Weaselly F-- (Open)
Yesterday at 12:18 am
Weasel

Rocket Weasel
July 26th 2017, 3:21 pm
Weasel

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorox
Time and time again. I have lost friends. Some died. Some never came back. And some have simply forgotten me. The names on the blade I carry. are just reminders. I I wish that I could find the one person. Who could make this life better. Just one person. Just one girl. one that I could love and live forever I take one step out of my portal and find myself at a cliff. sea breeze pushes the hair out of my face I look over the cliff and ponder whether I should jump. I decided not to seeing as if I landed wrong I may end up breaking something instead I swing my legs over the cliff and SAT watching the evening sunset

Sorox's theme: Looking For Angels by Breaking Benjamin

Sorox's Dark form theme: Dance With The Devil by Breaking Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Sin
MAG : 9
Felicity was walking the sunny island of Neverland by her lonesome. Her younger sister decided to stay back at HQ on Destiny Island and work on her instrumental training. Which wasn't a bad idea. She, herself, needed to work on some vocal training. It was an odd collaboration of pitches and tones and sounds as she wandered the shoreline as she warmed up her vocal chords. In the light of the setting sun, her silver-blue hair shimmered in a gentle breeze that carried the salty smell of the ocean with it. The same breeze played with the hem of the dress she wore. It was a simple design that came to her knees, but accentuated her body type nicely. In her hands were a pair of strap on sandals, taken off so that she could walk through the sand with no worries.

At the base of a cliff, she turned to face the sea, brushing a misplaced bit of hair back behind her ear. There was a gentle smile on her face. It was too bad her sister couldn't have been there; this time of day that was her favorite. Standing there with sandals in one hand, and the other against her ear, Felicity closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the waves and the song they inspired in her. It wasn't too long before she was rocking back and forth at the tempo they created.

"You are my light in the dark, you are the beating in my heart. But that is not enough. Will I ever be by your side?" she stopped, giggling to herself as she let the hand at her ear swing down. She felt silly singing to no one, but it was a necessary part of her "training". Setting the sandals down beside her, Felicity picked up a stick that happened to be laying close by. Humming to herself, she drew nothing in particular in the sand.

"I try my best to satisfy, but all you do is wave me goodbye. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but I'm so... Ha ha... I feel so silly..." she spun to the side with a bashful grin, dragging the stick as she went. A semi-circle around her was the result, splashing into the water a little bit.

She came all this way to have the privacy to practice and not have to worry about too many people hearing a bad note or two. All this way, and she grew embarrassed at singing to herself. The very thought seemed so... so silly.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I quickly shot to my feet when I heard singing. Not because of the singing itself. But because of the voice. It was so familiar. I shook my head. It couldn't be. But my curiosity won out. And I slid down the cliff side and dashed down the shoreline. One word in y mind. One image. One name. But it all vanished as chain started to take over. My run slowed to a walk as I stopped to listen to her sing. When she stopped I simply clapped. My crimson eyes turning an electric blue " what a beautiful singing voice you have."

Back to top Go down

Sin
The sound of clapped caused her to stop and face the stranger with surprised eyes. Had he been listening the entire time and she didn't know? She didn't even hear him come towards her, which made it plainly obvious just how much more she needed to train. When the man complimented her singing, a gentle smile spread across her lips as her cheeks were tinted the slightest shade of red. It was a compliment she received regularly, but it never seemed to lose its flare.

"Thank you, sir. It's always reassuring to hear as much," Felicity laced her fingers behind her back, twisting in place.

And here she was feeling silly singing to air when there was someone listening all along. Behind her cute smile, the silver haired woman inspected the man before her. With a head of brown hair, bright blue eyes lay underneath. They were a pretty color. But to hear that would probably be embarrassing to him, being a buy and all. The thought caused Felicity to giggle and she placed a hand to her lips to hide her smile. Embarrassing a stranger was no way to make friends.

"If you like, I could sing more for you," she leaned forward, excited. "Oh! But if you don't want me to, that's fine as well." Felicity raised her hands up and waved them with an apologetic smile. Didn't want to come off as pushy.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile. Chain leaves as soon as he comes. And I figure it would be best to ask her later. My blue eyes becoming a crimson red. under my breath I mumble "its been so long since we've seen eschother." when I speak up. " please. Continue!

Back to top Go down

Sin
His smile was gentle, this stranger's. It made her feel happy on the inside. But when she seen the color of his eyes change to a beautiful ruby red, Felicity's silver-blue eyes sparkled in delight. It was just like her younger sister! She wondered for a moment if they changed to any other color than the two like hers, as well... Quelling her excitement, she stood back up with a smile.

