Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny awoke from his trance as the sun’s rays kissed the soft skin of flawless tan complexion along with the morning dew of a light rain that must have showed over top his form in the midst of night. Lenny quickly shook himself dry like an active puppy before taking in the sweet smells of fresh green that the water give the garden’s life and renewed glow. Standing up from his hovering pose the heartless walked up to the bright crimson petals of some lilies to his right in the aftermath of a moving riving he basked in. Soaking up their beauty and tender fragile appeal, he always had enjoyed himself to be one with nature as it felt like sometimes it shunned those of darkness. The realm of light felt often to be refuse to accept such a blessing as this type of green to the many other giving’s that people took for granted but Lenny at least knew such rarities were not that common in many places and enjoyed just for its time to cross his own stream.

He dressed in the style much more casually today, small blue pants and a white shirt with a black vest, underneath the attire he was still a pure embodiment of beauty and ust itself. He walked along to streets of this town once more along with nothing else to do this day. Only recently had he learned this entire place, all of existence here while familiar was only a distance mirror of his original home land, the people of this place, the places he knew were all the what ifs if history took a slightly different path.

Today Lenny just wonder around town in order to clear his mind of many things and illusions, de-tach himself from what he new and try out this new path if only for the limited time he would spend on this reality. It would be a while before he would naturally return on his own anyways and he wasn’t in a rush to force his way back home just yet, the idea of a new view on these worlds was interesting to him. He wondered around with his eyes heavy set to stare at the ground, he wasn’t sure yet if he wanted to be noticed yet.

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Lord Michael Jameson was a proud and stern man with long graying hair and blue-grey eyes. Like his son, Nicolas, he had a broad face with a squared chin covered with stubble. A small, flat nose and large cheekbones gave him a permanently scowling visage. A jagged scar ran down the right side of his face, completing the effect. The scar served as a reminder of his dedication to the realm, to family and to his rank as a Knight.

Despite over 40 years of service to the realm (now pushing age 60), he remained a zealous supporter of King Stephan. Dressed in a weathered chainmail hauberk and matching grey hunting pants, he radiated a sense of power and authority, and if the sword and battleaxe pair at his belt were any indication, he knew well how to handle himself in a fight.

At the moment, the "Old Wolf" (as the people called him) was actually quite calm. Contrary to his fierce expression and his temper, he had a reputation for being open and wise in times of peace. Few were such times these days, and even fewer were the times when he could take a relaxing ride on his horse, Den. A reddish brown Bay with a black mane, lower legs and tail, and like his master during war he was brave and fierce, but in peace he was friendly and gentle.

As the Old Wolf rode through the edge of the forest where the Fairy Folk made their home, he caught sight of some new footsteps. Being a prominent hunter and tracker as well as a knight, he had attuned his senses to notice any changes, no matter how subtle, in the land around him.

Curious, he thought. I thought most folk avoided the forest these days.

As he rode along the path, the footprints looped around and led back to the little town where his family keep was located. Far away from the hustle and bustle of King Stephan's palace, it was an ideal location for anyone that wanted to disappear or have a quiet place to call home.

When Michael turned about and started for the keep, he took notice of a lone figure walking solemnly around the street. From the path and the direction of the footprints, he deduced this was the one that made them.

Michael liked to mingle with the common folk and peasantry he presided over in the King's name, so he was familiar with all of them, but this person was a newcomer - a total stranger, likely a visitor from far away.

"Hello stranger." He called as he rode up to the man, studying him intently. Long blonde hair, light blue eyes and most curious of all, a tail. Despite his curious appearance (which others might associate with Maleficent's minions), Michael's words were calm and nonthreatening. "I can tell you're not from around here. Permit me; I am Lord Michael Jameson, at your service. What brings you to this place?"

