Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Such a quite little village this world of ancient china pleasant at its own ways as this tradition ways brought with it different perceptive of life. Simple, untainted with the rush of modern society that rushed for all its desires as quickly as possible. Hear it was all about the journey of existing rather then the end goals most seek to rush their way through. The hard work of the people tending to their farms, the light games the children play to with sticks and loops. It was a present little vacation for a busy body like Lenneth.

The sun rose up soon as the morning was slowly creeping into the afternoon hours with just a beautifully man raising from his bed into this blinding sight. The rays of the sun were slowly eating at his clear ocean blue eyes before he closed them again and moving away his head. His hair was colored a deep ebony today, mixing in with the more common folk of this world much easier than he could in other worlds since his skin was dark a tanner then most over folk here. Raising away he grabbed his robes and dressed in the common attire as well matching the humans and remaining as just a wondering adventure of a nearby village. Though his body was of per perfection and built he kept it much more hidden with looser bagger clothing to appear smaller. Lenny wanted to just play as normal villager for a bit, gathering information after all required carefully acting. And while he was on this world he changed himself into a much younger version of himself shorter and much slender, the quite age of 13 the younger prince of darkness greeted his day with fluttering eye lids. Dressed and ready Len made it down into the city to start the hours of existence.

Steeping out of the hunt Lenny started to tie his hair back a bit while the young children started to circle him and play. He smiled slightly at them, a little annoying to be honest but with a simple pat on the head he carried them away to get to his land lady. A elder folk attending to a deer fur before smiling at the heartless prince, giving Len a large bucket, a simple request to fetch water each day in exchange for a free meal and lounging area. He happily accepted before leaving the to a nearby river, down the path as his let his hair kinda hide his face while embracing the soft warm of the day kiss his flawless skin. His ventures the last few memories ago called him and his kin to a world to oversee its final fall into darkness it was odd summon to hear since it was an externals force that drew their attention there, the slaughter had tired him out and so today would be a nice chance to relax.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The beat of a heart pulsed in Ace's chest. He was sweating as he stumbled blankly around the snowy mountain. This is where he had been deposited? An Iceland? He made a mangled grunt as he buttoned up his half torn Over-shirt, oh well... He'd just have to pick ups some new duds when he found out where he was. This place just felt unnatural compared to his own world, one ruled by a monarchy but was slowly succumbing to modern times. It was the hellish place he'd spent so many years preparing to escape. It seemed as of he'd never find a way off his prison... However Ace had been on the verge of just dying, he stopped when he saw the first black creature. Then... a voice called out to him, the voice of pure perfection... Darkness at its peak of level, or was it? Whatever the reason, he felt it. Someone was trying to contact him, but was that physically possible? Light years away was someone really strong enough to meet his wishes?

He cuddled his self attempting to keep warm as he parted the rather large mountain, a mere hour later he found the temperature rising. It was getting better and so was his confidence, well sorta. Ace would figure out soon enough, where he was. He just hoped he could begin his dream of becoming a vigilant king, someone with no worries who could live in peace. It was his ultimate dream...~

"...Where are we, Ace? What did you do to your home? Have you really chose the life of a homeless refugee just because they treated you like a fool? ... Interesting."

The boy smirked, it was a spirit he had spent a great deal of time chatting with, a lesbian maiden, she hated men. Yet she accepted him? Perhaps she just thought him to be a child... He wasn't quite sure. But when her form became noticed; she was a beautiful maiden who floated lazily behind him. Whispering into his ear...

"I was already homeless, I'm just a traveler now. Besides, I have a hunch that whatever I got in touch with is here somewhere... Or atleast I hope. It's voice was... Exhilarating. To say the least, plus I'd like to meet whatever creature freed me of my old life. Eh; besides what's the wrong in trying eh?"

The ghost turned her head and looked out upon a village. She then dispersed, mumbling to herself quietly. Ace began to wander how the spirits followed him off that world. They must have done one of those latching do-hickey things that demons do on dolls and shit. That would explain things better.