"Alright. I'll sing for you," she said, not quite catching his first statement. She took a moment to figure what to sing for him, turning to face the ocean's setting sun in thought. Humming, she bobbed from one side to the other. Over the span of a couple seconds, the hum turned into a rhythm, which turned into a song.

"My heart, swimming, in the words the wind has born. A voice, bouncing, on a tomorrow carried by clouds.
A heart, trembling, on a mirror where the moon quivers. A star falls, spills gentle teardrops.
Isn't it wonderful? If we could walk, holding ha- ha... hahaha..."
Felicity tossed her head back as she laughed, turning away from the man who was listening. She turned back to face him with a bashful grin. "Sorry, sorry. It's not often that I sing for someone other than my family."

Taking a deep breath, she turned to face him and continued.
"If we could walk, holding hands, I'd want to go - To your town, your house, into your arms.
To your heart, I leave my body. Mixed into the night, I dream.
The wind stops; your words are a kind illusion. The clouds break apart; tomorrow is a distant voice
A heart flowing, in a mirror where the moon has seeped in. A star wavers, spills tears you can't hide.
Isn't it wonderful? If we could wa- haha... Nope, I'm sorry. No more."

Turning away once again, her hands were placed on her cheeks to hide just how embarrassed she was getting. And here she was, thinking that maybe she was over her little stage fright fluke...

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile and clap my hands again. "your very beautiful. I-I mean...your singing! Your singing is beautiful" I blush slightly at my screw up

Back to top Go down

The Silent Wild
"Very beautiful voice you have indeed." Spoke the voice of a young woman as a portal opened up near the two. Out of the portal stepped a tall woman who looked like she was in her mid-twenties. Her skin was a radiant, dark tan as her long straight hair contrasted with a deadly white. Her eyes moved from the boy to the girl who was singing with a closed smile spread across her lips as the portal closed behind her. From there the witch's full appearance and attire was revealed, a ark purple cloak concealed most of her body apart from her bare feet which crunched sand between her toes, to go with the cloak was a matching colored, pointy witch hat to which had an eye on it, which stared and the boy. With her hands at her side, hidden by the cloak the woman took a small step closer to the singer.

"A nice love song you have there, did you come up with the lyrics on your own?" The witch asked with a genuine curiosity and kind tone. Her arrival upon the two was rather abrupt and maybe even intruding but this was Ophelia's way. She was interested in people of other worlds, especially those with talent such as this. It had been awhile since the witch had come across someone with talent in something other than magic or fighting talents, what she wondered about this girl was whether she used this singing with magic in any way. As a witch who often used curses and enchantments with spoken rhymes, this peaked her interest.

However, the woman took a moment to review her entry, it was mysterious and intruding, something she did like but she didn't want to be rude. The witch took a step back, she turned to the boy then both of them together. "Ah, forgive me for being rude. I am Ophelia. A pleasure to meet such a talented singer and a handsome young man it is today." Her tone was very friendly as she gave a smile to the two. Her introductions were sometimes a bit formal and far too complimenting but part of making a friend to her was to make them feel good about themselves... or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Sin
At his applause, Felicity gave a small curtsy. "Why thank you. You are too kind," there was a giggle in her voice as she spoke, a small smile to match. She couldn't help but blush slightly at what she thought she heard. It definitely would have been odd if it were so with him being a stranger and all. Flattering, but odd.

A sound off to her side drew her attention away and she found herself once again complimented. The woman that had appeared from seemingly nowhere wore a cloak and matching hat, both purple in color and reminiscent of a witch. She didn't seem to pose any threat, and so at the question, Felicity smiled and shook her head.

"Oh, no. I don't make the lyrics, unfortunately, I just sing then. My younger sister wrote them for me, and can play a violin accompaniment for it was well. Should you think the words alone were nice, you should listen to the two of us together some day."

Lacing her fingers behind her, her digits began fiddling with themselves in a nervous manner. When it came to performance and singing publicly, the silver haired woman found herself rather embarrassed. It was frustrating to say the least. Once again, her attention was drawn to the woman. She introduced herself as Ophelia, a beautiful name, and was both kind and friendly.

"The pleasure is mine, Miss Ophelia," she curtsied once again. Looking between both her and the man with a wide smile, she figured she may as well introduce herself as well. Wouldn't want to be rude, after all. "I'm Felicity," she said, pointing to herself. "But you could call me anything, really. I don't mind much. For example, my little sister calls me Ellie. 'Cause, ya know, it's short.. for.." she trailed off, scratching her cheek with a bit embarrassment. "Heheh, I'll stop now..."

