Hot Damn Kids
June 2nd 2017, 4:53 pm
Newo

Hi!
May 29th 2017, 8:20 pm
Noko Troshiro (Adult)

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Azmot
MAG : 1
Soft purple wisps of energy slid off the skateboard as it glided through the air, the dot of the Castle of Dreams growing from a period to an orange over time, the rebellious teenager cruising slowly. His brown hair, which would normally have it's entire length flapping in the wind, was held fast by a black beanie. His outfit consisted of a light, white-cotton shirt and dark green pants, though his sweater was missing from his waistline. In his right hand he lazily held his bat, and if he was skating on the ground it would be scraping against the stone of the city surface, which he currently flew over. 

"Castle of Dreams is a good place to start. I'll knock and see who's home."

The wisps became a constant, shedding stream of violet, which in turn projected the anarchist much faster. The youth raised his right arm lazily, the purple energy from the underside of the skateboard now projecting from the bat's surface. While it felt equally as light as it had before to it's wielder, the bat was as heavy as a Gummi Ship. He was probably moving as fast as one, too, at this point. The orange was now almost at full size already, so Azmot took both hands and gripped the bat, aiming at the area where he and Alex had conversed during their encounter with Jericho. With a swing of his pathetic bat, he crushed into the side of the room, stopping fast and magically transferring all of his momentum into the swing. The foundations of the tower's tip shook for a moment before giving way, the point of impact the start of cracks that would wrap around the circumference of the room. A loud crack echoed down the staircase of the tower and into the halls of the castle, following a break in the top of the tower along said cracks formed. 

The top half of the room fell onto the rest of the castle at a strange angle, breaking through the roof and crashing into the dining hall. 

"I really hope there isn't a ball going on. Wait, maybe they'll have punch."

Dispelling most of the purple energy, Azmot began to circle the castle in wide loops, waiting for someone to come and greet him.

"I hope there's punch."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Something must have gone wrong with the little cretin's portal. Alexander stepped out not in Radiant Garden, but a familiar scene that he had only left just moments before. "Castle of Dreams..." He still wasn't looking at the castle itself, but he recognized the world. A familiar feeling washed over him, one that welcomed him home and at the same time didn't know who he was. It was the same world, but it was not the same world. In Alexander's eyes all that lay before him was a counterfeit. A convincing fake, made in the image of the original as though it were some shitty fan fiction.

The sounds of destruction behind him did not escape his notice, but they did not attract his urgency. He turned around towards the castle with his eyes narrow and sharp, lightning crackling off of his frosty metal arm. It was only briefly that this happened, his powers reacting to their new environment. Alexander casually walked forwards towards the door, calling into his hands his massive Keyblade, Overload. He approached the door with the massive weapon dragging behind him, cutting into the stone and earth easily as it passed over them. Alexander extended his arm with great momentum and force, knocking the massive doors off of their hinges. They flew backwards into the castle as they shattered into splinters, the cloaked figure now standing in the doorway with his frightening, neon-blue eyes.

"Knock. Knock." The dry, uninterested tone didn't carry humor all that well.

Back to top Go down

Kia
There was a party in the Castle, Kia kept squirming in her seat trying to look at all of the royals in their carriages heading towards the decorated castle. Oh, how much she wished going to parties! Abigail, her older sister sighed at her younger sister as she stirred her honey mead in a glass cup. "Kia, are you really going to let your food get cold?" She asked her as she tilted the glass and took a long sip. The two girls were at the restaurant Abigail worked at enjoying their meal until carriages started showing up on the streets in the world they temporarily resided in.

Kia ignored her older sister, and stood up in her seat trying to get a better look. But she was short, and the trees were in the way. Abigail stepped in her way and gave her... what looked like a stick wrapped in blue gift wrapping. "What's this?" Kia asked as she took the the stick wrapped in paper and unwrapped it with her small fingers. She gasped, it was a staff she thanked Abigail and hugged her tightly. There was a commotion going on as she let go of Abigail, She ran towards the castle pushing past the royals as she ran.