"I'll be willing to bet I can find an answer or two down there, or somewhere nearby hopefully. Shouldn't be too tough a challenge for us."

He then turned his head around and realized he was talking to no one again. The Lady in White had left him, as most ghosts do when they get bored of talking. It was quite depressing that all his friends were technically dead people. Tck...

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The shade of the sun soon passed over him as the clouds covered the sky just a bit as the clearing became within a few steps of his sandals. It was then a voice had broken the silence of his chore as did the appearance of someone else, waiting by the water’s edge with Lenny taking notice right away. It wasn’t that uncommon to meet others around this place, the water was a healthy shine of blue life force humans often needed, especially the ones of this world’s level of sociality even as he come from the mountains with…a much more lack of warm giving clothing. Now Len wasn’t one to dislike a show of skin but for human’s was it better to keep one fabric in good condition? He could have easily passed this stranger by this token meaning him no more then a face however it was appearance that interested the dark prince. There was just something else in the back of his mind that called some sort of memory for Len connected to this person, despite not knowing a single soul in this world.

The boy was of a younger age then Len though the dark prince appeared much smaller right now in this childlike state, a thin build and harmless air roaming about him though that didn’t mean his guard would drop to a possible monster. The small heartless left his bucket by the river only half full while walking up to the stranger with a slow creep and narrowing sights. There was something else about him that felt very strange, a different aura or presence that lay hidden from physical sight, a power maybe that echoed to him to some reason, Darkness? no that would be too easily to identify. He should have been within in eye sight of the teenager by now, even so he would keep a fairly innocent distance.

“Hello there sir, you look a little…beat up are you alright? Do you need to warm up?” the little Lenneth offered while pointing to the village in a claim voice.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Walking around the area, the young adult found himself nearing a stream of water. He quickly nealed down and cupped his hands; taking in some of the nourishing liquid. It was like nectar to his dry, thirsting throat. For a moment he just sat there looking into the clear waters of this planet.

His arm felt kinda numb, as if hitting the ground of this world had knocked his funny bone, but that couldn't be it. His arm would've returned to normal by now... Was it the cold? Possibly, arriving in a snowy wasteland like that mountain took a major toll on his normal adaptive temperature. It was then that Ace came to the realization he would probably catch sinuses or some kinda bullshit, sighing and standing up he turned all the way around and was face to face with a pre-teen. The boy appeared to be a lot younger than he, almost five or six years from what Ace Kageki could decipher. His blond hair fluttered around in the breeze, his facial features were near, if not already, perfected.

When the child spoke, it was like some force of pull on the ghost-talker. The child was completely overwhelming, as if some kind of magic swirled in his voice. Why was that? Was this child some form of superhuman, did he posses special powers aswell?!

"Yo... Uh, Warm up? Yeah sure that'd be good for me. I'm still quite a bit cold from earlier. Do you know you way around here, seems pretty big for a kid of your age?... Anyway, I could use a bit of help and I'd greatly appreciate it."

Ace didn't know why, but... Something about this child stirred emotions in him. What the hell was going on, as far as he knew this kid could be some kind of monster luring him to certain demise. Like in those movies where a guy leads the victim to a secluded area and tricks them into death, cause they're actually a serial killer or something. Regardless of the red flags going off in Ace's mind, he decided to accept the help of the young child who was radiating with perfection.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The boy seem obedient at least so that was a good sign, it also looked like he was starting to feel the effects of Len’s naturally appeal as well which was a common thing to note. Often during times where he would be playing among the common humans he allowed his naturally aura’s to expression his true nature for all those around to feel their desires toward him well up but toning it down to avoid total madness. Even on a much lesser scale it would be harmless to the average folk, minus the awkward bonier here or there. It would also allow Lenny to more easily discern those of a higher calibre of power considering the effects would vary from person to person depending on their current standing in the supernaturally world. While the effect on the boy where minor he did have something else still unnatural to him, his heart bore human traits and it was average size at least.

