roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Onyx
They walked right next to each other in their usual attire, however one of them was currently at a constant watch of the other one. The slightly shorter pink haired girl was constantly fixing and or sprucing up a part of his hair as they walked or straightening out his cargo shorts. For once he was actually forced to wear a regular shirt, rather then a tank top. So here they were for once he was stripped of all weapons and they were currently back at their house. Today he was required to start the most important mission of his life.

"Why are you putting gel in my hair, it doesn't need it." He replied slightly annoyed to her constant fussing at this point she felt like a mother rather then his girlfriend."Well the last thing we want is for your hair to randomly lose its erection." She replied in her cheery and chipper tone, the words came out more like chirps then what you would call actual words."You're saying things that are weird again." He replied feeling the gel start to take affect on his and it beginning to feel stiff and hard, rigid in place. "True apologies, you've never suffered from dysfunction at least with me you haven't, but there's always a first for everything right?" She replied once more this time in a singsong voice, although Onyx was one to always try and get the last word. "I'm a virgin." He quickly responded in a calm and quick voice. "You are when your awake~" Onyx immediately became silent after this having nothing to say. Something told him she was telling the truth.

While walking in awkward silence (awkward for one, yet for another it was blissful.) she continued to spruce him up and then when they arrived within a block of their destination both of them stopped walking and turned to the other.

"Okay, remember be respectful, kind, and lose the whole bluntness factor. Don't worry about the cost of anything. I'll take care of it later. Most importantly have fun~ BUT remember if I see you having too much fun I'll tie you down and slice off some of your skin and flesh including areas you're fond of.

Remember~

From this point on I'll be always watching~"

With that said in a flash of pink she was gone. Leaving him alone on the sidewalk and confusing those that were nearby and enjoying their day. Shaking his head and walking forward he soon found himself on the doorstep of the women that he had planned to go out with today.

Breathing in a deep breath and then letting it out all in long blow of air he simply knocked three times on the door and awaited for someone to open up.

Back to top Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
Even before Onyx's knuckles had a chance to rap on the door, it was flying open. Half a sentence was heard during such a time as a certain pigtailed girl turned and stopped dead in her tracks. Looking at the black-haired man for a couple seconds, blinking, and then leaning back into a more natural posture, Charity glared at him as she came to a decision.

Twisting the upper portion of her body toward the back of the house, she said, “And that guy with the face is here.”

From somewhere inside, a reply was heard. “Okay. Let him in. I'll be out in a sec.”

“Ok. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!” she stopped her shouting and turned back to Onyx, pointing a warning finger at him with a warning glare. “Mess with my Big Sis and I'll find ways to mess with you.” With that off her chest, the musician skirted around the man and down the walkway. With one last “I'm watching you” gesture, she vanished down the road and off to some person's place.

“She can be so odd, sometimes...” Felicity was watching her sister leave with a straight face, fiddling with a braid that was forming in her hair. It looked somewhat like a hairband made of silver-blue locks that kept the rest of her wet hair out of her face. And being that she didn't feel like getting super dressy that day, she was wearing her 'casual' active wear: a black bustier that almost seemed too small and capris that had mix-matched legs.

Flashing Onyx a bright smile, the songstress waved him and walked toward the couch. Flopping backwards onto it, she said, “To be honest, I had no idea who Char-bear was talking about when she said 'the guy with the face', so I came out to see who it was before I actually let them in. Kara-chan is getting on my case lately about my low sense of security. But it's all good, I think. So what brings you to my fine home, Onyx-kun?”

The entirety of the air about her was super relaxed and pretty bright as she smiled at him. One arm was draped over the back of the couch, the other gliding back and forth across the wood floor below her as she swung her arm. The main source of light in the room, the large window by the grand piano, was covered by closed curtains that hadn't yet been open that day, leaving the room in a shaded state.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Before Rai could even knock on the door it swung open and the young girl from before was there. Onyx looked at her blinking, while she sized him up for a second. Honestly, he had to stop himself from returning the expression usually if someone sized him up, he would return the action and usually scare them off in return. However something told him currently that was definitely not wise in this scenario. Apparently he was now known as 'the guy with the face'. At that moment he touched his face for a moment kind of worried that maybe Aria made him look silly while doing her sprucing up, however after feeling his face nothing seemed to be out of order or anything. After she confirmed it was okay for him to come in she spoke to him in a threatening manner. Once again, it was hard to take her seriously, however he had a feeling she would damn well try her hardest should he actually hurt her sister which he had no intention of doing. Again though she gave him one last look while she walked away, which seemed weird maybe she had to be somewhere and couldn't waste her time with the likes of him.

That sounded something similar to what the young women would say.

Onyx quietly walked in and he was turned towards the young girl who was currently walking away from the house . After he heard that Tsumiko had entered the room calling her sister odd in a loving manner he closed the door still not facing her. He turned around and stopped dead in his tracks. She gave him a sweet smile and then waved him towards the couch like before. Meanwhile his face went completely emotionless, however internally he was screaming. He didn't know what she was wearing, but he liked it. Her silver like hair was wet and she was putting it in a braid, her capris that she had on stuck to her legs tightly and he couldn't help but simply look...

What the fuck was going on.

She was speaking words, however he could only make out barely what she was saying...apparently she mentioned a bear, and then there was something about a low sense of security. He was simply looking at her the room seemed to be darkened and the way she sat on the couch was it did something to him... What that was he had honestly no clue.

