Ride of the Guildkyries
Yesterday at 8:11 pm
Hoshiko

Pawns
Yesterday at 4:49 pm
Camilia

Staff
Updates
10.3.2017 - A mysterious light filled the Sea of Skies. Those who wielded great power and abilities found themselves back at square one, as if reset.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kirito0311
He finally made it back. He wonders how everyone is doing. The sun was just setting as he can to his favorite cafe in this quiet little town. He sat down and order his same old tea and just sits there sipping it as he reminisces about the old days.

Last edited by Kirito0311 on September 14th 2014, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

KiritoKira
He walks into a small town, as he travels to find his father. He inquires the locals the direction to the nearest cafe. As he enters the cafe and sits, drinking a cup of tea; he asks the waiter of any local gossips in town.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He looked over at the new person he has never noticed him before. He asks the waiter his name but gets no answer. He decides to confront him. "Are you new here?" He asks the stranger confusingly.

Back to top Go down

KiritoKira
He turns around to see a black haired boy, no older than 16. He nods to his question, not saying a word.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He grinned knowing he was right "we'll have too go out on the town I know this town like the back of my hand."

Back to top Go down

KiritoKira
He didn't know if he should trust this stranger right off the bat, but he slowly nodded again; knowing that if something went wrong he can use his keyblades.

Back to top Go down

Kirito0311
He tried a grin but it just felt fake to him. Everything emotional felt fake to him anymore. Then he calmly stated "meet me by the clock tower." He paid for his tea and left in hurry.

Back to top Go down

KiritoKira
Raises his hand to go after him, but hesitantly slowly lowers his hands. He looks at the sky to find the clock tower.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top