Annalise

Amelia Cruws
March 28th 2017, 6:49 pm
Newo

Summers Past - A Harvest Moon RP[FL]
March 28th 2017, 9:03 am

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karahito
The setting sun of Twilight Town, as beautiful as it was, never changed. The dazzling lights, the enchanting colors, the warmth it left in the chest. No, it never changed. Even as a silent stillness washed over Sunset Terrance, broken only by the gentle rustle of the breeze, it seemed as though it would ever be the same. But that was okay.

Sitting alone atop the hill over-looking the sunset, Karahito watched in silence. It was part of the daily routine she had created for herself. As for today, there was nothing in particular that needed doing, however unusual that was; and as a result, the ebony haired girl donned some casual attire. A frilled, white blouse coupled with a pleated, black skirt that rested under her bust and came down just below her knees. Dark tights and strap-on heels adorned her legs while a simple white headband sat in her hair.

With a small sigh to herself, a hand reached up and placed a lock of black hair behind her ear. As it dropped, it rejoined its counterpart folded on her lap. How long had she been here, on this world? It had been a little over three years since Karahito left home, but still she found herself lacking in both discipline and refinement.  It was hard, sure, but knowing that the end result would be worth all this desolation... It was more than enough.

In the presence of the dying light, Karahito was so enthralled by the never changing lights that she lost track of time. Typically, she would walk to the station to take the last train home, viewing the last light of the day from the platform. But today was no such day. As she sat there in silence, Karahito remained un-moving, as though she were a statue in the radiating peace that warm light provided.

How long had she been there? The thought hadn't even occurred to her.

Level I: 0/0EXP
Level II: 8516/15,000EXP
Level III: 0/40,000EXP
Level IV: 0/75,000EXP
Level V: 0/120,000EXP

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Everyone here was weird... and by weird of course what actually was meant to be said was, this place was horribly mundane. Slowly he slid and slithered throughout this city marveling at the twilight loom that seemed to constantly surround this city. Though that's all the city seemed to have to offer, where were the people? Where were the constant bangs and jarring of the city's people. Where were the sellers that would attempt to inform someone for a price or rather with their constant maps of the city. Nothing even close to that, everything here was simply there. There were times when he wondered if there honestly only about thirty people that lived in this gigantic city because of the number of people he usually saw to be outside. Though that was only on the side with the clock tower, here on the other side of town it seemed to be a ghost, no one outside despite such beautiful an alluring weather. No one taking advantage of this at all they all seemed to be locked away within their houses yet they had no reason at all for such actions.

Oh well.

It wasn't his problem so why should he worry if over 95% of a towns population turned out to be introverts. Bunch of oddballs the whole lot of them.

Still currently in his serpent form slowly he began to slither up the hilltop far to busy in his own thoughts for once being completely distracted from what was around him. When he finally made it to the top, he was actually taken by surprise. There was someone else here...to be honest usually this wouldn't be such a gigantic discovery, however when you're constantly  on a tirade about how's there never anyone around and you finally see someone it's kind of weird. They seemed to be standing completely still, and you could possibly mistake the person for a statue or a post card consider exactly where they were standing in an exact pose such as that.

Well might as well be somewhat polite right?

"Hello."

He spoke not realizing he was currently the size of a small garden snake and barely stuck out due to the fact that he was the an absolute velvet like black at the current moment in time.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
"Hello."

The sound of a voice startled Karahito out of her trance as she looked over her shoulder to return the greeting to whomever was there. But the words stuck in her throat when she turned to find no one present. She blinked a few times, scanning the hilltop for anything that might have been about to speak. When she found no such answer, Karahito slowly returned to her prior position facing the sunset. The only difference being the bewildered expression she wore.

Something caught her eye, however, as her silvery-blue orbs cast downwards toward her hands. A small, black snake lay in the grass at her feet, looking up at her. Or at least, she assumed it was looking at her. It was the most curious thing she had seen in a long time.