Suddenly his ears began to work and the question she had asked at least that was transmitted to his head. Unfortunately, his mouth was not ready to speak, however it did just that. "Came for fun...relax, play umm, you look nice. Want to tou-" Before he finished that last comment a certain amount of killing intent came pouring through the window towards him and like a hawk it snapped him out of it. He returned to his regular self and he quickly slapped himself and looked over at Tsumiko who was still sitting down on the couch. He pointed at her with right index finger and he spoke quickly. "Hello! Very good you look! Wish to go out with you and have fun time! Would you like to do such!" His words came out like a robot and for the first time today he stared at her face. He walked towards her and looked at her with a smile on her face that seemed a little force, but that was simply cause he currently has no clue what to do. Having no clue how to go about any of this. Onyx for the first time in a long time truly had no idea what was wrong with his head right now.

Back to top Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
The lingering grin on Felicity's lips stuck as she caught his stare while she spoke. She wondered just what the man before her was thinking with such a stare. Only a guess could be made, however, with no absolute way to know for certain. She did just get out of the shower, and without even bothering to dry off the songstress threw on her clothes. Mainly because Charity had announced that there was a guest, but who's to say that she would have done any different if Onyx hadn't arrived?

Regardless, Felicity found herself chuckling at his suddenly odd manner of speech. The grammar was awful and in general was somewhat non-existent. Despite that, she managed to get the gist of what is was Onyx was getting at, and yet at the same time didn't catch the incomplete sentence. She wanted to thank him for his compliment, but was finding the action hard with a hand covering her mouth. Didn't want to offend him, after all. Which is exactly what the songstress thought she did when he stiffened up and recomposed himself. She blinked at the finger that was pointed at her with a confused expression and ended up giggling again at his still silly speech. Biting back her laughter, Felicity got to her feet with a bright smile, nodding her head.

“I'd love to go out with you, Onyx-san! Just lemme go grab some things. Kay?”

She pranced off down the hall and into her room, on a hunt for the rest of her outfit and her shoes. The white sleeves resting on the foot of her bed were slipped on and fastened. The matching hood with the strange blue gem hung on her closet's doorknob and was soon sitting on her shoulders, pinned together with the gem as the centerpiece. Now if only she could find her... There they were! Her sneakers were tucked neatly under the bed. Pulling them on, Felicity returned to the living room where Onyx waited.

“All set!” she said in a sing-song voice as she opened the door and waited for the black haired man to step outside before following him and locking the door and closing it. Just after hearing the quiet 'click' that signaled the door was closed, Felicity thought for a moment that she had forgotten her key. A quick pat-down gave relief as the small object was found in the pouch on her thigh.

Smiling, Felicity turned to face Onyx. “So what's the plan, Stan? Where we going?”

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Awaiting for the girl to return his reply for that one moment felt like an eternity. When he pointed his finger at her her he definitely caught her off guard and she seemed to be looking up at him with eyes that were thinking instead of eyes that were watching. The smile on his face came ever closer to cracking while he awaited her answer and when she started to giggle his face slightly twitched and the smile cracked for a split millisecond. Lucky for him, however she got up saying that she would love to go out with him. His back now straightened up she pranced down the hallway possibly to put on her shoes...and he watched her tilting his head as she moved down the hall. The girl had a very graceful way of walking. Suddenly, Onyx shook his head and slapped himself three times. He needed to get a grip on himself, big time. He was acting like the teenagers he'd see on the beaches ogling at some of the girls that were there. He would even slap some of them upside the head for their actions and publicly even give the reason for his actions. He was currently being no better then those kids watching this girls every move...how she pranced to the back...and let's not forget how she sat down on the couch and was moving...NO NO NO NO! He gave himself one more hearty slap and right after he did so he looked up to see her coming out of the room. Just as he expected she went back there to put on shoes and not to mention now she had two sleeves fastened to her arm. There seemed to be a hood pinned to the back of her outfit now for appearance purposes. Though he liked the way it brought her outfit together. She pranced right by him and walked out of the door. While he turned and followed her, out the door.  He walked to the edge of the stone steps, and looked behind her seeing her pat down on one of her pockets and breath a sigh of relief. He started walking with her however at that second something came flying towards the back of his neck. Spinning around he caught it and immediately winced. Feeling blood start to trail down his hand.  He quickly looked at it, it turned out to be a note attached to a throwing knife. Quickly opening the piece of paper he read the contents that simply said: 'TALK TO HER IDIOT.'

His eyes widened while he gripped the note and turned it to ash in his hand while simultaneously he burned his wound shut. She could have at least given him a couple seconds to get away from the house! Looking over at Felicity he smiled at her and shook the blood off his hand wiping it on a parked bike they had just passed by while they were walking. "So thanks for coming out with me today Felicity, I appreciate it considering I kind of just visited unannounced and asked you out. Hope I didn't intrude on any plans or anything like that. He spoke to her in his usual regular tone, unsure how else to talk at the current moment in time. To be frank, he was currently mapping out where they could head still inside of his head.

Meanwhile on two houses behind them on the roof of that house a mop of pink hair watched every moment...Really, REALLY!? That his response when she says to talk to her, hope I didn't intrude!? She wanted these two to take the first steps towards mating, NOT pussyfooting around the subject until she gets bored with you, which would probably be the case if she didn't interfere....even though she did promise him she would let him handle this one. It was moment like these she wanted to stab herself for being unable to have a child. It honestly made her head hurt every time she thought of the fact she'd never be able to have a child of her own. At the same time though it did bring some positives to her life. Though the negatives were worse...definitely worse. Shaking her head of these terrible and seeing that they were getting ahead. She teleported herself further ahead of them awaiting for them to cross her path once more.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top