Last edited by Sir Nicholas on February 1st 2015, 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The sounds of movement coursed on by Lenny as he strolled down this emerald light tops and flowery field alone, while the animals and such moved about freely they seem to scatter away too. The woodland noises were replaced with a different animal tone, the rustle of metal, the clank of hooves hitting the stone gaining distance closer to the mighty prince of darkness. He figured it had to be some sort armed stranger or a horse of some kind feeding. He looked to turn to notice the figured behind him for a moment before turning back and moving again forward, he bothered no one land as far as he figured from the lack of signs. Could have easily just been a hunter out for his pray or maybe it was a bandit seeking his next victim? The likely hood was of equal chance.

Without knowing and one that didn’t want to cause a panic to a local for now reason Lenny kept moving forward without delay into the town. Reaching the tiny little settlement allowed him to put his mind at ease, bandits wouldn’t risk much for a single person in the face of a whole village and if it was someone to chase Len off their land he was certain out of it by now. Relaxing the tension and falling for the sun’s embrace he went on his little merry walk without a second thought. Until a stranger called out to him or at least directed loudly his way, the sound of a steed returning to his senses also gave a slight pause for him to react. Turning into his greeter Lenny noticed a strange sense of familiarity with his features, the jaw that hair. He was certainly a unknown face to the La Vaeas that much was certain but then why?

It was as he turned Lenny had noticed something else behind him, wiggling around in the dirt playing behind his steps. His bone like tail still visible out its transformation, Lenny’s eyes widen a bit while he thought at his recklessness today. Back at his little soak he must have been so relaxed he lost the concentration to his casual human guise and returned his normal appearance to the usual common folk. His head scanned around for signs of others looking around but none say the rider behind him seem to have noticed. How could he not have seen it after all.

Len tried to move his tail just closer to his pants, hiding it from view away from those that hadn’t already seen it. Was the rider wondering about it? Or was he a carefree fellow with no mind to the supernatural? Len couldn’t say just yet.

Clearing his throat he tried to remain claim despite the high chance he was about to be exposed as a monster and have to break a few necks to just avoid wide spread mayhem. Hearing Michael talk further it was at least with some certainty he wasn’t trying to appear threatening just yet.

“Fair day good sir, it’s a pleasure to make your audience, I am Lenneth Darklin. You are correct of my current stats in this kingdom, I hail from a far off land past the borders of this land. I walk this path as a simple inclination for myself, enjoying the day and weather and such”

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Lenneth Darklin." Michael repeated with a raised eyebrow. "I have heard of you. My son Nicolas wrote a letter detailing a battle you two had some time ago. He spoke highly of you: Said that you are the second combatant to have defeated him, and yet you spared his life. For that, I'm grateful."

At this, Michael dismounted and looked directly into Len's eyes. The two of them were roughly equal in height, but Len was leaner and more casually dressed. From the younger man's expression and how quickly hid his features, Michael guessed that he was exactly the sort of person that was trying to avoid attention.

"Know this: The Jameson Clan does not forget. Either friend or enemy, we always recall whatever deeds are done. Nicolas described you as brave and honorable. Yet, I am led to question why you fought. Do you and he have some bad blood, or was it his reckless hunger for combat?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Pulling back his head in a slight moment while process this new info Lenny was a little stunned in disbelief at his circumstance stance and his luck. Nic’s father? What were the odds he would run into someone like that much less the idea of a parent figure of the old goat he fought way back then.  It shouldn’t have come at any oddity to have a family it was just that Len’s hasn’t had too much experience, either avoiding it or otherwise with those of such…ridged age that goes along the flow of time. Even those special subjects that have outlived the stars that Len has encountered often were of younger persona’s and attitudes to existence.  If this man was aware of who Len was and what he was able to do then there wasn’t much need to hide himself at least in whatever history he has already carved in this verse.

With some no one else aware and the one in the front clearly no concerned for his species Lenny morphed his tail away, now appearing fully human with nothing else to hide in terms of physical appearance. He could face this man now with confidence whom asked an odd question that would also be asked his own son. It wasn’t a hard question to answer, Lenny understood his own feelings better the most.