Big problem, the girl wasn't really in shape to do all of this running. She ignored her sister's calls and made it into the castle grounds. It was destroyed!! She ran in from the front door, almost getting hit by a stone pillar. She stepped over dead bodies with a big shriek, she ran into a room and saw two men... "Did you two do this!?!?" She asked, with a big gulp following behind her question. She raised up her new staff, she didn't know how to fight but she was damn sure going to use it. The two men were quite odd looking.. One had a weird arm, and another was carrying a bat, they did not look like the type to work together, but who knew? She pulled up her blue jacket sleeves trying to look tough, knowing that she was failing she moved her staff eyeing the both of them. "You ruined a royals party! Did you do it? ...Well, answer my damn question!" She spat out in a threatening way. TO be honest she was the complete opposite of tough, she was scared...

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"So he's here."

With a sudden output of violet energy, Azmot zipped so that he was in front of Alexander, who was relatively recognizable, lest the obvious overcompensation for something he had that was held in his right hand. He sought recognition in Alexander's eyes, something. Maybe hostility. 

Nothing.

"Doesn't look like anyone I know is home." Azmot said, Alexander's brain the metaphorical house. His amber eyes narrowed in examination. Did Chernabog smash the youth's head and cause a few spots to go missing? No - it was more likely that this was just an alternate. It seemed as if the anarchist had a small army composed of his own, so Alex could easily have one slip into this universe.

Looking at Kia, Azmot remained uninterested. 

"I broke the tower, sorry. The dragon won't have anywhere to protect the princess from the knight in shining armor. Maybe it won't even kidnap the princess because of a lack of location. I should be getting a thank you. I just saved a princess." 

The rebel twirled his bat with a flourish. 

"You shouldn't point your sticks at me." Azmot's words were flat.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander's gaze, upon seeing Azmot, was utterly devoid of anything. He recognized the man who stood before him, wielding a bat and trying to crack wise like an old person's ass. As soon as the man moved before him the Keyblade vanished from his hand in a brilliant flash, neon eyes finally gaining life as they twitched from beneath the blackness of his cloak. They traced the man's form, every crevice on his clothing and every pore on his face, the weapon he wielded and the destruction he caused. Alexander was unimpressed. He had simply broken the door down because he was two impatient to open it otherwise.

But then, Alexander's eyes settled on a familiar face. The voice that had challenged Azmot and himself came from a small-framed girl wielding a metal staff like a novice. Alexander's unusual eyes now settled upon her, looking her over as though she were a blank book, searching for any words hidden within the corners and cranny. He returned his gaze unto Azmot. "A moment, Darkblader," he presumed on Azmot's identity based on previous experience, perhaps incorrectly. It could have simply been another version. Another fake. Regardless, it was something to ponder another time.

He walked towards the small girl with her metal pole brandished, the cloak still concealing most of his appearance. Around him a gentle wind seemed to exist, the air cold, and the place where his boots met tile consumed by frost. He closed on her location slowly, and he began to speak. "That is not how you address the true King of Dreams," his voice seemed to rumble through the castle. "Whatever royals are here are not so with my blessing. They have the option to leave." He stopped just short of her staff, inhaling her negativity, absorbing her very fear into his being. He exhaled strongly, frost leaking from his mouth and actually causing the tip of the staff to become icy. Static from his body arced slightly towards the object, hinting at the electricity in the air. "So do you."

Back to top Go down

Kia
The boy with the bat spoke about a princess and a dragon, she tilted her head. She didn't see any dragon but there sure were princesses in the castle.. Maybe he was right. She raised an eyebrow and looked around as the man with a strange arm talked to the teenage boy, why did everyone look so bored? It felt like these two have been through things like this before and were bored with it. The girl still held on to her metal staff defensively waiting for both of them to hurt her..

