roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xion51599
Xion crouched down in the tall grass of the pride lands she made her move to attack her prey she had missed not knowing where to trap it she chased it. CHASED RIGHT INTO THE OUTLANDS!

Back to top Go down

Leo
The outlands...a rather appropriate name for such a desolate place as this. The sun had forsaken this patch of property as it was only embraced by shadows.

A large male lion, his fur charcoal grey while his mane was as black as night, wondered about these lands. He was thick, hardened by years of training. His paws sifted through the sandy ground with ease as he strolled past the Elephant Graveyard.

It had been far to long since he had visited these lands. He enjoyed the freedom he felt behind this form. Perhaps he would stay for a while.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion being the adventurer she was went deeper into the outlands until she bumped into something she looked at it it was a bone she let out a yowl and cowered in fear she knew it was wrong to be here but she was scared but excited because the sun never really touched this shadowy place.

Back to top Go down

Leo
OOC: I apologize for the delay. I've been working every day and haven't had time to reply.

For the sake of the topic and to help my next post could you tell me what form your character has taken. I don't see it in either of your previous post, but since we are in the animal kingdom you must've turned into something lol. Anyway, looking forward to continuing this .

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
ooc: im a lion sorry and yes we can continue

Back to top Go down

Leo
As he slowly walked along the pathway through the graveyard he heard a scream that sent chills down his spine. It wasn't the scream of a hyena, no anything else he had seen this far...it was obviously a scream of fear.

Leo's paws pressed into the earth with great force as he ran in the direction of the scream as fast as he could. Surely the young lion cubs from Simba's pride had not wondered into the wastelands again.

It didn't take him long to trace the sound back to its origins. Truth be known he was surprised to find another lion this far outside of the pride lands.

"Are you alright?" Leo asked the other lion as he panted heavily trying to catch his breath.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion cleared her her head and looked up "i'm fine uh i i just uh i uh got scared im not supposed to be here my father is going to be really upset that im here hes going to be so mad i i should leave i trespassed on your land." Xion's heart skipped a beat she felt dizzy she walked pasted the lion who had asked if she was okay. she tripped. "oof" she caught her balance "my name is xion by the way. what's yours?"

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo couldn't help but to smile at the situation. Obviously she had wondered too far out of the pride lands and ended up getting lost. He remember back to his first time in the shadows of the graveyard. He remembered how frightened he was.

"Oh no...this isn't my land. I merely passing through. I'm Leo by the way."

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion was wide eyed "you're an outsider arent you?" she inched closer but not to close

Back to top Go down

Leo
Outsider... a term that Leo was all too familiar with.

"By labeling me an outsider I assume that you are from Pride Rock?"

He spoke whilst he took a couple of steps further, digging his claws into the soft soil beneath as he stretched.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion shrugged "yep" she said. "if i struck a nerve i am sorry" she looked around "now all i have to do is find my way back."

Back to top Go down

Leo
"No harm, no foul." Leo said as he shook his thick mane.

"You need help getting back to the Pridelands?"

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
"Yes i do"

Back to top Go down

Leo
He simply nodded at the other lion as he began to walk slowly down the path. "So...what made you want to explore all the way out here in the shadow lands?"

He was trying to be polite, but he couldn't help but to wonder why anyone would choose to wonder out this far...especially all by herself. The shadow lands were notorious for being brutally dangerous, even after Scar's death.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
"well in all actuallity i was curious, being the princess of the pridelands isnt fun so i decided to go off and explore well also hunt while out of the sight of my father." xion said politely though she heard voices up ahead. she ran to up to leo's side and smelled the air a bit "uh oh." her ears went back and her tail drooped. "my father and some of the lionesses are coming. this shall not be good."

Back to top Go down

Leo
Princess? This came as quite a shock to Leo.

"Wait...Princess? Your father is the King?" at this point Leo's voice sounded a little worried.

