roleplay
Latest topics
What are Your Current Plans for Your Character?
October 26th 2017, 10:55 am
DarkGodRasul

Land Of Twilight - A Legend Of Zelda Roleplay
October 22nd 2017, 4:39 pm
Josh Dragovalor

The Infinite; Rick and Morty [Forumotion]
October 21st 2017, 1:37 pm

Steamhunter
October 20th 2017, 8:25 am

Dragonball Legacy
October 14th 2017, 5:54 pm

Staff
Updates
11.1.2017 - Kingdom Hearts RP is now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who invested time on the site for contributing to a wonderful experience which lasted for many years. All stories must eventually end, but while this may seem bittersweet, it can't be stressed enough what a pleasure it was to create and share them with you all. Goodbye everyone.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
The disappointment was evident on her face when Xess had shifted away from her, when she heard Ophelia speak. What was she..? Turning to look in the direction which everyone was looking in, it was then she understood. The songstress had seen heartless before, but only ever a couple at a time. This... There was so many. But she wouldn't back down, no matter the number. With the two men before her and armed, Felicity looked over her shoulder at the witch and her portal with a confident smile.

"You can count on us! Do what ya gotta do," she gave her a thumbs up before facing the hoard.

Pulling out from the pouch hidden under her dress a small, two-pronged tool, she was a little dissatisfied with how useless her little tuning fork looked compared to the boys'. Quite the day to go traveling unarmed... But she was gonna show them that size doesn't always matter. Knocking the fork against a nearby boulder, the tool began ringing and she stepped before the two. Matching the frequency it rang at with her voice, a wide, low sound wave swept across the shoreline at her beckoning. It didn't cause much damage, but knocked quiet a few of the dark creatures off their feet. That should have been enough to buy some time for Sorox and Xess to get in some good hits.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I would rush forward. Keyblade in hand, I smiled attacking the heartless that were knocked over. I wanted to show off. I wanted to fight, all the stress pent up in my body was ready to be released with a good fight. I impaled three heartless on my keyblade before they disappeared into darkness I felt a familiar feeling in my chest. Was it longing? I usually had that little voice in the back of my head urging me to do better. But now all I wanted was to rip, tear, and destroy the dark beings. I wouldn't let them anywhere near her. I fought like a feral animal and I knew it. Tossing sand into the heartless eyes before swiping at them with th the keyblade once surrounded by a group I'd spin "Circle Break" it would destroy the surrounding heartless. At one point I started firing white shots of light from the tip of the keyblade.

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top