Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity
Trinity had just finished maintenance on her violin and decided that it was probably time to actually practice using the instrument. Pushing it off wasn't going to do anyone any good, though she did have to admit that the sleek black violin was looking rather charming. It almost made her not want to touch and mar its presentability. But then that would be a waste on such an amazing creation. Someone put a whole lotta work into it so that one day it could be played. And that lucky musician was none other than herself. Funny how that worked, with her still in training wheels when it came to the magic-y stuff. The only reason she really played anymore was either to entertain her older sister or to train her magical prowess. Playing for pleasure on any of her instruments for just herself rarely ever happened.

Sighing, Trinity flopped backwards onto her bed with the violin in one hand and the bow in the other. There was a great amount of intention, but the motivation was lacking. Sure, she wanted to find her missing older sister just as much as Felicity did, but it felt like they've been looking forever - three years to be exact. Trinity cursed herself every now and then for how easily she was ready to give up and call it quits. But then there was always Ellie to cheer her on and keep her hopes up high. A perfect role model if she ever did see one.

Another sigh, followed by a light groan filled the room. It was their headquarters, this small house. It was definitely a downgrade from where they came from in Radiant Garden, but the one room house quickly became home, filled with scores from their travels. Not only the building was home, but the world itself. It taught Trinity a great many things of to which she was grateful for. Especially that nice old lady down the street with all the candies and baked goodies.

Mmmm, goodies.

One small grunt and Trinity was sitting upright again. Looking at the instrument in her hands the musician finally decided to to what she initially intend to. Getting to her feet, brushing her long pigtails back into place, and taking up her stance, she placed the bow to the strings and closed her eyes. A deep breath. A relaxed motion. Music in motion.

Before she even realized it, Trinity had come to the end of the melody. It would have been enough to make her smile, if she hadn't forgotten something rather key. The infusion of mana into the notes she made. Playing the song was easy enough, but when it came time to cast anything close to a spell, she always seemed to come up short. There were a handful of times where Trinity successfully cast one, but it was never on cue. Always when in danger, never when relaxed. It was frustrating. Adding in the fact that she had to use her instuments as mediums to cast anything close to a spell, and that left her feeling rather useless at times. Especially when her elder sister was pretty efficient when it came to spell casting. Ellie always seemed to be saving the day.

She'd just have to practice until she was better than everyone, then! Snatching up her instrument case and placing the items inside, Trinity slapped the case closed, latched it, and rushed out the door towards the nearest place she could play her music and practice. She figured she could go to Neverland, where her sister was practicing, but a second thought reminded her that she also needed to learn to do things on her own. But where to go, where to go...

Stepping out into the decently populated streets, Trinity looked around her. This was a peaceful place to be, and her upbeat music would break that peace. Which could very easily irritate some people. Well if it bothered someone that bad, they could tell her to shove it and go home or something.

Her feet wandered the road, her eyes roaming what was around her. Before she knew it, the musician found herself on the beach some distance away from the village. Or was it considered a town? Specifics like that never really had any meaning until one was curious enough to wonder. A large bolder served as a table to set her case on as she unlatched it and pulled out the finely tuned instrument. She still thought it too pretty to play, but Trinity hated the idea of coming all the way out there to back out. With a small huff, she lifted the violin out of its case and grabbed the bow. The calm waves of the ocean beside her served as a sort of metronome, slow and steady.

Taking up her position, Trinity began to play a piece that was both beautiful and haunting, doing her best to string her mana into the sounds it made.

Last edited by Trinity Valhalla on December 23rd 2014, 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity
Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 10,046/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Onyx
The ocean seemed calm today while the sun was shining high. Within the water there was a human figure who  seemed to be swimming towards the shore. The figure slowly stood up from the water and began walking towards the shore. Rubbing his hands through his wet hair, he looked down at his wet clothes. His white shirt clung to his body, while his pants felt heavier obviously from all the water the material had just absorbed. Sighing the boy blinked once and made a fist with his left hand. His clothes started to steam themselves quickly becoming dry while the steam could be seen resonating off his body. He cracked his neck while walking onto the sand and two figures were awaiting him there.

One of them was a pink haired girl who was wearing blue capri's and a small black tank top that exposed the lower half of her torso. The pink iris of her eyes was accented by her luscious pink hair that she currently had straight with four tails, two long tails that came down to her mid back and two smaller ones that simply came down to just below head in the front. While next to her there was a man on his knees his hands were tied behind his back and there was duct tape covering his mouth wrapped around his head while he had a small black towel covering his face. The man seemed to be sweating a great amount. He was wearing a white beater and sweat pants that seemed to be covered in grimy material that couldn't be made out what exactly it was from simply looking at it.

The boy walked up to the pink girl with a smile on his face and with a cheerful look she planted a small "hello" kiss on his cheek. "So Ariah, how'd you treat our friend?" The boy asked while putting an arm around the girl and looking down at the man. "We just played waterboard for a little while." She replied cheerfully in a perky attitude. The man on his knees started muffling and his groans vibrated though the duct tape while the two simply looked over at him for a moment."Think he's suffered enough yet, Rai?" The girl asked in her perky manner, looking down at the man with a face of disgust. "Not even close, however I'm getting sick of looking at him. The boy replied in a disgusted tone. "Well just look at me and not at him." Ariah replied in a smug yet still sweet tone as if this was the most obvious thing in the world, however Rai simply snorted at her words and pulled from his holster the handle of the Absolution.

In a mere blink the full blade gleamed off of the sunlight and was raised above his head effortlessly. The man on the sand still having no clue what was happening "Execution." The girl chirped happily while the Absolution began its descent downward. A muffled cry could be heard, however a moment before impact he stopped. Turning around they begun to hear a melody play. The girl and the boy looked at each other and sighed, unfortunately they couldn't have an execution if the public was nearby. "Well this is unfortunate, why don't you go talk and keep whoever that is distracted while I clean up okay." His voice suddenly changed and became as friendly as can be with a smile on his face. The girl seemed to light up at this and she simply nodded making a happy little sound and began to skip away towards the melody soon behind her there were the sounds of muffled screams.

She approached the sound ahead of the melody ahead of her which sounded nice and soothing to her, however was a little further ahead after turning the corner, however the first thing she saw upon turning that corner on the beach...was that the violin that she gave Tsumiko........ The texture, the look....she could pinpoint that damn thing anywhere she created it...yet the holder of the violin wasn't her.......

She stopped skipping and started walking with force in her steps however with every step she took she tried her hardest to keep the smile on her face. The memories however were starting to flood her mind. If this girl somehow had an connection to her sister...she would definitely find out. She would beat the information out of her if she had too.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
”I'll kill you, you good for nothing half-pint!”

A voice came from seemingly no where when suddenly a portal swirled into view somewhere in mid-air. Out of it dropped two intermingled bodies attempting to strangle each other in a violent display of aggression. Little to their knowledge, they landed on a certain fuming pink haired woman. Even if they did notice, it was doubtful that they'd even care as they were so focused on their current task. An ebony haired woman landed straddling a man. If it weren't for the snakes that were restraining the use of her arms, she would most definitely have her fingers wrapped around his throat.

”As if you'd be able to do anything to me. You know, you're pretty weak for a gorilla.”

”Because you're cheating!”

”There's no rules in a fight. It's simply 'the best man wins'.”

A melody they weren't even listening to stopped in mid-phrase when a loud growl interrupted the musician's concentration. Curious red eyes looked to see just what in blazes was going on off to her side. There was a pile of people just laying there in the sand. Trinity couldn't make out the faces of any of them as two of them where facing away from her and one had face-planted the sand, but it looked as if there was some sort of struggle going on. But... there were snakes... Trinity wanted to help, but the very sight of the serpents were enough to ward off any form of valor she might have had.