"I don't suppose it was you who said something," Karahito said with a depreciative smile. Granted, not knowing the snake's true identity, she expected no response and sighed to herself, leaning back in the bench she sat at. "No, of course not..."

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Raising an eyebrow or at least he would have been still not realizing his error and that he currently was within. It seemed the woman was currently looking down to him. As to be expected due to the fact that he wasn't the tallest in the world, however she was looking further down then what he expected....were his sneakers really that interesting. At first when she spoke she had the voice he somewhat expected her to have, however her words confused him. Did she believe he was a mute? He snorted slightly and slithered towards her looking up towards her.

"It was me that said hello to you, I'm not mute, ya know." 

He said this time just the smallest hint of annoyance in his voice, he recently remembering what happens when you are nice to people. Something like this is usually bound to happen.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The relaxed expression that she had been wearing vanished, replaced with astonishment. Her gaze fixated on the horizon, Karahito blinked a few times before slowly turning her head to look once again at the snake. It had slithered closer, but there was no other change besides that.

She was aware that some animals were capable of speech, but never before had she witnessed the phenomena first-hand. Karahito supposed that the ones that could talk would stand out a little more. A dog that stood on two legs, a bird that wore clothes, an obvious sign of higher intelligence that an average animal could not possess. But this...snake...did not meet her expectations at all. Small, black, average. She stared for just a moment longer, her lips finally putting to words what was on her mind.

"So you're a talking snake?" Karahito made sure to not look away until she was sure of an answer, one way or another.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
At her words he blinked a couple times, he looked to the right and then to the left. Followed by behind then once again back up towards her, he was just realizing he was still within his serpent state. That would explain a lot of the current situation though, and the obvious fact she was referring to him as the talking snake. Well might as well have a little fun with this and for now be known as the talking snake. 

"Why, yes. That's what I am, I am a talking snake. HOW do you do?"

He spoke to her in a more high brow voice while he coiled up and lounged on the ground. Staring up at the girl he shook his head slightly and his body followed while he nestled within the ground, wondering how long he should keep this simple charade up. Hopefully not to long to the point where it go dull, but ya know just enough so that it was kept interesting.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
For a moment, Karahito stared in silence, a single brow raised as she pondered the possibilities. It was just so bizarre. Having no hands-on experience with the matter only made it that more...curious. She was half tempted to pick up the creature and inspect it closer, but refrained as it was probably extremely rude. Had it not been capable of speech, then Karahito would most likely have done so. Then again, there would have been no need to at that point.

"How very curious..." Karahito mumbled to herself, a pensive finger at her chin. "I'm exceptionally well, thank you. Though I must ask, from what world does one such as yourself hail from?

Back to top Go down

Kuro
His eyes shined quietly while he listened to he words, reflecting the twilight lights bright rays within his eyes. He heard mumbling at first, however that's all it was, mumbling no words could be made and to be honest he didn't really care for what was said underneath the breath clearly it wasn't that interesting. However when she asked where she came from he 'humm'd' and 'hmm'd' for a moment thinking about her question. More importantly he though if an even more important way to answer the question.

"Well let's see.... I suppose you could say I came from there.....but I also could be from over there, whose to say ya know? Perhaps I'm from the islands? Maybe I'm from simply right here. Can never be to sure ya know? How about yourself where is it that you come from tall one?"

He asked honestly giggling on the inside from the way he was currently talking. 

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Was this thing for real? What kind of answer was that, if not evasive. With a falsely pensive look, Karahito crossed her arms under her bust and looked at the snake, slowly nodding her head.

"I see, I see," she continued her nodding as she spoke. "I come from off-world."

She wasn't sure just how much she wanted to tell the snake, and instead opted to be just as vague as it was. She was wondering if perhaps any other questions she might ask would get the same answer as just now and pondered carefully what it was she wanted to say.

"What brings you doing in the sleepy world of Twilight Town?"