But something strange happened. The man excused himself and walked towards her, she bit her lower lip and stepped back as she looked down and saw a form of ice forming everytime he took a step. As he came closer and stopped, she looked up at him with frightening eyes, his eyes were a strange color as well but his whole face was covered by a cloak. He told her not to address the King of the castle that way, King? This man wasn't a king! She imagined a big guy with a brown beard always wearing a big grin on his face. Not a menacing man, hiding his features with a cloak. As he came short of her staff, she tried to push him away with it but frost came from his mouth and landed right on the tip of the staff.

Kia gasped but shook her head and looked up at him, "You're no king, you're a weirdo with a metal hand!" She would say, and when he told her that she had the option to leave, she crossed her arms and smirked at the both of them. "Make me."

Back to top Go down

Azmot
Azmot had presumed that Alexander was amnesiac, but no; the only neurological issue the young Keyblader had was still just being an asshole. 

"Sorry, Darth Vader? Who's that?" 

Azmot yelled sarcastically, moving his jaw far more than necessary to accentuate his faux laughter. Then, as he spoke to the girl that appeared to be in charge, Azmot felt a tinge of.. something. He projected himself in front of Alexander in a burst of speed, still floating lazily on his skateboard.

"Actually, last time I checked, The Husk was King. And then I ate him, so that makes me King." Azmot said airily, pointing his thumbs with child-like joy towards his chest. His board pivoted towards Kia, his hands dropping to their lazy demeanor. 

"Basically, get out of my castle."

The trained eye could see Azmot's grip tighten slightly.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander's eyes once more examined Azmot, and he smirked. An honest, mocking smile spread across his face. He stifled a contemptuous laugh. He crossed his arms too. "Beings like you are the most amusing to beings like me. You stand before a god." That smirk faded back into the blackness. "You were a king, the same as a child is king. It was to sate your hunger alone, to feed your worthless ego. The failed hunter. You had so many masters... a whore of loyalty." He raised the metal arm into the air, half shrugging while the other arm still lay wrapped around his torso. "You being king is a terrible, baffling joke." He cracked his neck, settling his arm back down. He merely glanced at the girl now, his eyes talking down to her without his lips even moving.

Alexander then simply turned, and walked away. "I don't take orders. First rule of being a ruler. You only take advice." Alexander could feel it bubbling inside of him... the dark emotions. The pride. The fear. The despair. He casually glances at the bodies and stopped. "Interesting," he said aloud. "Even the corpses are real enough." He silently pondered on this, before turning around to face him. "Perhaps I am not the king of this castle. You may have it, if you so choose." Now, instead of a smirk a confident grin crossed his face. He had no weapons on hand. Nothing, and yet he exuded power. He knew something that Azmot did not. He knew that he didn't need a weapon to crush the poor boy now. It just wouldn't be fair.

"But you will have to evict those of use who are determined to stay, and I have business to conduct. The young girl also seems to be of a mind to defend the castle from both of us." He outstretched his metal arm, letting lightning crackle through it as the wind and chill of his body picked up. The hand seemed to glow an almost golden hue. "But if you lose, I'll rip the darkness from your heart and devour it to fuel my power." He scraped the finger and the thumb together, a teeth-grinding noise like nails upon a chalkboard resounding through the foyer. "And then, I'll decide what to do with... her." With the same hand he pointed at the girl with a stick.

Back to top Go down

Kia
What in the world was wrong with these men? Who ruled the castle and who didn't? As the man talked, Kia examined him. He was much too strong, but she could defeat him can she? The more he spoke, the more Kia gripped her staff tightly she wasn't experienced in fighting and hopefully this confrontation won't turn into a fight. She gasped as she saw a golden color coming from his hand, what was he anyway? She didn't have time to stand around idle and once he talked about ripping the teenage boy's heart she ran in front of the boy.

She looked ridiculous standing in front of someone that was much taller than she so she would stepped to his left side. "Nobody is ripping nobody's hearts!" She said, before tightly gripping the staff and swinging it with all her might at the man aiming at his face. Her goal was to reveal his face but maybe the spear at the end of her staff scarred his face..