In an effort to forget her foolish ramblings, she looked to the boy with expectant eyes and an eager smile. Each of the people in her company were interesting and kind. If they would allow her, Felicity would like to get to know them. There was always room in her heart for another friend. Or two.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile and nod and mumble to myself " I still can't speak aroundyou..." out loud he said "my name is sorox, sorox Teren. Nice to er....meet you...I'm from traverse town. I'm also known as the crimson hero. I have a keyblade." I summoned my keyblade. Heart of light. And another keyblade. Heart Of Friendship. On the end of heart of friendship. Witch looks different to every one. There are three spikes. On the closest one. The name Tsumiko was etched into it. On the second. Was the name Ander. And on the furthest. The name xern wads etched into it.

Back to top Go down

The Silent Wild
"You're welcome." The witch paused, giving a smile before carrying on. "They're very nice, you're quite lucky to have a sister to accompany your voice like that. I'd love to hear you play together some day." Ophelia responded in her deep, yet kind voice. Judging by Felicity's body movement it appeared that she was a bit nervous, perhaps from having people her sing, something she shouldn't feel nervous about but stage fright was a prominent thing amongst even the greatest singers, something Ophelia could understand. The way she spoke was a bit racy, as she jumped from one sentence to the other Ophelia managed to catch her name, Felicity, it seemed a lot more appealing to the witch than Ellie just because of it's beauty.. and Ophelia may have been a bit outdated. "Felicity is a pretty name. I think I'll call you that."

The woman's attention moved to the young man who seemed to mumble something under his breath before introducing himself. His name was Sorox Teren, a very interesting first name Ophelia thought so herself, but none the less it was a name that she'd remember. He was quick to give information about himself, which the woman took note of, he was from Traverse Town which affirmed her assumption that these two could be travelers, or at least Sorox was one for sure. Being known as the "Crimson Hero" must have come from his deep red hair... and... the keyblade. The witch's attention shot at Sorox as he summoned both his keyblades, a thing the woman hadn't seen in many years, but here it was, two in the hands of this boy. She didn't take in too much of the details of each keyblade but it phased her as to how he came across them, maybe they were given to anyone these days.

"Two." She paused for a moment, "two keyblades." Her tone had a small amount of playful cheek in it before she'd continue to speak. "The Crimson Hero from Traverse Town huh? I'm sorry to say I haven't heard of you before but its nice to meet another traveler of The Sea of Skies like myself... I can't say I'm a keyblade wielder too though." Ophelia turned to Felicity, "Are you also from a different world? I must say, you don't look like you're from Neverland... Its mostly pirates and children here."

Back to top Go down

Sin
The woman nodded at Ophelia, silver-blue hair following her motions. She said any name was fine, so she couldn't argue. That and it was her name. What better thing to call her than by that? Returning her attention to the the boy as he introduced himself, a smile spread across her face.

"Sorox..." she whispered the name to herself. It rolled easily off her tongue and sounded nice to the ears.

He came from a world that Felicity had heard of quite a few times, but had yet to venture to. Any time she tried, it never really seemed to work out the way she planned. And from this world, he was a hero! Though she had yet decided if it was an earned title, or one that was givento him or inherited or whatnot. But what was even more intriguing were the weapons he summoned to his hands. From thin air, too! It was amazing! Were they magical, or data materializations, or maybe even sentient? That last idea Felicity whisked away. There was no way items could think for themselves, that was silly.

Both were beautiful creations, but the one that caught her eye was Heart of Friendship, though the name of the keyblade escaped her. In her eyes, she seen a sleek blade that had taken the shape of an elegant skeleton key. As she stepped closer, she seen something etched into the bit piece at the tip. Or rather, there were several somethings. With a curious tilt of her head, Felicity attempted to take a closer look before a voice speaking out to her drew her attention away, causing her to jump slightly.

Looking at Ophelia momentarily with a sheepish grin, she giggled. "Nope, though I won't argue that it would have been quite interesting to have lived here as a child. I hail from Radiant Garden. I no longer live there, however, as I now call Destiny Islands my home. It is quite peaceful there, and quiet."

There was a distant smile on her lips as she remember her first time stepping on the sands of the Islands' beaches. They were soft and the sand was very finely ground, not too unlike the beaches of Neverland. The first difference Felicity had made within her mind was that here on this world, there was ever the threat of pirates.

"What of you? Where do you come from, Miss Ophelia?"