Back to top Go down

Kuro
He was still giggling within his head when the girl gave him that look, a look he knew simply meant 'what the hell, you didn't say anything.' To be honest he didn't really say anything that would be of use or help her distinguish anything about him. However currently he was just messing with the woman something he hadn't done in a long time, not since...before the incident. Either way it didn't matter, pushing his thoughts to back of his head he listened to her. He simply nodded in a wise sagely manner, listening to the woman. He curled himself up once more listening to her speak and ask her question he looked towards his body slightly shaking. "Well I suppose you could say I'm looking for some people or something, however every time I believe get close to find something that would pertain to them I'm afraid I don't come close....you seem familiar did you change the color of you're hair perhaps?" He spoke at first wisely, however he started to change his tone the longer he looked at this girl...was this...tsu...impossible.

At least it seemed to be.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito was staring at the creature while it spoke. For being just a snake, it sure did have quite a mission set out for itself. But at the mention of "looking familiar", her body tensed instinctively. It wasn't for the fact that she might have been recognized, but for the question that followed. The only difference between herself and her sister, despite a taste in attire, was the color of their hair. Their eyes, their body shape, even the way their hair fell on their shoulders, it was all the same. Had it not been for the color of their hair, no one would have been able t tell the difference between the two of them.

If this snake had recognized her, except for her ebony locks, did that mean she was close by? Then again, it was possible that the snake had only traveled here from afar and she was nowhere near Twilight Town. Still, the possibility ate at her. Leaning downward, Karahito picked up the black snake from where it sat coiled on the ground and raised it to eye level, but far enough to where it couldn't bite.

"Tell me. Did you see a woman with silvery hair that looked just like me on this world? If so, when? Remember carefully or I'll have myself a very small pair of snake skin boots," she stared at it with an intense, daring look.

If it so happened that her sister was there in Twilight Town, then it would be time to move. And quickly. Both guilt and a sense of duty ate at Karahito. She wasn't ready to face her family yet. She hadn't trained herself well enough just yet. There was still so much more she needed to learn.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
He looked at her with eyes that weren't threatened in nearly the slightest fashion. He yawned dead in her face, however it seemed this woman was looking for one of the family, the singe of energy that was burned into his bone was now gone. So being able to figure out where the others were had officially become not only a hassle, but also an extreme bother. He didn't understand just what the hell was going on he didn't understand, was everyone dead or not? His mind was currently a plague, frankly this fun he currently was having was the only fun he had been having in quite awhile.

Just what happened to his family?

Back to the current situation he looked up towards the woman who had apparently threatened him or something among those lines. Flicking his tail back and forth he looked her dead in the eye while shaking himself for a moment.

"Ah so your looking for her too we have something in common, that's good. Don't throw insults around like that, it's very rude and there's no need for such false threats. As for the silver haired you, I may have seen her, however unless you ask a little nicer I see no point in telling you anything."

He said curling up with in her hand looking towards her unfazed and undaunted by her tactics.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito sighed, flipping her hand over so that the snake could be more comfortable in her palm. She had to give it props for being unfazed by her threat. It even had the gall to yawn in her face! It irritated her, but she couldn't kill it for that small chance it actually did know of Felicity's whereabouts. But what it said interested her. It was looking for her? Why was a snake looking for her sister. Last Karahito knew, she was afraid of most anything that crawled, slithered or scooted along the ground. But she needed to know.

"Would you... please... tell..me..." the words struggled against themselves with Karahito not enjoying being polite to such a creature. An internal brawl flared as she decided whether or not she wanted to complete her sentence. After a few seconds, she came to an answer. "GAH!"

Fed up, the woman flung out her arm, sending the off in whatever direction momentum took it. It wouldn't have been too far, but enough. "I don't need to beg a pint-sized snake for answers," she proclaimed as she stood to her feet. "Besides, I'm not looking for her, I'm hiding from her. So as long as I don't see her, I'll be fine. Thanks for nothing, you obnoxious little pest."