Back to top Go down

Alexander
The little girl had spunk to her, though she clearly lacked skill. She swung her staff wildly towards Alexander, and he stepped back slightly with his arm still that brilliant light. However, he didn't make an attempt to dodge the girl's spear, and it cut him across the cheek and tore his hood. Alexander reached up with his other arm, flourishing the hood off of his face. Staring back was a handsome man, those wile neon-blue eyes staring down at her. His blonde hair seemed ruffled and unkempt, as his face was now exposed. The wound on his cheek, a large gash, began to seal moments after his face was revealed. It was gone almost as soon as it had been revealed. He didn't say anything, merely looked on silently.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"Oh no, you've beaten me into defeat by being mean. Do you think I'm a middle-aged woman?" 

Azmot said, but was enjoying the exchange. Before all of the politics, he and Alex were friends, or something. He twirled his bat once more as Space magic was borne in an orb created from the centrifugal force, which float in front of him. It was exactly the size of a baseball. He placed both hands lightly on the hilt and pulled his arms back, aiming, even though he didn't have to.

"Good thing I'm an atheist."

Letting loose a slow swing, the ball of magic began to slowly float towards Alexander, at about walking speed. If he attempted to dodge it, he would find that the orb was actually pulling him in with amazing force, making everything within the area that attempted to move away from it be ripped towards it with the same effort as someone with the highest strength possible within the laws of the universe. 

"We're all just people that turn into gods when people spin enough fairy tales."

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Feeling the pull of the orb from even this distance, Alexander realized he'd actually not encountered this before. And yet, he recognized the shift, the pull of the orb. Distant objects rattled in place while closer objects lifted and were pulled towards the orb, circling around it with incredible velocity while some even vanished. However some objects didn't move at all. The walls, and the floors, all completely fine. Alexander then noticed the pattern. It took a moment, but he realized why he felt a pull from his coat and not on his body. The coat was moving because of the wind naturally around him.

Or, he imagined, something to that effect. He himself hadn't moved yet, and his body felt no pull. The ball moved slowly though, and if it was right on top of him there was no telling what could happen. But gravity or not, it was just magic, right...? Of course. Nobody could just make gravity without magic. The very thought was asinine. Alexander instead began a counter of his own, and it was three fold, but he had to act fast. The first thing he did was erect a barrier of light directly in front of him, placing a foot on it and then the other. Azmot's own gravity ball was now pulling at his movements, making it possible to stand sideways. It was only a little more difficult to move, but not by much. He rushed up his barrier, creating it as he went like a bridge of light.

Then, he leapt off it, creating two smaller barrier beneath his feet like platforms, and another one beneath his left hand for grip. This was not a normal battle. This was not a fast-paced clash of blades-- Alexander would win that by sheer ability to overwhelm. It was slow and methodical. A battle of wits, each displaying a unique trick to feel out their foe. Alexander decided he would try one of his. He outstretched his cold, metal arm as lightning charged through it, essentially turning it into a magnet. He would draw the bat from the boy with great force of magic, then then throw it far away. It wouldn't be hard to wrest it from the man's grip.

"You're strong as I recall, hunter. Maybe stronger. Just as interesting as last time." He tilted his head, still grinning. "It is possible that we have a job for you. I'll gladly help you learn your place first. I do so enjoy chess games like this." Behind Alexander, while the arm was trying to pull all the metal objects in the room towards it, several solid light spears appeared. "Speaking of chess, have you ever heard of Alekhine's Gun?"

Back to top Go down

Azmot
"If this is a chess game, Alexander, then your moves are without tempo." Azmot responded snidely, feeling his blood pump once again as he felt adrenaline infuse his body with energy. Alexander seemed to quickly decipher the tricks behind his techniques - intelligent. Azmot preferred the 'king walk' - what most people saw as a burden to protect, the rebel saw as a weapon. He was a king, and he was the most powerful fighting piece. Sparks of lightning arched across Alexander's metal arm, tugging Azmot's bat toward the false king. 

