Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leo
Agrabah...you either love it or hate it...there was no in between point for this ole world. To some it was an oasis; an escape from the harsh desert sands that stung so hard within the wind that they might as well have been daggers piercing into your flesh...yet to other this wouldn't seem to be that escape...to some this place wasn't a safe haven...perhaps to some it would seem to be the opposite; an oppressive place full of entrapment.

To Leo, the half wolf, it was a place of remembrance. Once upon a time Leo ruled this realm. A sigh rang out from his lips as he sat upon a chair on the second floor balcony of the cafe, overlooking the marketplace. A slight smile began to form as he gazed out at the castle in the distance where he once called home. So many fond memories.

His grey cloak would appear worn and old as the Guardian's crest of blue was barely visible anymore, a slight tear here and there. He scratched his beard as the waitress came and poured him yet another cup of coffee; his new drink of choice. For years he had turned to the ways of piracy, which came with an over abundance of pillaging as well as rum intake; neither one of them any good for your health.

His emerald eyes had seen much throughout his years, yet he longed for so much more...more adventures...more journeys down roads he had never traveled before...though he was young he felt like an old man...but he would refuse to believe his adventuring days were behind him. No..."this is just the beginning." He thought as he took a sip of the steaming cup o' joe in his right hand.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
The city of Agrabah was an oasis to one man that very much hated the desert. The scorching heat and the utter lack of water put a serious damper on his normally good mood. But then, this was a land of fierce beauty. As he passed through the streets and beheld its citizens going about their daily lives, Michael Jameson was pleased to be back in the hustle and bustle of the big city.

Merchants sold their wares; food, exotic flowers and drinks, the Arab children making trouble as all young ones did. Seeing two boys in the street practicing with wooden blades reminded Michael of his own son - Nicolas, now a man grown, but no less eager for battle and excitement.

Nicolas would like this world. Michael thought as he walked into a nearby tavern. He's always had a flair for dangerous places.

As he passed by each table, he noted the faces of each individual patron. Ordinary folks just going about their business.

"Welcome, good sir." Said the bartender, a great bearded man with a twinkle in his eye. Likely he could tell Michael was a noble. No doubt he thought such a patron would be generous with his tips. "Can I get you something to drink? You must be thirsty. Arabian days always leave you parched. Try a jug of our fine wine - the best in the city! And the view from the second floor gives a breathtaking glimpse of the Sultan's Palace."

"Thank you." Michael replied. His voice was gruff and telltale of his advanced age. "I'd like that view, and some hot tea please. Well sweetened." With that, he laid a gold coin on the table.

"As you wish." Said the owner with a grin. He called over one of the serving girls. "Show our guest our finest viewing point."

"Very well. Please be aware we're currently busy, so you'll have to share it with another customer."

"That's no trouble at all." Michael replied.

He followed her through to the second floor, noting that each customer spared him a glance. That surprised him. Agrabah was a city that welcomed foreigners. That was the source of much of its wealth. That and the fact it was the only safe place in the Seven Deserts.

Michael was dressed for the hot weather; a simple brown robe and hood to block out the sun - though his rugged features clearly indicated he was an outsider. Time had turned his long hair and his once bright blue eyes a shade of grey. Despite his age of sixty, he was no less active. His every movement was fluid and graceful.

"Excuse me sir," said the girl as the reached one of the balconies. "But would you mind another customer?"

"Sorry if I am disturbing you." Michael said politely. "I'm but a tired old man trying to rest his weary legs."

Back to top Go down

Leo
A few moments had passed and Leo's eyes still remained on the palace. True beauty was held in the cobblestone structure that he helped to rebuild after the time of war. It seemed like it had only been a short while since those occurrences yet in reality it had been a year shy of a decade.

He took another sip of his coffee, breathing in through his nose as the steam rose up from the still hot drink. It was a very pleasant aroma.

It was then that the kind waitress approached him with an elderly man behind her a step or two and asked if he would mind company from another customer.

Leo greeted them both with a slight nod of his head and a smile. "Please sit down sir." the half wolf said as he motioned towards the chair on the other side of the rounded table. "Enjoy the shade for a bit." He remarked on the umbrella that hung over the table to allow for the customers sitting there to be relieved of the scorching sun's embrace.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Thank you." Michael said as he sat down, waiting for his drink. He let his gaze wander. He noticed the younger man was wistfully staring out at the palace, though it was hard to not notice it. The structure took up the entire view of the second floor. The towers and domes loomed over the city - a constant reminder of the Sultan.

"Quite an impressive sight. I've seen others like it in my time, though only a few compare to King Stephan's Castle, where I'm from." He looked back at the younger man. "Permit me. Michael Jameson of the Enchanted Dominion at your service."