In her frustration, Karahito barred her teeth and began pulling on the snakes wrapped around her arms. She didn't even care anymore if her control began loosening, even encouraging it to some extent. In tangent with the heat of the sunny sky above, the ebony haired woman began accelerating the vibration of the air surrounding the snakes. Slowly, steam became visible as it wafted up off the snakes. It smelled pretty bad, but the freshly roasted snakes, baked in their own scales, peeled off her arms and dropped to the sand below.

Kuro's eye visibly twitched as he could feel what they felt to some extent. ”You heartless Gorilla!” He yelled at her as several more black snakes lashed out at Karahito, large enough to push her off of him and pin her to the sand. Part of her body was drenched as it landed in the ocean's reach.

It didn't matter how she thrashed about, Kuro wasn't going to let her get her way. Not this time. Rolling off of whatever he had been laying on, he stood to his feet and stared at the woman with venomous hate. What was with her, lately? Seriously? One would think he'd be used to her mood swings after knowing the woman for almost three years. All he did was comment about her serious case of bedhead and then this happened. Stupid women and their stupid sensitivity. But as he looked at her he noticed that she wasn't even struggling anymore, looking at something off to her side. Following her gaze, his eyes landed on a girl standing some feet away, staring at them. She looked familiar though, with that violin in hand, but Kuro couldn't quite put his finger on it. Then something else caught his attention. A head of pink hair.

”Shit...”

Level II: 8516/15,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Onyx
One minute she was watching every step she took and ensuring that she wasn't possibly walking into trap. Perhaps this all could have been a ploy of her mind, and she currently was actually under attack. Maybe Rai had finished off the rapist early and was currently playing around with her...or maybe just possibly...There were currently two people bickering on top of her. She tried to look up, however the moment she did her face went slamming right back down into the sand. Someone back was currently forcing her to eat sand while they talked or rather argued with someone else. She lay there within the sand currently stuck to the ground and her anger increasing as the time passed and they continued to argue on top of her body. 'No really it's fine I completely forgot that I was a rug for people. Thanks for reminding me' She spoke to her herself within the enigma that was her mind. Ever segment of her head was screaming murder, however considering how things were that wouldn't be wise.

At all.

Suddenly the force that held her down finally disappeared and her back felt much lighter and it seemed that bickering had finally quelled down enough to the point where if she said she could possibly be heard if she actually had spoke at that moment. Slowly she lifted up her head up and she had the look a pure pissed off angered expression however suddenly changed. Her entire outlook changed to one of complete and utter shock, her anger dwindled to absolutely nothing. "Kuro?" The girl said then quickly jumped up to her feet a smile appearing on her face and then she ran forward towards him the smile on her face growing wider. "ITS KURO, HE'S OKAY." The girl leaped towards him and jumped on top of him hugging him close to her chest usually this type of behavior is saved only for Rai however after it being close to four years of not seeing the rest of her family members this was a special occasion. Hugging him close to her body she forgot about the current situation and brought the boy close to her chest smiling greatly.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"IT'S KURO, HE'S OKAY."

Karahito didn't know who she was or how she knew Kuro, but she was far too close for comfort, considering the pink-haired woman was basically shoving him into her bossom. And he wasn't even resisting!

"Aye! What the hell, Kuro!? Who the hell is that? N-Not that I really care who you hang out with, or anything!" Karahito, if she wasn't restrained, would have stripped him of the plague that was all over him and demanded answers. But. She still had snakes pinning her to the sand. And so no such actions would be taken.

Kuro on the other hand, was both happy and terrified to see Death alive and well. Indeed, it had been some time since he'd seen any of the Family. His search thus far had came up empty handed so this was a nice change of pace, even if it was by accident. Getting hugged like this, however, put him on edge. This was so out of character for her. And it was creepy. He flashed Death an arwy grin as he pushed himself away.

"Yeah. It's me..." His words sounded sarcastic. "And look. It's you!" He gestured to the pink-haired woman. He purposefully dodged Kara's question to piss her off a bit more. Served her right.

"Now that we've regrouped, had you had any luck in finding him. Or them. Or anyone, for that matter?"

Trinity just stood there, though, watching the scene unfold with violin still in hand. She was so confounded that she didn't even recognize the woman that was laying in the sand. But the boy, Kuro she ventured to guessed, and the Pink Lady seemed to know each other. That much was obvious. The musician blinked as she listened to their conversation. The sound of approaching footsteps finally tore her attention away from the craziness.

"Oh hey, Sis. Where have you been..?"

"You wouldn't believe where I've been...!

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Death quickly regained her composure and had a small warm smile on her face, she looked over at the girl who was pinned to the ground by the snakes, quickly she turned back to Kuro and scratched the back of her head while looking at him. "Whose the bitch?" The girl asked in her bright chipper voice, however she a small giggle came out of her mouth reminding herself she still had his questions to answer. "I've found him, but he lost his memory. I picked up the pieces and did what I could however I haven't been able to find hide or tail of Isabella or War or even you for that matter until right but either way, finding you is enough for....." The girl was about to continue talking until she looked up and saw another person was finally about to join them. He walked towards them with a stride in his step and he seemed to have some blood covering his face and some on his hands as well. Though seeing blood on him was usual for Ariah.

"Yo, Ariah who are your friends?" The voice called out to her while looking forward however she seemed to had find a whole bunch of people. There was one pinned to the ground by snakes, however if they weren't deserving of it, Ariah would have freed them by now so he merely ignored that. The one that was near Ariah seemed to be really short yet for reason at the same time he felt extremely familiar. It felt incredibly odd, but at the moment he couldn't place his finger on the reason. He tried to ignore this feeling of familiarity however it continued to gnaw on the back of his head. "Just what exactly is happening over here?" Rai asked looking towards Ariah however the girl was currently dumbfounded. She was staring forward at the other two islanders a little further away from the group that seemed to had just started talking to one another. "Tsumi........Tsumiko!" The girl at first was low in her voice however quickly picked up volume and called out to the supposed other missing family member. Two in one day this was absolutely unbelievable after three years to no avail...finally she had something they could all be together soon again!

Back to top Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
Kuro looked over her shoulder at Karahito and gave a nonchalant shrug. Looking back to Death as she answered his question, his eyes shot over to the approaching black haired man. The familiar scent of blood came with him, causing Kuro to grin. Didn't matter the universe, Onyx would always be the same person. His greeting the man was stalled though when Death started screaming. Turning around, he found what the commotion was all about. Standing there, in the flesh, was Sin. The silver-haired woman that caused so much grief and depressing mush was going about as if nothing even happened.

"Eh? Who goes?" Felicity looked up at whoever called out to her with a half irritated, half curious expression. It was kind of like a cute watchdog trying to find something that wasn't there until her eyes landed on an ecstatic Death.

"Pfft. Since when have you answered to 'Tsumiko', Ellie? That sounds like such a weird name." Trinity, or Charity as her birth name would dictate, chuckled behind a hand as she looked as her sister.

"Since people keep calling me it! There was this other guy I met a while back that kept calling me that, too. So I've no freakin' idea. Maybe I just look like someone? Felicity shrugged as she spoke, completely forgetting Death's outburst and continuing her conversation. Then she gasped with a wide smile. Or maybe I have a doppelganger! Well, beside that fact that I'm a twin..." The songstress placed a thoughtful finger to her lips as she looked toward her shoes.

"Psst~! Kuro!" Karahito attempted to get his attention with a loud whisper. "Lemme go. I need to leave."

