roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
Eclipsing lights meshed together winding in an upward draft a few hands over where Yima's head would be in moments as the energies dipped down slamming into the sand brushing it aside. áWithin moments a rolling gateway expanded outward allowing the tall blonde to pass through and soon hsi little friend Z shortly behind.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas. á^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty came out of his portal a head ake "ugh I hate the long distance portal travel" he said to himself now he just has to wait for yima

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Yima
The tall blonde key bearer had entered first but he would be exiting second. While he was in transition from Neverland through the twisting nether of darkness flickering with pin points of light barely the size of a marble and so distant in passing. This gateway was certainly created by someone just developing their ability and such a rare ability among intelligent independent beings. Z seemed to be both and worth looking into, he was also a curiosity of this new world, and could lead him to a friend if they were indeed his friend in this place.

As Yima exited the warp hair rustling with the other worldly breeze behind him, his gray leather boots pressed into the dry sand sinking a finger nails depth under his weight, and a ocean wind greeted his ears from so long ago. This place did indeed feel like home so that much hadn't changed Yima thought as he stared off at the ocean from waves rolling on the shoreline frothing and pulling back into the drip. ôIt has been quite some time since I have been here Zö, Yima said absentmindedly as he soaked in the atmosphere.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty laughed "Well this place never chang...change-es changes" he said "it seems like Its been forever for me even though it was just two months ago" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"No it doesn't seem to does it", Yima responded coming out of his dazed state gazing on into the dark waters before the two young travelers on the sandy shores. The fact that the Destiny Islands were so familiar was a relief to the blonde, he had been through a lot since he had began his journey over half a decade ago, but there was a chance there would be another of himself here he speculated. Perhaps he would run into himself here but that maybe something to avoid until Yima know more about this place he is in.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty put his hand over his head "did you get a head ake too?" he asked yima

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Definitely learning these huh", Yima asked with a humerous smile thinking back to when he had started, oh the migraines were terrible. The portal was stable enough if wavy and left you with a heavy feeling in your gut like you had eaten bread fare to dense to have been baked properly.

"What do you usually do in these parts Z", Yima asked as he stepped further toward the rolling waters of the shoreline.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"walk really then I bump in to a person or hide in a tree" he said then he laughed "I have only been here once yima well now twice"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I wonder on a fundamental level if should visit myself today in the islands, some fishing, some tales, what do you think", Yima asked downward toward the green sir rollicking about. He had a serious doubt he would fully understand Yima's intentions but that was something he expected hoping for an answer just the same.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"yay fishing and tales" he said cheerfully

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I have to consider I have no idea where in the world we are Z", Yima said looking around. áHe could go over to a tree, cut it down with his hands, and fashion a small boat, but again he did not know where he was. áHe could travel and find out but then again he had no direction for civilization, he may have been familiar with this place in the place of his own origin, but here millions of little differences could make self assured decisions such as portaling very fatal experiences. á

Z himself seemed like a simple enough guy, if he was a guy, but that was perhaps assuming to much. áHe could be a plant person, a not bad smelling zombie, drank to much green stuff, had a bad revival experience, or some other phenomena. áFrom the corner of Yima's eyes he could almost see unnatural movements in the shadows as he asked Z, "where to civilization, a warm bed, and a cup of tea Z".

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty look at him like he was confused "Um... what do you mean by Where to civilization I'm not.... native to this place I think is the word if you cant tell by the skin" he said to Yima "like I said I am like a leaf" he said He was trying to look for water he thought to himself "were did I take us this is destiny island but... where in destiny island" then he said to Yima "At least your the only human here from I can see humans don't like me..." he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I suppose if you encounter humans with either a fear of the unknown or a cultured disposition that could be the case Z", Yima said looking back to his new friend appraising of the situations he had directly and indirectly alluded to. he was right as far as the tall blonde could tell looking about again, this did seem to be the Destiny Islands, scent is right, and he would know that hopefully through illusions or fallacy. What the civilized area could be useful for was it's collective information, physical resources, and relative safety from the less civilized environments outside the territory much like both were in right now.

