roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xion51599
"If he actually tells me that he's worried then yes it does if he spends days looking for me then yes. If I can actually make my choices then maybe. He may have just an over protective mind since he also watched his father die and finding out scar did it." It'd be different xion said as she walked away but she turned around and felt wrong "I can't do this not to my father or my mother" xion sighed

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo nodded as she spoke in agreement. "I know that right now you may think running away will solve your problems, but running doesn't solve anything...just talk to your dad. Maybe he will understand."

It had been a while since Leo had tried giving advice...it had been even longer since he had been in the Pride Lands. Maybe this wouldn't be a repeat of last time.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion nodded "guess you're right"

Back to top Go down

Leo
"I'll go with you if you want.."

He offered to go along with Xion if that would make her feel more comfortable. He knew how difficult it could be to go up against someone by yourself.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion shook her head " I don't even know what to tell him"

Back to top Go down

Leo
"Tell him whatever is in your heart...no matter what happens, you have to be honest with not only your father, but yourself. If you aren't happy with your life, tell him...if he's any kind of father at all he will listen."

He looked back to Pride Rock. It wasn't far from where they stood. He could see the guard still pacing back and forth in front of the opening of the cave where the King slept.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion went back and waited til morning to talk to her father. Morning came and her father woke xion told him everything that she needed too "...I'm full grown I cant be protected anymore I have to protect myself until I take the role as queen." Her father say there and nodded.

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo patiently awaited in the nearby fields, watching the antelopes in the distance as they pranced around and played. A slight breeze began to blow which was nice as it was rather hot outside, even under the shade tree that he found himself under.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
xion left and walked back to Leo and said "ive told him everything he even is allowing for you to stay!"

ooc: im sorry for not replying i have been busy lately

Back to top Go down

Leo
OOC: Glad to see you back online. I completely understand. Life has a way of getting busy from time to time lol.

IC:

Leo rolled over as he began to gaze at the millions of stars in the midnight sky. His father had once told him that the stars were the kings of the past...he always wondered how they got up there...

He tried to count the stars to pass time, but kept losing his place and eventually gave up as he heard footsteps. Leo turned back over to see Xion walking up to him. He jumped up with an excited expression on his face.

"How'd it go?" he asked as she began to tell him about what she had said to her father.

"I can stay???...but I'm an outsider. I can't believe it..." His heart leapt with joy. He had been an outcast since he first came to the Pride Lands just because of his bloodline. He had always dreamed of the day when he would be accepted.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
ooc:ive been busy i just finished freshmen year of high school so i havent been on lately and ive been goin through some stuff

IC:Xion purred at his excitement and nodded

Back to top Go down

Leo
OOC: Completely understandable...I haven't been on in a spell myself because of some pretty heavy personal things going on. Sorry.

IC:

It was official, Leo was no longer an outcast. His mind could not comprehend the reality he now faced. He still felt out of place. He, by all means, was an outsider, but now was given the opportunity to gain higher ground, to become an insider...to become one of the pack. He couldn't help but to smile.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
OOC: its been awhile i havent been on lately.
Xion smiled and led him to the den where he would stay

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top