Her voice somehow managed to do as it was intended and he looked over his shoulder at her. "Huh? Why?" He wasn't quite putting two and two together, but then again, she never told him much about her family issues.

"Act now. Questions later."

Kuro cocked an eyebrow at her, his arms crossed. She had him curious now, and made it obvious that he wasn't going to let her go so easily.

"Serenity..?"

Both his and her eyes turned to look at the voice that popped up from his side. Looking down at the girl in the sand with a mixed expression of hurt and joy. The two emotions didn't know what one was more important and mingled poorly on her face. From over her shoulder, Charity peeked at her with wide eyes. How did she not notice who this was!?

"Onee-san?"

"H-Hey..." Karahito flashed a nervous smile as she waved with one of her pinned hands.

It was then that Kuro understood. She wanted to run. Her and her stupid sisterly squabbles were ending here, though. Then he wouldn't have to deal with Karahi- wait. Tsumiko called her Serenity. Was that her real name? There was something about it that made him want to laugh. That gorilla was anything but serene. Guess it made sense that she changed her name... Anyways, hopefully now he wouldn't have to deal with her and her depressing guilt. She could be such a downer sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
She.....she was ignored....which means just like Onyx......this was a different Tsumiko or not Tsumiko at all.

Either way this wasn't the girl she had grown to love...Ariah sighed, however she felt someone behind her. Seemed Rai currently felt her discomfort and was currently behind her. The memories of times that had gone by past within her head and  the more that past the more she hated what had just happened. She leaned into him hurt by the current circumstances,  however seemed something else was just starting up. Rai noticed the other two which he had definitely seen before on this island, however he really only knew their faces and nothing more about them then that. Holding Ariah up-straight the girl obviously not in the best state of mind right now he turned towards the shortest one in the group. "Could you possibly explain to me what's going on in front of us right now?" He asked the short one still confused by the situation and why Ariah seemed to be depressed from just one person seeming to ignore her.

Meanwhile Ariah answered the question underneath her breath. The only person who could probably understand it."Some bitch Kuro has been traveling with is being confronted." She spoke however it was quick, and low. Unfortunately her current state of mild depression.

Back to top Go down

Charity
The three girls conversed as Kuro answered Rai's question with a sort of disinterest, never looking away from them. "The girl with the silvery hair there," he motioned over to her with a simple point of a finger. "We know her as Tsumiko back from the universe we came from. She was a part of our Family, but one day decided to up and die like the stupid idiot she was. You and Death took it the worst. And that girl there looks just like her. Acts like her, too, from what I can see. But other than that, it seems that Kara has to face her demons."

His explanation was nonchalant and said matter-of-fact, though it didn't stop the memories from resurfacing. Those days after Sin died were painful. Painful to hear, painful to see, just...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT WAS FOR THE GREATER GOOD!?" Felicity was shaking her twin by the shoulders. At this point, Kuro had the decency to remove the snakes that had her pinned knowing there was no where for her to run.

Karahito pushed her to arm's length, letting out the breath she didn't know she was holding in. "I said I was sorry, god. I just didn't think it was safe for you guys if I stayed there."

"You're awful, Onee-san..." Charity was gripping the hem of her shirt, her bangs veiling her eyes. Though from her bitter tone, it was obvious she was angry.

Felicity looked over her shoulder to where her younger sister stood with a worried expression. "Char-"

"No! That's the lamest excuse I've ever heard, Sis! We were looking all this time for someone who didn't want to be found, and for what? Because she was scared? That's just lame!"

Karahito was mortified. Was this really what she thought? It...hurt. A lot. She was at a loss for words, and it showed. Seeing this, Felicity gave a small, sympathetic huff as she got to her feet and stood before Charity. Placing her hands on her shoulders, there was a warm smile that played her lips. "It's the ones you love the most that you fear hurting the most. It isn't blood that makes a family, Char-bear, it's the bonds and how deep they run that makes a family what it is. She only did what she thought needed to be done. I'd do the same if I thought it necessary. So don't be mad at her. Kay?" The Songstress tipped her head to the side with a cheery smile.

She didn't quite understand why her sister was so forgiving, but Charity did her best to accept what she was saying, nodding her head after diverting her eyes out toward the ocean. Glad that she was listening, Felicity turned her attention back to her twin. Prancing over to her, she helped her to her feet and then clung to her arm in an affectionate manner.

"So who are you're buddies here, hmm~! her sing-song voice was directed at the three figures that were just kinda standing there. The pink haired one seemed especially upset for some reason.

Karahito pointed with a straight arm at Kuro. "The only one I know is short-stack there. The others are beyond me." She was going to get him back for getting her in this mess, and she heard what Pinky called her. Kuro felt a twitch at what he was referred to as.

"Well... does Mr. Short-stack have a name?" Felicity blinked at him curiously, a thoughtful finger at her lips.

"Kuro."

"Okay. Kuro," she nodded to him with a bright smile. The man just turned his head away so he didn't have to look at such a happy face. It was weird... Felicity didn't note this, however, as she pranced up to Rai and Ariah with an equally bright smile. "What about you two? What are you're names?" The Songstress leaned towards them in an eager manner.

Both Charity and Karahito were standing side-by-side, shaking their heads in astonishment at how friendly their sister was. That was definitely something that woud never change about her. She was never shy when it came to people.

In this universe, there is still much to be understood. There is still much to be found, explored, challenged and overcome. There are still secrets and stories and events that hide themselves in the shadows of history. But there is without a doubt some things better left unknown, left unsaid, and left forgotten.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Her anger began to rise within her after she was simply pushed to the side so easily, thankfully the words Kuro had just recently finished speaking pierced through her. She slowly began to understand that once again this damned, damned, universe replaced something of hers with something of its own. In this case the almost......Onyx mistress being taken. Why did this universe seem to constantly meddle within her affairs and her ideals...it was just too annoying and extremely frustrating. She'd have to start once again from scratch and once again build trust and plus now she'd have to plan for two sisters that would definitely get in the way, unlike before where she could keep her to herself. A million thoughts were rushing through her head and while leaning against Onyx she had no clue of the dramatic scene being displayed before her.

Onyx on the other hand had taken quite an interest in what was happening before him. After-all, he apparently took the death of this woman hard yet for what if she was right here? It seemed too be somewhat among the lines of a domestic disturbance and it seemed to be getting rather upsetting for more then just one member of the involved party, however before he couldn't take any of his three swords and handle it himself, it stopped. The silver haired girl or 'Tsumiko' as she was called by Ariah. He didn't exactly understand what she was bummed out about. All three of them looked like normal law abiding citizens that wouldn't go out of there way to commit a sin or anything of that sort. Perhaps they were just having a minor argument which was forgivable. Although suddenly the conversation turned towards himself and the two next to him. Though he had little clue as to why it would turned towards them. One minute all three of those girls were having what he would suppose be a heartfelt moment, however heartfelt moments weren't exactly his area so screw it. The only of them that was addressed was the 'short stack'. It was at that moment Onyx thought out loud to himself. "So the one with darker hair is your girlfriend Kuro." Making an observation after what Kuro had said earlier. Due to his thoughts and his rambling out loud he never even noticed the girl within his face. To the point when he looked down at her he was startled at the closeness and quickly began talking. "My name is Raio-" His mouth was suddenly covered by Aria and with a quick and strong amount of force his head was slammed into the sand by the pink haired girl who seemingly didn't exert any effort. She looked forward with a sweet smile she leaned in slightly forward as well towards the NOT Tsumiko. "His name is Onyx and my name is Ari! Wonderful to meet you were both somewhat of a a police force for this world at the time being. I apologize for believing you were someone else so who are you and your sisters?" She asked when Onyx tried to get up she gave him a quick kick to the side of the head refusing to let these people know his name. Her heart was currently beating ten times faster and she tried her best not to show it.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The reactions of both Kuro and Karahito to Rai's comment were so similar, both being quick to deny it, that it was made quite obvious the answer.