"He's going to kill me...I'm an outsider..." Leo said as he tried to think of a plan. He didn't know whether or not they needed to hide or just face the King and face his judgement.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
xion crouched a bit and looked at the dry cracked earth. "what i know must happen is that you have to run and fast i dont want to see someone who may be an outsider be killed besides you helped me and my father..." xion was cut off by a lions roar.
"XION! what have i told you about coming into the outlands!" her father growled.
xion glared she stood in between her father and leo.
"never to come here but father its boring always being in the pridelands why cant i have fun."
"xion we're going home now lets go." her father said. xion looked at leo and whispered a simple apology though she knew that her father was very angry she didnt care.

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo's eyes grew wide as her father, an impressively large lion, jumped in between them, pushing Leo out of the way. He seemed to focus completely on Xion.

"Xion..." he called her name, but he knew there was nothing he could do. Her father was the king. His word was law. His desire was law. And Leo was nothing more than an outsider with no more authority than a peasant.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
xion snuck out that night and slept outside of pride rock. her father still ranting in his sleep

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo couldn't stop thinking about her. All she wanted was adventure, but it seemed like her father was over bearing...smothering her...keeping her locked up and doing what he said when he said it. Her father seemed like a Dictator instead of a King.

He decided to push the limits. As the sun went to rest behind the horizon and night fell upon the land, Leo approached the boundary line of the Pridelands. He could see Pride Rock in its enormous glory. He took a step forward, breathing a sigh of relief...the first step had been taken into the pridelands, there would be no turning back now.

The only question going through his mind was how was he going to get into Pride Rock without being noticed by the King's guards?

The closer Leo got, the less ideas he had. He figured he might just have to wing it...perhaps the guards wouldn't know he was an outsider...of course they wouldn't recognize him as a Pridelander so they would automatically think he WAS an outsider....."Argh...what can I do?" he grumbled as he continued to walk closer and closer.

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion couldn't sleep she jumped to the ground and walk a bit she looked at the stars she sighed he was always this way. She yawned and walked more she tripped and just lay there in the grass

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
Xion couldn't sleep she jumped to the ground and walk a bit she looked at the stars she sighed he was always this way. She yawned and walked more she tripped and just lay there in the grass

Back to top Go down

Leo
Leo was growing more frustrated by the minute. He could see the guards standing watch at the entrance to Pride Rock. There would be no getting in undetected.

He stood for a moment underneath a tree that was about one hundred yards from Pride Rock when he saw a lioness jump down and walk into the prairie.

"Xion?" he whispered to himself as he squinted his eyes. He could be wrong, but the lioness walking into the grass resembled Xion.

He began to sneak through the grass, trying not to draw any attention to himself in fear that the guards would awaken the King. If Leo was caught again, the King might not let him off so easily a second time.

It didn't take long for Leo to walk over to where he saw the lioness, but he didn't see her anymore. As he kept on walking, he tripped over something. He fell over onto the cold ground below him. Leo shook his mane and rolled over to see what it was he had tripped over. "Xion?!" he exclaimed in excitement. "I thought for sure your father would have you under guard tonight...how did you get out without anyone seeing?"

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Xion51599
"I managed actually I'm running away. I think I don't know this is all a big step first my father tells me I'm future queen then he tells me I can't be near the out lands now he forbids me out of his sights or the paths he has made for me to follow." Xion rolled over and pointed with a paw it's different for the Kings of the past they mainly had sons. Mother says that father changed after his uncle scars death but scar killed Mufasa out of jealousy and father ran away from home met a warthog and a meerkat became friends defeated scar and took back the pride lands but banished scars followers." It wasn't right

Back to top Go down

Leo
"Running away?" he asked with a hushed tone to his voice. He was surprised that she would go to such lengths.

He continued to listen to her tale. It was one he knew quite well. He had known Scar and his plans of taking over the Pridelands to claim as his own which eventually led to his death.

"I know your father seems overbearing...but he loves you...maybe he doesn't know how to exactly show you but he does care."

Leo rolled over, looking back towards Pride Rock before gazing back at Xion. "Are you sure running away is what you want to do?"

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top