But thus far Lenny determined to himself that this boy was of little danger to him at least for the moment, smiling he turned to pick up his bucket and place it over his back along the shoulders, both sides filled with enough water to fill the well before turning back.

“Then you can follow me to my house…well it isn’t mine but I’m just living there for a little while, its in a little village upheld just outside the forest path to the mountain. There is a fire pit to warm you up and some extra blankets to throw over yourself. The elders looking after the town should be able to help you with supplies and all that you look a little roughed up” Lenny started to slowly walk, waving for Ace to follow in safty.

“ Just what happened to you? Why were you up on the mountain with such little gear?”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Hmm, your house... Alright sure. But I won't be able to stay long, I really need to be finding someone. I think he, or she, sent me... A gift per say? It's how I got here. Least I owe 'em an apology. Course... It'll be harder than I'm betting to find that person in such a big place."

Ace walked along behind the boy, examining trees and keeping behind him a good five to six feet. He carried a bucket, by the looks of the item, Ace figured it heavy for the childs size. Despite that, the child didn't appear to be under any tiring. The ghost-talker was beginning to question if this child was really what he seemed. By the looks of things so far; he was certainly different.

"What did you say your name was again?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

They walked as they passed the tress and into the little village that just hid under the shadow of the mountain, it was a little settlement with a modest population, light hearted buildings littered along the sights with the elders at work tending to their chores while the children played along the sun’s rays. Happily smiling as the meet the eyes of several of his fellow villagers as they nodded in delight to the young La Vaeas, maybe a little too delight for his bewitching self but still it was pleasantness that lighted their eyes seeing him walked by. His house wasn’t that far off from the entrance, it was a small little building with some fixture and a couple of small holes in the wall but nothing too noticeable.

Before going in Lenny went over to the well and poured out the water down into it before placing the bucket back on handle and jogging back to his door. He pushed it open while getting the fire started with some dry hay and a lighter before filling up his tea pot with some water, tea would be ready by the time the fire started to go. Hopefully he guessed would find the sense to sit don’t and make himself comfy without Lenny offering it with his speech.

“OH right My name is Lenny, whats your mister?”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The young charm lord didn't answer for quite some time. Ace could only assume that he was intent upon filling out his chore, which actually sounded more along the lines of being responsible than rude. Whatever the reasons, Ace followed him into a small village, the village filled itself with asian folks of all shapes and sizes. They waved and admired Lenneth, similarly to the way Ace had earlier, they just didn't immediately catch a wave of interest like he did. interesting... So the boy standing before him wasn't as low key as Ace imagined.

Ace pushed some of his wavy locks from his face and continued to follow the La Vaes and a small house was up ahead. Ace watched Lenneth pour his water into the well and run inside. Nothing strange there, kids were often eager to get visitors from far off places. Ace walked in and took a chair across from his rescuer, it looked as if he was welcomed. When the Heartless Prince finally spoke up, the ghost-talker grinned and met him in conversation.

"Well Lenny, it's nice to meet you. I'm Ace, Ace Kageki. Ghost Whisperer; who feel from another world. One day when people are writing my name down as Legendary King Kageki. You'll be able to say you had the pleasure of meeting me. So congratulations, also... You don't reckon you know if any strange people live around here do you?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The boy seemed confident in his abilities to make a difference in the worlds around him, such was the folly of the younger generations at times but it was a promising drive at least. Once the fire started Lenny place the tea pot over the crackling crimson before getting the cups ready from the broken cupboards, crushing the herbs between his fingers and placing them softly in. Lenny would play a joyous tone just for fun as he readied.

“Wow never heard of a ghost whisper before, it’s a pleasure to meet you Ace. Is it a form of magic or something that your powers came from or something? And hmm not really anywhere in this little village I’d think. We mostly get random vistors like yourself which I would consider the strangest but other then that not really, why? You looking for settle down or something?”