"I'd never date this Gorilla!"
"Like hell I could love him!"

While Karahito was blushing a little harder than her counterpart, both were staring down Rai with heavy glares - even after he'd been curb-stomped by Ariah. They turned to each other at that point to glare at the other. Charity was watching everything unfold before her with a vague sense of detachment. Her older sister was in one screwy relationship, requited or not. Her other sister, on the other hand, seemed to be getting way in over her head with that pink haired woman. She looked like she was just trying too damn hard to keep that smile on her face. Walking up behind Felicity, she latched onto one of her sleeves, watching Ariah closely form the shadow of said sleeve.

Felicity, deaf to Rai- Onyx's comment and used to Charity's hovering, listened contently to Ariah, flinching as she watched the poor man got slammed into the ground and then kicked. Being as empathetic as she was, the Songstress could help but to imagine the kind of pain he was going through. It kinda hurt. She smiled in turn to her introducing them, however.

"It's nice to meet you, Ari-chan. Onyx-san," she looked to each of them as she said their names, committing them to memory with a chipper smile. "My name is Felicity. This is Charity," she placed a single hand on top of her younger sister's head, who responded with the smallest of jumps. The songstress them motioned to her twin who was currently nose-to-nose with Kuro, both having the other's collars in hand. "And that over there is my twin sister Serenity."

At the sound of her true name, Karahito paused her stare down to turn to look at Felicity. "I go by Karahito nowadays, Ellie." The ebony-haired woman spoke to her twin with such straight-faced familiarity that it hardly seemed like they only just reunited a few minutes ago.

This fact irritated Charity to no end as she turned her glare from Death to Kara. Clamping onto Felicity's sleeve, the phrase 'if looks could kill' came into mind. That look shook Karahito to the core and she released Kuro without much of a second thought. The sudden change in attitude annoyed Kuro and so he turned away with a quiet 'tch'.

He always seen her as hard to read and quick to hide anything that made her seem weak, but this... this was just embarrassing... This one little girl with childish pigtails made all of that stubbornness melt away with one single look when nothing he did ever worked. It was irritating.

Slapping her hand on the far side of the musician's face, Felicity turned her sister's head back to face forward towards Onyx and Ariah, smooshing her face into the side of her chest without looking away even once. She was still trying to register her twin's name change properly.

"And it's quite alright. I guess I must look like this Tsumiko of yours, 'cause you aren't the first to call me that. Sooo... you're a police lady? I've never seen you around, though I suppose I have been gone for some time..." she looked off to the side, puckering her lips in thought. "Oh hey! I know! Why doesn't everyone come to our place! I can make some tea er whatevs and we can chat somewhere a little more comfortable."

The bright, innocent expression she wore spoke volumes about how eager she was, but it didn't show how curious she was. Ari-chan was hiding something behind that cute smile and she wanted to know.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Kuro scratched at the back of his head currently annoyed with the situation and why the hell this walking mass of foul tempered evil was being put off by simply one girl. Three years they've been going back and forth, and he's been trying to be able to do that, however the little brat in pig tails was able to do it. As impressed as he was, he was also annoyed to the point that it was frustrating him greatly. What was going on in the head of that gorilla though he was currently still annoyed he had to find out just what was going on in that head of hers. He tried to quietly kick sand towards her subtly as if to say 'come here for a moment' or something among those lines. Granted his pride refused to have him look at her while he was doing this. The simple reason being that he refused to look like a small child kicking sand at someone older then him.

'I'm not the first....there were others...meaning there are others from that universe, I doubt it's Isabella or Isaac. If it was either of them especially Isaac she might have mentioned about he was a giant. ...what to do' While these thoughts danced within her head she continued listening to them smiling at the woman before her. Ensuring she had a slight giggle leave her mouth when she saw the youngest be smothered into the side of her chest. She tilted her head slightly to the side  when she heard that she'd been gone, and turned on her charming factor. Though going to someone else's house wasn't really her strong suit she'd prefer open areas that she knows and are quick to escape. However before she could politely decline..."That sounds wonderful! We haven't really been able to rest in awhile. Thank you for your kindness!" A voice spoke from underneath Ariah and if they would look down they would see the head of Onyx looking up at all of them. No hint or sign of pain within his face and a smile on his face looking up at them. Meanwhile Ari almost visibly twitched....damn this boy and the fact that it takes so much to shut him up now. "Of course that does sound like a great idea, Thank you very much for your kindness. Felicity, Charity and Kuro's girlfriend ." NOT. Seriously. The last thing she wanted was to be associated with anyone other then Felicity(as she now goes by) or her own. Onyx jumped up and brushed the sand off his body and his clothes in a innocent manner looking at all three of the women with a happy go lucky look awaiting for them to start moving to their location. Ari hands were tied literally because of Mr. Quick healer right here so she simply smiled still cocking her head to the side and putting her hands together nodding with to them. All the while dreading that now she had plan for what was to come.

Back to top Go down

Charity
Karahito snapped a glare at the man beside her when the feeling of sand being kicked at her feet caught her attention. And he was looking away. As if he didn't do jack squat. That little twit! “Geez! W-What is your problem?” she hissed at him in a hushed tone. If were something he didn't mind announcing to the world, Kuro would have just spoke his mind. She at least knew him that well. But the fact that he was quietly trying to obtain her attention with as little commotion as he could said otherwise.

Between her sisters and the other three, Charity wasn't sure who she needed to be more wary of. The musician knew without a doubt that Felicity was up to something. Though what that something was was far beyond her ability to understand. Then there was Karahito. Felicity might have forgave her without so much as a thought, but it was going to take much more to gain the woman to gain Charity's trust. And that man she was with... she wasn't going to touch that topic with a ten foot pole. He just looked shady. Definitely not safe for the public image if you asked her. As for the other two? The man, while decent in appearance, didn't look like the brightest crayon in the box. Somewhat like a young puppy begin led around on a leash. And on the other end of that leash was Ariah. With that fake smile of hers. Surely Felicity could at least sense that much. Right..?

“Al~right!” the songstress jumped a little, a fist in the air as she spun around. Lowering that fist until it was pointing inland towards the houses, she struck a confident pose. “That way we go!” Felicity only slightly turned her head towards them, allowing them to see the minor innocent smile she wore. “If you'll follow me, then.”

Hopefully she could coerce some answers out of the lot of them to sate her curiosity. But it seemed that just being super friendly wasn't going to get her those answers. With a light skip to her prancing steps, Felicity led the way, Charity close at hand. Her little sister was so cute, acting like some sort of body guard. True, the songstress never really gave the poor girl enough reason to fully trust in her Big Sis's abilities, but it was fun to see her actions and reactions. And maybe she could take this chance to get both Char-bear and Surrie... (or would it be Kara now..?) to make nice and not have that obvious friction between them. It was to be expected, however. Charity felt as though her older sister had abandoned them, left them for dead. But the silver-haired woman knew that wasn't the case. It was only a matter or getting the little musician to see it.

