roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

zdynasty
"okay?" he grabbed his hand but he really did not want to

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Perish shades", Yima uttered as the last of the heartless landed and began to come back his position Z in hand.  The tall blonde jumped skyward from his crouched position taking care not to let Z go as his shoulder's broke into the canopy previously overhead a and the magic latent in his blood spilled from his blood prior began to ignite creating small explosions of grim energy flowing into one another scattering the small bodies, shattered tree bark, and wet sand about the tree bed.  

He couldn't be sure yet if that had done the job Yima thought as his back connected with a large branch gifting him a light bruise and snapping the tree limb off slowing him down enough to grab for a second branch to rest on.  Perhaps he thought to himself a could survey their situation from here as he asked, "how are you Z"?

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"good..." "why" he asked

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I was worried I might have dropped you and you might have been down their with them", Yima pointed down from their tree branch chair at the dispersing explosions. The had thankfully not be flame based magics causing the concussive blasts or the canopy floor would be rapt in a blanket of choking flames.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"all right" said zdynasty "good thing I love trees also that I did not let go" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
Odd statement Yima thought, maybe he was a plant person who simply would reach for the trees when danger hit in that explosive manner the way some would go for cover. Makes sense well enough he supposed still scanning the grounds below for the previously present shadows. "You see any of them, I was hoping the overlapping detonations would remove them as a present threat", Yima asked curiously as he continued his cautious gaze.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty looked around "no I don't see any" zdynasty said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Those things might be hunting me Z, do you still wanna hang around me out here after they gotten my scent as it were", Yima asked a little worried for the smaller man. The were much more likely drawn to the light of the blonde's heart rather than the bald one's if he had one at the current time, he was freshly risen, or so he had implied intentionally or not.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"um... yes I... do" zdynasty needed to re word that "Okay Yima I have been being chased by the... heartless ever sense Roy died..." zdynasty said Roy even The name Roy made him want to cry "if you don't want me to come with you I'll stay here" he said "but I really want to come..."

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I'd rather you be safe but if they are chasing you then being near me would be one of the safest places", Yima said looking at Z feeling like he was taking on a young charge.  It also seemed like the thought of this Roy fellow passing bothered him quite a bit, when they were safer he would have to ask about that... where there are small shadows there are almost always greater ones.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"I would be safer with you" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Let's find civilization then, we may not stay, but it could be useful, and if you see any strange plants let me know", Yima stated getting ready to jump down to the ground littered with shattered bark and dust haze of sand.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"okay" said zdynasty he climmed the tree down

Back to top Go down

Yima
Yima gripped the branch he sat on as he pulled his long legs tight back tensing like a spring before lunging downward toward the sandy floor below. As he made contact descending on an angle he rolled as best he could rolling from his shoulder smashing into a tree trunk glad for how thin the trees grew on the islands immediately on feeling the impact.

With twigs in his hair, dirt on his shoulders, and a grimace about his look Yima got up dusting himself off, "which way you think we should try Z", Yima asked looking toward the green one.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"the other way we went left" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Right it is then", the tall blonde explorer stated arm extended pointing off to where he believed that opposite direction to be. With a wink at Z he started off in that direction a level march into the thick of the vegetation about themselves.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty followed yima "I don't think we should.... if we get any where I hope I need to talk to any humans other than you" he said. zdynasty tripped over his own legs and fell "woops" he said and began to laugh

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Do you know of another place we could locate information, refined resources, and rest Z", Yima asked curiously open to suggestions eyebrow raised quizzically. If he did know any better options then they could pursue them, they weren't limited to just this realm, but he did like visiting his old home.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"Uh other than where I ment Mohon no" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Think you can find that place Z", he asked a bit bothered by the lack of location they had thus far trying to ponder some more places Z might feel comfortable with.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"Well i don't know where we are in destiny island we are Yima" zdynasty said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"That is why I wanna find some civilization or at least some kinda landmark unless you wanna hope to another pond", Yima stated asking if the later would be a better option given the vastness of the isles.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"maybe we should look around more then portal?" he asked yima

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I suppose... though we may wanna make a place to sleep for later and continue tomorrow as well if we wanna stay", Yima offered thinking about what they could use to craft a dwelling that could manage to keep them both warm enough and a trip wire to warn them of danger.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
(sorry this is a super short post)
"sure" he said

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top