Karahito turned to walk away, ebony flocks following her movements, mumbling something about "sin" or "sins" that was just barely audible.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
Kuro's eyes widened at the sound of the 'gah' and being thrown into the air, he...he was thrown into the air. She threw him...unbelievable! What a rude response, sheesh! In mid air the small snakes body had began to morph, twisting, and turning. He changed back into the human body. His raven black hair had grown out only a tiny bit and his large headphones sat upon his neck playing the mumbling of a song in the background. He wore a large black sweater the sleeves almost completely covering his hands. He wore shorts that stopped just a little above the knee cap and his shoes were completely black and were simple slip-on's.

"Wow, rude much. Let's just throw the snake, the snake doesn't have feelings or anythings honestly, what kind of women are you?" He began walking towards her, his hands in his pockets and shaking himself slowly getting use to this body again. He had been in his snake form for over three months constantly and getting used to this body once again was currently hard. "Either I have a feeling we can help each other currently. You seem way too familiar to her and besides last I checked I think I saw her..." He began to think and wonder, just what in the world could possibly be next words he could possibly use in order to bait the girl even more.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Karahito stopped her feet. It wasn't the words he spoke that caught her attention, but the accompanying sound. The sound of something far heavier than that small snake landing on the ground. Slowly, the woman turned to look at what stood there. For a moment, perhaps just a teeny tiny bit, she was worried that the reptile might have been in danger. Masking that feeling with a hefty glare, she looked at where it should have landed to find not a snake, but a man. Well... perhaps a boy? He was rather short, after all... A quick scan of the area gave no sign that the snake was anywhere around.

"You-" Karahito let her posture slackened as she stared. Not that she was aware that she was. "Where- What happened to the snake?"

She was more mumbling to herself as the man walked towards her, his hands in his pockets. Her ears picked up the quiet drumming of music from the headphones he wore, and then the words he spoke. He was egging her on, trying to bait her with possibilities to something she made stupidly obvious was important. And she clenched her teeth as she realized that it was working. If Felicity was on this world, she needed to know.

"Yes, I'm familiar with her. How, I think I'll keep to myself. But what you need with her, I'd like to know?" Karahito turned to face him, arms crossed firmly under her bust as she popped her hip to the side. She did well to take away the emotion from her expression. If he was intending on hurting her, the ebony haired woman would have to strike him down right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
He looked at her and tilted his head just a bit to the right while looking at her, the girl slacked her posture which obviously was a sign of confusion after he changed from the snake form. He couldn't help continue stretching simply due to the fact that it had been forever since he had a lot of bones now and they were getting stiff. So currently staying still right now was not the best option and currently he was stretching out his back and cracked his neck and massaged his legs while he was currently staring forward towards her.

"If you must know, I am the snake. I have to say... throwing me was very barbaric, honestly are you a gorilla or a little girl who freaks out when snakes are around?"

His eyes dulled and he rubbed the back of his head while yawning afterwards the dull sound of the music could still be heard coming. He continued stretching for a second and the sound of bones cracking and moving was extremely audible while he continued to move. "As for her it's simple really why I'm looking for her. It's not only for her, however I believe she's traveling with someone and I need to get my hands on that someone." He told the girl not so much in a serious voice, due to the fact that he was stretching. The truth was simple though surely Death had to have found Onyx by now and surely Tsumiko had found Death. He remembered that display those to had back within the castle at one point. He wasn't sure if this woman would understand him, however he really didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Barbarian? Gorilla? Did this... thing really just call her that? This alone had sent Karahito into quite a tizzy. She had to bite her tongue to spare the man from an earful of insults, though she wasn't quite sure why she restrained herself. She was somewhat glad she did, having listened to what else the creepy snake guy had to say. He wasn't looking for Felicity, looking looking for someone that was possibly traveling with her? The only person she could think of that would travel with her was... Charity, their younger sister.

Charity was naive, but sweet. It wouldn't come as unlikely that she showed this guy some kindness. A kind that he took a liking to. Karahito knew it wasn't really her place to dictate what kind of life her sisters lived, but this guy? Nuh-uh. Nope. Not happening. He'd have to go through her to get to either of them. Or it could be that they got themselves into something they shouldn't have. To "get his hands on that someone" sounded quite the opposite of affection. Perhaps he was hunting them, instead? It would explain why he approached Karahito as a snake rather than a person. If that were the case, then Karahito would definitely do everything in her power to take him down.