Having noticed that everyone was leaving, Karahito urged Kuro to follow her regardless of whether or not he was still talking. His concerns were still somewhat important, but she didn't feel like getting left behind. But then again this could be her chance to make a run for it... No, she had been found. It'd be pointless now to try and hide again. Especially with this odd ring of acquaintance-ness going on here. On the other hand, she was curious as to where her sisters were taking up shop. The vibe of the Islands where a complete 180 from their former home in Radiant Garden. Though the sight of the violin Charity was carrying with her brought a small smile to her face. It was the last gift she'd ever given to her younger sister. The fact that it hadn't been tossed away was good enough for her. There was still hope.

With a proud look, Felicity stopped in front of a small, one-story home, hands on her hips as she looked upon it. But when she attempted to open the door, she found it wouldn't budge. Jiggling the brass knob with a bit of panic and some force, she was pushed aside as Charity pulled a key from her pant's pocket.

“It was locked, Sis. Don't break our door... again...” the musician muttered as she put the key in the lock. A soft 'click' was heard and the door flew open in an anticlimactic display of common sense.

Lightly scratching her cheek, Felicity sheepishly chuckled and followed her sister inside. “I said I was sorry, didn't I?”

"Heh..."

Following the line inside, Karahito took a look around. It was a pretty quaint place, befitting of two young women. But it did show just how diligent they were with their studies. Or was it training..? There was sheet music scattered everywhere; on the coffee table centered between two couches, on the floor around an already stuffed bookshelf (most likely crammed with more sheet music), on and around the grand piano that sat next to a wide window. There were french doors that most likely lead to the kitchen on one side, and a small hall that likely held the bedrooms and bathroom. But despite the need for a good cleaning, it was a bright, warm place.

“Sorry about the mess,” Felicity chuckled to herself, doing what she could to make the seating area look decent and sit-able. Shuffling the leaflets together, she placed them on a shelf. Above which, hung several instruments. A flute, a harp, a... megaphone, and there was an empty display presumably for the black violin in Charity's hand. “I'll go make that tea now. Lemme know if there's anything else you want. Kay?”

With that, the songstress twirled around was was prancing off to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Charity was watching everyone from her seat at the piano. There wouldn't have been enough room for her at the couches anyways with one of them being a love seat. She was particularly watchful of the ebony haired woman who was uncomfortably seated on one end of a couch, looking around in wonder.

Charity/Trinity

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Kuro sighed an annoyed sigh of exhaustion with the current situation when she finally acknowledged him he felt a little relief that he wouldn't have to pull such an annoying act. He simply walked closer to her and spoke in a low hushed voice. "What the hell is going on here, a little girl in pigtails just shut you up. I mean it's weird and a little annoying to see someone of that stature able to shut you up like they put a gun to your head or something like that." He asked her while matching her stride. He hated to admit it, however currently due to her unfortunate anger and also her reaction towards the situation she walking a little quicker. Short legs harder to match strides of pissed off gorilla's. His voice almost gave towards something among the lines of concern, however not so much. In the end he was simply curious that's all, nothing more, nothing less.

Meanwhile just a little further ahead both Onyx and Death were happily walking. Onyx happy and content with the current situation, his girlfriend on the other hand was ready to take a power sander to his face for his actions. Maybe she was being a little dramatic, after all a hammer could get the job done no need to strain herself and go through all the hassle of having to use a power sander. Though while walking she had to admit, she found it hilarious to see the older sister having a bodyguard in the form of her kid sister when honestly it seemed as though all that little girl could do was simply throw a mean glare and think very angry thoughts at someone. That'll someone how cause them to back away. She looked back towards Kuro for a moment and his....'friend'. Well guess she actually would be able to do a good job against one person here. Onyx on the other hand felt the evil intent coming from her and knew was coming later on however at the present moment of time he couldn't resist. There was something about all these stories he was constantly told not to mention everything that was hidden within the subtext of those stories.

How could anyone past up this opportunity?

To see the house of someone who apparently made quite the influence on a past life. Now that's something to behold.

When they finally got to the house apparently they were having some trouble getting the door open. Onyx being a man if community got ready to the usual thing and slowly his right hand had begun to lightly drip lava. His aim being to simply sear off the handle and create a new one, however a moment before he even moved up to act he felt a small pinch on his side and suddenly stopped. Apparently they had it was under control and his talents wasn't needed. The youngest even mentioned something about how one of the oldest burst the door down. The girls own nervous laughter ended up covering his own that was much shorter.

Kuro noticed the small puddle of lava that fell from his hand and his eyes widened. He stepped over the puddle of the completely not knowing whether he'd be feel the intense heat came from Onyx's own brand of personal lava, however he would have to find out for himself. Both Ari and Kuro had the same thoughts when they saw the inside of that house and that was simply 'typical musicians' space was never clean it was always filled with something. Onyx on thee other hand thought the place was nice and quaint. He kept trying to look at the all the music on the floor and that was scattered around the place. His eyes fixated on the grand piano for a moment, and he wanted to touch it however refrained the last thing he needed was to accidentally burn through it or something.

Kuro took a seat next to Karahito, for a moment there was a small amount of space between them free until Ari decided to sit herself next to Kuro on the other side of the same couch. Meanwhile Onyx simply looked at all three of them on the same couch. A small chuckle came from his mouth while he sat down by himself on the other couch and he simply began to lightly tap his thigh in a rhythmic beat to the music that was being played earlier back when they were still on the beach. He slowly stopped leaning into the back of the couch and simply relaxing his muscles feeling as though they haven't stopped moving for the past 72 hours. He relaxed and his muscles followed while his body took to the couch like it was one of the most comfortable things he had ever felt in his life.

There was a silence in the room that was comfortable to Onyx, however the others not so much. So Kuro decided to break the awkwardness among the current with a simple question that possibly Ari could be wondering.

"Not to be rude, however what's up with the megaphone on the wall?"

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito chose to not respond to Kuro's statement. Not for the fact that she was being stubborn, but for the fact that she wasn't sure how to respond. She mulled over his statement as they neared the house. It was so very true, it left even her dumbstruck. But Kuro didn't need to know that. Though she did have to admit that his short legs attempting to keep pace with her made her want to laugh.

Charity watched as each of them took their seats, looking around in wonder. Was their house really that weird? Sure it was a bit messy, but it wasn't anything strange. Or was it..? “It's Sis's,” Charity responded to Kuro's question in a monotone. “She uses it it amplify her spells when she sings. It's not a very conventional thing to carry around, though. But it does its job very well so it belongs on the wall with all of the other instrumental weapons. Like this one.” She gently tapped the violin case on the ground beside her before laying it on its side and opening it. The sleek, black instrument was carefully set back on its rightful place on the wall. There was no further use for it today, so it may as well be put back.

She looked over her shoulder at the lone man in the love seat, and then to the others. But Sis will always play them better than me. The musician almost spoke those words before making eye contact with Karahito. But seeing the eyes that mimicked her cherished older sister's... With a small look of distaste, Charity turned back around and headed for her seat at the piano. She would never be forgiven.

And Karahito was starting to get that hint. The simple, angry look tossed at her made her practiced cool warm up and shatter yet again. Kuro's earlier question sounded again in her head. Why was it that her little sister could shake her like no one else? Upon further thought, she figured that Felicity could do the same should she decide to suddenly hate her. Maybe it was because they were her family and she grew up with them? Or maybe... it was because-

“I'm back! Sorry it took so long. It took me a second to find the tea pot,” Feicity's sing-song voice shattered an awkward silence as she placed a silver tray on the coffee table. On it, there was a tea set and little triangle sandwiches. She looked around the room from one face to another with a happy smile before taking a seat next to Onyx. Pouring herself some tea, she held the porcelain cup with a delicate touch, staring into the depths of the cup. “Nay, nay. Charity,” Felicity's words were soft, but loud enough to hear across the room. She never looked up from her cup, but the tone immediately caused the musician to jump and stare at her sister attentively. “If you're going to sit over there and be antisocial, at least play me something pretty.”

