Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
"I haven't seen that old friend in some time and if it was recently I might be able to see him again", Yima said with a smile hinting at the aged memories of his early youth.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
zdynasty saw Yima smile and smiled back "maybe" he said "It was recent but Destiny Islands is very far now" he said

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Yima
"How recent if you don' mind my eagerness in asking", Yima offered with vivid interest.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"A few months ago I think September" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"You must live a long time for that be so sort a time", Yima said pondering one situation while processing the data provided. He would have to act soon to try to locate Mohon if he wanted any chance to pick up his trail before it went cold. There was also the chance that this was a different Mohon entirely though he had never known two in his homeland with the same name this place maybe different.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
(I;m tired)

"I don't under stand" zdnasty saiid

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I'll leave you to your rest then, have a good day Z", Yima said as he made his way off back from whence he came.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"hey wait" he said running over to him "I don't think I said I was tired did I on mistake?" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Oh I thought you did, any case I am now making plans to see him, and by chance how do you transverse the worlds Z", Yima asked curiously as new points came to his attention.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"uh I don't think so I mean..." zdynasty could not finish his senince "Maybe I have been working on making portals they might not work but ill try if you want.... were to?" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"How about...", the tall blonde thought to himself pondering a relatively safe location for his new acquaintance. Perhaps it would be better to allow him to choose for them since he had indicated he was just getting the hang of them so to speak, they were potentially unreliable gateways, and Yima would rather not get lost between dimensions so quickly again.

"You choose Z, I would like to see what you can do", Yima decided arms crossed on over the other eyes set in observation and mind appraising.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"um ok....hm....." he said "the last safe place I was in was were I meant Mohon which was destiny island why would I go there again I do not know but Yima is here and....and" he said thinking out loud he sighed "I guess destiny island what do you think Yima" he asked "its the only safe place for me and you last place I was I died" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Would you be willing to define died for me, you are still here which puzzles me if unless it was only a step for you in your continued existence on the whole, and your thoughts on this do indeed interest me.... oh yes that place would be fine", Yima said curiously.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"uh.... forever sleeping the guy did not like me" he said "well anyways.... portal when ever your ready just say"

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Now would be fine and what guy sleeping", Yima continued to inquire most curious of what Z meant.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"just forget I ever said anything I really don't like talking about it a man killed me okay?" he said "portal to destiny island" said zdynasty and a portal blue appear behind zdynasty it had destiny island in it zdynasty turned around "there it is" he said "im surprised it worked but we know it will take us to destiny island because it shows it that's how..." zdynasty did not finish what he was saying "lets... lets go you can go first" he said

Back to top Go down

Yima
"I'll lave the subject for another time", Yima said tipping hsi head to Z in respect and with a steady breath rose back up looking out int he distance.  There was a chance that Z might close it behind him and he could be lost but if he had struck a nerve he would have an idea of why.  With a glimmer of light a gateway reflecting another world of beaches and palm trees appeared reminiscent of his old home he thought to himself.

"As you would Z", Yima responded stepping forward toward the light ready to feel the gateways rush as he would be taken to another place at an alarming speed.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"Okay" he said then he jumped in

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top