"I didn't know you were so attractive."

With an internal click, Azmot 'switched nodes', transferring his affinity towards Lightning. To those perceiving him magically, somehow, it would appear as if his only element of Space had just revealed itself as Lightning, an impossible phenomenon by most standards - elements don't transmogrify. Blue, crackling energy now radiated from underneath his skateboard and from his bat, quickly replacing the violet space magic. The orb once manipulating the battlefield now faltered. However, the attraction was even stronger - the polarity of the bat was the opposite of Alexander's arm. A 'blunder', if they were still playing chess. 

"Shit!" Could be heard from under Azmot's breath as it flew towards Alexander, the metal arm grabbing hold and moving quickly to toss it away. 

Swindle.

As the metal arm grew within inches of the bat, the polarity reversed and a massive amount of energy was released, causing the bat to fly back towards Azmot and also presenting Alexander with an extremely powerful push, perhaps enough to throw him off. Simultaneous to this influx, Azmot's skateboard began to exude more powerful electricity as it began to move towards his back, which would now be racing towards him hilt-first due to the forces repelling it from Alexander. Placing his right arm on the bat, lazily, Azmot switched nodes again, feeling the internal click as he fell back into the Gravity node, coating his Bat in Space magic. This time, any attempt to rip the bat away would be met with equal opposition of gravity magic, while not actually affecting the way he wielded the bat. He flew towards Alex at incredible speed, swinging his bat horizontally at the false king's stomach as he flew by, the space magic around it actually pulling specifically Alex towards it as it grew near. As soon as it hit Alex with the apex of its force, the bat would disappear and Azmot would keep riding away from Alexander, the bat re-appearing in his hand. Once he was more than 30 feet from Alexander, supposedly, Azmot would turn to face him, twirling his bat in flourish.

Back to top Go down

Alexander
Alexander jerked forward from his position but held fast. The weapon sail back to Azmot and he soon came fling forward, with tons of thoughts racing in Alexander's head, mostly disappointment. This wasn't a game of chess any more. Alexander had felt the rush of excitement when he felt the bat pull away from him, a lightning spark igniting in his head. A true fight. Yes, a battle of skill and wit, he had believed but for only a delightful moment.

And then Azmot came rushing at him, like every ignorant fool before. There were a plethora of ways to deal with this, ways that took no time at all. As Azmot zoomed through the air Alexander sent the spears that had formed behind him in a rapid flurry, a new spear replacing each one fired as they blasted forward directly at Azmot. From the outstretched hand, a flurry of razor-sharp ice projectiles formed and fired from Alexander's finger tips while the magnentism faded rapidly, instead replacing the area with an air-cushion to increase drag against Azmot, slowing him.

And behind Azmot? A razor sharp, ultra-thin grid of light formed, capable of cutting him into cubes if he passed through it fast enough. It had appeared at his back, too large to simply avoid by moving veritcally, laterally, or diagonally. It in fact sat at it's own diagonal angle, meaning if Azmot fell he would be cut to ribbons. It wasn't the most complex trap. In fact, it was easy. A simple expenditure of light, ice, and air. If Azmot still sailed too close, the air cushion would focus itself and explode forward, essentially firing him with the force of a large, powerful canon into the grid behind him. And even if Azmot managed to turn in time to smack the grid with magic, or his weapon, he would discover that it was section, and destroying one line or area did not disrupt the rest.

How does the spider catch the agile fly? Traps him in a web. Alexander knew that the speed Azmot was using meant nothing in the air. Yet even still, he let go of his perch and fell backwards off of his stand, effectively evading what Azmot's rather obvious telegraphy showed he would be attempting. If Azmot did try to pursue, he would be surprised to find yet another grid in his face.

Back to top Go down

Azmot
[Topic is discontinued for personal issues that are resolved by abstaining from RPing with Alex and I. Apologies, Kia.]

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top