Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yima
"What's an angel?", Yima asked curiously reminded of his old friend Sir Nic for some reason.

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity; I use it as a jumping rope"

Feel free to send me any feedback you have about site and or ideas.  ^_^

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Melany
"Er...Nevermind."

Back to top Go down

Yima
"Well if you ever need to learn about that key of yours let me know, I travel a lot to many different places, but know that as long as it is summoned to you creatures representing this world's extremes will seek to end your life", Yima explained at length accepting that she should hear this grim news before sticking her head to deep in the boiling pot. Scanning his eyes about and not making notice of any heartless or nobodies Yima sent his keyblade away.

"They also come in virtually limitless varieties, I myself possess a few; at any rate it was nice to meet you miss", Yima says with a bow.

If you have a topic that you want to discus at length to improve the site please do so in the suggestion section so we can all be a part and move forward from there together.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Melany
"It was nice to meet you too," she said, standing up to her full, albeit short, height. Even at full height she only appeared at the age of eight.

Back to top Go down

Yima
Smiling warmly the tall man bowed knowing she likely did not fully understand the seriousness of the object in her possession. It would not have come to her however had it not decided on her and that was to be respected, such ancient beings likely had a inkling of some sort of what to do.

As he rose up he kicked off the roof top with his feet soaring out of view or so he intended from the girl whom he would likely meet again soon. He had aimed himself toward a house down where he would have to figure out how to land when the situation presented itself.

An Amv I Like

Back to top Go down

Melany
"..."

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top