Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ace Kageki
«Current Appearance»

A large green cut would appear in mid air, from it walked an elf, he didn't look like much right now but only cause his powers were capped behind a blindfold. He walked along as many humans whispered and stared at his purple flesh, and his long ears. He continued to walk until he stood in the center of town, then very randomly the creature smiled. Surely the species around him was a different race; which meant killing them off would be very handy in boosting his reputation. "Maybe they'll call me genocide..."

But... Strangely enough, there was another here who's powers challenged his own. Wow. This universe would be fun, especially if there were more people with energy levels this vast.

Letting his grin fall back down, he turned his head and spoke. "How interesting, that someone like that walked among people like this..." He was talking more so to himself than anyone in particular. His deep demonic voice sounding to himself. Azzinoth prayed this creature would approach him. Not everyday something this interesting found its way to the world breaker. And even then, it never ends up being in a such a public place.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Why don't musketeers use muskets? He asked Wachen rhetorically, walking casually amongst the crowd. He had only recently come here, for no reason in particular. Okay, that's not completely true. He thought this world was a country of the CANDY the three musketeers, not the actual people. Maybe he was spoiled by thematic worlds such as Halloweentown.

As she silently ignored him, she only spoke when she felt a strange, noticeable presence enter the world. Hey, there's something. Somewhere.

Your vagueness is so insightful. He replied, continuing to walk around until...Oh, okay. Yeah. That. He definitely was a native. He was probably just another tourist, so he'd give him a heads up. Etzolix wasn't racist, but these other people would be freaked out.

"Yo, tall, purple, and...more purple, this natural civilians might be threatened by your appearance. Be careful, just a heads up." He said, continuing to walk, similarly speaking to him in a hi and bye manner.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
(He's not green lol, I gave you a link to what he looks like right now xD)

The being turned to the person. It was wishful thinking that brought him to the human, how interesting... "Actually... I was wondering if you knew your way around here? I seem to be lost in this strange place." A grin formed over the blind elf's face.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
The true powerful presence in the world was hidden by the suppressing nature of the rebel. He skated along the ground lazily with his skateboard, the hilt of his bat sticking out of a black backpack strapped around his shoulders. Moving across the smooth surface, Azmot slithered slickly while he surfed the earth. He checked his watch, but realized he couldn't actually tell the time because on each world it was different. Awesome.

In the nearby distance, Azmot noticed a large purple figure talking to a white haired individual, though his back was towards the Rebel. Skating closer, he was able to hear the latter part of their conversation. As he got within their vicinity, he began to circle around them.

"Man, I hate tourists." Azmot said, looking at the familiar face. "I wouldn't trust this guy, Barney." The rebel said, directing his speech to the big purple lug before turning back to Etzolix, still circling them.

"I'm trying to think of something snarky involving you being a shitty tourist and going to the bathroom and ending up in another Universe, but it's too much effort. You get the point, though."

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
Stopping as he was interrupted by a fellow youth, he lifted his watch to his mouth and whispered, "Do we know him?" She didn't respond aloud, because she was a watch. And she only had the ability to mentally communicate, but Etzolix enjoyed being animated, considering he loved to animate.

No. She mentally responded, as the serpent continued to peer at this stranger. He wasn't sure if he was supposed to familiar, but something, deep within his soul...did not recognize him at all. With a puzzled look he asked, "Bowel movement humour?"

Honestly, he couldn't put two and two together, but whatever. Through some exposition, he should eventually figure this out. Etzolix glanced over at the elf, wondering if he recognized the person before them. He also wondered why an elf would be named Barney. Did elves watch How I Met Your Mother? He would've never guessed.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
The sudden appearance of the rebel took the elf fiend by surprise. By now he was already asking himself, The fuck is a Barney? The skateboarder sounded like he knew the other tourist. Though the elf hadn't really seen what either looked like yet. He quickly activated some dark energy, which allowed him to see through the blindfold but also made his skin flex and tighten.

"Shitty tourist... Snarky... What?" Azzinoth was quite ridiculed by the teenagers strange use of grammar and vocabulary. Still he felt a strange itching at his head when he focused on the boy. It was like some other object was in front of his radar. Further use of magic would help, but any more and he might give away his true elemental nature... He couldn't determine if the boy had skill or not. Though, he was already beginning to catch onto this white haired boy's talent. As the energy seemed to radiate right off his flesh. That kind of power intrigued the fiend enormously.

"I don't know this creature, nor do I know what a Barney is... Is that some kind of insult? ..." He looked between the two boy's squinting under his blindfold. He lacked knowledge of this species culture, thank god humans spoke english in his dimension aswell.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Azmot responded to Etzolix first.

"Your Watch seems fed up with your shit. It's ignoring you." He said plainly, going along with the bowel movement jokes as he circled lazily. Maybe Azmot was just being racist to white haired individuals saying they all looked like Etzolix, or it wasn't actually Etzolix. He had assumed it the serpent with a sick face tattoo - he probably remembered all of Azmot's and thought it would be cool to get one himself.

Maybe it was the native Etzolix of this universe, or Etzolix from another universe slipped into this one. Seriously, Azmot missed all of his high-tech equipment that would tell him these things. He needed to visit Space Paranoids.

"Also, Barney isn't an insult, Barney. It's a little pet name I thought of because you're so purple and obviously kind."

To his left, Azmot noticed a child set his gaze on the creature and begin to cry. What a people person.

Back to top Go down

Etzolix
"They'll never understand us." He said, to his watch, pretending that it took offense, despite the fact she was now ignoring him. She was probably gonna snooze or something. There wasn't anything she cared about happening, right now. Just some weird traveler being a...weird traveler? Redundant, whatever.

"So, do any of us know each other?" He asked, unsure of what was even going on. This was just going to end up a giant mess of awkward conversation at this rate. It wasn't as if they were actually saying anything. It would be nice to see if they recalled him or something. If anything, he knew the elf and he didn't have a pre-established relationship with his prior commentary.

Back to top Go down

Ace Kageki
"Unfortunately we do not." A kid began screaming and whining. Azzinoth shook his head, ugh...

"I'm just looking around; catching onto things. Ya see, I've been away for awhile and I'm ready to start back into the swing of things. Preferably..." He stopped himself and smiled again, his blindfold cover some of his mischievous smile. "Nevermind that though. Who. Are. You?" He said as the skateboarder continued circling them and making bowel movement jokes, which actually weren't that shitty.

He began cracking his knuckles as he awaited an answer.

Back to top Go down

zdynasty
"boy we can't stop now we are like 5 miles away this is just your walk This is nothing to me and are cave is 12 miles away" zdynasty said to his dog "well just walk a little more and you will get you your treat" said zdynasty to his dog again they began walking again "well boy now that I think about this it is not fair I walk everywhere so yea we will walk a little more and next time we will not walk as much" zdynasty said as he was walking

the most useless signature in the world I belive

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top