"I'd like to seek one of those areas out to see what I can gather information wise from them, supplies, and that sorta thing though I don't want to put you in a undesirable position... can you defend yourself Z", Yima asked with concern in his tone considering the options ahead carefully.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"yes... well kinda I use magic as weapon but I-I just think ill hide behind you I Don't think my magic is strong enough yet" he said in a quite voice

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Let's keep the light about us then, it is rather dreary, and I can't help shake the feeling we aren't alone", Yima said cautiously. áIt was good that Z could protect himself somewhat at least in theory but for now Yima was gonna have to play the part of big brother to the little green guy eyes scanning the brush at the base of the beach line vegetation.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"why?" he asked Yima zdynasty something "never mind Ill just be in that tree over there" he said and started walking to the tree

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Oh is that the way", Yima asked allowing the mana within his body to slowly generate a light field of luminescence around his body allowing hsi form to light up the immediate area around him as he followed the green man. Hopefully if there were something like a heartless nearby that would be a warning or at least draw attention to himself versus Z.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty saw it again "Yima did you see... that" he asked

Back to top Go down

Yima
"If it has glowing eyes let me know you have the right flank and I don't mean steak", Yima said taking up the left side of the two keeping his eyes wide open for danger. They should probably keep moving, this was not their home, and leaf or no leaf the general vibe here was hostile. What would be worse a poisonous critter or a heartless locking onto the keybaldes that Yima can wield on command.

"I think we should keep moving Z, this isn't the best place for good vibes I think", Yima sounded his thoughts inching deeper into the brush of the thickening vegetation knee cap high.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"um...yeah...I think your right" zdynasty said then he started walking again

Back to top Go down

Yima
Shadows composed of a dense tar black substance began to emerge from those dark places around the two travelers, perhaps communicating to one another as they circled about the lonely two. áTheir eyes were low almost at toe level concealed by the thick vegetation deeper inland of the beach front where the sounds of the churning coast was still audible even if only so to the human ear.

A flare of magic spun from within the human man creating a lattice of canine fur and skin atop his head lining into it's own bodily sensory system providing a keener hearing for the keybalde bearer. He could hear something or perhaps a few things int he bushes, "you hear that Z", he asked crouching down almost completely in the bushes.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"yes....." he said zdynasty could not say more nor less

Back to top Go down

Yima
The glow worked as a torch that these moths flew to in their own way crawl low to the ground cracking twigs, pulling up small bits of vegetation as their bodies became more enthralled in the pounce only moments away. Their prey was moving slowly to evade them their antennae clicked among one another announcing their strike. All six of the heartless jumped claws with a glinting darkened light focused on piercing the taller creature whom they assuredly noticed was there. The heart bearer would have no more than 4 feet to decide how to spend the last moments of its current life before it would join them in the dark.

Yima could stay, fight them, and risk drawing more into his midst even more so if he used a keyblade here. He could also try to grab Z, jump to one tree, and continue to avoid them but that would also hold the potential to draw more by passing through territory where they may be traveling to to get here. No time for the second option now they were only 2 feet away, he could see them above the brush level easily on all sides, and the glint of their claws implying a deep piercing attack. He ducked down to Z's level trying to ensure he would be protected from the first few seconds with his body illicting a snarl from the blonde as his back lost a little blood on each claw grazing over it slicing through his trench coat. In a moment they would all land about three feet on any one side from the two travelers.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty gasped "no no no Yima dont hurt your self to protect me i'm not important" he said zdynasty should not of bring them here "i'm sorry Yima this was my fault" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Hold on tightly", Yima asked his new friend reaching his arms out trying to get the words out quickly so he could continue with his plan for their allocation of safety. He wanted to jump up and make a small magically alteration in the blood outside his body that would cause four explosions hopefully eliminating the threat before it could continue to do harm.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top