It was at that point the silver-haired woman looked up with a smile. But the meaning behind that smile... Charity wasn't sure if anyone else could see it. It wasn't a request, but a demand. Felicity had a way of making even her scary expressions look friendly. So with a sigh, Charity swung her feet over the bench she sat at and lifted the fall board, staring at the keys. This was the last thing she wanted to be doing, but if it's what Felicity wanted, then there wasn't much else of an objection. One note after another, her fingers began flying across the many keys, weaving together a melody that seemed to suit the sunny afternoon.

“She's... gotten a lot better,” Karahito turned back around to face Felicity as she had formerly been watching the musician. The bittersweet memory of sitting with Charity at the piano as a child flushed her mind. She was so bad at it then that it seemed almost impossible for that girl and the one playing now were the same person.

“Aye,” there was a gentle smile playing Felicity's lips as she looked at the twin from the corner of her eye. “And she won't admit the reason why she's been practicing so hard. But... even if she won't say, I know why~”

“Hmm?”

“Heehee. So where are you guys from? Must be a long ways away from this secluded isle. I wanna hear aaall about it.” Her voice was honest and chipper as she looked towards her other three guests, matching the expression she wore. Needless to say, she got the part of looking and acting innocent down pat.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Kuro nodded to the response and he shook his head in agreement with her words. "That sounds pretty effective to me, especially if it's voice based the amplification could possibly shatter ear drums and -" He felt a elbow dig into his side and looked over at Karahito ready to hit her back, however for the first time in quite awhile she wasn't the assailant. Looking over to his other side he saw Ari looking at him with a weird look and he suddenly stopped talking and gulped suddenly aware of himself for the first time in awhile. Kuro sighed out loud while Ari looked over to Rai he seemed to be simply relaxing on the couch and he seemed to be close to falling asleep at this point. That's weird.... How long had he been awake for these past couple days, more importantly what was up with the little girl in this room. She was the youngest yet for some reason she was putting out the same vibes you'd expect from someone among the strength and age of Issac. Though a moment before Ari could ask Kuro something a voice bursted through the hall and along came the host of the current situation. It seemed right at that moment Onyx fell asleep....did this other girls voice just put him to sleep?

That was odd.

Really odd.

While Felicity went to sit down after setting down her spread Onyx's head tilted to the side. The boy currently the way he was positioned looked as though he was awake however his breathing pattern would probably give him away. Ari pouring herself a cup of tea, while Kuro quietly took one of the sandwiches off the tray and enjoyed the snack."It tastes good, thank you." The boy spoke and went back to the sandwich. Meanwhile with her both of her boys currently preoccupying themselves one with sleep, that music currently wasn't helping he practically was out like a light now. While her other boy was currently taking part in acquiring some tea for himself and also taking another sandwich. So looked like she had this one on her own how the hell does she explain this one without just flat out saying the truth. She sighed and a smaller yet still warm smile graced her lips. "Well we're all from a world usually not seen or never was.. It was where we learned how to master our abilities that each of us possess. We grew up together and for a long have lived together however recently we got separated, to be honest this is the first time in over three years I've been able to see or hear from Kuro." She spoke taking a break in her words relaxing into the couch and now resting her hands on her lap while she though more about those times. "For the past three years Onyx and I have been here, you'd be surprised if I told you some of the disgusting folks we have found here and helping out the police around here is quite helpful to the overall picture of this island. Rather get rid of the unsightly trash then have it eventually ruin the island. You understand right?" She spoke and the smile stayed on her face while her eyes were closed, however her face was still looking towards her host and every word she was directed at her host. She simply decided for now to answer her hosts questions rather then be a stick in the mud about it.

Best to hopefully try to clear this awkward air the house currently had unfortunately about it.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito blinked at Kuro as he was on the verge of hitting her. What the hell did she do!? Her expression hardened, but when he stopped and turned around, his edge was dulled and he calmed down almost instantly. So she wasn't the only one with someone who could tame them. Kuro also had someone like that. Though, she was getting the feeling that the two instances weren't entirely the same. After having poured herself a cup of tea, Karahtio crossed one leg over the other and made herself comfortable as she immersed herself in the music, inattentively listening to the conversation. She was blown off, so her presents in said conversation wasn't all that necessary.

Nodding in thanks to Kuro's compliment, Felicity returned her attention to Ariah, side glancing at the (mostly?) asleep Onyx beside her. He must have been one tuckered out puppy to have fallen asleep so quickly. But what the songstress was being told was by far more intriguing. A world that is usually not seen? Or never was? Did that mean that it was all in their heads? Were they delusional? Or were they just really unfortunate? But this place must have been really awesome if they learned to master their skills there. She wondered for a moment: Did this 'Tsumiko' master her skills, too? Were they the same as hers? Or was she a completely different person who just happened to look like her? And to be separated from the people close to you...Her eyes drifted to the ebony-haired woman who was indulged in music...She understood how that felt. And it was three years, just the same as them, that Serenity left them. But the songstress was surprised to hear that there were 'disgusting' folks here on the island. This place always seemed so peaceful. But perhaps... they were the reason it was so peaceful?

She gave a small nod to Ariah's question. "It would indeed be the most ideal outcome, but I do hope nothing bad is happening to our unsightly trash." Her expression mimicked Ariah's to a T. "After all, how does one compare the beauty of the rose if all other flowers are plucked from the garden?"

The awkwardness wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Karahito smirked, keeping her laughter to herself. It was just like her sister to admit to her vanity in such an abstract way. It was possible the no one caught on to it, but then again, some people in the room were rather intelligent. Sipping her tea, she noted that the music had stopped. Opening her eyes, she looked over her shoulder to see that Charity had stopped, her fingers still on the keys. There seemed to be some kind of shadow lingering over her. And just as Karahito was about to ask-

"What's wrong, Char-bear? Did you forget the next phrase again?" The coy tone that was formerly in her voice was replaced with an innocent curiosity befitting that of an older sister.

With something akin to a nervous chuckle, Charity turned her head to face her sister, scratching her cheek lightly. "Y-Yeah... Sorry, Sis."

"Oh you silly goose," Felicity giggled, setting her teacup down before prancing over to help. Once over there, she began going over an explanation.

"She's changed..." Karahito couldn't help from admitting it, her posture stating how on guard she was. After having turned back, she left her eyes closed. "I can't quite put my finger on it, but it just doesn't feel right."

But perhaps she didn't have a place to say anything at all. It was herself, after all, that started the chain of events that lead to everyone around her changing. In a way, she was at fault. Everything was her fault. The idea of this stung her, and her expression twisted to show how unhappy that made her feel. Though it came out looking more like she was pissed off.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
With a happy smile on her face her words pierced through her a soft sigh escaped from her mouth and she looked up at her with the same smile that she mimicked of her own and she a small laugh came from her throat. She closed her eyes and quietly breathed out a little.

"No use keeping around the wilted and the vile especially when they try to snatch the purity from others. Besides imagine if one came after the purity of your own youngest.  The results of that could have been catastrophic. That's what we are here for, you may have never heard or seen us due to us always being and ensuring that they stay 'rooted'."

The women spoke in her happy go lucky voice while her boyfriend on the other side was completely out and her brother right next to her was casually leaning towards Karahito. Ari looked over when the girl stopped playing and slowly she tilted her head. Though she caught herself and slowly shook her head. Her point had already been made, their newest rooted flower could have possibly been targeting the youngest of this family. Although whether or not that could possibly be confirmed was another story that thankfully would never be told.