“ Well good sir I’m a Man that enjoys himself and seeks out to live my days to the fullest, high adrenaline, dangerous actives and whatever I can find fun I seek out.  I wouldn’t call it reckless since I trust myself enough not to push things too far when things fall downhill and combat is just one of the many vises I partake from”

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"A hedonist, huh? Nicolas has some of that in him. He loves fighting for sport. He always has." Said Michael. "I thought it was a bad idea to train him in combat instead of having him become a noble. This just proves it. Ah, but who am I fooling?" He gestured with the weapons at his belt. "I also was intemperate in my youth. Problem is Nicolas has too much of his father in him. Ever since he was a boy he wanted to be a knight. I remember for his tenth birthday I had a practice sword forged for him. He thought it was the greatest gift I ever gave him."

For a moment he closed his eyes, lost in memory. With that, Michael seemed to ease. His expression was softened. "So, Master Darklin, since you are a friend of Nicolas', I'd like to ask what has that boy been up to?" He jokingly added the word 'boy', despite his son's age of 31 to his 60.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

“ I can certainly agree with that as well, for me battles have always been one of my special pleasures that brings some of the greatest joys I have experiences in my limited life. There is just something about the clashing of metal, wit and skill with another that brings one’s sense together. It brings the very depths of my body into such a rush and intoxicated I can hardly stand it sometimes before losing myself to it. I admit it though I have never held a talent for the way of the sword like Nic but my own style can match it. I’m curious how skill you are Sir as you son was quite a capable fighter”

Standing tall Lenny tilted is head while his greeter appeared to be lost to his own thoughts for a few moments. He wondered on how the parent saw his child now as an adult, all grown up making a name for himself, deep down Lenny wondered how his blood was doing now. His attention returned once the good elderly knight asked, shaking his head Len could not mask what he didn’t know.

“ It has been a good gap between time since me and Nic fought that moon, I’m sorry to say I have no idea how his been doing or what he has been up too but I can tell you of how he was doing in our fight, is there a place we can retire to for some refreshment?”

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"If I were younger, I would have agreed wholeheartedly with you. But time and the injuries have a way of adding up." Said Michael as he gestured towards the keep. "Don't be too eager to throw yourself into combat. Life is more than just clashing steel and magic. Believe me, I know; I've been around the worlds more than once. Ah well. The wonders of being young and free. Nicolas will likely be coming home sooner or later. He always does."

As the two walked through the doors to the family keep, Michael kept flashing a glance back, as though he were looking over his shoulder for someone following them. Each time there was nothing, but that didn't stop him from looking back.

"Welcome to the Jameson Household." He said as they stepped into the entrance hall to a moderately sized house. Inside, the house was far less lavish and ostentatious that what might be expected of a knightly home, but there was much in the way of weapons and old suits of armor lining either side of the walls.

In the middle of the room, just above the staircase leading to a second floor was a large banner depicting the clan's heraldry: A Black Wolf howling triumphantly with the words, 'Pride of the Pack' written in red letters beneath it.

"Make yourself comfortable." Said Michael. "My wife Helen is out visiting family, so we've got the house to ourselves."

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Lenny remained silent to the words heeded by the old knight trying to offer the words of wisdom to an apparently youth before him. Naturally this went over Len’s head with little more impact then the cool air on his lifeless skin, rolling his eyes he allowed Michael to wonder off into the mist of memory and experiences before following behind him as they made their way to what he could guess as one of the knight’s home. The walk between the two gentlemen was quite likely due to the distance or maybe it was something else, every few times the old man kept looking behind his shoulder. Either looking to see if Lenny was following or maybe something off into the nearby woods or something? The dark prince paid it with some concern. There wasn’t much dangerous looking folks in this town and plenty of guards around to care for the helpless so what was this old geezer so worried about.

