Julian
July 14th 2017, 8:13 pm
OneWingedDemon

Eric Glint (WIP)
July 14th 2017, 11:43 am
Eric Glint

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PSDC♥♥♥
There was a rustle in the bushes.
Annabelle's eyes struggled to open as the faint sound met her ears. Through the haze of awakening, she could hear not only the rustling, but the sound of rushing water nearby. There were soft, crashing sounds, as the stream pushed against the rocks, and the surface of the water vibrated as simple fish jumped happily throughout. All of this, Annabelle could tell by the sound. When her eyes suddenly fluttered open, she could see nothing but the vast array of flora. She went to stand up, only to feel the familiar clang of her sheath and holster. She groaned. She felt sore for some reason. Looking down, she saw various cuts and bruises along her arms and legs, and tears in her clothing as well. Well, that explains nothing...
She tried to recall what had occurred, but found her memory blank. The attempt caused a splitting headache, accompanied by a loud ringing in her ears. Covering her ears, she shook her head and eventually the ringing died down. It was then that she heard the stream again. Suddenly aware of the dryness in her throat, she set out in the direction of the noise.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
A large green slice formed from no where. After which a tall elf walked out, upon his face was a blind fold, he looked around. It appeared he was in the woods; the dark moonlight shining above. He cracked his knuckles and walked forward.

After only ten minutes he heard the voice of a girl, following it he felt the breeze blow across his face, and ruffle his pants. His muscular top was showing as usual, though he didn't really care. Not like anyone could stop him right? He smelled pines and grass mostly, but soon he caught an aroma that was very much similar to a girls perfume. "Bingo..." He said to himself silently following the scent and occasional noises through the dense woods.

Back to top Go down

PSDC♥♥♥
Annabelle reached the stream, out of breath but still got there. Setting down her weapons on the bank, she dived in feet-first, the coolness of the water rejuvenating all the scrapes and sores. Remembering her thirst, she gulped as much as she could take in.
She jolted upright when she heard it; twigs snapping. Running towards her weapons she caught the smell of foul man-stench. Bolting up in the trees to conceal herself, she waited nervously.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The elf appeared from the concealing woods, as he looked from left to right. "Oh... Please don't play hide and seek, I mean, it just prolongs the inevitable." He said rubbing his temples. He then sat at a rock and stretched as he closed his eyes, he began to use sensory magic, if the girl even moved a muscles his power over sensory would pick it up.

Back to top Go down

PSDC♥♥♥
Knowing that cowering in the tree wasn't going to get her anywhere, she unsheathed Issmhi, jumped and gracefully landed on both feet directly in front of the elf-like creature. 'What do you want with me?' she demanded, raising the point of her sword to Its throat.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
Ever single shift in the air, the fiend felt it. The girl was really quite annoying; though as her blade was held out in front of him, he sighed. "... I just wanted to talk, please. Would you really assume the worst about a creature from their appearance?" He said his lips currying into a smile. As he crossed his legs he took his index and middle finger and pushed one of the swords away slowly. He sat upon the rock very similar to a Native American cheif.

"Also... I don't think you want to battle young one, I exhibit much more talent than I appear to let off."

Back to top Go down

PSDC♥♥♥
You wouldn't assume the worst of someone just because of their appearance?Annabelle raised an eyebrow at the ridiculous accusation. Sheathing her sword, she sighed.

"Honestly, dude, I couldn't care less what you look like. Still, you track down a girl in the forest and come out saying things like "Don't hide, it will only prolong the inevitable," What am I supposed to think!? Anyway, I have no intention of fighting anyone unless absolutely necessary."

She looked at the elf-creature with some curiosity. She shrugged. It wasn't like she had anything better to do. "Okay. You say you want to talk. What about?"

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The creature listened as she spoke, he was actually quite bored. "Ah but... I wasn't tracking you. I was just following the noises you made; honestly, you creatures frustrate me greatly." He said waving his hand dismissively.

He then yawned, and rubbed his forhead. "Very excellent quiestion, let's see..." He thought for a moment, before answering again. "Tell me about yourself: name, age, ambitions?"

Back to top Go down

Leo
What started off as a quiet stroll through the woods would lead to much more complicated events it would seem. Leo stood just over six foot, weighing in close to 200 lbs. He had a very athletic build, riddled with quite a few scars that could be seen if he were not currently wearing a shirt. His hands were in his pockets until he saw a young girl rushing by as if running for her life.

He quickly looked around, knowing something must be chasing her only to see an odd looking creature following closely behind in a rather eerie fashion.

Without hesitation, the half wolf followed, remaining concealed until the creature began to sound a bit threatening...

Leo stepped out from behind the tree, taking a few steps towards the young girl. His emerald eyes transitioned from her and back to this ugly being before him.

"You have a weird way of introducing yourself...perhaps next time find a better way besides chasing a young lady into the woods and then wanting to know about her ambitions...creepy..."

The half wolf for the moment stood still, his hands at his sides...waiting for the creature to respond.

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Founder of the Guardians of Restoration
The Ruthless Guardian of Storms

Back to top Go down

PSDC♥♥♥
"My name is Annabelle. Age: Uhh... Creeper Status. Ambitions? Um..."

As the wolf-man approached, Annabelle stepped back slowly. This new arrival seemed honorable, but she wondered why she had not sensed his approach. He was right about one thing though, the ambitions thing was creepy...

"So... if you guys are gonna fight, I'll just... be... over here... soooo... yeah..."

She jumped once more into the tree, this time looking down more with curiosity than fear. As she had stated before, she had no intention of fighting anybody.

Back to top Go down

PSDC♥♥♥
Annabelle sits on the branch, waiting for someone to make a move.

Back to top Go down

Leo
(It's your turn Azzinoth)

Date Joined: September 3, 2007  https://kingdomhearts.forumotion.net/t6153-leo-s-post-count#55808

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
(He isn't around. He posted in user information saying he isn't going to have internet for awhile, or something along those lines, because his family is moving.)

Back to top Go down

Leo
((Oh ok. I must've overlooked that topic. PSDC, if you are wanting to RP still, we could make another topic, either way is cool with me.))

140 Max Magic

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top