Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ikarus/Ren
Ikarus was lost in thought eating a piece of cake when she realized she was alone at the table.' Where was Sir Ren? Was he late to there gathering? Was he in trouble? No Sir Ren would never get hurt would he?' Ikarus thought as she took another bite of her cake. She was just going to wait there as she ate her cake, waiting for the Ambassador to show him self. After a while Ikarus got worried, the man she was supposed to be protected by was missing. Ikarus ordered a cup of tea and then sat out side thinking she could find him from looking out into the crowd. She was looking for a guy with white hair and a white cape, but didn't see him. 'Great my guardian is gone.' Ikarus thought.

Ikarus theme song:  Ikarus

Ikarus fight song:Wings of Ikarus

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander walked around the country, exploring the many wonders the world offered. He had been to most worlds at this point and was beginning to grow bored of exploration. He sought something a little more his style... Though very vague at this point, it was still the one thing that haunted his mind.

Adventure

Yes, it was this one thought. This one thing that pulled his story onwards; even when it appeared to be deprived of documentation. Speaking of documentation😔... Recently Ander had been found to have late tags on his Gummi ship, in other words he got a ticket, and... To make matters short He was stuck here until he gathered enough munny to pay his bill.

However being halted in this town wasn't half bad, this world had a lot to offer, especially the tea! Oh how Ander loved the tea; it was like the icing on a cake.~

Now, back to the subject at hand. Ander was walking around town, hands tucked in his pockets as he examined trees and cobblestone walkways all around him. He made note of the beatiful butterflies that hovered around him also. The case still rested though, without proper adventure... He was bored. 😞

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
karus was bored. Her Gaurdian was gone, now who was going to help her travel? Hmm if only I knew how to get people to help me. Maybe I should put a ad up? No that would just drag people in that are weird and perverted. Hmmm. Ikarus thought as she sipped her tea.

After a few moments she saw a boy who stood out. The boy was a interesting character, who had Brown hair. Was that hair color natural? Ikarus thought as she stared him down, her pink eyes sparkling in the light. After a few moment she would stand up and place a bit of munny on the table and walk over to the boy.

"You, boy. What is your name?" she asked, as she looked at him. He seemed like a nice boy from how he looked but looks can be deceiving. There could be a dark secret with him.

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander couldn't much besides kick rocks and stare around the place. It was pretty lame, to sum it up. However it didn't take long for his attention to be captured once again by a special person. A girl with long flowing pink hair raised the alarm an e looked up almost examining her entire demeanor and then answering very casually...

"Who? Me? Ander. What's it to you?"

He then waved a little, hoping that she wasn't yelling to someone behind the boy. That would be soooooo embarrassing. Nonetheless, her semi-rude personality had gripped him to look upwards. That must have been a sign his day was about to change for te better.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
"You seemed interesting. Also I was hopeing if you saw a boy with white hair, looks like a royal boy, with a cape and everything. He was to come here and take me to the other worlds, but he never showed up. I wonder what is wrong with him." Ikarus said as she stared at him, watching as he waved, makeing sure he was the one she was talking to. This was a odd move, seeing as she was starting at the boy, and was now able to stare into his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Ander
Ander was reluctant to catch the girl's next sentence as a few strangers shoved him to the left. He then made an almost death stare at the fellows. Before turning back to her and smiling ahead to the young woman quite warmly. He then tucked his hands in his pockets and awaited her to arrive eye to eye with his body.

"Nope, and if I did I probably wouldn't tell you about him anyway. That would be lame; you should make a game outa finding him. Like... Track him and stuff, that would make an awesome little journal entry also."

He put his hand to his chin and squinted while he wore a rather smug grin. Plotting all sorts of endings to the little adventure; as if it might happen in a book. Ander love a good story and often found himself thinking about the ending to his story. Would he die a valiant hero who sacrificed for the good of humanity, or fail and be its unfortunate destruction. He knew he would become important someday; he just didn't know how one would accomplish such recognition.

"Tell you what, I'll help you find him, so long as the royal kid lends me the money to depart from this world. I'm kinda stuck in a financial crisis with the government..."

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
"Why thank you." Ikarus says as she got over the confusion of this boys thought pattern. Her mind was searching for a place she could find Ren, but that was hard, he could be anywhere.

"Maybe we should look at the castle? And if he isn't there he might be in a different world." Ikarus states as she starts to walk towards the catsle.

Back to top Go down

Ander
"Yeah sure, lead the way tonhe castle." He followed behind the girl. Taking note of details that might prove useful around town. Occationlly stopping and asking shopkeepers and travelers. Know one knew much so far... Though he figured he'd stumble upon something soon.

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
After a short while, The two finally reached the edge of the village. A path went from the Village to the castle. The path went though the royal forest which was populated by monsters and bandits. As they walked Ikarus stoped.

"This is where i will need your help. You see, well my Fighting capability is not that great you see. " ikarus says softly. then she walks away into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Ander
As Ikarus babbled about her fighting Ander whistled rather calmly. She was about ten feet ahead of him, but he didn't really mind following behind. "That's understandable, I don't mind helping anyways." Ander peered into the forest as he followed the disappearing companion. He had to admit, the forest was kinda mysterious looking...

Back to top Go down

Ikarus/Ren
As they walked down the pathway, a few leaves rustled, and instinctively, Ikarus fled behind the nearest person, this being Ander. She would hold onto his shoulder, shivering and frightened. The noise was a deer, which hoped out of the bushes into the open. Ikarus, still jittery was staying behind Ander.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top