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I stretch and smile. Studying felicity. She looked the same as she used to. But she doesn't remember me. Then again. Maybe I could trigger. A way so she would remember me. It worked with xern. I just havebto find a way

Back to top Go down

The Silent Wild
As Felicity spoke Ophelia kept her attention on her, however the eye on her hat moved to inspect Sorox who stretched out, seemingly to be in thought. As the girl spoke of her origins it brought back fond memories to the witch. The kind townspeople of Radiant Garden and their wonderful things to buy and the dreamy, white, sandy shores of Destiny Islands, one of Ophelia's favourite places to swim or get an even darker skin tone than she has naturally from the radiant sun. Thinking back to her own home the witch found herself a bit lost, she couldn't quite remember where it was she came from originally as a result of being around for many years. However the place where she was set up now came to mind.

"Halloween Town. If you've been there before you'll understand how one like me would fit in well there. However, in the recent years I have traveled a lot like I did when I was younger. So I guess I could call myself a gypsy witch." Ophelia chuckled at her last sentence, gypsy witch, it just sounded funny. Perhaps her reason for travel was boredom of Halloween Town's constant night, for one who wanted to seek out the darkness and it's power, she sure enjoyed the sun.

"I remember a time where I stayed in Destiny Islands, its the perfect place to relax and watch as time flies aimlessly by... It can be hard to escape from it though, when there's so much to see." The way the witch spoke was very reminiscent, as if she was an old soul trapped in a young body... which she was, but nobody really knew that. Being rather talkative and charismatic, the witch intended on talking a bit more, however she wouldn't want these two to get sick of her voice so she ended her dialogue with "So which worlds have you traveled to so far?" The question was aimed at both of them, her tone was curious and friendly, who knew, if they had any questions about the worlds she could probably answer them.

Back to top Go down

Sin
"Hmm..." Felicity placed a thoughtful finger to her chin. Had she ever traveled there? "I can't say I've ever been to Halloween Town, though it does sound like somewhere I wanna go!" She giggled, lacing her fingers behind her back.

What was it like there? Surely it was scary with plenty of spooky decorations, given the name. Taking another look at Ophelia's outfit, she could see the connection. Though she had to wonder... What was a gypsy witch? A witch-like free spirit? At the witch's chuckle, Felicity just smiled and continued to listen. The feeling of eyes on her drew her attention away for a moment, however. And what she seen in that quick second was Sorox watching her. It didn't unnerve her, only made her curious as to why? He was an interesting individual, to say the least. Felicity just wished she knew why he seemed kinda shy towards her. Perhaps it was just her imagination.

Returning her attention to Ophelia, the songstress nodded in agreement. Destiny Island was indeed a wondrous place to be.

"Hmm," she pondered for a second time when the question was asked. "Let's see... I've been to Radiant Garden, and Destiny Islands, givens of course. Then there's this world, and... a quaint place called Twilight Town. That visit was short lived, and I've been meaning to return. Just haven't gotten there, yet. I want to explore so many other worlds, though! After I find my sister, of course..."

Felicity was tapping the side of her cheek with the tip of her finger, her head turned to the side. Resting an elbow upon the wrist which supported it, she turned her gaze out into the ocean and the setting sun beyond it.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I smile and sigh. " I've been to radiant garden. Destiny islands. Twilight town. Holloween town. And traverse town. i spoke in a monotone voice. Still deep in thought

Back to top Go down

Xess
As the people talked a boy wearing head phones was walking near by, making small indents in the sound barrier with his magic. as he walked he slowly walked unknowingly towards the small group. after a few seconds he would bump into the girl who had the long silver hair.

"Oh! I am so sorry miss, did i hurt you? i didn't mean to bump into you, i am so sorry!" Cress said bowing in the traditional way of saying your sorry in japan. As he did this his head phones would fall off his head, landing on the ground and a speaker would break off.

Back to top Go down

The Silent Wild
"Nice places you've been to.. Good luck finding your sister, there's. a lot of worlds out there to look in.." Said Ophelia with a hint of concern in her voice. Turning her attention to Sorox as he spoke the witch noticed his monomonotoned voice and lack of speech. It was clear he had his mind on something at this point. As the witch was about to ask the group was interrupted by a boy not knowing where he was going. Ophelia stood patiently as the boy madr his apology.

Sprry posted on my phone. didnt want to keep you guys waiting.

