear he heard whispers around him. Certain objects kept reappearing as he went through the halls. He made his way to the top * hey. Your not alone. It would be best to hurry* it was chain. The original soul that existed in this body before Sorox had been pulled from his own and shoved into it. They shared the body. It took a while before they could switch control at will. Soon enough he climbed onto the roof slowly making his way to the stranger. His eyes would turn a vibrant blue as chain took over "he's fighting himself on the inside. Should we wake him?"

Back to top Go down

Feisu
Feisu stared at him for a long while, before pulling back his fist, and then delivering a sharp punch straight to the other. The other spirit just faded, as he screamed in pain. He'd be back, sure...but he was prevented once again, for the hundredth time. "You're very persistent...You should've given up along ago..."

On top of the castle, where Sorox now was, the motionless black mech suddenly twitched. A red, circular eye opened up on the same side of his half-grin. He turned his head, to stare at the human, analyzing him. He could feel the bloodlust raging through his metal body. The human looked so tasty...

"...Hahahah..."

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Sorox
Chain jumped back in surprise. He wasn't sure wether to run or to stay "Hey...are you alright?" he took a cautious step forward. His senses were screaming at him.. well, Sorox was anyway.

Back to top Go down

Feisu
Looking him up and down, the mechanical monster analyzed Sorox some more. No, he didn't have any spells, such as Libra, to help him identify everything about this person, but he did want to gain something. And gain something he did. All of a sudden, a black tendril, metallic in nature, slithered out of Feisu's back, and at the end of it, a large maw of sharp teeth, and a pair of red eyes. The tentacle lashed out, and grabbed Sorox by the shirt, pulling him up right in front of Feisu's face.

"Oh...I was fine until I was interrupted from a little nap...What are you doing here, bumbler?" He asks, with clear hostility in his voice. "Come to play with me...?" Slowly, he stepped toward the edge of the castle, still carrying Sorox like a puppet on strings. Would he drop him?

"I would speak fast, little boy...I am not very patient. Explain yourself."

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Sorox
Chains eye twitched he looked below him and sighed "gonna drop me? Fine. I was wondering if you were ok. Obviously you are." his eyes turn red showing that sorox was back in control he stared at feisu. Eyeing the thing holding him. He could try to cut it with transfusion. But he was worried about how the weapon would react to the metal. He doubted his keyblade would work. He didn't like feeling helpless, his eyes shined brightly. Illuminating his face. He coughed slightly " set me down. I don't want a fight.

Back to top Go down

Feisu
"Well, I'm afraid you're not in a position to make choices, boy. I want to fight. To maim. To kill. To destroy. I enjoy it very much...But if you don't want a fight, then just get down on your knees, and close your eyes. I can make it quick." He says with assurance...but he could very well be lying. The mech gently sets him right on the edge. Just one little millimeter back, and Sorox would fall down, down, down...

"But, I begin to wonder...why did you come to me? You came all the way up this castle to investigate me...Why is that? Why are you curious?" Feisu tilts his grinning head, staring right into Sorox's heart and soul with his singular red glowing eye. "And make it quick...I have business to attend to, soon."

Perfection Adoption

Back to top Go down

Sorox
If Feisu truly looked at his soul. He would find two instead of one " I wanted to make sure you were ok. Also. I felt that we were the same in at least one way. If you wish to kill me I won't hesitate to fight back though." he had a hiltless sword blade on his back.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top