Studying the younger man's features - he was suddenly reminded of his son for some inexplicable reason. Hmn. I'm reminded of Nicolas. He thought, looking over Leo's sharp, wolfish features.

"Pray tell, young master - where are you from?"

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo nodded in agreement as the elderly man remarked on the massive beauty of the palace. It was one of the wonder of the worlds for sure.

Another sip of his coffee began sliding down his esauphagus as the other man introduced himself as Michael Jameson from the Enchanted Dominion.

"Capt....Leo Smith." For so long Leo had lived in piracy and as thus had grown accustomed to introducing himself as Captain. Yet for the most part his pirating days were behind him. His ship lay at the bottom of the ocean and his hat had long been lost.

"My home is the Isle of Destiny Sir Michael. Though I regrettably have not visited in quite some time."

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
[Sorry, I was waiting for internet bandwidth cause my ISP sucks major dick. x.x]]

Briskly, the female garbed sage greens and ivory crossed the busy streets and finding the first shade she could. Ikara shrugged deeper into her pale hood as the heat of the sun made her miss places like the mountains in Land of Dragons. She slipped onto a doorway and felt the cooler air of the sandstone walls comfort her, coaxing her to stay just a little longer. With a soft sigh, Ikara decided to check out the building, and quickly realized that it was a cafe. A bustling one at that. If there was anywhere she was going to find something cool, she assumed it would be here. Perhaps they had ice tea, or even water. At this point she wasn't all that picky.

Pulling her hood back revealed her ebony hair that spilled over her ivory cloak over her shoulders and halfway down her back. The part that would catch anyone's eyes were the odd, furry ears that were atop her head, quickly catching the whispers about her appearance. Gazing at the hostess, Ikara smiled gently, her sapphire eyes empty of any malice to help reassure the woman. Her dark eyes quickly glanced away from Ikara's intense ones, but she smiled nonetheless, and looked down at the table listing. With a small tsk noise, she looked back at Ikara and shrugged.

"Currently, we are fully occupied. We could ask a customer if they would like to share, or you could wait. It seems to be just you, and I doubt one in particular would mind." The last sentence confused the halfling slightly. Maybe someone was expecting her? She shrugged and motioned for the hostess to lead the way. She nodded curtly before stepping around the booth and heading straight for upstairs. Ikara had to quickly move across the room to catch up to her and then followed her silently up the stairs. The bright light of the sun caught Ikara by surprise and she quickly pulled her hood up over her head, a light hiss escaping from between her teeth. The hostess abruptly stopped infront of a table with two men, the shade of the umbrella so close to Ikara.

"Excuse me, do you two happen to mind another customer? She is her by herself as well." The lady gestured to Ikara who bowed slightly, her bright eyes glancing at the two of them. She quickly caught onto what the woman meant earlier. The one man was Leo, someone she met a long time ago, and he had distinguishing features much like hers. Another half-wolf. The man across from him had a familiar scent, but his appearance is not what her nose was trying to place.

Cure|Ice|Water|Earth|Wind
Previous Post Count: 2900
Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Leo
As he introduced himself to Micheal the waitress made her way back up to them through the bustling crowd with yet another customer. Leo's emerald eyes gazed up at the girl behind the waitress. His furry ears perked up and stood at attention. "What are the odds..." he said in a hushed tone. He couldn't help but smile to see a familiar face. It had been a long time since he had seen anyone that he had known previously.

"Of course we don't mind." the half wolf said motioning to the next available chair at the round table.

Leo stood, giving Ikara a nod in an attempt to be polite.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Curious. Leo nearly introduced himself as Captain -which obviously meant he was of a military rank or otherwise. Yet he quickly corrected himself. Michael pondered at that for a moment before he decided against asking. It was everyone's own business where they were from and what they did.

Also unusual was the fact Leo had said his home world was the Destiny Islands. For such a small place, it had a very large number of people eager for adventure.

Before he could think on it further, another customer came out - a young woman. This one Leo seemed to know. His utterance of "what are the odds?" and his surprised look were dead giveaways.

Both had been very polite. If they wanted trouble, they showed no sign of it. It was only natural to do the same. Best to keep playing the part of weak old man.

"Of course not." Said Michael softly. "It's actually good to meet so many new faces. Michael Jameson at your service, young lass. Pleased to meet you."

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara smiled cheekily at the halfling as she pulled her hood back, now safe under the shade of the umbrella. She took the seat briskly and sighed as the cool air flowed through her hair, calming her nerves.