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Well I sorta just made that name up, and uh... I suppose it is magic; though I've only ever heard it called supernatural, rather than magic. From where I come from, magic is a fictional thing. People simply classified my abilities as skitzophrenic. In other words... Nobody believed me and called me names because they didn't know any better. It's calle ignorance, or maybe they just hated not being able to do what I could. But eh, I can tell things will be different nowadays. I can already start to understand how I got here, and that could be nothing short of magic... Also you say no one? I was certain that something pulled me here. Atleast I got to meet you, and forgive me for asking but... Are you using magic too, are you supernatural somehow? It's just that you didn't seem the slightet bit phased by my claim of magic and... I felt something when I heard your voice. It hasn't stopped yet either, and it's like an itch I can't reach."

Ace leaned back in his chair, folded his arms and stared at the young boy tampering with hot tea. He was a strange native indeed, infact he seemed to be the only blonde in the entire village. Was it just genetics? Why did such lustful vibes tingle inside Ace's body. He certainly had never showed affection like this to another male, especially not a mere boy of the age of twelve or thirteen... If it wasn't magic, then Lenny was certainly some kind of prize, if not yet then sometime in the future indeed. His prescence was bothering Ace, what was he? What kind of supernatural abilities was he giving away? Was it real... Or... Not?

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

“Ahh so it’s a title you made up yourself that does seem fitting haha” Len giggled out as he slowly pulled off the tea pot by the handle, placing it on the table over a plate before grabbing his cup from the other side. Still listening he couldn’t help but commit in his own head of the circumstances which lead here, so this was the boy that tipped Lenny off to a small world that was rich in a few million hearts. The slaughter was grand one, that world had no defenses against the heartless or potential for anything to bloom beyond a normal human. At least that was what Lenny thought of before, if this single boy could have been the exception to his findings that maybe the dark prince acted a little rash. Oh well wasn’t his home he needed to farm anyways.

Sitting back down Lenny poured his own drink while offering for Ace to handle himself as he wished. “ Well mister I’m just staying here for a short while, I wonder about to. And yup I have plenty of experience seeing people with magic, I have some of my own I just haven’t used it yet” after saying that Lenny pointed to his cup and started to move it with his mind, lifting it up past their heads before lowering back down to his hand.

“And I don’t think we’ve meet before this on but lets see” Lenny got up from his chair and walked up to ace, moving in really close he leaned in so near that his noise could have touched the young traveller’s own. He stood there up close and personally while examining Ace’s faces intensely expecting same from his guest. “Anything looking familiar for you?

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The La Vaes was definitely close, Ace could smell some kind of perfume or sweet smell. Backing his head up a little he squinted. Almost as if he two were just examinable. But it was useless Ace hasn't ever seen the charm-lord before now.

"I don't think so, I'm sure I could remember you. It's be kinda hard too."

Ace was still a bit surprised when e saw Lenneth Levitate tht cup. It was very strange, but at the same time it felt so... Right... As of magic were an everyday tool that fit perfectly. Ace wondered what kinds of magic existed besides the telekinetic functions that the dark prince showed him... It would be interesting to see, or so Ace supposed.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The boy seemed a little comfy with Lenny so close, he’d just keep moving in closer with his big old blue eyes in wonderment while playing with this fellow a little more, it was amusing after all. “ Are you sure?” he asked still getting closer and leaning in even after Ace moved back a little. Lenny was almost standing on his tip toes now as he played a little.

Though he was much more interesting to seeing how special this person really was, a little test was in order for him to witness this man’s power first hand though the small heartless would need to remain in the air of childhood to continue to float above suspicious. While Ace examined him and likely distract with his childish beauty, Lenny inconspicuously conjured a tall shadowy figure behind Ace the emulated a humanoid heartless. A tall and strong male form that fluttered with shadowy tendrils of intimidating presence holding out its hand with the palm face the two. Len’s head peeked over Ace’s to the left suddenly with a raised brow.

“Who’s that?” Lenny asked while mentally command the dark figure to blast them with a mild force of dark energy aimed at both, having the power to easily send either of them flying across the room towards the wall with some force behind it. Even if Ace had the sense to doge Lenneth would not alone, he was ready to play his part as a child and if it hitting him would send the little prince reeling.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top