"I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I have no idea who it is you're looking for or where they might be. Haven't seen much of anyone I know in years," she straightened her posture and crossed her arms under her bust. Hidden under the ruffles of her skirt, a blade was strapped to her thigh. It was always better to be safe than sorry, she figured. Especially in situations like this.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
A smile lit up on his face while he finally stopped stretching and the last 'crack' of the medley his bones were making finally ended. He tilted his head slightly to the side and then back up crossing his arms while taking four steps towards her looking her into her eyes. Seems as though things were about to get interesting because he just found a major contradiction within her words and he was definitely about to exploit on this gorilla of a girl.

"It's not nice to lie gorilla, then again you don't know me so I guess it's understandable, however I believe you know exactly what I was talking about. You tipped you're hat a little to early on my earlier questions, for you to suddenly have no idea what I'm talking about seems a bit of a contradiction. Yet I'm not one to judge or say anything completely unfair within these cases. Though I do wonder.., are you hiding something information that may be valuable for me and my own goal?"

He spoke in a business type of voice, due to the fact that at this point. He was desperate to get some answers, however now that he finally had a lead he couldn't let it get away. Currently no matter what he had to keep the upper hand. If this got away that would be bad, and the possibility of searching for another year...it could possibly break him. He wasn't usually the one to break into violence, however if he needed he would rip the answers from this girl.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
The sound of his cracking bones disgusted her to some minor level, and she watched skeptically as he stepped closer. Her first instinct was the take just as many steps back, but that would only make it seem like she was running. Instead, she decided to hold her ground and look him in the face. Though is instant use of the word 'gorilla' made her want to clock him in the nose.

"Oh I know who the silver haired woman is, but I know not who it is you're looking for," Karahito pointed an accusing finger at him, resting an elbow upon the wrist which supported it. "And if it seems like anyone has something to hide, you are the one that looks suspicious, short stack. Not me. What's this so called 'goal' of yours, hm?"

If he wanted to call her names, he would find himself a target as well. She had yet to actually properly measure her height to his, but analytic eyes ventured to guess that he was a good bit shorter than she. She wasn't all that tall to begin with, anyways. What guy would feel good about being shorter than a woman? With an inward smirk, Karahito repositioned her arms to their folded state and leaned to one side. There's no way she'd let him win. Not this guy.

Back to top Go down

Kuro
With a business face came a business stature, however he stopped and had a slight twitch just for a second...short stack...short stack...SERIOUSLY SHORT STACK!? THAT, NO, GOOD....ah, almost lost the monotone...however, now the monotone was now back. He continued listening to her and with  another crack of his bones he slowly  drew his head to the side and then let out a small cough before responding to her.

"My goal, Gorilla, is simply to be informed, informed of my family whereabouts the silver haired girl has them along with what may be my family. If she doesn't...pray for what she does have with her."

He spoke not even sure what he meant by his own words, but to be honest it was all show. He was simply desperate, were the others alive, dead, even here for all he know this tsumiko may not even be her and possibly a child version of the women he knew. All these possibilities and questions racked his brain and the possibilities hurt and were a plague on his mind at that point. Though none of this could ever show he had to keep a cool head for if he lost his head it was game over.

Back to top Go down

Karahito
Did he just threaten her sister, on top of calling her that damn name again? Gorilla? Really? In what way was she ANYTHING like an ape? If she wasn't so adept at keeping her composure, Karahito would have flipped her sh... bananas... Bad use of analogies, but whatever. Swallowing down the words she wanted to say, she turned to the side and looked away from him.

"If you have the intention of harming anyone, you'll not get anything out of me. I'll leave now, if need be," she spoke still with her head turned to the side, though she looked at his from the corner of her eye in a threatening manner. "And I would much appreciate it if you stopped calling me that, shortie. "

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top