Back to top Go down

Sin
With a smile and a nod at Ophelia's good luck wishes, Felicity turned to Sorox. The way he spoke seemed distant, and he didn't seem all there, visually, despite the smile he wore. Tipping her head to the side with a concerned look when something caught her attention. A dull, quiet sound was thumping on her ear drums. From the look of things, the other two didn't hear it. Before Felicity could further investigate, but...

"Oof!" something bumped into her and she tumbled into the sand.

She looked over her shoulder with a disgruntled pout to see a boy with snowy white hair bowing repeatedly as he apologized. Felicity couldn't help but giggle as the headphones flew off his head, but frowned when it broke. The music playing was nice and rhythmic. Getting to her feet, she picked up the headphones and the broken speaker and held them out to the boy with a gentle smile.

"It's okay! Really! I'm alright, you're alright, no harm done. Right? Well... except for these," Felicity looked down at the items in her hands with a sad look. If her headphones broke, she was sure that she'd cry. For her, music was her happy place, her means of getting through the day. Well, that and her family and friends.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I snapped out of it with the sound of the headphones hitting the ground "hm?" I blinked a few times before realizing where I was

Back to top Go down

Xess
Xess sighed as he looked at his head phones. they broke, and they would take forever to fix. well, without his magic of course.

Xess closed his eyes and held out his hand over the head phones the girl held and he then shaped the sound around it to mend the wires and the plastic and metal that it was framed with. After he was sure it was done he picked it up and put it around his neck, the music playing again. It sounded like some type of remix of a song.

"Yeah,well these never stay broken, but i am sorry for my clumsyness." cress said as he looks around.

Back to top Go down

Sin
It was a sort of sorcery she had yet to see, whatever it was that guy did. His headphones just sort of repaired themselves under his guidance. It was fascinating. And they were even playing music again, or so the songstress heard a blip as he replaced the device around his neck.

"Oh, you're fine~!" Felicity flashed him a bright smile before leaning in closer to the clumsy person.

She leaned in so close that the idea of 'personal space' didn't seem to exist at all. Her ear was almost touching one of the speakers of Xess' headphones. All she wanted was to listen to the music it played, but that innocent intention was probably misinterpreted like many other things with the air-headed woman. Wearing a childish smile, the songstress laced her fingers behind her and bobbed her head to the beat. Music was just so... attractive. She grinned to herself at the thought, but couldn't deny the truth.

Back to top Go down

Sorox
I watched them and sighed. Before turning my head at a familiar sound. I summoned my keyblade and scanned the area. I could hear the heartless. But I didn't see them anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Xess
as he listened to his music, he noticed the girl was kinda snuggling up to him, or it seemed like she was snuggling him. As he was about to scoot to the side a little, he saw the sound waves being rippled, a sound was comeing and it seemed to be multiple things moveing at once, so either there was a marathon or something dangerous was comeing. Cress saw the boy summon a weapon, and he began to take his head phones off, the other girl who was leaning on him would be upset but at least now cress was able to start forming the amount of things where comeing, or what was comeing after them.

As he turned his music down, he started to see the movement of the creatures, heartless, a horde of them aswell. Why was there a army here now? He quickly pulled his hands out of his pockets, forming air into blades of sound, ready to attack when needed. He also took a step forward, infront of the girl who was next to him.

Back to top Go down

The Silent Wild
Watching the whole awkward encounter of Felicity getting into the kid's space to listen to music the witch giggled to herself. She wondered exactly how the young man would take it. It wasn't really her business, but it did cross her mind enough to make her giggle. It wasn't long however until the public display of "affection" was over with the humming sound of heartless around the corner. A deep breath from the witch and she could feel the darkness inching closer and closer towards them in mass amounts, a horde of them. Ophelia thought it was quite strange, a horde appearing in a world such as Neverland... She could only assume that more and more hearts were turning to darkness.

Looking around the witch would see several weapons appear in each warriors hand, they were ready to fight them off. Ophelia knew one simple spell of hers that could wipe all the heartless out just like that but she wanted to save that. She wanted to see what these young travelers were capable of. With her hands hidden in her cloak the woman spoke. "I have a spell that can destroy a lot of them in one go... However, it'll need to be charged up. If you could fend them off for awhile it would help." Her tone had urgency yet confidence in it. Despite the fact this was a lie, Ophelia was a strong witch and the spell she had planned would only take a few seconds to cast, but anything to give the woman an insight to potential.

"I'll be nearby... If it becomes too much call out to me and I'll teleport you somewhere safe if I haven't charged the spell in time."
The witch said with care in her voice, behind her a portal opened up. She gave a small moment for them to agree or disagree to her small plan before she'd step through to be standing in a tree nearby.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top