Entering through the doors as the dimness of the room fell before the bright shine of the sun behind which allowed Lenneth to embrace the sight of this home in his blue gaze. Though his thoughts wondered off into slight judgmental tone, keeping it to himself of course. The house was much smaller then he thought a noble of this world would be off, not only that but the interior was rather underwhelming in design, glamor and much decor to air the sense of high society lively hood. It almost reminded him of a black smith’s home thinking on the numerous tools and armors of a warrior painting the walls, he must be quite a person that enjoyed the fine smell of metal.

The place did look like a home however so Len just signed before walking along the walls, touching what little paintings there were and even brushing his fingertips along some of the weapons displays that filled up the space. The metals were in fine shape and care from the looks of it, not a plume of dust layered at all on the fine shine they admitted, couldn’t say much for the conditions of the walls themselves though.

“Tis a fine home”

Lenny kept moving through the front part of the home, gazing his eyes before the openness of the building and keeping his kind host in view. The banner bore the name of his clan, wolves of some kind, a popular animal for nobility to use Len often noticed. Placing his clock down somewhere out of the way the La Vaeas returned to Michael’s side smiling with moderate expression to the eyes.

“You’ve have quit the collections of weapons and armor displaying the pride of your walls, does each hold a story or are you simple a collector of such art? I can only guess that your exploirts as a knight has taken you in the hand of many smiths and names.”

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
((Sorry for the short post. Been real busy))

"Well, I was a blacksmith before I was a knight. Most of these pieces I crafted myself. I am what you call a 'self made man'. They were to be used for actual combat, but there's been little need for such things in peace times. My son started up his little 'adventures' and has tried to earn my respect by slaying whatever the Universe can throw at him."

At this, Michael grinned knowingly.

"I'd never say it to his face, but I couldn't be more proud of him." He looked up at Len and regarded him curiously. "Ah, but enough about me. Do you have family, Master Darklin?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

There are of fine quality, you work is well noted you should hold your pride high” Ley spoke as he crossed his fingers over the blades again before turning close to the kind host of this mansion.  The old knight then spoke of nic a bit more in detail, though he was unsure of his own version’s personal history outside the service of his Ex-husband this one seemed to have a detailed history with his own blood, seemed a little complex and under loving for the reason of prides clashing about, a great sin indeed.  Len’s thoughts paused from their carefree happy state internally while his faced remained still with expression, such a duty that the old nic had to wish for, approval from a father figure. While this so called loving parent retained his caring words and feelings and allowing the kid to fight in unforgiving means just to impress some traditional values. Worthless rubbish the concept of “Family” remained as useless as ever.

“ I do not, I am the only remaining one of my kind left in the worlds these days. I was not the start of my line but I will be its end” Lenny said as a cold icy chill left his lips in brooded pain.  

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Hmn." Michael raised an eyebrow at this statement. "You say that with such disdain. It makes me wonder. Because you're my guest and because you've proven yourself nothing but polite, I will not press you further."

At that moment, there came the sound of footsteps from beyond the door. It opened a moment later, and a familiar figure stepped through.

"Hello Father."

Standing in the doorway was Nicolas, dressed in his grey-black suit and carrying his short sword in one hand, and the longer one in the other. His eyes widened as he noticed Len standing there, and his father frozen on the spot, as though he were incredulous at his son's return.

For a moment there was a long, awkward pause. No one spoke. Finally, Nicolas was the one to break the illusion.

"Welcome to the Jameson Household, Len." He said calmly, looking at the Heartless. "I am pleased to see you again. I didn't realize you and my Dad were acquainted." He looked at his father with something like surprise, but quickly eased the tension with a goofy grin. "It seems I chose the right moment to return. I should confess I've been eager to fight you again."

"I was just entertaining our guest. The laws of hospitality and guest right are sacred in our household, remember?" Said Michael sternly. "I'll not have you mock the rules of my house by getting into another fight. Past rivalry or not, Len has shown no aggression here. Hence he cannot be touched."