Back to top Go down

Sin
“I would pluck that weed before it even had the notion of it having a chance,” there was a smile on her face, but her tone was serious. The look in her eye dared Ariah to test her resolution. However, the nudge in her side brought her attention back to the pig-tailed girl sitting beside her and she calmed.

Charity quietly ushered her sister to continued her explanation. Which she did happily. But the musician couldn't help but mull over the things rushing through her mind. This sense of distance. Like there was a wall between her and the others that she she couldn't overcome. One that wouldn't allow her to understand just what in the worlds was going on. She could feel it, resonating meekly in her heart, but the young girl just couldn't make heads or tails of it.

"Hey. Are you listening..?" Felicity leaned forward to get a better look at her sister's face as she stared into space. 

"H-Huh?" the musician sat up, looking at her sister in a daze. "Yeah... of course."

With a quiet sigh and a small smile, Felicity continued. It wasn't as though Charity needed to hear it though. She had this song memorized by heart. It was just that... she needed to get Felicity derailed from whatever it was she was thinking about. When she thinks too much, she gets scary. Not scary as in nightmarish, but as in... dark. She got so dark sometimes, that it hardly even seemed like her anymore. And so the girl let her sister continue until it seemed as though her darkness had subsided.

"Mm. Thanks Sis. I think I got it now," Charity nodded, facing the songstress with a bright smile.

With that, the music continued. Seamless. Fluent. Beautiful.

I think I understand now. Or at least... I'm starting to, anyways.

"What do you think you're doing?" Karahito only slightly opened her eyes to peer at Kuro from their corners. 

The stern gaze she wore was an attempt to mask whatever surprise she had at noticing how close he was leaning. She was so absorbed in trying to figure out what it was that she couldn't piece together that she lost touch with her surroundings. With her near empty teacup placed back onto the coffee table, her arms were preoccupied with being crossed under her bust.

Back to top Go down

Onyx
Ari smiled even wider at this reaction of the silver haired girl, just like her own Tsumiko protecting her dear sister just like she should. Just like her own did, there was no difference between this one and the other. Time to see if this one was just as protective as the one back within her own universe. She simply allowed her to talk to her younger sister sipping her tea and looking over at Onyx who was still out like a light. She was about to have a dark tendril slither over to him, however the others would sense and she didn't feel like explaining her powers just yet. Kuro on the other hand was avoiding the situation and currently the tea he was drinking was a little hot, to hot for his blood which was causing him to be way more relaxed then what he usually would be.

Unfortunately for Karahito when he got this way he stayed near familiar scents, he usually ensured he was alone when he was like this, however he was caught off guard. Due to being with Karahito for the past couple years her scent was one the most serene and the most familiar to him. He quietly leaned into her shoulder and slowly began to drift off bring his feet up so he was into a ball his head buried into the shoulder and the couch.

Ariah looked over and sighed remembering a similar thing happening with Isabella, however rather then interfering a simple giggle came from her mouth. Finishing he own tea she simply sat the cup down and now the lesson was finally finished and the piano was once more playing that beautiful music it was time to see how far the game could be taken."I didn't want to say this however the youngest flower in your garden was indeed what that weed was planning to smother, the gardener was gone. Had we not been there to root it today, I'm afraid you would have lost it. I can imagine how upsetting it would have been. None of the credit goes to me however, our weed was found and 'rooted' by the sleeping one over there. I apologize for that however, I guess he simply feel too ease at here, not threatened." She knew every point she made would get across at that moment and she stayed on the couch simply smiling leaning back into enjoying herself. She'd be lying if she said she never wanted to see the old Tsumiko at least writhe a little underneath like she had done so to Onyx many a different times.

It was never to late to see something like that, right?

Back to top Go down

Sin
Karahito looked at the man leaning into her with a mix of disgust and surprise, though she never actually moved away. She fought hard against the blushed that crept up on her, and succeeded for the most part. Letting him lean on her, there was a small sense of comfort. That is, until the heard Pinky start talking. Her words made all her muscles start tensing, and she was staring her her with full attention. As for her twin...

Her body became stiff, rigid as Ariah began to speak. Wide silver-blue eyes stared at the black and white keys before them without truly seeing them. Her delicate hands curled up and formed fists on her lap.

No. That would never happen. There was no way that she had been so inattentive. Destiny Island was one of the safest places out of all the worlds she'd been to. Did she make a mistake? Was it not really safe? Or perhaps the fault lie in herself. Was leaving her alone so long detrimental to her younger sister's safety?

"Y-You don't say..?" her words were quiet, detached.

The melody of the piano slowly trailed off to a stop as the musician gave her sister a side glance. The expression she wore... it hurt to look at. Not because it looked pained, but because-

A body shifted on the couch, standing to their feet."That's enough, Pinky." Karahito was looking down on Ariah with a heavy glare. In a flash of fragmented, black light, the casual dressing that she was wearing was replaced with her active wear. The long sleeved crop-top and fingerless gloves were far more comfortable than that skirt anyways. "If you were really doing such a thing as 'weeding the garden', which is a stupid reference, by the way, then you wouldn't go around flaunting it like that. Good people with good-natured motives don't seek to stir up unnecessary trouble. So either shut up and enjoy knowing you did something for society or get lost."

The ebony-haired woman swung a dismissive hand through the air, placing her free hand on her hip. It looked like an every-day stance, and while that was true, it also placed her hand within reach of one of the short blades resting on her back. But a loud clash of notes made her intimidating aura falter slightly.

Standing at the piano, Charity had slammed her hands onto the many notes that lay beneath them. She was hunched over, visibly shaking in what one could assume to be anger.

The sudden loud noise had shook Felicity from her oppressing thoughts. "Cha-

"I'm fully capable of taking care of myself! I'm not a child anymore! So thanks, but no thanks!"

Before she stormed off down the hall on the other side of the room and slammed a door behind her, she through one nasty glare at both Ariah and Karahito. Felicity slowly turned to look at them, bewildered. Her thoughts had blocked her from hearing any of what was said prior to the mashing of piano keys.

"Am I missing something..?"

Back to top Go down

Onyx
That ever present smile on her face hadn't moved or twitched not even for a moment. She knew for a fact that Felicity was lost for words. While the other sister seemed to get lost in playing the hero and doubting her words. Kuro, however when she fell down was now currently asleep and unforunately, for the present situation except for one condition both of the boys were heavy sleepers and the likelihood of that condition that woke them up being filled was very low. When the girl got up and ran into the back slamming the door behind her and the simple question was asked 'what had just happened?'

Ari simply crossed her legs and looked over at the twins "You're quite the scary one you get mad gorilla no wonder Kuro is so drawn to you...or perhaps you have him under a magic spell, although for you to say such words before your youngest sister. Of course she would get mad, I understand getting mad at me. I admit it was rude of me to flaunt the fact that we had caught this one, however I was simply trying to open up felicity's eyes and make her see none of these worlds can be defined as safe. There will always be something vile, something disgusting, something impure. That's get in the way of the happiness of others and we can't be there all the time for the ones we care for...however there are people who can be there. To get rid of that trash and that's what we are...I admit I'm bragging, however everything I told you was the truth. Though I have to say if you are expecting me too fight you might be a little to barbaric for my brother and I don't think I can give him my blessing. How sad that would be. She spoke then picked up her cup of tea that she was sipping and began to finish the contents within the cup. Her possible seed of doubt between the sisters were now planted. She just wanted Felicity to writhe a little more, the way her back twitched and the look she probably had on her face. It must have been to die for.