"So, it's been awhile....Leo? I haven't seen you in forever. You look the same as always. She stated, her sapphire eyes examining his face. After a moment, she turned to the older man to her side, who addressed himself as Michael Jameson. The last name caused her ear to flick sideways, her head tilting slightly. Although she knew a Nicholas who appeared unnaturally similar to this man in front of her, he seemed to be older than that of her friend. Eventually she caught herself staring and looked away abruptly, some color flooding to her cheeks.

"I...I'm Ikara. This is a weird question...but...Do you happen to have a younger brother? I can't help but notice the similar features and the same last name. His name is Nicholas." She eventually questioned, turning her eyes to the small menu pamphlet in front of her, too embarrassed for staring at him just before. Her eyes glossed over and found an iced green tea option. Waving her hand slightly, she just pointed to the menu without speaking to the waitress she flagged, and continued to observe the two. From his words before, she assumed that these two have just met as well. What an interesting policy for a cafe, to place strangers together.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Leo
He smiled towards the other half wolf as he once again took his seat; taking another sip of his coffee and motioning for a refill.

He nodded towards Ikara as she spoke. "It's been far too long m'lady. You look the same as well...wolves must age well." he said with a chuckle.

She then proceeded to introduce herself to the older gentleman and mentioned the name Nicolas. His furry ears perked up at the name. He once knew a Nicolas. Perhaps it was the same man.

Last edited by Leo on February 3rd 2015, 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Actually, Nicolas is my son." Michael replied, equally as surprised. "You are a friend of his then? That's good. My boy seems to be quite popular these days." Michael paused as he was brought his tea. He sipped at it in silence for a moment, then he grinned. He looked at Leo, then back at Ikara. He wondered for a moment if either of them was familiar with Lenneth, another of Nicolas' friends. Likely they were - as they knew each other.

When Leo had finished, Michael spoke up.

"They do indeed age well. Take me for example. Men call me 'The Old Wolf' because of my age. And yet, I am but sixty, and I can still how do you say it? 'Throw down with the best of them' and in point of fact, the sigil of my Clan is the Wolf, and our House words are 'Pride of the Pack' a motto which my son has lived up to, I think."

Back to top Go down

Leo
"Nicolas?" Leo said in a hushed tone; almost at a whisper. Could it be the same Nicolas that he fought alongside in the great war many years ago? His emerald eyes then fell upon the old man with true examination...it was uncanny just how similar Nicolas looked to his father.

It was then that Michael began talking of wolves and such. "The Old Wolf? Well...I've been called worse." he said as he let out a soft laugh.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Aye. Nicolas." Michael replied. "He is about thirty. Slightly taller than you, Master Smith - with brown hair and eyes like clean Earth."

He looked from Leo to Ikara, then back again. "I can tell you are both of the animal-folk. Humans that are close to nature. I have heard of such beings, but never have I seen one. Nicolas' letters detail your people and of his good relations with them. From where do you two hail from?"

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara remained silent when her tea arrived, and she cupped the cold in her hands gratefully, nodding to the waitress. While the two spoke, she absentmindedly ran her fingers over the glass that was sparkling with condensation, freezing the waterdrops into little laces of ice all over her glass. She sighed lightly at the cold, pleased that she made this stop. Once he asked questions of where they were from, Ikara turned to glance at Leo, doubting that he acquired his halfling from from the same method as hers. She didn't speak much of her past before, but the reputation she knew of Nick, she felt comfortable sharing her story with him.

"Well, I am from the Pridelands, however that's not where I started. I grew up in Twilight Town, a normal human. I did not start out this way. I tethered my body and soul with a dying friend I met in the forests there. She was what is called an Iceborn, taking the form of a wolf. So that's where I get this appearance and power. She's like her kind sounds though, not as friendly as you would think." Ikara smiled slightly, lifting her glass when she mentioned the powers she had. It's icy designs wove around the delicate glass, keeping cold even in this heat. After a moment, she turned to Leo, interested in hearing his story while sipping her tea.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo had never heard Ikara's story before, but he found himself to be greatly intrigued by it. He looked down for a moment, raising his coffee to his lips and proceeded to take a slow sip as Ikara finished telling of her origins...and now it was his turn.

He placed the cup down slowly before looking out at the marketplace as it bustled along. "As far as I know my origins can be traced to Destiny Islands. I was born a human. At a young age I had the need...or lust rather...for adventure. This led me to traveling through the different realms. Young and inexperienced I fell in with the wrong kinds of people and creatures. Eventually I landed myself in captivity in the Realm of Darkness. Instead of being held in a cage, I was used for their experiments...a test rat really. They were attempting to combine different creatures together, humans, animals, and heartless alike. Thus far they had always failed...until a bright young scientist came through and finally figured it out...experiment #001 is what they called me during the trials and even after they were finished." Leo gazed down at his cup once more...captivated by the rippling liquid.