Nicolas sheathed both his blades and raised his arms in a calming gesture. "Easy, old man." He said coolly. "I have no intention of violating guest right. I was talking about a simple sparring match: The old training grounds, non-lethal moves only, and you as our judge. That is, if you all are up to it?"

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

“Thank you for understanding” Lenny said while gesturing his face away from looking at the good host, this man was a quick one to catch such a small reaction and venom hidden in his words. It didn’t take the sting out from it though as his face would wrinkle in disgust as the memory eclipsed his thoughts before he could shake them out. Simple breaths to claim his mind and slowing his motions helped out while a new surprise was to come.

It was Sir Nic that appeared before them again, crossing the front door with his attire and weapon laid down to rest below his waist until he noticed the two of them standing near the front. Greeting both of their gazes with this odd feeling, Lenny looked at the good night first before switching back and forth between the blood boilers, there was a strange sense of tension from their silence despite how the father seemed to talk about his love for the child.

“ Hello Nic” Len replied to help cut this tension lower between the odd pair “ I just meet your father out in the woods today, he recognized and since they has just be a kind host to me today”

The two continued to build up this uncomfortable pressure between them to which Len found hard to understand, they were both of fine calibre in terms of kindness and yet there was more to their story that he cared to open up just yet. Nic then offered a nice distraction to ease this air, one a method that would get some juices moving around nicely. Michael though seem to have the same tension between them regardless, this might show just how far their scars go.

“That sounds lovely Nic though I wouldn’t leave your father in on the fun, why not we all participate? You two seem like you need some blood fun between yourselves as well”

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"There's no bad blood between us, Len." Said Nicolas. "But for some reason, my old man disapproves of my choice of lifestyle."

"The only disapproval with it I have is that you're still rash." Michael replied softly and with a hint of concern. "I know you are strong. You don't need to prove yourself. You're a skilled fighter and a True Knight, but you're also reckless and overconfident."

Nicolas sighed. "I'm glad you think so highly of me, Father, but I don't think it's reckless of me to do what I love. Let's face it: I love fighting. I enjoy it. It's part of who I am. You of all people should understand that. In your youth, you were called 'Black Wolf' because of your ferocity in battle and for the armor you wore."

"That's true, but I was also intemperate in my youth. I was like you: Young, idealistic, eager to make a name for myself. Yet all I have to show for it is this scar on my face." Michael gestured to the deep gash on the right side. "I won't try to convince you otherwise. But if you choose to keep fighting, then I urge you to do so with caution. You understand this is more than just an old man's rambling, right? It's also a father's concern for his youngest son."

"I do." Said Nicolas. "And it warms my heart to know you care. It really does. But I think Len is right: Maybe we should spar. It's been almost ten years since you retired. How much have your skills waned in that time?"

"Not enough that I'd be defeated by two young rascals." Michael replied with a laugh. "Ah, but enough talk. If you're both willing - we will fight. Be wary though; I won't show you any mercy because you're my son."

"Agreed. Len, if you'll follow me."

And with that, the three walked through the house until they reached an outdoor courtyard. On the ground was a circular training area. Beside it stood a rack with dull practice swords hanging in their sheaths.

"So, how shall we do this? All three at once, melee a trois, or should we take turns in practice?" Michael asked.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

The tension so thick that Len could have cut it with a knife as he took a few steps back to allow some room apart from the father and son to bicker freely at their ideals.  It was odd to see the whole drama play out in front of him as they yelled their way of declaring the love and affection towards each other, rather loudly he might add.  However the meaning behind the words spoken despite their intense execution was made clear and positive intentions that much was certain, warm bordering boiling with passion which even the cold blooded heartless could feel in his dead like temperatures, still he could easily consider himself as one of those destiny to walk the path of existence alone. He gave the oldest of the three a pleasing round of respect to accept the battle between them all, such courage to face against the fountains of youth, such confidence in the face unknown potential. He followed close behind down into the halls before reaching the brimming blue skies and stone surrounding them in a large open arena, the brightness flicking in len’s pretty blues before he adjusted.