Back to top Go down

Sin
"Tch... As if I'd care to have you're satanized 'blessing'..." Karahito squeezed a fist. She could see as plain as day what this sleazy woman was trying to do. Typically, she wouldn't have cared, Pinky could say all she wanted and it wouldn't have effected her. But it wasn't her skin she was trying to get under, but Felicity's. That damn broad was trying to make her look like the bad guy in all of this. And all she could do from lashing out was to grit her teeth and watch as her poor sister fell for it.

Standing at the edge of the bench some feet off, Felicity was looking looking at Ariah such a lost, longing expression. Karahito could only assume where this was going.

"If here isn't safe... Then where is? I've looked for so long... but..." The songstress took a small, wobbly step forward. "..no matter how far I go, or where I end up... no where is safer than here." Another staggering step. "I do everything I can to keep her safe, to keep her close, but... It looked as if she was about to cry, liquid balling up in her eye. "I can't do alone... all by myself. I'm only one person."

She was hurting. Karahito could see that much. And it hurt her ten-fold knowing that she was the start of such pain. Looking away from her feeble looking sister, she sighed. She had no right trying to make it up to her. Not now. And yet... she had to try. Fuck that Pinky whore. She can go eat some for all she cared.

"Felicity..." Karahito turned to face her, walking up to her. In one swift motion, silver-blue hair was pushed into the crook of her neck as she embraced her twin. "You're not alone, you dummy. You never have been. Even when we're apart, we're always connected. All you had to do..was... keep me in your heart."

"In my heart..." a soft echo repeated the words.

Karahito leaned back with a playful smirk, holding her at arms length by the shoulders. "Or did you make too many friends that there wasn't any room left for me?"

Felicity shook her head with a vigor, an expression that meant to come out as serious on her face. But truth be told, that expression on her face was too cute to have the same meaning. "No, of course not! There'll always be room for you!"

Karahito chuckled. Good. It was working. This was the face that she remembered seeing, the one that suited her sister. She knew Felicity inside out, and there wasn't anything she could hide. She was feeling lonely all this time, despite having everyone around her. And she feared that Charity, her only other piece of comfort, might disappear as well. While the ebony-haired woman was certain that wouldn't ever happen with how closely jointed Charity was to Felicity, there was always that chance, and it scared her.

"I know... that what I did was wrong and I shouldn't be forgiven, but I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere. We can take care of Charity together, we don't need their help. As long as we're together, we can do anything. Remember?"

"Y-Yeah..." Felicity sounded unsure. As if she wanted to believe in what she was hearing, but unable to make it so.

Karahito made that promise a long time ago, too, but she broke that. Who was to say that now was any different? Or at least, that's what Charity was thinking in her non-visible corner of the hallway. Stuck between a con artist and a liar, her Sis was. Who knew what she was thinking?

Back to top Go down

Onyx
"Anything may be accomplished...you try to give her such feeble words and yet under real pressure you left her......have you even stopped to ask her how the youngest had grown. What her possibly new favorite things were, clearly Charity is still a young one...however she isn't that young. The way that poor girl is headed you're going to end up having her resent you both." She stood up brushing herself off, she looked over at Kuro and lightly twirled one of his the black curls on his head, relaxing the boy even further as he sprawled himself out on the couch. She laughed to herself, and slowly turned around the smile on her face never left. Now regardless what she said she simply had to take this further. The look that Felicity had on her face was simply too pure, too wonderful for her to simply stop here. She wanted nothing more then to see Felicity writhe underneath her and BEG for her too give her an answer and perhaps she could still get just that, but first this bitch needed to go. Tilting her head to the side just a smidge the smile that never left her face grew. "Are your parents still alive? Don't get me wrong...I only ask out of curiosity I mean living with someone else usually one wouldn't have problem with likes of munny, but one who has to pay for a house and not only that, but also the furniture and the lovely food which as you can see my brother enjoyed. Although make no mistake I'm not trying to take anything or way or turn you into a sad story. The sad story is next to you..." The girl took three steps forward and the smile disappeared from her face for the first time that night. "Think about it. All this time you two have been fine on these islands, why because of your own hard work which should not be forgotten, but also forces that have been working behind the scenes. A force constantly keeping this entire island safe and sound along with the regular military forces. Now someone you haven't seen Charity was a wee one comes back and she wishes to be apart and take advantage of your heart. Have you ever asked yourself once why, think about it she has a boyfriend. How long would she truly stay." She knew for a fact if Kuro were truly listening he would have interfered here, no her beloved baby brother was indeed sleeping and now she would take back her beautiful beloved sister. "Ask yourself if you should truly open up your heart to someone who gladly trounced on it and never even thought to help out with payments. ESPECIALLY when they would have been needed. In inviting one you may be damning another." She spoke and bowed her head filling the rest of her words as a sign of respect to Felicity they couldn't see her face but for a split second when her hair fell and shadowed over her, that twisted crazed smile appeared on her face. She wanted her sister to writhe more to doubt more to be in pain. It was so beautiful to watch and she wanted more.

In short, it excited her.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Damn it.

Karahito watched as Pinky twirled some of Kuro's hair in her fingers with some hint of jealous disgust. That's some close sibling love, if she'd even seen it. But screw that! There was no way to save this with how things were going. Every word that broad uttered only further painted her the villain.

"Listen here, you half-baked harlequin!" Black hair followed her as Karahito moved to stand in front of Ariah. "I don't know who you think you are, or what you're trying to do, but you can cut the shitty good girl act. I won't let you take advantage of my family.And what the hell do you know about them? As far as I can tell, you've only just met today! As for me? I've known them since I was born! Sure I've been out of the loop for a few years, but that doesn't stop me from being curious. Do I have to ask a montage of questions right away? I figured pleasantries like that could wait until there wasn't other people around to interfere," she made a swift gesture that motioned to Pinky and the two on the couches. "And another thing! Kuro is not my boyfriend! At least not officially, not that it should matter to you in the first place! And even if he were, I wouldn't let him come between me and the people who're most important to me. Like you!" She pointed an accusative finger at Ariah.

"Surrie..."

"So what gives you the right to come in here and throw around hypothetical theories as though you actually know -any- of us? You don't!"

"Serenity..."

"The last thing anyone around here needs it you putting false ideas into their heads. I'll be damned if-"

"Serenity! Just shut up, will ya!" Felicity had her head bowed, so seeing her expression was impossible through locks of silver-blue hair. But the trembling fists that were balled so tight shaking at her sides were enough to tell.

And that's when she knew. She messed up. All that seething hate that had built up inside her deflated in a matter of seconds. She stepped out of line and messed up big time. From around the corner of the hall, Karahito could see the musician peeking ever so slightly with such a nasty glare. One, two, KO. It took all of her will power to keep herself crumbling there on the spot. Both of them were mad at her.

"Fine, I understand... Have it your way. I'll be around if you need me," her tone was one of defeat, unable to look either of them in the face as she vanished into a portal of darkness.

"No- Surrie, I-!" Felicity reached out toward to darkness a moment to late, delayed by her own hesitation. Her sister was already gone. Gone. Again. Just like that.

From the hall, Charity couldn't help but feel somehow responsible. The sister had looked so long to find her other, and she left because of all the animosity she was receiving for trying to stand up for herself. Part of that was Charity's fault, she knew that. The musician really was no good in these kinds of situations... she wasn't sure how she was suppose to act, or how to comfort her sister. Karahito... she would have known how to make her smile. She always did it so easily, and almost did it just a second ago.

"Surrie... Don't go..." Felicity's face was downcast, as was her posture.

Sis...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top