"Eventually I was able to escape...with some extra extremities." he said with a cheerful tone as he grabbed his thick wolf tail. "You see what they intended for evil, I've tried to use for the good. We all have a past...it's best to overcome that and move on with life."

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"I concur. I myself have a bit of a dismal past, but that is not important right now." Michael closed his eyes for a moment, lost in memory. "All I am willing to say is that I've seen more than my share of adventures. As it stands, I simply desire to peacefully explore the worlds for a time, then return to my home and my wife, Helen."

A whim struck him and he obeyed. "If you are ever in the Enchanted Dominion, feel free to look me up. I have a modest house there, and my wife loves treating guests." And with that, he downed the rest of his tea. "Returning to the matter at hand, From what I gather, we're much alike. I can tell you are a weary soul. Like me. As it goes - goodness will always be in need of champions. As I said, my time is passing. Yours is still ongoing. Just be careful what you do with that time."

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara eyes Leo carefully, and felt somewhat sad that he was forced into a body such as this. It wasn't that Ikara regret her decision, if it wasn't for her iceborn friend, surely Ikara would have been dead by now. She did miss the fact that nowhere she went she was considered normal. Even the glances in their direction at this exact moment made her feel like some wax figure in a museum. The halfling swirled the ice in her cup, her eyes transfixed on the condensation that picked up so much water, they tumbled down the side, eventually falling onto the table beneath. The edges of her lips twitched slightly, unsure of what to say to him. Atleast, he was making the most of it. Those words would have to be what consoled Ikara.

This was the second time that Ikara was invited to Enchanted Dominion, and it made her feel obligated to visit sometime. With the addition of good treatment and probably delicious food, the halfling was curious of the world. It sounded like a nice place. Advice was given to the male halfling aside of her and Ikara just smiled brightly at the two, her eyelashes dusting her cheeks as she closed them to complete the authenticity of the smile.

"...So what brings everyone here today? We all seem to be pretty far from home." The female questioned, her eyes glancing between the two. She sipped her icy tea, enjoying the cool rush it gave her even in this heat.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Leo
The Enchanted Dominion...Leo had never been there but it sounded like a lovely place. Perhaps he would visit after all. He smiled and nodded as he sipped his coffee, almost draining the cup completely. he had no sooner placed his come down as the waitress came by refilling it with fresh hot coffee. Leo nodded in appreciation towards the waitress as Ikara asked what brought them here today.

"I've been traveling around the realms for so long I wanted to take some time and revisit some old, familiar territory. I lived here once..." he said nonchalant; not wanting to mention the fact that he was actually the ruler of this realm once upon a time. "This place has changed a good deal since I called it home, however. What about you?" He truly was curious. It had been years since he had seen her face but from what he could remember about her was the fact that she adored her Pridelands. He remembered back in those days that it wasn't an everyday occurance to see her anywhere but roaming around Pride Rock. He grinned as he reminisced, awaiting Micheals answer to her question as well as hers.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"It's a big and beautiful Universe. Just once, I'd like to see every world before I pass from this life." Michael said. He looked over at Leo, mentally noting the younger man spoke slowly. Likely it was out of some sense of nostalgia. An overrated feeling in Michael's opinion, though he was too polite to mention that. "Though, given my age - that shouldn't be too long!" He barked out a laugh. "I jest. From what I hear, this city is a place rife with excitement. Though honestly, I prefer the quiet. I had more than my share of adventure and glory in my youth." He lightly slapped his forehead. "Ah, but I'm sure you two didn't come here to hear the jabbering of a tired old man. Forgive an old geezer for his rambling."

Back to top Go down

Ikara Yukinko
Ikara smiled at the two, not feeling so weird that she just felt like exploring. Agrabah, as much as she hated the weather, was one of the best to explore. There were so many interesting things in not just the sand, but even within the walls of this city. She laughed with Michael, her eyes closing lightly to show her happiness.

"I came here to explore, it's been a while since I came here. And I don't mind. From where I live, it's nice to hear conversation. As much as I love the pridelands, there isn't a whole lot of pointless discussion about life there. Most of the creatures are very to-the-point." She explained, allowing him to continue if he liked. She finished her class of tea and propped herself on her arms with a soft smile on her face.

Queen of the Pridelands
Ikara's Profile

Back to top Go down

Leo
Exploring? That was something Leo had not done in what felt like ages. To simply relax and go about a new land, not knowing what you might find...searching unknown landscapes in hope of finding something new and exciting. It brought back find memories of his younger years. He smiled and laughed with them, feeling joy once again.

He looked out at the marketplace as Ilara continued to speak of the Pridelands. He couldn't help but think, today would be perfect for a new adventure.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top