He then stretched out widely with his arms, extending as far as he could as he felt every muscle twitch and happily move with circulation and life force. He strolled off into the further distance while stripping down to his birthday suit moments before his own dark farbics covered at least 15% of his body. It did offering up protections for his whole body though but more attuned to Len’s beauty his developed muscles, flawless skin and peerless form flickered in sight freely, a true embodiment of lust and desire.  As it did the veil of illusion faded off his little act and his tentacles, bat wings and bone like tail re-appeared with nothing else to hide as they extend outwardly, touching the ground as he walked away a distance to point out this three away.  As he moved two of his four guns appeared on the heels of his shoes before the remaining two flashed in darkness to his tight grips.

“Three way battles are so much betters we should all have equal footing and chance to really prove our might to one another. Besides taking turns would just take longer and tiring us out for matches leaving it an unfair advantage. Nah Lets rock baby” saying that Lenny readied his body, pointing his hand guns at the two foes while one foot lay in front of the other hiking the front foot up on its big toe.  

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
"Never did like guns." Michael said as he drew both his sword and the axe from his belt. "Well then, we agree to the usual dueling rules: We fight until only one is left standing. Non-lethal moves only."

"I accept." Said Nicolas as he drew his longsword Decem Mandata and his short-sword Godsend. "So, then. Let's see what you've got left in those old bones, Pop. Len: May the best man win."

With that, it was Nicolas that struck first - aiming a double-stroke at his father while simultaneously throwing the short blade at Len; the blade aimed at his exposed chest.

Michael waited the last moment before he parried; catching the blade at the flat end with his sword while he aimed a counter attack with his axe. The younger Jameson sent it right back in, battering away the axe and slashing back at his father's midsection.

Michael retreated a few steps, allowing the blade to miss before he deftly stepped back inside Nicolas' reach. He aimed a double-sided strike from either end with both weapons.

The younger man grinned and backflipped several times: No longer bound by his heavyset plate armor, and with his newfound agility, he was far quicker than the last time he and Len fought.

Back to top Go down

Lenneth
The La Vaeas of Darkness

Lavaeas of Darkness

Len’s eyes scanned the arena thoroughly as the first few bouts were being pressed up between father and son, they certainly must have more of a hinder to fighting each other then Len’s little old position which he would use to his advantage. The sun’s position proved an interesting start for Lenny to notice, it was still close in the days’ time however it was bearing closer to the end then its start, the light’s direction was coming from the west and its light was leaving the shadows behind at the walls surrounding them. The weapon strike thrown at Len didn’t go unnoticed, as it moved and crossed the half way more Len shot three bullets at it with deadly precision.

The first bullet would meet with the blade’s sharp edge, using the power behind his gun and the first that Nic used to throw Lenny caused his shot to spilt itself as the metal cut cleanly behind the razor edge, sending the two halves at the bullet towards the two battling James after their little warm up clash. The other two shots would throw the blade off and send it off falling off ground digging itself in.

Len in the meantime jumped back towards the wall to which he was closest to, entering the shadow casted by the bright light to hide his form from sight and sense as he moved along the length and width of it with ease to a different location from his starting. As did he kept a close eye on the noble bloods from darkness afar while his powers whispered in magnificent, casting his magic’s but allowing it to grow stronger then original’s creation as he held back from being unleashed from reality and would continue to grow as he concentrated.

(Heartless prince used
Controlled climax in effect)

Back to top Go down

Sir Nicholas
Both men took notice of how quickly Len fired the three bullets, and both swerved just as the sound came. One half tore into the cloth and leather of Michael's cloak but did not graze him. Opposite to him, Nicolas was out of the way before it could hit. The fragment dug into the wall beside him, dispersing harmlessly into pieces.

Now at a momentary break, both turned and struck - simultaneously with sword and axe at the nearest wall. Their blows demolished it and sent debris flying every which way. Neither focused on the other now, they were instead focusing on flushing Len out.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top